All Comments on 'Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 20'

by stubborn_dreamer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this my story

{singing voice} this my shit, this my shit, this my shit, u no what ur doin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You're so awesome!

Hopefully you have a rad summer and are able to relax somewhat.

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
Yes, yes you do.

You do look like the stork. Through the internet.

And you know damn well that none of us can wait for two chapters to come out.

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
interesting.

I do believe that because the last word of your story was in BOLD, somehow the same thing has been passed on to all of the comments as well.

Odd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

I stumbled upon this story just two days ago and you have ruined me for all other literotica writers. Do be merciful and update soon!!!! Pretty please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVE GOOO KYZU

Ohh Shit Kyzu is that bitch..... I finally like her now !!!!!!

love the story dont want it to end. i onder how Rell and Zyra are gonna get out of having a baby

storylover21storylover21over 10 years ago
10

Yo Stubborn; this is a damn good story, and Kyza has become the sister we wished her to be. I'm glad Zyra has a big sis to back her up. Kail, Rell and the rest are good people; with the exception of that bitch-ass Henna and Hanto of course. Hopefully they get what is coming to them.

Update soon :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstubborn_dreamer@stubborn_dreamer
Hi, my name is Stubborn Dreamer. I'm busier than I've ever been. I'm learning to take life less seriously. ;-) Copyright Disclaimer: The written works on this page are copyrighted. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES