All Comments on 'Oh Baby'

by hoochinya

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
crap

yea, the story was relatively well written, but i didnt like the fact that for a person "so in love", it was that easy to sleep with someone else and not just that, but to get preggers. and her holier than thou sister encouraged her to do it and now it seems they will get away with it. this seems like it could possibly happen but then theyd have to be retarded and anyway, could you write a second part where steve finds out what she did? maybe im an asshole, but it pissed me what she did and i want it out in the open. personally id divorce her because what she did was terrible-this isnt a male ego or pride thing either you dbags- but since a lot of authors like a couple to stay together, i guess youd prob do that

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Big Holes

One, this woman is not madly in love with her husband, just herself, two, if D.N.A. testing was done than Steve either knows the baby isn't his and doesn't care and is a big wimp cockold or the baby is his and she fucked around just cause she wanted too, either way this is a story about cheating. Perhaps in the next story she finds out the reason Steve takes a lover at work after the test results were explained to him when he got them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Seems the implications are that he actually was

the fathers baby inspite of trying to have another man's baby. Women like this are nuts. They confuse love, with childbearing, with any sperm donor will do. They see nothing really wrong in adultry and betrayal of the husband and the marriage. Both of these sisters are nuts. Neither should be parents. Taken a step further. DNA results from two actual brothers would be very close and mixed with the mothers DNA very hard to separate. Good story loose on actual data.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not a good story.

The trouble with this story is I can see wives doing it this way and not caring who the father is just the fact that they have a squawling puke and crap machine in their house. It's one thing for the husband to know what is going on but to NOT tell him and to make love to the sperm donor? Sorry this woman does not love her husband all she cares about is what is inside her womb.

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
What a bitch

She is really lucky her husband is the father - she should be chucked out on her ass - then again, even a whore can be lucky, deserved or not.

I feel sorry for hubby - he's being fooled to think he has a good wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cool It

Most of your critics are being dogmatic. Yes, Carol wanted a baby, but she said she wanted it, not just for herself, but also to please the man she loved totally. She also had told her sister that she did not think she would be able to have one, but did not seek an alternative. Her sister put the idea into her head, and she moved with it. Yes, she enjoyed it, but seemed to be firm that it would not happen again and resumed her loving with Steve. Some women do have a stong biological need to become mothers and Carol seems like someone who could do this and truly still love Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Of course women like this are nuts..

because they don't fucking exist... except in the minds of mentally disturbed writers who have absolutely no concept of what a loving wife or what is erotic. hoochinya, you chose to invest your time and energy into writing a story that is ONLY ABOUT PAIN, BETRAYAL, HUMILIATION, AND SELFISH DISGUSTING BEHAVOIR. Your readers are to believe that the wife, the sister, and the brother are all willing do one of the most hateful and disgusting things you can do to anyone on this planet... they are all mentally disturbed and willing to literally risk legal action and most likely immediate death when the husband finds out. So Author, why would your readers beleive this, why would we buy into this crap... I mean you took the time to make it even remotely beleivable by making sure we knew that the brothers hated each other, and that the sister wanted to end her sister's marriage, and that the wife was a moron... right? Oh, no, that's right, YOURE TOO FUCKING LAZY TO PUT ANY THOUGHT INTO YOUR CRAP POSTING! So you just decided to completely randomingly change everyone's personality and baeavoir on the fly, so that all you acheive with your story is to really annoy and piss off your readers. So, do you feel good, feel like you gained something here? What was it you got out of this? You let us all know that you're a little stupid, and that you have no concept of basic human psycholgy and behavoir and that although you've never met anyone in your entire life that did anything like this at all... you think it's a good fantasy anyways? Why? have you asked yourself what it wrong with you? Have you looked at your own life and figured out why you have no healthy relationships?, no good sex life? maybe that is where you should invest your energy instead of here.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Good story and good storyline

Well written and interesting. Well done erotic sex is always good to read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fatdaddybitch loved it

Did it make your little dick hard thinking about a wife letting her hubbie think he had a faithfull wife and a son while his brother laughed at him. Ya, thats hot. His brothers D.N.A. close enough hubbie was fooled, brother won't stop and neither will wife, no happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hay Cool It

How would you feel if you found out you wife got pregnant by shacking up at your house in your bed. Think that would be O.K. sure it would.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 14 years ago
Clever and witty

The story was certainly quirky and clever, but not really satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
YOU CERTAINLY DONT MAKE THE ENDING CLEAR.....

WAS IT STEVES OR KARLS BABY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

it was steves baby

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
ok, cheat, pregnant, his child

and in the end she is just a cheating slut that confessed to a priest instead of her husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Started off well

Started off good but I was left unconvinced - she loved her husband so much but then had an affair with his brother at the drop of a hat? As a reader I need a bit more convincing, a bit more depth and build-up I think? Good descriptions tho :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
...

These stories never make much sense to me. Even if we get rid of all the other solutions there is still one way a woman can get pregnant without having sex. All you have to do is have the man ejaculate externally and have the woman push it inside of her. Andrei Chikatilo, the infamous Soviet serial killer, did this with his wife in order for her to become pregnant. But then I guess if they did it that way we wouldn't have all this drama would we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS

Decades ago I read a purportedly true confession story by a woman who seduced her husband's brother in order to get pregnant. He was living with them at the time, but was so affected by it (it was only one time) that he moved out the next day. She got her baby. I think this was before DNA testing.

In the context of Literotica and Loving Wives category stories, I think this wife was more loving than most of the commenters. She wanted to give her husband the baby he wanted. But Steve did not want to face the possibility that he might be the problem, so did not want to be tested. Out of love she protected his feelings by doing what testing she could on her own and getting pregnant on her own. (Unfortunately the story is unclear on who is the actual father.) Sure, what she did is technically wrong IRL (in real life), but it is consistent with Loving Wives genre in the world of Literotica. She did not go out cheating again for herself, but did it once for a baby. The end result is a loving, happy family (albeit with leftover guilt and fear for her). In contrast the commenters show hate and unhappiness.

Just saying.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And the answer to the 64,000 question is Steve or Karl.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - for using the brother to impregnate her, even if there would be a pretty close DNA match - it is just nasty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous