Oh, Cum All Ye Faithful

Story Info
Special Santa Stop.
3.3k words
4.52
8.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas time was in full swing but you would never know that from Christina's house. It looked like it did throughout the rest of the year, simple but elegant. Also, not a drop of Yuletide at all. Not that she hated Christmas; far from it. Christina was single and did not care to be reminded of family and togetherness. She simply would ride the day out like she did every year, reading a good book with some wine by her fireplace.

Before she knew it, it was long into the Christmas Eve night and Christina had fallen asleep, book in her lap; the roar of the fireplace having lulled her into her slumber. She turned over, her long black hair covering her face. She now lied on her chest, ass protruding out of her pajamas bottoms.

"Unbelievable."

Christina heard this and slowly opened her eyes. She turned around and in front of her was someone dressed as Santa Claus. She jumped up.

"What the fuck?! Who are you?!" She yelled.

"Seriously...no tree, no cookies or milk, no presents. Is my watch off?" The man said as he shook the watch he had on his hand.

"No... it's working like a charm. What's not working is this-"

"Who...the fuck...are you?"

"Santa."

"Santa isn't real. How did you get in here?"

"First off...that hurts. I'm as real as you. Ask my wife and ten kids. Secondly...do they not teach my story anymore? Through your fireplace."

He then pointed to the fireplace behind her. She looked behind her and Santa took a few steps closer.

"Back off, whoever you are."

"Listen...how can I prove this to you? Name it."

"Tell me something only I would know."

" I'm not a mind reader. I just see you when your sleeping and know when your awake...like Jesus or the NSA."

"Have I been good this year?"

"Well...that's difficult. You opened up a floral boutique so that's good. You donate to charity, great. You do your best not to let things get to you-that's kind of both good and bad. But honestly, you have been bad."

"How?" Christina was shocked.

"Your faith in Christmas. I'm real, right in front of you, and you don't believe me. I work my ass off for everyone in the world. All I ask is to keep having faith in me. I work hand and hand with Jesus, okay. I don't need this "not believing in me" shit. It's tiring."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. The whole world is twisted with the concept of reality and truth. No one has time for faith anymore."

"Any way I can make up for my mistakes? Get on your good side."

Santa smiled.

"I think we can work something out."

He inched towards her and grabbed her arm.

"As I came in, I couldn't help but notice that ass." As he said this, he reached behind, grabbed her ass and squeezed. His gloves were still damp from the snow outside.

"Santa-"

"Ssshhh". He held his gloved forefinger up to her lips.

"Be a good girl and take off your pants. Slowly."

"But I-"

"Did I ask you to say a fucking thing? Now take off your pants."

He grabbed her neck as she slowly took off her pants. He gently caressed her neck and shoulders. As she finished removing her pants, he looked down.

"Merry Christmas to me."

He bent her over the couch she had been lying on and stared at her bare ass. It was smooth, big and juicy. Her asshole and pussy were shimmering in the firelight. Santa took off his gloves and cupped his hands to warm them.

Santa ran his fingers down her back, slowly feeling every nook and cranny as he reached her butt. He squeezed deep and hard and Christina moaned a little.

Old Saint Nick ran his fingers all over her ass, gliding across her asshole and around her vagina till he stopped at her clitoris. He began to rub in circles, starting slowly before moving faster and faster.

Christina felt his hands on her and she felt conflicted. It had been so long since she felt hands anywhere but it was Santa Claus. Then his fingers found her clit and she didn't care. She felt herself getting warmer and warmer; wetter and wetter. She grabbed at her tits and started to rub her nipples. She bit her lip as each finger stroke inside her gave to another beautiful sensation. His swirls and twirls excited every inch of her and her fire rode up her body in waves. Then she felt another sensation. She felt a tongue deep in her asshole.

