All Comments on 'Oh Baby! What a Sitter! Pt. 02'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
LittleBluePillLittleBluePillalmost 9 years ago
Nicely done... There's an app for that!

Another great installment to a well done story. Really enjoying this storyline and the sensational sex between these two. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another!

One more ch. would do nicely.Thank you for the past read.Excellently Done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More, please!

Yes, please, another chapter! This is a wonderful love/lust story, and you are presenting it in a terrific way. Your characters are realistic and believable. Thanks for sharing, and I'll be watching eagerly for part three!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks again!

.....for another great shower tit-fuck scene. It was great when Becca did it for her man, and Kelly seemed to make Todd very happy that way. Keep writing!

bigdnc13bigdnc13almost 9 years ago
Yes, we want the trifecta...

...three great chapters.\!!

gara5289gara5289almost 9 years ago

Great follow up and i liked the end of the chapter.

Zeke503Zeke503almost 9 years ago
Three or more

As far as I'm concerned, you don't have to stop at three if you can come up with a way to carry on further with these characters. Maybe even going on after turning the sitter into a Mrs...! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

I love this series! Hopefully we'll get to see the sitter become a mommy herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing writing

So glad you wrote this amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Write. More

Love the series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy

There are many sexy possibilities between these two, I say experiment with their energy. This couple have no boundaries! Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Keep the Story Going

Enjoying the story. Please do part 3 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truly enjoyable series

Todd's inner struggle as a widower and single father really tugs at the heart strings. Reading about this turn of events and his newfound happiness is uplifting. The compatibility between Todd and Kelly, reunited after so many years, is really something special. As for the sexual chemistry between the two, well that's just fucking hot!

SirCarlSirCarlover 8 years ago
Yes, it does....

It has a LEAST one more chapter, maybe two depending on how you handle it. Well written and presented........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm enjoying this series, but...

No 19 year old woman or 26 year old man would watch Baretta. Even if they did catch reruns with their parents, it still wouldn't be something they referenced casually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cant wait

Can't wait to read what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Add chapter(s)

at least another chapter, but preferably more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Enjoyed and look forward to seeing what happens next

HTW2HTW2over 8 years ago
Excellent short story.

Definitely calls for an additional story! They both deserve a happy ending.

sithonsithonover 8 years ago
Great story. 5 stars

I really enjoyed their relationship. I hope to see more of their life together. And maybe a twist ending after they are married and everything and he learns their meeting wasn't an accident. That maybe she's been stalking him from as soon as she graduated.. Or you could take it even darker and find she had a connection to the car accident that coincidentally only struck his wife's side of the car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sithon...

Don't do the car accident thing that is so mean and sad this should be a happy ending... that could ruin the relationship if she purposely killed amy

auhunter04auhunter04over 8 years ago

very good story

regrettably, good stories make an old man like me feel even more lonely

redbaron172redbaron172over 8 years ago
Another great chapter

maybe don't let it end with the next chapter??? Very realistic reading..... love it!!

gatthuygatthuyabout 8 years ago
Still going strong

Loved this chapter. I do hope it continues. I love the emotional context. Realistic and sexy. Well written. Thank you!

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
How fun is this.

I like the shopping trip Monique couldn't be more fun. I know its part of the story but that's one cheap ass company, TWO dudes to a room. I'm glad we manned up and go home on the weekend. Something I never had to do.

Bobm1973Bobm1973about 8 years ago
Excellent!!

This is, by far, one of the best stories I have ever read!! I wouldn't mind seeing MANY more chapters to this story!! Keep up the excellent work!!!!!

MunsonManMunsonManover 7 years ago
Keeps getting better!

This is turning into a really fine series and I loved the mobile app!

LauraErlangerLauraErlangerover 7 years ago
Incredible

My kind of story, such a real "pleasure" to read.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 7 years ago

Personally, I hope it has many more chapters to explore. Very well written

MarshallaMarshallaover 7 years ago
More chapters?

Perhaps just one more, when his time in Toledo is over.

An eventful homecoming their first night together, perhaps leading up to wedding plans. (they damned well better get married!)

This story could have ended as it is, except for the return to work away.

