Oh, and One More Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about a minute of this, Sophie grabbed me by the shoulders and forcibly turned me over onto my back. (Well, I let her do that. But you understand.) She placed one hand on the front of each shoulder as she sat straddling my waist. She leaned in and kissed me for a few seconds before sitting back up. She then scooted lower on my torso and lifted her right leg into the air and, with her left hand still pinning my right shoulder to the bed, she took her right hand and began to guide my cock into her pussy.

"Okay, two things," she said.

"Whatever you want," I replied.

Just then my cockhead found her opening and she let out a low moan as she slid down over me until my entire cock was engulfed in her pussy.

"God, you feel great inside me."

"You feel great around me, too," I responded. "What's the second thing?

"No, that wasn't the first thing. That was just a spontaneous utterance.

"Oh. What's the first thing?"

"The first thing," she said as she slowly started to grind her pubic area against mine, stimulating her clit, "is tell me when you're about to cum."

"I can do that. Now what's the second thing?"

"The second thing," she said looking straight ahead with half-closed eyes, her lips barely moving, "is touch my butthole."

"My pleasure," I told her.

She leaned down and she closed her eyes and we kissed again, as she began to settle into a rhythm of grinding coupled with lifting and lowering her hips to create an in-and-out effect. Then she said to me, "Oh yeah, and one more thing," this time with her eyes open and looking me in my face.

"Sure, what?"

"Don't tell Karen about this."

"I wouldn't dream of telling her."

"Thanks."

With that, Sophie again sat up and settled into her rhythm. She had her hands pressed against my chest, just inside each of my nipples. Her eyes were closed, her head tilted slightly back, and her mouth open, breathing deeply. I met her rhythm with gentle but deep thrusts. She was rocking on me more than riding me, my cock never moving more than an inch or two in and out. But this permitted her to keep her pubic area and clit in contact with my pubic area, and, like I said, the thrusts were deep.

I placed my hands on Sophie's hips. I kept my left hand on her right hip, but I slowly moved my right hand down around and then underneath her left butt cheek until my middle finger could feel the base of my cock as it went further then shallower into Sophie's pussy. Sophie's pussy juices were abundant, and I patiently moved my finger from the base of my cock across that half inch or so space comprising Sophie's taint to her butthole, gathering more pussy juice each time,.

When I was sure her butthole was sufficiently lubed, I slowly inserted my finger about as far as the first knuckle. As I did so, Sophie gasped, briefly stopped her rocking motion, and seemed to quiver. But almost immediately she resumed her rocking motion.

I barely moved my finger, only inserting it slightly further into her butthole to ensure that it did not pop out. Quickly, Sophie seemed to figure out that my finger was for the most part stationary and she could control how far in and out of her butthole it went with her rocking motion. She soon found her preferred rhythm, and settled into a pace that had my finger going from one knuckle deep in her butthole to two knuckles deep, alternating with my cock going deeper and shallower into her pussy, with her clit in constant contact with my pubic area. Her face remained as it had been, with her eyes closed, head back, mouth open.

Shortly, Sophie's rhythm became faster and her breathing more rapid and shallow. I watched her face in awe. The pace of her rocking and breathing continued to increase steadily until suddenly her hips stopped completely and she leaned forward. I thought she was going to kiss me, but instead she pressed her face into the right side of my chest near my shoulder as she convulsed with jerky breaths, each one accompanied by slight whimpering noises. Finally, she went stiff for a moment. My fully erect cock was still in her pussy, and my right middle finger was still about two knuckles deep in her butthole. I could feel warm moisture on my chest, as if from tears.

We lay there silent for a minute as her breathing returned to normal, her face still pressed against my chest. Then she lifted her head slightly and looked me with a seemingly bewildered look on her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

Immediately her look of bewilderment turned into a huge smile and she said, "I have to kiss you."

She brought her face to mine and kissed me ravenously. Then she grabbed my right forearm with her left had and pushed it away from our bodies, removing my finger from her butthole. She broke our kiss, put her hands on my chest again, and began moving her hips in fast and long motions, such that my cock would come almost all the way out of her before she thrust herself back down fully engulfing it. It was clear that she wanted to make me cum now, and it would not take long.

