Oh Carole Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
763 Followers

The door opened and an extremely good looking distinguished gentleman entered. He was tall and slim with grey hair. He was wearing a light grey suit with a crisp white shirt and a Guards tie.

He walked up to Brian who stood and introduced himself then looked down at Carole and froze.

'Carole?'

'Charles!' she gasped.

Brian was taken aback but didn't say anything, preferring to see what would happen next.

Charles walked around the desk and took a seat behind it.

'Well, this is a surprise,' he said looking at Carol.

'I had no idea,' she replied. 'I mean...Lord Fulbrook. What? How...

'Ah yes, that. My father died four years ago and I inherited the title. It allowed me to carry on in politics in this place.'

Charles explained to Brian and Carole about inheriting Fulbrook Hall in Oxfordshire and about his late wife's estate,

Brian made a couple of recommendations which Charles liked the sound of and another meeting was set up to formalise Brian's company running his investment portfolio.

As they were leaving Charles shook Brian's hand and kissed Carole chastely on the cheek.

'It was so lovely to see you again. Do you have a card so we can keep in touch?' he asked Carole.

Carole handed him one of her business cards after scribbling her home number on the back.

Once outside Brian turned to Carole and asked, 'Care to enlighten me?'

'Just an old friend,' she answered with a smile.

Over the next couple of weeks Charles spoke to Carole regularly until he had the confidence to ask her out to dinner.

A little while later Brian had another job for Carole.

The night before the meeting Carole and Charles saw each other for the fourth time. Even Josh had been introduced although he still didn't know it was his father. Josh liked him, especially when he saw Charles pull up in a shiny black Bentley to take his mother out for dinner.

So Carole was in a good mood when she pulled up outside a house in East London. She was surprised that one of Brian's clients could live in a less than salubrious area although he had explained that the man was a Lottery winner and wouldn't leave his childhood home.

Carole rang the door bell and waited. A woman who would be mid thirties but looked twenty years older answered the door and took her inside.

A man wearing frayed jeans and a once white vest was standing in the living room.

'The cheque's on the table,' he said gruffly. 'One million quid!'

'I'll write you a receipt. Thank you,' replied Carole.

'I don't need no receipt, just get over here!' and the man who roughly grabbed Carole by her jacket and pulled her towards him before pushing her forwards over the back of a sofa.

She heard his zipper being lowered.

'Woman. Get over here and get me hard!'

His wife knelt in front of him and sucked his cock until it was standing to attention as he held Carole down..

'Now, pull her knickers to one side and do her arse!'

Carole felt the woman kneel behind her and start to run her tongue over her puckered hole. She gasped when she felt her wet tongue enter her.

'Good God, surely he's not going to fuck me there!' she thought.

The woman got up and sat on the sofa beside Carole's head.

'Put your hands over her mouth so she can't yell the place down!'

Carole started to kick out to get free but the man was too strong for her.

'No. Please. Not this. I'll do anything else you want,' she pleaded.

'Shut her up woman!'

His wife placed both hands over Carole's mouth as the man rubbed his cock over her little hole.

After a bit of pressure he penetrated her tight little ring causing Carole to shriek in pain, muffled by the other woman's hands.

The man waited a few seconds then pushed his cock deeper into her.

'Oh God,' groaned Carole.

The man begun to fuck her slowly at first but then getting faster and harder all while Carole was sobbing in pain and humiliation.

'Kiss her Wife!' he ordered. 'You know that gets me off!'

His wife took away her hands and replaced them with her lips slipping her tongue into Carole's moaning mouth.

'That's it yeah! Oh yes. Here it comes. Fuck!' he cried as he exploded deep into Carole's arse.

He pulled out stuffed his now limp cock back into his jeans and zipped himself up.

'The cheque's over there. Tell Brian he'll have another one in six months. Tell him to send you to come and get it.'

Carole quickly grabbed the cheque and rushed out to her car. She hadn't driven very far when she had to pull over then broke down in tears.

She was on autopilot until she arrived home. Luckily Josh was out and staying at his friends overnight so she had a long bath and crawled into bed.

The house phone rang several times but she ignored it. Then her mobile phone rang and she ignored that too.

'I'm going to resign in the morning,' she told herself.

'I'm better than this. I've never felt more degraded. Sod the car. Sod the money.,' she thought. Then she cried herself to sleep.

The next morning she thought of what she was going to say to Brian and hoped he would be sympathetic towards her.

She dressed, put on her raincoat and as she closed the door she was surprised to see Charles standing by the side of his car.

