All Comments on 'Offspring with Queen Mother Pt. 02'

by afs4

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dirtysondirtysonabout 1 year ago

Keep going this one interesting story! The main story is good and all but the sex need to steep up later on..

greenreadergreenreaderabout 1 year ago

A grand tale of lust, determination and betrayal. Wow, looking forward to more chapters. Don't make them short please.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

No breeding the Queen? Boring without that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Patron subscription problems

Please use another platform for patreons,I want to read your stories by earlier because of patron I am unable to become patreon

ratimomratimomabout 1 year ago

Wow. What a nice second part. While reading it felt like I was watching a ancient movie or a parts of Game is Throne.

Very nicely written with every 5 minutes situations are changing.

Liked horse riding session between Nymira and Darien, drenched beauty of Nymira in cold river water, Stallion fucking his mother while Naymira watching it in disbelief.

Assassination of Indulg, letter of Nome, Night session of Son with Mom and then arrest of Darian.

Narim's character is doubtful.

Darian not able to conquer his mother fully even if had night session with mother.

Darrien is arrested? What will happen next.

Very much interested to read next part of story.

ratimomratimom12 months ago

When third part is coming?

OI8U2OI8U229 days ago

Inglud got what he deserved for knocking out Dorian's teeth. Now Nymira needs her pussy filled up with the younger cum of her son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userafs4@afs4
Hi, I am AFS. I love writing, especially 18+ stories. If you're looking for the next chapter of one of my stories you can find it on my Patreon, Ko-Fi or PixivFanBox - https://www.patreon.com/afs539 https://ko-fi.com/afss4 https://afs.fanbox.cc By supporting me, you're givin...

story TAGS