After about a minute and a half of this, I could feel my orgasm welling up in the back of my knees. I could tell it was going to be a big one. I let her continue for about thirty more seconds, and the time had come.

"Okay, I'm about to cum," I said between gasps of breath.

At that, Sophie lifted her hips all the way off me so that my cock came out of her pussy, and just as quickly as she did that she had my cock in her mouth just in time to catch my first spurt of cum. I was right about this being a big orgasm. I made multiple audible cries as my orgasm went on and on. I must have shot six spurts into Sophie's mouth. She kept her lips tightly around my cock the whole time, and even after I was done spurting I could feel her tongue licking my cock inside her mouth.

She finally took her mouth off my cock when my breathing returned to close to normal. But she wasn't done with me yet. She brought her head up and I could see that her lips were slightly pursed. She put one hand on either side of my ribcage and brought her face to mine, and I had no doubt what was coming.

She leaned in and kissed me and immediately my mouth was as full of my cum as hers. She immediately laid on her right side and pulled me to a position of laying on my left side so that the cum would be equally shared instead of all falling into my mouth. We kissed, our tongues swimming in my cum, until finally we had swallowed it all.

I reached down, found the covers with my right hand, and pulled them up until they were again at our necks, but this time we were laying face to face in each other's arms instead of spooning.

"See, this is what happens," Sophie said through closed eyes. "You make me dry my naked, wet body with a green towel, and then make me put a green toothbrush in my mouth, I couldn't help but get uncontrollably horny. It's the power of green."

I laughed to myself that she had not only remembered but taken to heart the story about green M&Ms. "Lesson learned," I replied.

"Good night, Mike," she said, leaning up and kissing me one more time, the taste of my cum still in her mouth.

"Good night, Sophie."

This time it took me longer than ten seconds to fall asleep. But not much longer.

§

The next thing I heard was jazz music. It was 7:30 and my clock radio, which was tuned to the local jazz radio station, was going off. Almost immediately after that registered in my mind came Sophie's again plaintive voice.

"Noooo, make it stop."

"It's 7:30. We were going to go to breakfast, remember?"

"We had breakfast a few hours ago, remember? I don't want to get up, I want to stay in bed with you."

I knew exactly what she was talking about. I reached over and shut off the radio.

"Okay, we can stay in bed for a while longer," I conceded.

"Thank you," Sophie replied, and again tilted her head up and kissed me on the lips without opening her eyes. She went right back to sleep. I lay awake for a while, enjoying the memory of the previous evening. But soon enough, I was asleep as well.

§

When I opened my eyes again, the clock read 9:14. I put my right hand on Sophie's left shoulder and gently shook her.

"Hey, it's really time to get up now. It's nine fifteen."

Sophie frowned and opened her eyes, and then her frown turned into a smile. "Okay, I guess. How long a drive is it from here to Karen's place?"

"About 15 minutes."

"Damn. We DO have to get up."

"Yep, 'fraid so," I confirmed.

"Okay, but can I do one thing first?"

"Sure, go ahead," I responded, having no idea what she was going to do but eager to find out.

Sophie scooted back about half a foot so that our bodies were about a foot apart. Then she closed her eyes and put her hands on my face. After a couple seconds, she began to run her hands down my body – to my shoulders, then down the length of my arms and back up again, and then down my chest. When they got to my waistline, her left arm went up over my right hip and around my right butt cheek. She could not do the same with her right hand because I was lying on my left side, so instead that hand went down the inside of my left thigh, glancing my semi-erect cock. Then her left hand, which had travelled about halfway down the back of my right thigh – as far as she could reach – came back around to the front of my thigh. Finally, she brough both hand up the front of my thighs, pausing momentarily on my balls and cock, before dragging them up my chest. She then brought her hands to her face, inhaled through her nose as if smelling them, and put the middle finger of her right hand in her mouth. Then she opened her eyes, took her finger out of her mouth, and said "Okay, thanks."

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"I was just giving my hands a quick refresher course for when I masturbate tonight," she answered matter-of-factly.

