All Comments on 'Oh, Daddy!'

by SilverCatEyes

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
When I was 14 and indulging in DIY the fantasies =

I composed were better than this

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not Again?..

Not again! This story line has been told and retold. On the other-hand You did not miss a beat and a new reader would enjoy it.. So on their behalf I say, "well done!". Now reach deep into your heart and mind and dazzle me with your pen. I feel you have got the talent!..dan

petemgurkpetemgurkover 16 years ago
dialogue could be better

Considering the way you structured the build-up to the inevitable coupling of step-father and step-daughter, the ensuing dialogue between the two (especially the daddy) was more than a little jarring. Did he really have to call her a slut? Something sweeter, or with admiration in his voice for her obviously gorgeous body, might have worked better, and raised this story above the others. I know you have story-telling ability, but I get the feeling you're trying to reach too broad an audience. Keep writing, keep working, keep trying.

JackRoyalJackRoyalover 16 years ago
Pretty good.

I'm not usually a fan of father/daughter (or stepfather/stepdaughter) stories, but I liked this one. Good job!

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 16 years ago
The story...

got hotter as it progressed and was reaching a crescendo by the time it finished. Maybe a sequel would be in order. However I did agree a little with some of the comments made by Pete of Texas. I would have been tempted to shorten some of the paragraphs and rewritten the first one. To better describe Candy coming home from college and totally separate that from a description of the stepfather. With that said I'll look for more of your stories in the future - keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done

I liked your story. Most of us come to this site for sexual arousal and the story gave me that. What more could one ask. Keep writing more stories like this if you enjoy writing them and we will enjoy reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good

Good story but boring topic. I wish there were more original stories on here. I'm appalled at the number of daddy/daughter stories that are all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mmmmm ummm good

O my god that mad me so hot i wish my daddy would do that! O i gotta go play with my wet pussy now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i love fucking my daughters and now my 18 yr old granddaughter will be joining into the family fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible.

No father calls himself "Daddy" when talking to a daughter of that age, she's not five FFS! As for calling his daughter a slut or slutty, that's beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

where was the wife/mother? usual story, of father/daughter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous