Oh Brother! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, we went next door to the hotel piano lounge where we had some cocktails and did a little dancing to the refined jazz music. Again, Doug made Jill and I show public displays of affection for each other. We held hands everywhere we went, we made out on the dance floor. We felt each other up at the table. After that display, Doug called for the car again to take us home. On the ride home, it was my turn to go down on Jill. Doug and his wife kissed one another passionately while I was down on the floor of the backseat with my head up Jill's dress. I had her panties pulled down below her knees and was lapping away at her wet, silky, pink folds. She moaned as I devoured her vagina. The driver had a good look in his rear view mirror but didn't say anything. Somehow, we didn't crash on the drive back. As we got closer to their house, I sucked hard on Jill's clit and she screamed out loud as she came. The driver remained professional and acted like nothing was going on despite the shrill scream from the back seat.

Back home, Doug lead both of us up to the main bedroom. Jill excused herself and went to retrieve two boxes. I figured that they were presents for the birthday boy. Doug made more drinks at the same time. Jill popped one of the boxes in front of me on the bed. She opened the other herself. In a way, they were meant for Doug. Each box contained a set of lingerie. Mine was a Basque corset in ivory with pink lace trim and pink suspender straps for stockings. There was also a pair of vintage black nylons with reinforced heals and toes, welts and back seams. It all looked very expensive. Jill had a matching set but her corset was ivory with baby blue lace trim and garter straps. There were no panties.

My brother had returned with cocktails. He also brought his hand held video cam with him. He was filming his wife and me. Jill and I got changed into our lingerie sets. Doug continued calling us Marilyn and Veronica to keep up the silver age fantasy. He pulled up a comfortable chair next to the bed and sat back with his scotch. He had taken off his bow tie, jacket and cummerbund, unbuttoned his shirt halfway down and rolled up his sleeves. When Jill and I were changed into our lingerie, Doug turned on the video camera and began giving instructions.

"You two ladies look very sexy tonight. I want to put you both in my new picture. Consider this an audition. Okay Marilyn, Veronica, let's see some sensual kissing," Doug instructed as if he were some old time casting couch director. Jill and I were on our knees on the bed facing each other. Her corset made her ample breasts spill over the top with her wide rosy nipples exposed. They were already stiff and pointy. My cock was in a similar state. Un fettered by under garments, my pink pole was at full mast. Jill pulled me close to her with her arm around my waist. Our boobs squished together. I could feel her hard nipples rubbing against mine. Our lips locked again and our tongues danced together in a wet, sloppy kiss. The tip of my cock was rubbing against her little landing strip of blonde pubic hair. My hands drifted down Jill's back to grab hold of her full, firm ass cheeks.

"Mmm, that's hot ladies. Keep it going, feel each other up. Marilyn, grab Veronica's tits and squeeze her nipples. I think she'll like that," our director ordered. Jill did as she was told and pulled my left boob out of the corset and kneaded it like dough. It felt so good. Her fingers found my sensitive pink nipple and began pinching. It hurt but it made my cock even harder. I moaned into her mouth. Jill sucked hard on my tongue and saliva dripped down our chins. Some dripped onto our propped up cleavage. It was heating up.

"Oh ya, that's good. Now Veronica, stick a finger up Marilyn's ass," Doug instructed. I released one of Jill's ass cheeks and scooped some saliva off our chins. I then returned that hand to her butt and reached between her buns and found her tight rosebud. I inched my slick middle finger in slowly as she adjusted to the invasion. She moaned into my mouth and kissed me harder until I had my digit all the way in. I know Jill didn't do much anal. That was usually my duty with Doug. She was no virgin there by any means though. Soon I was finger fucking her asshole while she continued to torture my nipple. I was horny as fuck. My erection was painful. I could smell Jill's arousal too. Her pussy was hot and steaming.

Doug had one hand on the camera and the other squeezed his junk through his trousers at that point. He was enjoying our show. "Good, good. Now, Veronica, lay on your back. Marilyn, climb on top in a sixty-nine. Lick each other," he commanded. I broke the kiss with his wife and laid on my back. I smiled for his camera as he focused on my face just as Jill sat on it. Her steamy blonde pussy landed right on my lips. I extended my tongue and slipped it inside her velvet curtains. Jill moaned as she leaned down to bathe my rigid member in her saliva. We licked one another eagerly. Occasionally, Jill would deep throat my prick but never lingered. She knew I had to last a while longer so she spent most of her time licking the shaft and sucking on my balls. She wet a finger in her mouth and began finger fucking my back door. She started with one finger but added a second soon after. I resumed fingering Jill's bum too as I ate her juicy peach.

We kept at it like that for a while as Doug encouraged us. "That's it my silver screen goddesses. Lick each other. Suck and taste each other," he said. What I couldn't see was that Doug had taken off all of his clothes during this. When I finally caught a glimpse, I could see his muscular, naked form and his thick, veiny erection. He was ready to fuck. Jill let go of my hard on and climbed off of my face. I sat up and she took my head in her hands, kissing me passionately and licking her own essence from my lips. I could taste my own pre-cum on her tongue.

Doug had set up the camera on a tripod facing the bed. He climbed onto the mattress with us, naked and joined our kiss. The three of us exchanged kisses until Doug pushed my head down toward his cock. I took the queue and started licking and salivating all over his purplish mushroom shaped head. I stroked the thick shaft and took his meat into my mouth. He pumped my face until he had a good portion of his meat in my throat. I gagged a little before relaxing and taking the full length. As I sucked Doug's cock, he told his wife, "Get behind Veronica and eat her pretty asshole." I felt her manoeuvre behind me and she parted my ass cheeks with her hands. Then I felt her strong, wet tongue circle my rosebud, soaking it in saliva. She rimmed me for a few minutes before impaling her mouth muscle into my shit chute. She tongue fucked my butt while my brother face fucked me with his big dick.