"You already know you're going to masturbate tonight?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah, of course!" Sophie responded. "After last night's activities, I'd guess that I'm going to masturbate every night for the next week at least. Aren't you?"

"I hadn't thought about it, to be honest," I told her. "But now that you mention it." At that point I closed my eyes and ran my hands over her body much the same way that she had done to me. When I was making my final pass up the front of her body, I made a point of dragging my left hand directly over her muff, slightly extending my middle finger into her slit. She was wet and thrust her hips slightly forward to meet my hand. When I got my hands up to my face I was about to stick my left middle finger in my mouth to taste her juices, but she grabbed my hand and pulled it to her face, sticking my finger in her mouth and running her tongue all over it while looking me in the eyes.

"Okay, I think we're both set for tonight," she said.

"Well then we'd better get up," I said and then gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Can you get up before me?" she asked.

"Yeah. But why? You're sort of in my way."

"Because I like being in your bed and want to stay here as long as I can. And because I want to watch you get dressed. I think that would be sexy."

"Sure," I told her. Then, with my right hand I pulled the covers off of us, exposing both of our naked bodies. I had to crawl over her to get out of the bed, and as I did she rolled onto her back and nonchalantly gave my cock and balls one last gentle grope.

I walked over to my dresser as she lied now on her left side watching me, her breasts and muff both visible to me as I walked. I keep my underwear in the bottom drawer, meaning I would have to bend over to take it out. I made sure to position myself such that she would not get a view of my butthole as I leaned over, but so she would get a good view of the shape of my ass. I took a pair of navy-blue boxer briefs out of the drawer and turned around so that I was not directly facing her but almost was. My cock was still semi-erect and was pointing at a spot on the floor a couple feet in front of me. I knew I had to get dressed and distracted before that became an issue. I stepped into the boxer briefs and pulled them up and over my cock. The outline of my cock was still very clear through the fabric, and I noticed that that was where Sophie's eyes were fixated.

I picked up a pair of jeans off of the floor – the same ones I'd worn on the drive home the day before. I pulled them on, ruining Sophie's view of my cock. Then I picked up a black t-shirt off the floor – the same one I'd been wearing when I went to bed the night before but which Sophie had later tossed aside – and threw it on. I had to unzip my jeans to tuck it in, and Sophie seemed to enjoy that. Finally, I grabbed a gray Henley from the shelf in the closet and pulled it on over the black t-shirt.

"Nothing left but socks and shoes," I said to Sophie. "Not much excitement in those."

"No, but the rest of the show more than made up for it. See you out in the living room." She got up and walked naked out the door and down the hall, my eyes on her ass the entire time.

I grabbed some socks out of the top drawer and put them on, along with some running shoes that were on the floor. I stepped into the bathroom and washed my hands and quickly brushed my teeth. I was about to proceed to the living room, but then remembered the situation and stepped back into my bedroom and grabbed a gray sweatshirt.

When I got to the living room, Sophie was standing by the couch in her skirt, shoes, and bra. Her turtleneck, which was still covered in pasta sauce, was in her hands and she was looking at it with a puzzled look on her face.

"I'll take that," I said, and she handed it to me as I handed her the sweatshirt. "I'll have it cleaned and bring it with me the next time I'm in Athens for business."

"That would be great. Thanks again so much."

"My pleasure."

We grabbed Karen's pasta take-out from the refrigerator and I put on a fleece jacket that was hanging on the coat rack by the front door. We proceeded down the to the parking garage making small talk about the nuisances of air travel. As we were pulling out of the garage, Sophie said, "Okay, two things."

"Great. What's the first one?" I replied.

"Alright, first thing is I'm sorry if I was being too forward last night with the cum kiss." She paused, and then proceeded "And with just seducing you in general, I guess. If that's what I did."

I laughed and said "Oh, that's what you did, alright. And you did it in grand fashion."

"And it's okay?" she asked.

"Better than okay. It was incredible."

"Oh god, I'm so glad you feel that way! I've wanted to have sex with you since about the third time we ever met. So last night when Karen got called into work and I found out I was going to get to stay with you, I was NOT going to let the opportunity get away."

"So you started planning it when we were still in the car on the way to my place?"

