Oh, and One More Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hebrides
Hebrides
53 Followers

"Okay, and let's see – I got pubic hair when I was about twelve years old, so there was an eleven-year overlapping period when neither of us had pubic hair," she said, still laughing.

"Well, to be fair, I have grown it back a few times over the years. But I prefer not having it so I've kept it shaved most of the time."

"Okay, and since we're being fair, I did shave mine once."

"What was the occasion?"

"It was kinda like a...dare... or no that's not the best word. A good luck thing? No... Well let's just say it was when I was in college and leave it at that."

"Sounds like there's a story behind THAT answer," I said, echoing her comment from a few moments earlier.

"Maybe. But we don't have time for it today."

As she echoed my comment, I pulled up in front of Karen's apartment building. Karen lived in an older building in the hip part of town. "Which button opens the hatch?" Sophie asked as I reached into the back seat to get Karen's dinner from the previous night.

"That one," I replied, pointing. "But we don't need to open it." Sophie pushed the button anyway. "Why'd you do that?" I asked.

"I'll show you. Come around to the back of the car."

We exited our respective doors and walked around to the back of the SUV. There, Sophie opened the hatch all the way, then put her left hand behind my neck and pulled me in for a long kiss as her right hand went into her purse, which was hanging near her right hip. When she broke the kiss, she said "The hatch prevents Karen from seeing us kiss from the front window of her apartment." As she was saying that, her right hand slipped into the left pocket of my fleece jacket. "That's a small gift for you. Don't look at it until you get home."

"I promise," I assured her. With that, she gave me another quick kiss, took Karen's pasta out of my hands, and said goodbye. I got back in my car, watched her long enough to ensure that Karen buzzed her in the front door, and started back home.

When I got home, as soon as I closed the door I reached into the left pocket of my fleece. In it I found the red boyshort panties that Sophie had been wearing the night before. I raised them to my face. They were still damp and smelled richly of her sex.

I walked to the room I used as my home office, turned on my laptop, and went to the Yelp page for the restaurant we had been to the night before. I gave it an effusive five-star review. And I made a special point of saying how Doris, our server, was especially pleasant and proficient at her job.

Hebrides
Hebrides
53 Followers