Oh Britney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers

"Ooooooo," Britney cooed as she cradled his head in her arms. His face smeared with her cum, Jimmy couldn't even open his eyes.

Gently using the terry cloth robe, Britney gently wiped his face clean. Giggling slightly, she apologized. "Sorry, I should have warned you I'm a squirter. You don't mind do you?"

"I, I can't open my eyes," Jimmy whimpered. Of all the times to be unable to open his eyes, why the fuck did it have to happen now!?

"Come on," Britney led him by the hand to the massive bathroom adjacent to the bedroom. Turning on the tap, she guided Jimmy's head under the flowing water.

As he opened and closed his eyes to rinse the stinging fluid from his eyes, he felt Britney's hand on his ass.

"Nice ass," she quipped, handing him a towel.

His vision returned and Jimmy took in the beautiful sight of Britney naked once more. He turned to put the towel back on the rack as Britney admired herself in the mirror. Turning around, Jimmy saw the sweetest, tightest ass he'd ever seen in his life. Having endured this teasing sexual torment and the humiliation of having Britney cum on his face and blind him, he was ready to take what he came for.

"All better?" Britney asked to his reflection in the mirror. Her sparkling eyes and gorgeous grin captivated him and something primal in him snapped.

Taking the stride to press his hard cock against her ass he pulled her head to the side by her hair and kissed her roughly on the lips. Stifling any further taunting remarks Jimmy plunged his tongue into her mouth and shared the taste of her pussy. As she tried to pull away and face him Jimmy had another idea. Forcing her face towards the mirror and down to the granite counter Jimmy took control.

"Oh Jimmy, look rough sex isn't my, ooohhh," she stopped mid-sentence. Jimmy had spread her legs and shoved his dripping cock into her pussy. The mixture of his pre-cum and Britney's cum made his entrance squishy and noisy.

"Oh god YES!" Jimmy moaned as his cock was engulfed in the warmth of Britney's pussy. She was so tight, so much tighter than any woman he'd had before. His cock drove deep into her until her tight, cool ass cheeks rested against his groin.

Britney was so used to being in control, giving the orders. Especially when she picked up horny fucks like Jimmy when she was on the road. Cute, but boring nobody's she could fuck and chuck. Usually they came too fast and left her feeling guilty and wanting more. She expected the same from Jimmy when he came two minutes into her blowjob. The great oral sex was a surprise and it was always fun to cum on men's faces. How many of them dreamed of cumming on her face? Served them right, she thought. But now this guy was taking her from behind, with no condom!?

"Oh god, Jimmy, ungh, Jimmy, ungh, stop, ungh, a condom, ungh!"

Jimmy wasn't listening and he couldn't care less what Britney was saying. She'd had her fun and toyed with him long enough. He needed her pussy and was taking it in long, hard strokes. Putting a condom on to fuck Britney Spears was not even close to being on his mind.

She was so good, so tight, "Fuck, you're so tight, so hot. Fuck!" The slap of her ass and the feel of her perfect pussy on his cock were sending Jimmy to his own world. He was pretty oblivious to everything Britney was saying. With one hand yanking her head back by her hair and the other holding onto her breast for dear life he kept pounding, and pounding, and pounding. His eyes were wide open seeing Britney panting and smiling in the mirror. It only drove him wilder.

"Oh god, please Jimmy, please. Oh god, yes! No, please, ungh, ungh, a condom, please!? Oh god, that's so good!" Britney's G-spot was getting stroked with each thrust and she could feel herself giving in to this strong, horny son of a bitch.

"Oh fuck, you're so hot Britney. So fucking hot! Are you a slave for me? Say it bitch! Say it!" Jimmy began slapping her ass and yelling.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes Jimmy. I'm a slave for you, your sex slave, fuck me, fuck me!" Britney could not fight him and his cock felt so good, so deep. She felt herself giving in to him and, surprising, it felt so good she didn't want it to stop. She began pumping back on Jimmy's cock, forcing him deep into her.

Jimmy, for his part was in ecstasy, "Yes, you're so fucking hot! Oh yes Britney, yes, yes! I'm coming! I'm coming!" Jimmy was as excited as he'd ever been in his entire life; this was his fantasy fuck come to life.

"Please Jimmy, stop! Don't cum in me, please! Oh god, you're so deep! Yes! Oh, no!" Britney was a battlefield of her own lust and fears.

"You fucking slut, YES!!!" Jimmy was experiencing no such inner conflict, ignoring Britney's pleas as he felt his orgasm explode. Spurt after spurt of cum was pumping from his cock and he thrust his cum, instinctively, deeper into Britney pussy.

"Ooooooh yeah," Jimmy could feel the waves of pleasure wash over him. Releasing Britney's hair he hugged her from behind and leaned in.

Pinned between Jimmy's weight and the granite of the bathroom counter, Britney looked at herself in the mirror. Her dirty blonde hair tussled, sweat dripping from her nose, she knew she looked as she felt, like a total slut. She could feel this strange man's cum in her pussy and his softening cock and it felt...... good.

"Oh baby please, let me up," Britney tried to free herself from Jimmy's grip, but he would not let go. "Let me up, please," she pleaded, returning to her sweet, slight southern drawl.

Slowly withdrawing his softer, but still swollen cock from her pussy, Jimmy allowed Britney to stand and face him. Glancing down at her pussy, she could see cum oozing from inside her. "You bastard! You came in me!"

Grinning slightly and still in bliss Jimmy replied, "You liked it."

"What? I liked it, you fucker!" Britney made to slap Jimmy again, but he caught her arm this time. Grasping her with his other arm he kissed her firmly to stifle her complaints. She struggled momentarily then gave in and began kissing him back.

Slowly sucking her lower lip into his mouth, Jimmy bit firmly into her lip. Britney broke free of the kiss and glared at him. She was angry, both at Jimmy for treating her like this and at herself for allowing it.

"You bastard! Lick my pussy clean you fucker!" She stood with hands on hips glaring up at him. Jimmy's hands were fondling and squeezing her firm breasts as she said this, taking away from her authoritative tone.

"I don't think so. Clean my cock! You horny slut, you know you want to," Jimmy said in as firm a voice as he could muster. His job was to be an asshole, so he tried to play that up here. He had no idea if it would work, but Britney seemed to like being bossed around for a change.

"I never...," Britney trailed off as she felt Jimmy firmly press down on her shoulders, forcing her to her knees. She could have resisted, but she felt the strange desire to give in to this confident man.

"Suck me, clean your slutty juices off my cock Britney. You know you want to!"

She tentatively took his cock back in her mouth, tasting her pussy and his cum. Jimmy ran his fingers through her hair. This was awesome! How could Britney Spears let him do this to her? He almost dropped to his knees when she challenged him just moments before, now she was cleaning his cock like a whore.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Good girl. Clean all that nasty cum off my dick! You like being my little slut, don't you. Don't you?" Jimmy pulled her off his cock so she could answer.

"Yes," she murmured before trying to take his dripping dick back into her mouth.

Teasingly, Jimmy held her eager head back from his cock by her hair. "Yes? Yes what Britney?"

"Yes, I... I like being your little slut," she said seductively looking up at him. She looked so sweet, almost innocent and yet so slutty at the same time.

"Oh Britney, get back to it, suck my cock, yeah," he eased his hold on her hair and she went back to licking the head of his dick. Taking his shaft in one hand, she fondled his balls with the long nails on the other.

Jimmy felt like he was high or drunk or something. This was too awesome! Britney Spears just let him fuck her! Now she was letting him treat her like a total slut. Glancing in the mirror he could hardly believe how erotic this looked. He looked like a buff male porn star, covered in his own sweat. Her head bobbing back and forth vigorously fucking his cock with her mouth, Britney definitely looked like a porn star. His hard on had returned and he planned to cum in her mouth, to live out his fantasy to it's fullest. Maybe she'd even let him give her a facial!?

"You rich bitch, you think you're so classy. You're really a trailer trash whore, aren't you?" Jimmy unknowingly crossed the line.

"WHAT!? You mother-fucker!" Britney had been called trailer trash before, growing up, and it was the hot button to trigger her temper. She lost it, reeling back and punching Jimmy square in the nuts dropping him faster than a bowling pin. His head cracking on the hard tile flooring and he began losing consciousness.

"No one calls me trailer trash you fucking asshole!" Britney's firm legs and tight ass walking away from him were the last things Jimmy remembered as he passed out.

------------------------------------

"Unngghhh.." The next morning, Jimmy could barely comprehend what had happened to him. He smelt of rum and was sprawled out on his bed. His head was pounding as he gazed at the clock. 11:52 am the blurry numbers read.

"Fuck! I'm late," Jimmy tried to remember what had happened the night before. He remembered coming home late then dreaming about Britney Spears. Trying to sit up he felt woozy and laid back down.

"Fuck this..." Jimmy lay back down and drifted off to sleep.

THE END

cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers
12