One of the better stories I've read here on Literotica.

5 Stars, and thank you for writing it.

MarshallaMarshallaover 7 years ago
Pardon me, please, ...

... I now see there are more chapters!

smokepolesmokepolealmost 7 years ago
lacking

There is nothing but the physical. Sure the author goes into a slight recollection of events with what he had in his wife, but nobody has called the "parents" (i.e. guess who I ran into), With their having "been SO CLOSE..." and all, you wonder why the families fell apart? Besides, there is no talking. What is she "doing" in her life? Doeasn't she have a job? How did she pay to live with those "roommates"?

Too much has been overlooked in developing this story. There is lots of decent "amazing fuck scenes" with big tits and monster cocks - in the bed, the pool and the shower. They don't talk when driving, and when they do talk it seems everything is sexually oriented.

Pretty lame when you really look beyond the continuous fuck scenes, unfortunately it doesn't reflect real life, which is what makes a good story. Fantasy ended a chapter ago, if you want to write a longer story you NEED development!

Smokepole

KT_MorganKT_Morganalmost 7 years ago
I love the "WeVibe"

My husband and I use the "WeVibe" toy together while he's at work and I'm home. I can't believe you used it in this story, so good! I'm hoping that there's some ass play in the chapter yet to come.

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
More< more, More!!!

Beautifully written. Get a few more chapters out! Wedding and pregnancy!!!

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Five Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Enough said.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
His roommate in Toledo

Has no business being in charge of HR

He is the kind of person an HR professional would protect the company against.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ok, this is an excellent start; now it needs at least some interesting incident to fill it out.

MarshallaMarshallaover 5 years ago
I'm going through this story again ...,

... and though I've never worked in an office environment myself, I'd say rightbank is correct, Tony would be gone in a heartbeat.

Just keep in mind, rb, it's a work of fiction.

And it's even better than the first two times I've read it!

I just have one major complaint, I can't vote on it more than once!

I'd give it another 5 Stars.

On to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agree

I agree with smokepole. Does the 19yr. old go to school or have a job? Does she have any goals beyond playing wife & mommy? Where are her friends & family?

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Another 5...!

easy to see why he fell for her so quick...

have to agree with rightbank re his pig roommate, even if it is 3 yrs later now

and admit I wondered what her deal is...didn't seem like trust fund babe-but didn't dwell on it, just like I don't wonder what kind of b.c she's using-this is all make-believe...hot slippery fun....

dogbreath1961dogbreath1961over 3 years ago

More please I want to read the wedding any honey moon

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

I'm truly enjoying your funny and erotic romance series. I'm expecting a happily ever after for them. 5 stars

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

It's fiction. It's erotica. Enjoy it. I have. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very hot great writing !!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

comment is really about part 1. what company would send a singe dad with a 2 year old away for 6 weeks without a better arrangement, support system ????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful. Kelly needs to have a big belly with 2 siblings for their daughter Lynn. The names, MRS. and MOMMY would fit very well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely love the domestic aspects to the female character, especially the ones related to her loving his child. Such a turn on for a father to see his children cared for and accepted.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a great love story. 5/5

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

EXCELLENT 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Mostly_SQMostly_SQ9 months ago

I never believed in Fairy Tales But I can Believe in This One.

It has Warmth & Most of the Kinks I Love!!!!

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Mete6 months ago

Oh man, your storyfails at the outset. No company ever requires two employees to share a hotel room. Much less a plant manager and a head of HR. Those guys in HR dont like to have anyone else in the hotel either. And who the hell ever heard of a 26 year old plant manager. Most companies don't make anyone a plant manager until they are 46 years old. MM

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OMGOMGOMFG!!! Such a loverly tale. I'm enthralled. What a heavenly story. As a man in love with his Goddess, I can say that it just keeps getting better!

JodailyJodaily2 months ago

Finally!! Such fine tits so deserve a good fucking and blasting! I thought you'd never get there. I really need a babysitter like her, to sit on my big baby. May just have to try out one of those pocket pussies. Lord knows I'm hard enough now. Slammin the ham.here. 🍆💦💦💦👌

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous