Oh, and One More Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should explain that the shower in my bathroom is the same as the showers you've seen in hundreds of homes and hotel rooms in your life. There's a bathtub with the water controls, faucet, and showerhead on one wall. Usually with such accommodations there is a decorative cloth shower curtain that hangs outside of the tub and a vinyl shower-curtain liner that hangs inside the tub. But I do not use the cloth shower curtain because I get a little bit claustrophobic being in such a small area without being able to see out in any direction. And for the same reason, I always use clear shower-curtain liners. That is how Sophie was able to see into the shower and point at the faucet and shower head.

So, as I was saying, Sophie asked "Does that thing work?"

"You mean the shower?"

"Yeah."

"Of course it works."

"Then that is the answer to our problems." And with that Sophie unabashedly pulled her turtleneck over her head and dropped it on the floor.

Now one thing I've learned in my life is that if you are in a room with one or more other adults and one of them decides without coercion to take off his or her clothes, there is no need for you to excuse yourself. And it's also okay to discreetly take a look at what is being revealed. Doesn't matter if it's a locker room, a bedroom, a sauna, or this very situation I found myself in that night.

Sophie was wearing a black bra under her turtleneck, and she nonchalantly reached behind her and unclasped it and let it drop on top of her turtleneck. Her breasts were small but pert and the nipples appeared to be more than partially erect. Next she unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor, revealing a pair of red boyshort panties that accentuated the roundness of her ass. But within two seconds she had bent over and removed those as well. She stood fully naked before me and her naked ass was not as large as I had always thought of it. In fact, it was as close to perfect as any I had seen, and I could not take my eyes off it as she stepped into the tub.

"I'll grab you a fresh towel and something to wear to bed," I said, and I heard her say "Thanks so much" as I walked out of the room. I opened the linen closet and grabbed the clean towel off the top of the stack. It was dark green. Then I went to my bedroom closet and grabbed a t-shirt off the top of the stack – a white v-neck – and some navy-blue gym shorts. I returned to the bathroom and set them on the vanity. I could see the left side of Sophie's naked body in the shower, only slightly blurred by the steam forming on the shower-curtain liner. She had her face in the stream of water and was running her fingers through her hair, no doubt trying to get rid of every last drop of marinara.

"Since we missed dinner tonight, and leftover Italian is never that great, how about we get up at 7:30 in the morning and go out to breakfast?" I suggested. "Afterwards I will drop you off at Karen's. It should be about time for her to get home by then,".

"That would be great, I don't think I ever want Italian again" replied Sophie, turning towards me as she spoke so that I could see the outlines of her areolas. They were dark and small and I wondered if they were always that way or if her nipples were erect and causing them to look that way.

"Okay, I'll set the alarm," I said as I walked out the door to go to get the sofa bed ready.

I grabbed some pillows from my bedroom and a clean blanket and set of sheets from the linen closet and went to get the bed in order. When I was nearly finished, I heard a plaintive cry of "Miiiiiiiike" coming from the bathroom. I went down the hall, stepped into the bathroom and asked, "What's wrong?"

Sophie was directly facing me from the shower, her full-frontal form slightly obscured by steam. I could see not only her full breasts but also the patch of dark pubic hair between her legs. She was holding a bottle upside down and shaking it.

"You're out of shampoo!"

I laughed a little. I remembered that I had used the last of that bottle on Wednesday before I left town and hadn't bothered replacing it at the time. I opened the cabinet under the sink and grabbed a new bottle and said "Got ya covered."

Sophie stuck her right arm out from around the curtain, took the shampoo, and said "I sort of knew ya would."

I went back and finished making the bed. Just as I was turning down the covers, Sophie walked into the living room in my gym shorts and t-shirt, finishing drying her hair with the green towel. I noticed that the white-v-neck t-shirt fit her much differently than it fit me, which was only natural considering that I am ten inches taller than her and have much broader shoulders. The short sleeves came down past her elbows and the v-neck dipped far enough that one breast was clearly on each side of the tip of the V. And her nipples were quite clearly erect. I did not know whether they were erect from being aroused, of perhaps she was cold after just getting out of the shower, or maybe she was one of those girls whose nipples are naturally erect all the time.

"Okay, this should get you through the night," I said. "I am going to take a quick shower because I also have some spaghetti sauce in my hair, although I didn't get it nearly as bad as you. I will come out and say good night when I'm done."

"Great, and thanks again," she replied, climbing under the covers. "You're a life saver."

I went to my bedroom and took off my shirt and socks. When I took off my pants and boxer briefs, I noticed that my cock was "awake." It wasn't erect, but it hung heavy. "Not surprising," I thought.

My bedroom is only a few steps from the bathroom and you can't see either door from the living room, so I did not bother covering up for the short walk. I noticed that Sophie's clothes were still on the floor. I picked up the skirt, folded it, and set it on the vanity. I did the same with the sweater, and then picked up the bra and panties. I tossed the bra on top of the sweater and was about to do the same with the panties but for some reason paused. I noticed they were damp to the touch. I wondered if that was from being in a steamy bathroom for ten minutes or if they had become damp from the inside. I almost brought them to my face to smell them, but then I caught myself.

"Hold on, Mike," I thought to myself. "This isn't that sort of situation. She's a friend, and a guest, and she's had a bad night and is in a bit of a jam. Just take care of her and make sure she gets back safe to Karen's tomorrow."

I tossed the panties on the sweater and got in the shower. I gave myself a quick once over with the soap, but I had just taken a shower before going to the restaurant so that was not real necessary. The real job was getting the smell of an Italian restaurant off my head. I had just closed my eyes and put my face under the showerhead when I was startled by an unexpected voice just a few feet away,

"Mike, do you have a toothbrush I can use? I can't go to sleep without brushing my teeth first."

It was Sophie and she was standing just inside the bathroom door. I realized that I could see her from within the shower just as clearly as I had seen her in the shower from without. And I had no doubt that she could see me just as clearly.

"Sure," I replied. "On the middle shelf of the medicine cabinet there should be a few toothbrushes, new in box. Help yourself to whichever one you want."

She moved forward a couple steps so she would be in front of the medicine cabinet and reached up and opened the door. I notice that she had to stand on her tip toes to see what she was reaching for.

"Are you sure this is okay? I mean, I'm not going to find any embarrassing old man medications in here, am I?"

"Old man?" I answered. "I'm only 48. That wasn't old last time I checked."

"Okay, that's fine. You would know better than I do what old is. I'm gonna use the green one."

I smiled at the fact that she felt comfortable enough to give me shit like that. "The toothpaste is there on the counter, as I'm sure you've noticed."

I began applying shampoo to my hair and out of the corner of my eye I saw Sophie unwrap the toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. She ran it under the water for a second and put it in her mouth and brushed for a few seconds before taking it out again.

"How come you never got married?" she asked me through a mouthful of toothpaste foam. I noticed she was facing me and looking directly at me through the shower curtain, seemingly oblivious to my nakedness.

I decided that since I had taken the opportunity to quietly observe her nude form while she was showering, I would give her the same opportunity. I turned to face her directly as I continued to lather my hair. I'm not ashamed of my body. I'm no Adonis, but I keep myself in pretty good shape with aerobic and resistance training. I'm only twelve pounds heavier than I was in college, and it's distributed pretty evenly over my six-foot frame. And I was glad my cock was "awake" instead of turtled up like it sometimes gets in the shower.

"Well I've never really thought of it, I guess," I answered, truthfully. She continued brushing while I continued talking. There was a small amount of steam distorting my vision, but it looked to me as if her eyes were moving up and down although her head remained still as I spoke. "I've dated enough, but getting married was never a goal of mine so I was never out looking for a wife. I figured if the right girl ever came along, I could reassess my goals at that time. So far, hasn't happened."

Sophie spat into the sink. "You're not only old, you're also wise. I knew people in college who were obviously there to find a spouse and not get an education and have actual fun, which is what Karen and I were there for. That's why we're not married either."

"You're too young to get married."

"I agree," she replied as she filled my water glass from the vanity and took a swig before spitting most of it back in the sink. "I'll be in the living room waiting to be tucked in," she said with a smile before picking up her clothes off the vanity and walking out the door.