I loved being in the middle but the lack of attention to my cock made me frustrated and even more horny. Jill may have felt the same way but she was playing with her clit as I saw later on when watching the tape. Doug then wanted to fuck me so he laid on his back and said, "Veronica, you can ride my cock while Marilyn sits on my face." I climbed on top and slowly sat down on his fat erection. I grunted as his cock spread my sphincter muscle as I lowered myself onto it. Jill had sat on his face and he went to town, licking her box and sucking on her swollen clit. As I bottomed out, my balls rested on his firm abdomen. Jill and I locked eyes and instinctively leaned into one another and resumed making out as we both rode the birthday boy. Doug bucked his hips, eager to fuck me. I rocked my hips in a slow fucking motion.

The three of us banged away like that for a while. Jill was tensing up and biting my lip. Her orgasm was approaching. I kissed her harder as her husband ate her pussy. She squealed into my mouth as she came hard. Her entire body was shaking. I then felt the hot, wet rush inside my colon as Doug exploded at the same time, flooding my bowels with his hot cum. It was intense. I was the only left who hadn't come. Jill and I climbed off of Doug and rolled beside him. We all caught our breath for a minute. "Come on bitches, my cock won't clean itself," Doug implied. Dutifully, Jill and I kissed our way down his rock hard body and we licked his wedding tackle clean with our mouths. In the process of cleaning him off, he developed another hard on. He was so horny that he recuperated in a very short time.

"Kiss!" my brother ordered us. Jill and I made out with the funky taste of post anal sex on our lips. Doug joined us and sucked his wife's tongue first and then mine. "Poor Veronica needs to come yet. I have another idea. It is something that Jill, I mean Marilyn, has been wanting to try," Doug teased.

"You mean it?" Jill asked with excitement. She looked over joyed as Doug nodded. Jill smiled big and turned to me, pushing me down onto my back. Doug slid a pillow under my soggy butt. I thought he was going to fuck me again but Jill straddled me and eased her wet muffin down onto my aching rod. She felt so warm and wet. She leaned forward and squashed her big tits into my face as she slowly humped me. I then felt Doug's weight on her back as he climbed onto her. Then I felt company in Jill's snatch. Doug's cock rubbed against mine as he tried to join me inside his wife. She grunted and bit my shoulder as she tried to work through the pain of double penetration. I remembered the feeling of having two big black cocks inside my ass before. I stroked her hair and kissed her neck. I reminded Jill to breathe. She took a few long deep breaths and I felt Doug's fat cock head sliding up towards mine. We were both sharing her love box.

Jill groaned and moaned as she adjusted to having two cocks inside her soft quimm. Doug began fucking. I kept still and let them both test her limits. Jill began moaning, "Oh ya. I love it. Two cocks inside me. Fuck me! I want it. Give me those cocks. Fuck me! Fuck me!" Both Doug and I were humping her by then, our cocks sliding against each others lubricated by Jill's juices. It felt like how we used to masturbate when my brother and I were younger, squeezing our cocks together in his hand. This time it was his wife's pussy that was squeezing them together. Doug's heavy balls slammed against my swollen sac. It all felt so good. I knew I wouldn't hold out for long. Jill was already coming. It was like one very long, continuous orgasm for her. She locked her mouth on mine and I came too, filling her love canal with my sauce. Doug felt it too and pumped harder, eager to join us in orgasmic bliss. He got there in a few minutes and added his semen to mine.

The three of us stayed locked in a heap. Our flagging cocks slipped from Jill's stretched out snatch. We were all breathing heavy and ready to pass out. The three of us laid in the big cum puddle in the middle of the bed and drifted off.

Later on, I got up to pee. I decided to take a shower too. I returned to the bedroom, washed and fresh. I took the video camera off of the tripod and sat in the side chair that Doug had used earlier. I watched our performance over again. The sounds of the video had stirred my brother and his wife awake. By then I had another erection. Jill came over and sat next to me to watch the on screen fucking. Doug got on the carpet in front of me and took my cock into his mouth. He sucked me slowly as we enjoyed the show. Near the end of the performance, I started fucking my brother's face, eager to give him a load for his birthday. He sucked me harder, wanting that very thing. I unleashed a torrent of sperm into his throat as Jill sucked on my sensitive nipple. When I was finished coming, Jill kissed her husband and shared my creamy emission with him.

That was the end of the sex for the night. We all slept and Doug made breakfast in the morning. I went home after that but before I left, Jill asked me, "So, your birthday is next Molly. What do you want for a present?"

I thought about it and could only think of the one thing. "Another 'Yes' day might be in order. I have a few ideas for you two," I said with a grin. That made them both smile. If they only knew what I was thinking.

I looked at Doctor Carter once I had finished telling her the story of Doug's birthday. The silver haired fox had her mouth hanging open. Her legs were crossed tightly, her thighs no doubt squeezing her vagina. I could detect her scent of arousal. I grinned devilishly at her as I played with the strand of pearls that I was wearing. I ran a hand along my stocking covered leg as my peach sundress rode up my thigh. "Well Doctor? What do you think?" I asked coyly.

I could see her professional manner slipping away as desire took over. She put down her pad and unbuttoned her silk blouse.

To be continued on my birthday.


12