Ogre Orgy Ch. 01

Story Info
Horse Thieves get more than they bargained for.
3.6k words
4.22
3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This story is loosely inspired by Goblin Cave, an animated porn series where a criminal and a group of knights become the center of attention in a cave full of horny goblins and two massive ogres. This story is primarily set in the "Sci-Fi and Fantasy" category, but has elements of "gay male", "exhibitionist and voyeur", "group sex", "non-consent/reluctance", and "nonhuman" themes.

All participants are over the legal age of 18.

*************************************************************************************************************

Dane opened his eyes and groggily looked around. The last thing he remembered was getting dizzy staring at his campfire, just a few days' journey from the castle he and his friend Jason had escaped from on the backs of two stolen horses, a bag of gold in each of their hands. Now, he was lying on the cold ground with no memory of arriving at his new location.

As his mind came back into focus, he sat up and took in his surroundings. The first thing he noticed was the fact that he was stark naked, with a chain strapped to his ankle. The second thing he noticed was that he was in a cell of some kind, most unlike the dungeons of Castle Varithorn, where he had last spent a good portion of time after being captured a year ago. The cell he was in now was made entirely of stone, and that instead of torches, there was a luminescent moss on the wall and ceiling.

The third thing he noticed, after looking around, was the fact that Jason was also in the cell with him. He was also naked and had a chain strapped to his ankle. Dane blinked as his eyes lingered over the lean, very fit figure of his best friend. Realizing he was getting hard, he looked away at once, 'Not here, not now'! He thought.

He'd long given up any hope of initiating a sexual relationship with Jason. Dane knew he preferred the company of men for years, ever since he first watched the initiates training to become knights and admired their lean physiques as they duelled, one shirtless while the other was clothed. It was always an interesting sight, especially for a young man like Dane. Jason never understood it, and like the oaf he was, he made jokes at Dane's expense.

Over the years as the two of them matured into young men in their twenties, Dane tried to get over his attraction to the knights and started to vent his frustrations out by stealing, first taking a few coins from unsuspecting people, then doing one better by getting Jason to take a few random items from shops and stands as they travelled. Eventually, the two of them developed a keen skill in pickpocketing anything they could get their sticky hands on. They only got caught every few times they got sloppy, but those instances were few and far between.

Now, at the age of twenty-five, Dane had elevated his skills to horse thieving, and he and Jason graduated to the level of a full-blown heist, using a draught of sleeping potion on the guards and taking the keys to a vault in the royal keep. They only managed to get half of their loot out in a bag for each of them when the guards were alerted and they fled on horseback.

Now, he was lying naked with his partner in crime and the sight of his well-defined friend was making his situation confusing. Dane knew Jason liked girls, and Jason had even joked that once he'd stolen from the King's coffers, the two of them would buy up an orgy in the brothel, but Dane never felt the same way about the whores, or any other woman in town.

As Dane was contemplating what he would do if the two of them ever figured out where they were and how to get out, he was unsure as to where they would go, or where their belongings were located.

Unfortunately, none of his questions would be answered just sitting here, so he got to his feet and walked to the edge of the cell. The chain on his ankle was linked to the back wall, and he could only get to within a few meters of the cell bars when his leg got caught on the chain's end. Dane tried yanking the chain a few times to get it loose, but nothing happened. Finally, he sighed and sat back down, crossing his legs and closing his eyes. A groan on his immediate right alerted him to the fact that Jason was coming around.

Jason opened his eyes and looked around, realizing the same things that Dane had a moment ago, and sat up, his head swaying from side to side. As his vision came back to him, Jason looked at Dane.

"What the fuck is this?" he asked, noticing that Dane was naked and so was he.

"Your guess is as good as mine, my friend." Dane told him, "I have no idea where we are or where our stuff is."

"Why are we naked?" asked Jason, glancing down at Dane's toned body.

Dane shrugged, "No idea."

Just then, the two of them heard a thundering sound. Another, and then another followed it, and before they knew it, a massive green ogre waddled into view. The ogre was large, about eight feet tall. It was also broad-shouldered and had a very muscular body, powerful arms and legs, and it had bright gold eyes and a broad mouth with two fang-like teeth emerging from its mouth. The orge also carried two small bowls in its large hands.