'I rang you all night with no answer. Are you all right?' he asked.

'Sorry Charles I can't do this right now. I need to get to work,' she said as she hurried past him and started off down the road to the underground station.

Suddenly she heard a shout.

'I love you!'

She stopped in her tracks and looked at Charles staring back at her.

Carole turned and ran back to him sobbing.

'Let's go inside,' he said. 'I need to talk to you.'

They sat in her sitting room, Charles on the sofa and Carole in her favourite armchair.

'Look, since we met again after all these years I can't stop thinking about you. I was mad with jealousy thinking you might have been out with someone else.' He let the sentence drift.

Carole smiled.

'No just a horrid day at work,' she replied. 'I had an early night.'

Charles looked nervous and a tad uncomfortable.

'Are you OK?' she asked.

'Er.. not really. I rather fancy I'm going to make a colossal mistake and be shot down in flames but here goes. Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?'

Carole broke down in tears.

Charles rushed to her side.

'Gosh, I'm sorry if I upset you...'

'No. Good God no. Not at all. You've just made me the happiest woman in the world. Of course I'll marry you. I don't deserve you but I would love to marry you.'

'Carole you are a beautiful and vibrant woman whom I admire immensely. You have been a fantastic mother to our son Josh and I would like to become part of your family.'

Carole sobbed more at hearing that.

Charles carried on.

'Your life will change of course. You will have a lot more responsibilities when you become the new Lady Fulbrook.'

Carole's eyes went wide at hearing that.

'Oh my God,' she exclaimed.

'I would like to legally adopt Josh of course and carry out a DNA test to send to Debretts so he can inherit the title and Fulbrook Hall after my death.'

This was getting too much for Carole so she suggested she made them both a cup of coffee.

While waiting for the kettle to boil she rang Brian to say she probably wouldn't be going into work but that she would call him later to explain.

Before Brian could ask anymore questions she hung up.

'We'll need to talk to Josh when he gets home,' she told Charles as she handed him the coffee.

They discussed Josh in detail. Charles wanted him to live at the Hall with them and work on the Estate which consisted of three farms, several workers houses and over two thousand acres of land. They discussed about him possibly taking an Estate Management Course at a local Agricultural College if that was what he wanted to do. They even discussed how he would feel about moving away from his friends but Charles said he would buy him a car and an apartment in London if he decided move to Oxfordshire.

Josh duly arrived back home and was surprised to find his mother and Charles there.

He was even more surprised to hear what they told him over the next few hours.

As the afternoon closed in Charles said he would leave them to discuss what had been said but would come back in the morning to hear their thoughts.

Carole and Josh spoke all evening and well into the night.

When they finally climbed into their beds Carole had a warm feeling and knew she had made the right decision on agreeing to marry Charles. Josh lay in bed and was still trying to get everything straight in his head. When he realised he would be the next Lord Fulbrook he shook with excitement.

Six months later at St James The Great Church in Fulbrook Charles and Carole were married.

Brian gave Carole away. Josh was his father's best man and Val and Cynthia were Maids of Honour.

When the vicar said, 'You may now kiss the bride' the whole church erupted.

As a wedding present Brian gave Carole the Mercedes knowing that she loved the car.

Nothing was ever said regarding Carole's work for Brian and Cynthia, Josh did indeed complete his Estate Manager Course and moved to Fulbrook Hall to eventually manage the whole of the Estate. It wasn't quite the easy job he thought it might be as his father insisted he start at the bottom and get experience in every part of the Estate. Funnily enough Josh took to it and really enjoyed learning his trade.

Carole and Val still had nights out but now they were restricted to restaurants and not clubs. Val always curtsied when she met Carole which caused her to howl with laughter.

Charles and Carole saw Brian and Cynthia once a year to review Lord Fulbrook's investment portfolio but nothing else was ever said.

Val did once ask if her old job was up for offer but Carole just rolled her eyes and slapped her arm.

Another six months went by and Carole was complaining to Val about her lack of sex life.

'Surely there must be lots of men working around the place that you can fuck?' asked Val bluntly.

'Oh there is but I could never do it with any of the workers.' replied Carole. 'I might contact Anne Henson though, you know the one that hired a black stud to service her when her husband was recovering from his motorbike accident?'

'Wouldn't he stand out a bit at Fulbrook Hall?' asked Val sarcastically.

'I would have to meet him at a hotel in London.'

'Wouldn't that be too dangerous? You know what the paparazzi are like?' added Val.