Claus dived in deep, tongue first, into her rosebud and immediately went in circles with it. He still fingered Christina's clit as he did his best to wipe her insides clean. He could hear her gasp and moan which only made him go more slowly and deliberately with his tongue. With his fingers, he began to go faster and faster. He could feel his fingers getting more and more wet with her pussy juice. He pulled his tongue out quickly to taste her delicious juice.

"That is one decadent pussy you got. See for yourself."

He came in front of Christina and shoved his drenched finger in her mouth.

Christina felt his finger inside her mouth and the distinct taste of her quivering mound. She grabbed onto his arm and deepthroated his coated fingers. She started to gag and took them out.

"You like to gag, huh? Try this."

He reached behind into his sack and pulled out a ball gag.

"What's that for?"

"It's a brand new, state of the art, fart stopper...what do you think? I'm gonna gag you so, when I make you moan so loud the house shakes, your neighbors don't hear. I'm only being considerate."

He placed it around her head and clasped it shut. Next out of his sack he took some rope.

He put her on her knees and tied the rope around her voluptuous breasts. He made them tighter and tighter. Chris could feel her tits getting more and more tingly. She moaned a little as he tied her arms behind her back. The rope that was left off her arms was tied to her legs, making her almost immobile.

Claus laid her back against the couch and knelt in front of her pussy. He took out of his pocket a small dildo and caressed it against her glistening vagina. She could feel herself getting wetter and could hear the rope tighten as she jostled around. As she moved, he slapped one of her tits.

She screamed, with joy, through her gag. Drool started coming out the sides. She moaned as he started to slide the dildo deep into her pussy. Chris could feel it slide in, inch by glorious inch. She squirmed and he slapped both of her tits again, causing her to moan even louder. Her knees started to quake as she felt herself getting closer to orgasm. She could also see her tits changing color.

Kringle came forward and, while sliding the dildo in and out of her snatch, started sucking on her nipples. Her eyes went into the back of her head and she felt herself cum hard. Claus smiled and continued to lick, suck and bite on her tits and nipples. Her body was getting harder and harder to stay still. He slapped her tits to stop her, which made it worse. Santa then bent down and slapped her pussy lips, while still inserting the dildo. He slid it up Christina's slit hard and fast, furiously moving it in and out. The look on her face was one of shock and heat.

He took out the dildo and went back over to his bag. He pulled out a vibrator and walked back to Chris, who was vibrating all over already. He took a smaller piece of rope, tied it through the bottom of the vibrator. He then took the rope and tied it back to the rope on her arms. Santa then placed the vibrator inside her tingling pussy. Santa untied her legs from her arms.

Santa walked over to the fireplace and took out a remote.

"Since you have been a little bad I gotta punish you...a little. This remote powers the vibrator inside those tasty lips of yours. It's got a low setting, medium setting, and a high as fuck setting. Now I want you to come to me."

Christina just looked at him, unsure.

Santa shook his head and turned on the remote. Christina felt the rumbling inside her pussy and fell to the floor. It felt soooo good.

"That's just the low setting. Now...get to me and I'll shut it off, even give you a gift."

She got back up, even though the vibrations were causing her pussy to quake even harder. The fire exploding inside of her.

She got on her knees and shuffled one leg in front of the other. She took two steps towards him when Santa increased the vibrations. She tensed up and felt herself opening at the same time. She could feel drool coming out of her mouth and knew she would cum at any moment.

Chris shook her head to snap out of it. When she did, she could feel the sweat whip off her neck, face, and back. It collected into tiny puddles at her knees. She stared back up at Santa. He beckoned her with his pointer finger. Chris was only a few steps away. As she came within two steps, he cranked it all the way up to the highest setting. She fell to the floor.

The pleasure was too much for her. She could feel her squirting cum run down her leg and felt as though she would cum again. Her whole body felt as though she was liquid and solid at the same time. She barreled forward and touched his leg. He turned off the machine.

"See...that wasn't so bad."