"Yes! Damn, didn't you notice that my nipples were already hard when I was undressing to take a shower?"

"Well, truth be told, yeah, I did notice."

"I was sopping wet also! That stretch of time between when you tucked me in and when I finally came to your bedroom was the longest hour of my life!"

"Well I couldn't be happier about how everything played out."

"Even the cum kiss?"

"Even that. It wasn't the first time I've done that."

"It was the first time I've done it, but I've wanted to try it for sooo long," Sophie explained.

"What got you interested in trying it?" I asked.

"Because several... well maybe 'several' is not the right word. But multiple people have made me cum with their mouths and then kissed me and I always thought it was sexy to taste myself on their mouths."

I noted without commenting that she had said multiple "people" instead of multiple "guys." Sophie continued.

"And I've always wondered what it would be like to do the same thing after I've made a guy cum with my mouth. But I've never really gotten the chance because, well, with some guys you can just tell they wouldn't be into it. And those have all been the guys I've given blowjobs to before. But you've always just seemed so... well whatever the opposite of uptight is. So I thought if there was ever a perfect opportunity to try it, it would be with you. And, of course, you didn't disappoint me."

"Was it as fun and sexy as you thought it would be? The cum kiss I mean," I asked.

"YES! Thank you so much! I'm so glad I never tried it with other guys before. They didn't deserve such a sexy fun time!"

I laughed a little. "So glad to have helped make your fantasy come true. I thought it was sexy, too. Now what's the second thing?"

"Second thing?" asked Sophie.

"Yeah, you said there were two things. What's the other one?"

"Oh yeah! Umm, well this is sort of awkward, but when I asked you to touch my butthole, what I really wanted was for you to do, well, what you did. Which was more than just touching it. But let's be realistic. You've got to have a pretty intimate relationship with someone before you can ask them to 'stick your finger in my butthole.'" She said that last part in a sort of husky, boyish voice, which was super cute. "And we didn't have that so I didn't really feel right asking you that. Well, I guess now we have that sort of a relationship. But last night when I said what I said we didn't. Am I making sense?"

"You're making perfect sense. What got you interested in doing that?"

"I read about it in Cosmo, of course. And then did further research online to make sure Cosmo wasn't misleading me. Had you ever done that before?"

"Done research on the internet to make sure Cosmo wasn't misleading me? Of course, many times," I replied.

"No, I mean the butthole thing!" said Sophie with a laugh.

"Yes. I've actually been on both ends of that before, at different times. It's not something to be done EVERY time, but it definitely has its place."

"Oooo, so next time I can be the touch-ER, then?" she replied excitedly.

"We'll see how things go," I said being intentionally vague but secretly excited that she spoke of a "next time" as if it were a foregone conclusion.

There was silence for about the next ten seconds, and then Sophie said, "Oh, and one more thing."

"Of course there is. What is it this time?"

"You're the first guy I've ever been with who shaves his pubic hair."

I noted, again without commenting, that this time she said "guy" instead of "people," as she'd said when talking about who had made her cum by oral sex.

"Really? How'd you like it?" I asked. In response, she just gave a really cheesy smile and two thumbs up, which made me laugh.

"Why do you shave it?" she asked.

"A long time ago a girl told me that it is preferable to sex partners because hair can not only harbor unpleasant odors but also get in the way during oral sex. Apparently people don't like getting hair in their mouth when doing that, and it can also tickle the giver's nose, which is also annoying to some people."

"She was very wise. I take it she was your girlfriend at the time?"

I thought about what a correct and honest answer would be for a moment and then said, "She was 'a girlfriend.' Not exactly MY girlfriend."

"Oooooo, sounds like there's a story behind THAT answer."

"Maybe. But we don't have time for it today."

"You said this 'a girlfriend' told you this a long time ago. How long?"

I paused a moment as I did the rough math in my head before saying, "Twenty... five years ago, about I guess."

"Twenty-five years!?" exclaimed Sophie as she started laughing.

"Yeah, about that. Why is that so funny?"

"I'm twenty-five years old!"

"Yeah, so?"

"So that means as long as I've been alive, you haven't had pubic hair!"

I chuckled and said, "I guess it is kind of funny when you think about it that way."