'Oh God! What am I going to do?' moaned Val.

'Well I know what I would do.' replied Val

Carole gasped when she heard.

A couple of weeks later one of the farm manager's wives was in the kitchen at the Hall delivering eggs to the cook when Carole just happened to be there. She asked her how Josh was getting on with everyone on the Estate.

'Oh he's getting along with the other men famously and he's much appreciated by most of the women too,' the wife replied.

'Really? What do you mean?' enquired Carole.

'Well, my Lady he is a good looking lad and he does flirt outrageously with the women, usually the older ones funnily enough.'

'I'll have words with him about that.' replied his mother.

'Oh I wouldn't worry about that My Ladyship. Nothing will come of it especially as Mrs Brown has her claws into him!' stated the farmer's wife.

'Mrs Brown? The lady that cleans for him in his living quarters?

'Sorry I've probably said too much.' the wife backtracked.

'Now come on Emily. Tell me what you know!

Emily told Carole how Mrs Brown had gone in to the bathroom unknowingly when Josh had just stepped out of the shower. Josh was standing naked as she entered and she saw his manhood swaying between his legs. Apparently in a daze the forty year old dropped to her knees in front of him and in Emily's words 'sucked him right off.'

Carole was told it had now moved on to full sex and that it was happening on a regular basis usually after Josh had had his shower in the evening.

'Well we can't have that. Mrs Brown is married and if they got caught all hell would break loose,' said Carole. 'Leave it to me.'

Charles was at a late night sitting in the House of Lords that evening and he would be staying at his flat in Mayfair overnight so Carole decided to put her plan into action.

She waited for Josh to get home from work and then walked over to the left wing of the Hall where he had an apartment.

Carole had dressed for the part. Tight black leather pencil skirt, white silk blouse and high heels with black stockings.

As she entered Josh's bedroom she saw Mrs Brown waiting with clean towels outside his en-suite bathroom for Josh to come out.

'Oh, are they for my son? Please let me take them from you. I need to have a chat with him. That will be all now Mrs Brown, you can leave,' said Carole forcefully.

'Er..certainly your Ladyship. Thank you your Ladyship,' replied a flustered Mrs Brown as she made her way out and left for home.

A few minutes later a smiling Josh walked out naked sporting a huge erection and squealed when he saw his mother sitting cross legged on the side of his bed.

'M..Mum!'he stammered, 'Wh..what are you doing here?'

'Do you always leave the bathroom with a smile and a hard on? Or where you expecting someone else to be here?' his mother asked.

'I..I..er,' said a bewildered Josh who was now trying to cover his throbbing cock.

'Get on the bed on your back and put your hands beneath your head!' commanded his mother.

'Do you know how dangerous it is to be fucking the staff? She only has to tell someone in 'confidence' who in turn tells the local paper and the shit will really hit the fan. Do you think you're the only one who craves sex? What about me? Don't you think I need sex too? But I can't go shagging all and sundry can I?'

Carole was getting quite annoyed now.

'Sorry Mum I won't do it again,'replied a subdued Josh.

'Oh but you will young man. Just with the right person!'

Josh looked perplexed then gasped as his mother unzipped her skirt and eased it to the floor to show she was wearing a black sating girdle and stockings. Josh could see she wasn't wearing panties as she removed her blouse and unhooked her bra.

'Until you find a nice young girl of your own you will service me whenever I demand it. Do you understand?

Josh nodded and realised his cock was once again at full mast.

'We have all night so let's get the first fuck out of the way then we can concentrate on each other.'

Carole straddled her son and impaled herself on his throbbing monster.

'Oh fuck. I've wanted to do this for so long,' she stated.

Carole rode him to three orgasms before he grunted and came deep within her.

'I think I'm going to like this plan Mum,' said Josh with a huge grin on his face. Then he thought about the consequences.

'But what about Dad?' he asked

'Your father and I have talked about this. He knows I'm in my prime and unfortunately with regard to his age and the medicine he is taken he can't...'

She let the conversation hang.

'He has asked me not to sleep with any of the staff and I told him I wouldn't nor with anyone in a twenty mile radius of Fulbrook. I really thought I would be relying on my toys until Val put the idea to me. The incident with Mrs Brown just kick started it. We'll be fine as long as we're careful.'

Josh thought about what he'd been told and looked at his gorgeous mother in her sexy underwear and felt his cock twitch.

'I love you,' he said sincerely.

'I love you too darling,' his mother replied as she closed her eyes and smiled.

Croony
Croony
763 Followers
12