He bent down and took off her gag. Drool ran down her mouth.

"Was it?"

"Hhhhooolllyy....sshhiitt."

"I know right. Mrs. Clause couldn't leave the bed for two days. I did that to her for nine straight hours. I call that a cum coma."

He put her on her knees and took off her restraints.

"Now...for your gift."

He opened his red trousers and took out his cock.

"Come and get your candy cane."

All the fire and cum still flowed through Christina. When she saw his Santa cock, she felt the sex rage fill her and immediately stuck it down her throat. She went down his shaft as far as she could. She came back up for air and spit came off his cock. She looked up and Santa was so content. His eyes were on fire and she felt him get even harder in her hands.

She started stroking his dick faster and harder. She could hear him moan and she could feel the tidal wave inside her. Chris could feel his heart racing through his cock and before long she was snacking on it again. She cherished each inch of his throbbing dick from his mushroom head to his girthy neck. She took his whole cock in, from top to stem, wriggling her tongue around as much of the shaft as she could.

She started to gag again and came up for air. She flipped his cock up and licked his shaft all the way down to his balls. She took them on one by one, inserting them in her mouth and washing them clean before moving onto the other. His cock was getting wetter and wetter. Christina enveloped his cock again and now her gorgeous breasts brushed against his legs and Santa bent down to feel them.

He cupped them both, fondling them entirely. Santa gently rubbed each breast, the smooth skin feeling so soft against his rough hands. He then grabbed onto her nipples and squeezed them gently. She was still a little raw from the rope, which made her nipples extra sensitive. She pushed her face deeper down his cock as he pinched her more and more. Santa flicked them a little and when he did that she moaned, the sound reverberating down his shaft. Santa squeezed them harder and harder, the moans became whimpers and the cocksucking became faster and harder.

She came up for air, stroking his cock as she looked him in the eyes.

"You like my tits?"

"They're superb."

"How would you like to fuck them?"

"Hard and long."

Christina got up and tossed Santa onto the couch. She spread his legs and went in between them. She opened her mouth and slowly let a glob of spit cascade onto his dick and started to stroke it gently and slowly. She fondled his balls before going down on his fast beating cock. Christina made his knob shiny and wet before moving closer and placing his hot cock in between her huge breasts.

She pushed her tits together to be fully enclosed on his member. She began to, slowly, rub her boobs up and down his shaft. Christina could feel the heat of his cock slide up and down her chest, a soothing feeling. A wonderful feeling. She looked up at Santa and saw his eyes closed, his teeth deeply in his lip.

"Jesus, your tits are made for fucking."

"That's just what they'll do." she said and smiled.

Santa grabbed her tits and held them in place. He began to thrust hard and fast in between them.

Christina felt the friction against her. It warmed her so fast. She took his hands and placed them on her nipples. Claus twisted hard on her nipples as he vigorously fucked her breasts. Chris moaned and groaned as the pinching sent shockwaves through her skin. The cock that beat against her chest had a similar beat to her heart. She licked her lips and swallowed his cock once again, drool coming out both sides of her mouth.

She began to skullfuck herself against his cock, pushing down deeper and harder with each thrust of her face. She went all the way to his stem and licked his balls with her tongue; his dick firmly in her cheek.

She came back up to breathe, took his cock in her hand, and slapped it against her breasts. The slap sound made them both more aroused. Somehow, he was still growing in her hand. She then knelt down and slapped his dick against the side of her face, one cheek then the other.

She then got up and went down on all fours in front of the fireplace, her body shining against it.

"How about some cookie, Santa?"

Santa got up and got on his knees behind her. He spread her pussy lips, wetted his other finger and jammed it into her vagina. She yelped a little before slamming her pussy farther down the shaft of his finger. He took it out and gently slid his cock into her pussy. She immediately slammed back on it. She had wanted to fuck his cock ever since she felt his tongue on her asshole. She pinched her nipples as she rocked back and forth, harder and harder, almost knocking Santa off balance.

