Oh Bayley! The First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers

"Good girls don't run into unfamiliar territory without wearing their collars." It was Lucy; Bayley could tell that much now. Lucy pulled Bayley's head from the cold, pavement-like surface before kneeling in front of the Hugger, and speaking again; "Are you a good girl?" She asked aggressively.

"Yes," Bayley responded

timidly before receiving harsh smack across her left cheek. The stinging pain She felt quickly subsided, allowing her to notice the slowly increasing wetness of her desperate womanhood.

"Yes, what bitch?"

"Yes ma'am. I'm a good girl. I'm a good girl for our Goddess."

"There you go! Now, if you keep being a good girl, then this little scenario should be very easy for you" Lucy exclaimed, whilst simultaneously petting the Hugger like a tiny, feeble puppy.

"Now," Lucy continued, " I'm gonna explain to you the situation here. I am here to teach you about what you'll be in store for once our Goddess Alexa returns. I am not your dominant, nor am I a dominant at all. I, just like you, belong to Alexa; my only purpose in life being to please her. If you are not properly prepared for her sodomization techniques, then neither of you will enjoy it. And that can't happen, because I will not allow my Goddess to experience displeasure. So you WILL submit to me, if for nothing more than to prevent that travesty from occurin'."

"Yes ma'am." Bayley responded in agreeance. She understood what Lucy meant about making Alexa happy. She wanted to make her happy, too. She was in love with her, after all, and even though they're not technically in a relationship, being Alexa's sex slave had to be the next best thing. Right?

As She finished caressing the young submissive, Lucy picked up the black box that had dropped been dropped during her surprise entrance into the room. She opened it, revealing to Bayley a collar of her own, with a hot pink "#8" embroidered on the front, as well as "Property of Alexa" written on the back. There was also a pink leash hidden in the bottom of the box.

"Our Goddess had this made, just for you. A collar and leash with your name on it, and some pretty sparkles too. That way, you can be a good girl for our Goddess and not stray too far. You want to be a good girl, don't you?"

Bayley nodded her head as quickly as possible, knowing a "yes" was the only answer that would be accepted. With that, Lucy placed the collar around Bayley's neck, buckling it tight to be sure that it would not fall off.

"8, be a good girl and fetch me one of those strapons from the wall over there." Lucy directed as She ventured to the other side of the room, looking for a dildo to match. Bayley gazed upon the vast selection of harnesses available. She noticed one in particular that was shaped like a thong, and seemed to be made out of a faux-leather material. Bayley took the harness in her mouth and scurried over to the other woman, who was still deciding which phallus to choose. The good girl watched as the surprisingly dominant redhead surveyed each shelf, eventually opting to select a large, plastic one, colored baby-blue. Bayley thought it looked about ten inches long and roughly two inches thick. As Lucy took the dildo in her hand, Bayley opened her mouth wide, releasing the black harness from what had become it's temporary resting place. It fell from her hole and dropped in front of the tall redhead.

"Oh wow, I like this one. Perfect selection, 8." Following the compliment, Bayley wore a wide smile on her face.

"Open your mouth, wide!" Lucy demanded. Bayley obliged, unsure of what would happen next due to a lack of sexual experience. Sure, she had sex dozens of time in her life, with both men and women. However, it was mostly just vanilla sex. No farther than penetration and pussy licking. But, as Bayley watched Lucy attach the plastic phallus to the harness and drive it towards her exposed mouth, she felt something swell inside of her. As the supple material forced its way inside of her inviting entrance and rammed itself into the back of her throat, she began to feel a huge weight lifted off of her shoulders.

Bayley could feel her eyes widen more and more with each one of Lucy's aggressive thrusts. Something about having a dick constantly slamming into her mouth made her feel good. It gave her a strong sense of belonging. It's as if that taking girl dick was her purpose in life. Completely taken back by this new stage of sexuality She was displaying, Bayley hadn't even noticed that She had started to move her head back and forth. Lucy noticed this and slowed down her pace, opting instead to allow the young sub a chance at practicing a traditional blowjob.

"Yeah, get it nice and sloppy! Make it as wet as you can 'cause it's the only lube you're gettin'," Lucy said teasingly, whilst caressing Bayley's soft, dark brown locks. She took hold of "#8's" skull and once again began facefucking the bubbly brunette. This continued for several minutes; Lucy slowing down to allow Bayley to breathe only a few times. The tall redhead was impressed by what she was seeing. Bayley didn't seem to have much of a gag reflex, which gave Lucy all of the okay she needed to thrust harder and faster than she already had been.

The former Raw Women's Champion could feel tears exiting her eyes as Lucy's large, faux-member throttled Bayley's gullet. It slowly began to overwhelm her, and just as she was about to tap, Lucy ripped the phallus from Bayley's mouth and throat. As a follow up, Lucy smacked her fellow submissive, before asking, "You ready to get this tight, little virgin asshole fucked like a good girl?" Bayley nodded instinctively, willingly holding out her leash towards crimson-maned lady.

Lucy gladly accepted the offering, taking the leash in her hand and leading Bayley to the bed that sat near the corner. The curvier woman crawled in cadence with Lucy's steps, making sure not to fall too far behind. When they arrived, Lucy instructed Bayley remove her undergarments and lay on her belly; the Hugger almost immediately obeying. Lucy then, one by one, took each of Bayley's limbs and locked them in the restraints that encompassed the queen-sized bed. She struggled a little, but of course was unable to free her wrists and ankles from their confinement. Lucy detected this and promptly delivered a series of vicious smacks to the Bayley's jiggly booty.

"Don't ever try to escape, bitch!" Lucy snapped as she continued to assault the bare ass in front of her.

Initially, the pain from each smack was almost unbearable, however, any trepidations Bayley began to have swiftly exit, leaving only the pleasure of feeling like a huge slut. "Here I am," Bayley thought, "Here I am, bound and getting my ass spanked beet-red... and I'm loving it!". Each time that Lucy's open palm made contact with her rear, Bayley was tucked away a little more, and #8 edged her way to the outside. The whimpers and cries of suffering that had once engulfed the room had become pervasive moans of lust and arousal.

"Lucy... please...fuck me! Pretty please?" Bayley begged, not caring how desperate She had to sound to get what she desired.

"Where do you want me to fuck you 8?" Lucy asked rhetorically.

"My ass! Please fuck virgin asshole! I promise I won't tell Alexa! She never has to know! Just please take my anal cherry, I need to experi-AHHHHH!" Bayley was interrupted by Lucy's large, strapon dildo, slowly pushing inside of her. Naturally, #8 whimpered and whined, since She had never had anything, let alone a dildo of this size, inside of her ass. Lucy took her time with Bayley, since it was her first time taking it up the ass. After all, this was a big deal for her, too; She had never even taken a woman's ass before, let alone the cherry of an anal virgin, who happened to have a magnificent ass to boot. How could it not be a big deal?

Lucy continued to keep her thrusting at a more intimate pace; pushing forward until her fellow sub's asshole had taken about half of the massive dildo. Both women were surprised by the speed at which the pain from experiencing your initial sodomy had faded away. Lucy stuffed more of her phallus inside of the small orifice in front of her; sliding it deep inside until there was no more left. Every inch of length and girth now resided inside of Bayley's no-longer virgin asshole. The Hugger let out an evident, audible moan of pure pleasure, and Lucy took this as a sign to officially start the butt fucking.

Number 6 bucked her hips hard and fast, hitting a deep spot that began to drive Bayley absolutely crazy. She began to squirm more and more with each and every ferocious advance. Lucy took Bayley's hair into her left and yanked it hard, pulling it back and allowing her fuck 8 harder and deeper; hitting spots that seemed almost impossible to touch. But, it wasn't impossible. Lucy's dildo had seemed to reach into the deepest depths of the young submissive's expanding aperture, and She was absolutely loving it!

As the full ten inches of faux-cock filled her ass for a second time, Bayley that she was no longer Bayley, nor was she ever meant to be. She was #8, a full on anal whore, whose only purposes on this Earth were to get her ass stuffed and to please those who were kind enought to give her an anal fix. After only a few minutes of intense butt-pounding from a complete amateur, Bayley, or more accurately #8, knew that She was an anal addict. If this was only the tip of the iceberg of pleasure, then she was willing to do whatever it took to have her Goddess, Alexa Bliss, a true rectum-wrecker to fill her ass twenty-four seven!

With her hair pulled and her ass getting pummeled constantly, Bayley knew that she couldn't hold on much longer. And Lucy was well-aware of that, too; taking what used to be moans but were now incoherent, lust-filled sounds as evidence. The pleasure soon became insufferable, and #8, the true Bayley, could feel an orgasm hit a beautiful crescendo inside of her. It flowed throughout her, starting at her ass and making it's long journey to her brain in mere seconds. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head just as the girl cum squirted out of her now relieved vagina. Bayley's mental processes began to shut down on her, one by one, causing her to slowly drift off into a blissful sleep. Lucy continued to ram Bayley's now gaping asshole, causing her to experience a handful of sudden orgasms, causing her to completely blank out. #8 had been fucked unconscious; completely and utterly fulfilled.

Lucy pulled the dildo out of Bayley's ass, taking note of the size of her fellow sub's massive gape. She was quite satisfied with it, even though she knew it wasn't half as big as her personal gape record. She then unstrapped the harness from her waist and subsequently removed the dildo from it as well. The dildo was completely covered in ass-cream, something that had become a delicacy to Lucy and the rest of Alexa's submissives. She took a long hard look at the phallus, and came to the realization that She would never be able to resist the temptation of a brand new flavor of her favorite treat. So naturally, she shoved the dildo into her mouth.

"Her ass tastes amazing!" Lucy thought. "Almost as good as Alexa's!" She savored the taste, but didn't obsess over it, as she knew that it wouldn't be the last time that it would hit her taste buds. With the dildo completely cleaned, Lucy returned it to its rightful place, along with the harness, and left Bayley to dream peacefully of her Goddess, Alexa Bliss.


codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers
12