The orge took one of the bowls and placed it in his other hand as he reached into his loincloth and produced a small gold key. Clutching the key in its index finger and thumb, it opened the door and stepped into the cell. Dane and Jason stared up at the orange as it approached the two of them and dropped the bowls at their feet.

"Eat!" Said the Ogre, his voice deep and loud.

Dane looked down at the bowl. He grimaced at the sight of a brown stew-like something that churned in the bowls.

"Who are you?" He asked, looking back up at the orge.

The orge glared at him, "You will eat!" He said again, "You will need your strength!"

"Strength for what?" asked Jason, his tone annoyed.

The orge knelt down on one knee and reached for Jason, grabbing him by the chain and pulling him. Jason clawed at the ground to get away from the ogre's grip, but the ogre was too strong and too big. As soon as he was close enough, the ogre grabbed Jason's leg and stood up, hoisting Jason up by the ankle and dangling him upside down.

"Let's make one thing clear, human scum!" Said the ogre, fiercely, "You are here for our enjoyment! You trespassed on our land and are now our prisoners. Whatever we want from you, we will take. Try to escape, and the consequences will be severe!"

"Okay, we understand!" Said Dane, taking the bowl in his hand and slipping his fingers inside. He took a bite of his food, grimacing at the taste, but continuing to eat, "We'll behave. Let Jason go and we'll behave! just tell us what you want!"

The ogre smiled and lowered Jason to the ground. He scurried away, grabbing his own bowl in the process.

The ogre's smile widened when he noticed the two of them were eating and he said, "My kin are eager to meet you. When you finish eating, I'll introduce you to them and we'll begin."

Dane and Jason paused and glanced at each other. They were about to ask what the ogre meant when they heard a high-pitched pitter-pattering sound. Dane glanced around the ogre to see a three-foot-tall goblin come into view. It was an ugly creature the same shade of green as the ogre, had pointed ears and red eyes, and it was grinning broadly, its teeth pointed and its tongue forked as it licked its lip. Dane also noticed that the goblin was as naked as he was, with a four-inch dick dangling between its legs.

The ogre followed Dane's gaze and his eyes narrowed, "Leave, Kiz! Now!" It growled out. When the goblin didn't move, the ogre roared, causing the goblin to jump and then run away with a yelp.

The ogre then turned his gaze back on Dane and said, "Eat!"

Dane didn't need to be told twice and scarfed down the rest of his food. He then showed that his bowl was empty. Jason quickly followed suit, and as soon as both bowls were at the ogre's feet, the ogre smirked and reached around behind the two of them, taking another key out of his loincloth in the process, and unhooking the chains from the wall. He then took an iron grip on the chains and pulled the two men toward him.

With the chain in hand, the ogre left the cell, pulling Dane and Jason with him. The three of them walked for a long time through the damp cave and into a large open area, where the same luminescent moss hung from the walls and small glowing crystals lined the ceiling, placing the chamber in a light green glow. Dane became aware that there were a dozen or so goblins of equal size to the one that sneaked a peak at them in the cell.

He also noticed that there were at least three or four seven-foot-tall female ogres, all well-built and muscular like the one in front of him. As the large ogre in front of him reached around, he gestured for two of the females to come over. The two females approached and Dane saw that they had large breasts and well-toned physiques, much like a muscular barbarian he'd seen a few years ago.

The one closest to him was wide-hipped and had cascading black hair. She wore a two-piece animal skin cloth which barely covered her breasts and a loin cloth that came halfway down her upper thighs. She reached out a clawed hand and clenched Dane's chin, turning his head from side to side and giving disappointing ticking sounds with her tongue.

"These two are not very attractive, and this one isn't even ogling me with much attraction." She said, her voice deep like the male but with a somewhat feminine tone, "I think he will be better suited to the goblins, and possibly yourself, lover."

Dane sighed as he stared at her, and for a moment, he was offended. Sure, he didn't like women, but even an ogre should appreciate his features. Dane kept himself in shape as often as he could and caught a few glances at the girls around town, with his short black hair and dazzling blue eyes.

She then released her grip and turned her attention to Jason, looking him up and down before repeating the process of clenching his chin in her fingers, "This one is handsome. I will have him, and who knows, maybe he will have the stamina to keep up with me."

Jason grinned through the female ogre's grip. Dane scoffed. Of course, Jason got the girl, he had the same toned body Dane had, but his hair was long and wavy, bronze brown, and he had bright green eyes like the colour of grass.

The female ogre released her grip on him and examined his cock, "Hmm, not very defined like yours, my love, but maybe some stimulation will bring it out of its shell."

Dane followed her gaze and smirked inwardly. Jason's cock was a solid seven inches when hard, while his own was only six inches hard. Dane suspected that the ogres were used to much larger penis sizes, given that their capture was around eight feet tall. The beast must have a good twelve inches, maybe larger.

The female turned to her fellows, "Come, wives. Come and let us enjoy this new male to our harem!" She said.

The other three women stood up and approached. The male ogre released his grip on Jason's chain and the four females took him in their grip and led him away. Jason glanced back at Dane, grinning like an idiot.

Dane turned back and hesitantly glanced up at the ogre who had his chain, "What are you going to do to me?" he asked, his voice rank with fear.

"What we always do to the unwanted trash my mates throw away." Said the ogre, snapping his fingers, "We enjoy it ourselves."

He then grabbed Dane's shoulder and thrust him on his back. Dane fell and stared up as the ogre undid his loincloth and let it fall to the ground. Dane's eyes widened in shock. the ogre's cock was much larger than twelve inches. It was as big as fifteen inches long and over seven inches in girth. The ogre then turned to his small goblin kin and yelled, "Take him!"

The goblins quickly removed their own loin clothes, revealing a variety of erect cocks, some six inches like the one belonging to Kiz, others smaller at four inches, and a few five-inch cocks as well. The dozen or so goblins swarmed in around Dane, and three of them jumped onto his stomach and chest. They instantly began to lick his torso with a fury unlike anything Dane had experienced. One of them switched from licking his pectoral muscles to flicking its tongue around his nipples, before latching on and suckling like he'd suddenly produced milk.

Dane struggled under the weight of the goblins, and he tried punching one of them, but two on either side of him grabbed his flailing arms and sat on them, putting all their weight on his limbs. Two more grabbed his legs and kept them from moving as well, and soon any of the goblins that weren't holding his limbs were adding their tongues to the strange pleasure, all the while Dane continued to struggle against his captors.

Then, something happened that Dane was unable to fight against. A goblin hovered over his head and grabbed him by the hair, pushing his cock onto Dane's lips. Dane clamped his mouth shut and refused to open it. Not letting him get away with it, the goblin screamed out something unintelligible to his fellows and suddenly one of the goblins licking his stomach moved up and started punching his neck.

Dane gasped open at the pressure and it was all the time the goblin hovering over him needed as he plunged his erect cock into Dane's mouth and began thrusting in and out. Dane struggled with the invading cock as he was unfamiliar with the sensation, having never given oral pleasure to anyone before in his life. The goblin continued its thrusting motion, never giving Dane the chance to get accommodated to the invading cock and within a few minutes of being thrust in and out of his mouth, the Goblin grunted and released his load of sperm into Dane's unwilling mouth.

Dane's eyes widened as the taste of cum plunged down his throat, passing his tongue. The salty taste grazed his tongue, but it was enough to find the taste and be repulsed by it. As soon as the goblin lifted itself from his mouth and stepped away, Dane coughed out the remnants and doubled his efforts to get up, managing to throw off two of the groups of goblins holding his left arm and one of his legs.

He used his free limbs to kick and punch the rest off of him and he scrambled to his feet and turned in the direction of the place where Jason had been carried off to. He ran towards the passage, but before he got even halfway there, the chain around his ankle was yanked and he fell on his front, hitting his face into the soft ground. He regained his focus enough to look around him and saw the ogre holding the chain around his ankle.

Cursing the air, Dane struggled to no avail as the ogre pulled the chain back, coiling it in his fist until Dane was at his feet. The ogre then reached out and pushed Dane's legs apart as he turned onto his back and tried to kick at the ogre. The ogre managed to evade the lacklustre kick and spread his legs apart wide enough that by the time Dane realized what was happening, he was powerless to do anything about it.

With one powerful thrust, the ogre plunged his fifteen-inch cock into Dane's tight virginal ass. The ogre started to thrust in and out, not bothering to go slow or give Dane a chance to adjust to the pain he was feeling. Dane started to scream but his mouth was all too soon occupied when another of the goblins thrust his cock into Dane's mouth, passing his teeth, and began to thrust into him, grabbing Dane's cheeks to prevent him from moving his head.

The goblin and the ogre spit-roasted Dane for a few minutes before the goblin came inside Dane's mouth and retreated, only to be replaced by yet another goblin. This went on and on until every goblin in the cave came in Dane's mouth and the ogre grunted and groaned, and began pulling Dane towards him, thrusting powerfully into his ass until he made the final plunge, sending a torrent of sperm into Dane's open ass.

Dane started to breath heavily as he was exhausted from the excursion, but the ogre simply smiled and continued to thrust back into his ass, not even slowing down once. Soon, the ogre reached around Dane's side and hoisted the young man up and cradled him in his arms, one hand clamped down on Dane's ass, the other holding him by the shoulder, and the ogre leaned forward and opened his mouth, thrusting his own tongue down Dane's throat and clenching in for a full-blown kiss.

Dane struggled against the invading mouth to no avail as his ass eventually stopped screaming in pain and he soon started moaning in absolute pleasure. The Ogre smiled as Dane accepted the invading cock into his ass as he started thrusting harder, cumming in buckets a second time. He then pulled out and dropped Dane back onto the ground, before unceremoniously flipping him onto his front and dove in once more, thrusting harder than ever.

Dane was without a doubt a total mess, his face leaking sperm from the goblins and his ass leaking sperm from the ogre as he was relentlessly fucked. He couldn't tell how long it had been but within minutes of being penetrated for the second time by the ogre, he felt cum spurt out of the invading cock into his ass. With one final thrust, the ogre pulled out and let the sperm that had entered Dane's ass begin to leak out as he let Dane slump to the ground.

"Enjoying yourself, boy?" he asked, grinning.

Dane, out of breath, tried to speak, but the words couldn't escape his mouth.

The ogre laughed out loud and grabbed Dane by the stomach, pulling him up and over his shoulder, before he turned and headed back to the cell.

"Get some rest, bottom bitch, because your new life is just beginning." Said the ogre after he dropped Dane onto the ground of the cell and turned to leave, "Tomorrow, you're going to have even more fun with my servants. If you think the Goblins are horny now, just wait until tomorrow!"

Dane didn't even register the ogre's words, as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

*************************************************************************************************************

Captain Darius examined the campsite that the horse thieves had been occupying the night before. He saw traces of a pair of bedrolls and remnants of a meal, along with some scattered pieces of bread and dried meat. He had been tracking them since their heist three days ago, but now that he found their hiding spot, they were nowhere to be found.

"Captain, we found the horses!" Came the voice of one of the knights. Darius never could remember which one, "Something spooked them last night and they fled. We found them a quarter mile near a riverbed."

Captain Darius smiled as he saw the knight who had spoken, coming up with a pair of castle horses. One mystery solved.

"Have you found the thieves?" he asked the knight.

The knight shook his head, "No, sir." He said, "There's no trace of them. It's like they vanished into thin air!"

"Or were taken." Said Lieutenant Varric, causing Darius to turn in his direction, "I found a few gold pieces near a small pouch, a short distance from the campsite."

"What kind of pouch?" asked Darius, curiously.

"The kind that is used by goblins to knock people out and take their belongings." Said Varric, holding the pouch, "It's laced with a potion. My guess is that a group of goblins threw two or three of these into the fire, which made them explode and caught the horse thieves off guard."

Darius nodded, "That would make sense, but it begs the question, where are they now?" he added.

"I think I have an answer for that, sir." Said Varric, "I think the goblins were careless when they took the thieves. They were trying to take the gold with them and they got sloppy. There's a trail leading to a cave, just a few feet away."

Darius smiled, "We're strong enough to handle a few goblins." He said, "Let's go get our horse thieves!"

End of chapter 1.