Claus slapped her supple ass and rocked back against her fucking, going even deeper down her hole. Her arms buckled and she fell closer to the floor. Claus got up on his legs, knelt down over her back and re-entered her. He grabbed onto her shoulders and, as he rocked forward, pushed back on her shoulders till almost his entire member was inside her. He started fucking more and more vigorously, her tits bouncing up and down to the rhythm.

Christina could hear the sounds of her pussy juice and could feel his balls bouncing against her pussy; it made her hotter and wetter. She knew she would be cum soon and couldn't wait for it to happen again...and again...and again. Then she felt a finger go in her asshole.

Claus gently snuck it in as he was grinding against her so hard. He felt her arch and look back at him. She came forward off his cock and started furiously flicking her clit. She came hard and fast, a little bit of squirt cum running down her leg and a hell of a lot more covered the floor. She trembled as she stayed there on all fours.

Santa turned her onto her back. She felt the soothing rug, soaked in her juices, underneath her caress her ass and back. She felt electric all over.

Santa crawled over to her and grabbed both her legs. He pushed them forward, his arms braced them as he penetrated her again. He went in even deeper than before, hitting places she didn't know existed. She tried to moan but couldn't speak. She was in a daze. As he pumped her more and more, she felt the world dissolve till it was only her and Santa fucking on a cloud made of velvet. His turgid penis soothing every inch of her aching vagina.

Chris wrapped her legs around his back and arched up, putting his cock completely inside of her. They both gasped and moaned. She fucked him back hard and fast, leaving almost no time to even breathe. The floor shook as she felt his long, girthy shaft hit her spot each time. She felt cum drunk, crazy and fierce.

She pushed him off her and slammed him onto the couch again. She straddled his cock and began to ride him cowgirl style. She loved the feel of her moist mound pound down onto his stiff cock. Chris flung her hair back and started to sing, each word matched with a hard thrust down his dick.

"Jingle balls, jingle balls, jingle all the way. Oh, what fun it is to fuck...all your pain away."

She slammed down hard on "away" and gyrated in circles. Santa groaned hard as she swerved left and right. He felt the fury well up inside him and stopped her hips. He began to drill her deep and hard, as a rock. The slapping of the pussy against cock and balls got louder and louder, as did the screams and moans. Santa leaned forward and sucked her right nipple. Chris leaned her head back and caressed his head. She pushed his head deeper into her chest.

Chris bit her lip and felt a deep surge of pleasure penetrate her chest and heart. She lifted Santa's head up and looked deep into his eyes.

"What would you like for Christmas?" Claus whispered in her ear.

She smiled, grabbed his face and exclaimed, "I want your cum on my face!"

She pushed him off of her and scrambled to his cock. Like a hungry panther, she devoured his cock, stroking and sucking at the same time.

"You got your cookie. Give me my milk." She said as she continued to stroke him faster and faster.

"Fuck my face!"

She sat still as he ramrodded his cock down her throat, leaving it in till she almost couldn't breathe. She gasped and he left her.

"Again!"

He obliged and grabbed the back of her head. He pounded her mouth over and over again, filling her with cock and making her smile. His eyes started to glaze over. She could feel him buckle. Christina dove down his shaft fast and hard to make sure he came.

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" He exclaimed as he took his dick and sprayed her face with his jizz, covering her lips and part of her hair. She licked her lips and the head of his cock. She then sucked as much as she could out of him.

"Merry Christmas, Christina. Do you believe now?"

"Are you kidding? I'm definitely got the Christmas spirit now...some of it in my hair even."

After they cleaned themselves off, Santa left up the fireplace and Christina took a bath before retiring for the night.

The next year flew by and everyone around the neighborhood was shocked when December rolled around. Christina's house was decked wall to wall in Christmas' finest. On the mantle, by the tree, was a picture of Santa smiling.