All Comments on 'Oh Dad is That as Big As It Gets?'

by TooSmallDave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 3 years ago

Loved this story. Really turned me on. I'm usually not into incest stories but this one really turns me on, with humiliation in front of his daughters, sisters, neighbors, wife's friends, etc.

I can't wait to read more.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Here the pathological fantasy of a pitiable person has struck and his childhood trauma has led to an ugly story. I am convinced that there will be some readers who have experienced your trauma in the same or a similar form and will applaud you. But always remember, they are just as sick as you and urgently need therapeutic help. It's actually scary what time bombs are ticking out there in the world without you really noticing them. Most of the time it is already too late!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

I love you and your stories Too small. I took am a tiny clit sissy and need the humiliation my women heap on me.

mattenw you are just mean or super nice because I am feeling hot for you after hearing your words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think it's a wild premise, considering all the "openess" among family members. Really the stuff of comedy; albeit the kinky kind. The sisters are adorable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooSmallDave@TooSmallDave
I started writing stories about sex in 2020. Heaven's knows why; it's not as though I haven't got enough to be getting on with. Most of what I write is totally fictional. The only thing in my stories that's true to my real life is that I do have a very small penis like the mal...