I finished my shower and dried off. At that point I realized how exhausted I was from being up since 5:00 in the morning and I couldn't wait to get to bed. I brushed my teeth while still naked and then walked to my bedroom and went to the closet. I grabbed some light blue lounge pants and a black t-shirt, both off the tops of their respective stacks, and threw them on. I didn't bother with underwear because those were in the bottom drawer of my dresser a whole ten feet away and that seemed like too much effort to make under the circumstances. I stopped in the kitchen on my way to the living room and took two reusable water bottles from the cabinet. I put some ice cubes in each and topped them off with water. I set one on the counter and took the other to Sophie. She had the covers pulled up to her neck and looked very sleepy.

"Okay, here's some water in case you get thirsty. I left the nightlight on in the bathroom so you can find it. I will wake you up at 7:30 and we can get some pancakes."

"I can hardly wait," she replied. "Thanks again."

"My pleasure. See you I the morning."

I patted her on the head, which made her giggle, and turned off the lamp and went back to my bedroom, grabbing the other water bottle on the way. I climbed into bed, laying on my left side on the right half of the bed. As I reached up to turn off the light, I smiled at what a long and interesting day it had been. Then I was asleep within ten seconds.

§

I don't know how long I'd been asleep when I was awoken by someone gently shaking my right shoulder. I opened my eyes and, in the moonlight coming in through the window, saw Sophie standing next to my bed.

"Hey Sophie, what's up?"

"It's freezing out there. Can I sleep in here with you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Of course," I said, sliding towards the middle of the bed and raising the covers.

Sophie climbed in next to me, saying as she did so "It feels like there's a window open in the living room." Then I remembered that it had been unseasonably warm (low 50s) on Wednesday before I left so I had opened a window a few inches to let some fresh air in. It was now thirty degrees colder.

"I'll look into that in the morning," I told her as she snuggled in next to me until we were spooning. My left arm was underneath her neck and my right arm was draped over her torso. I pulled the covers up to our necks. We were cuddled up like a long-time couple even though that's not at all what we were.

"See you at 7:30," I said.

"Yes. 7:30. Pancakes. Good night"

Again, I was asleep within ten seconds.

§

I don't know how long I'd been sleeping when I was again woken up. This time by movement in the bed. Sophie appeared to be asleep, but it seemed as though she was ever so slightly grinding her ass against my crotch. My cock apparently had noticed this before my brain did, because it was at least 75% erect. I spent at least a minute laying perfectly still, wondering if she was dreaming or what? I then noticed that, without me even consciously instructing them to do so, my hips had begun ever so gently meeting her grinding. My cock was now fully erect and, despite the layers of cloth in between, had found its way to the crease between Sophie's ass cheeks so that the bottom of my shaft has hotdog bunning her ass.

At that point, Sophie's grinding became noticeably more pronounced, and instinctively my thrusting did so as well. Just as I decided that she must be dreaming and I'd better slide over a little so we were no longer touching, her right hand, which had been tucked up under her chin in the fetal position, grabbed my right wrist and moved my hand under her shirt (well, actually MY shirt that she was wearing) and put it on her left breast. So much for sliding over, but at least I now knew that she was not sleeping, and I was suddenly completely on board with what her obvious intentions were.

I began kissing her right ear and the right side of her neck as I fondled both of her breasts. Her nipples were obviously fully erect as I touched them. She reached her right arm over my torso and grabbed my right butt cheek and began to pull it toward her in rhythm with our grinding. This went on for about a minute before she partially rotated her torso back towards me so that her lips could meet my kiss and at the same time she put her right leg up over my legs (I was still laying on my left side).

Her mouth was warm and wet and our tongues jousted and tried to reach the entireties of each other's mouths. I took this opportunity to move my right hand down her flat stomach and under the waistband of my blue gym shorts that she was wearing. To my surprise, the red boyshort panties that she had been wearing when she undressed for her shower were nowhere to be found. Slowly I moved my hand over her pubic hair towards her pussy. I could feel moisture already on the hair closest to her slit. I place my entire hand over her muff and could feel its warmth. I moved my middle finger forward and I do not think that I had ever encountered such a wet pussy. My finger easily slid in, causing Sophie to briefly break our kiss and gasp.

We resumed kissing and I was able to easily insert a second finger, again causing Sophie to gasp. I began to move my fingers in and out to the same rhythm as our continued grinding while also gently rubbing her clit with the thumb of my right hand, Meanwhile, with my left hand, which was still under and around Sophie's torso, I did my best to massage her breasts, albeit through the fabric of the shirt she was wearing.

Sophie was finding it difficult to maintain focus on our kissing as I stimulated her muff with my right hand so she leaned her head way back, breathing through her mouth in erratic gasps. Just as I thought she was about to cum, she abruptly pulled my right hand away from her muff and rotated towards me so we were facing each other.

"Not yet. Must be naked." She was speaking in phrases rather than sentences as she reached and grabbed the sides of my t-shirt and pulled it up over my head. I raised my arms to help her and she tossed my shirt to the floor. I quickly returned the favor and the shirt she was wearing fell on top of mine. Sophie then grabbed the waistband of my lounge pants and urgently began pulling them towards my feet and I lifted my hips and thighs off the bed and then bent my knees towards my chest to again assist her, She tossed the lounge pants into the darkness and her hands went to either of my thighs. She dragged her hands up my thighs and to my cock, letting each hand both caress my balls and run up and down the length of the shaft once before continuing there way up my torso to my chest and resuming our kiss.

I gently but firmly rolled her over a quarter turn onto her back and gave her a deep, long kiss. I was on my knees with one knee on either side of her with my hips in the air and leaning down to kiss her. This permitted her to rub her hands up and down the front, side, and back of my torso as well as caress my shaft and cockhead. Then I sat up and, staying on my knees but moving them both so that they were between her thighs, and grabbed the sides of the gym shorts she was wearing with both hands. She, of course, knew what to do and lifted her butt off the bed permitting me to pull the shorts as far as her knees. She then placed he butt back on the bed and raised her legs permitting me to remove the shorts entirely.

She was now laying completely nude before me. The moonlight through the window provided enough light that I could see her clearly and her beautiful young form may have been the most stunning thing I have seen in my life. She was breathing through her mouth as she still continued to catch her breath from our activities, and her pretty eyes were moving slowly up and down between my erect cock, stomach, chest, and face, as I kneeled be fore her. Her pert breasts were glistening with a thin layer of perspiration, and her nipples were pointed straight at the ceiling. Her belly button seemed to smile at me, and her dark pubic hair reminded me that there was still much to learn.

I leaned in and kissed her mouth, allowing the full weight of my body to lay on her. Our kiss was more tender now instead of urgent. I moved slowly down her body, her neck, her breasts, which I lovingly licked and sucked, her stomach, her belly button, which I made sure to give attention to, the ever enticing space between her belly button and the top of her pubic hair, each hip, and finally, her muff.

I had one hand on each of her hips and she spread her legs slightly to invite me to the place that would give her the ultimate pleasure. I lifted my eyes to look at her face. Her head was on the pillow, her hands by her sides. She was looking me in the eyes with an expression that silently screamed of anticipation. I kissed the entire area that her pubic hair covered rather than heading straight for her clitoris and pussy. When I finally did let my tongue run the length of her slit, she let out a loud gasp. At the same time, her hands found mine and took them in a sort of kung-fu grip. I continued to lick up and down her silt a few times before focusing on her clit. At first I laid my tongue flat on her clit, causing movement more by slightly moving my head than by moving my tongue. Gradually that changed until I was moving the tip of my tongue in small circles on her clit, as prior girlfriends had trained me.

Sophie's breathing became progressively more rapid and shallow. And it did, her kung-fu grip on my hands became tighter and tighter. Finally, she arched her back and let out long moan, followed by a shorter moan, and then a series of five or six small yelps of decreasing volume as I stopped licking and instead just held my tongue flat against her clit. She then let go of my hands, placed on hand on either side of my head, and pulled my face to hers, kissing me deeply, our tongues renewing their dance, only this time it seemed as if she was trying to lick my tongue clean.