Oh Dawn, You're Bad!

Story Info
Ronnie's eyes would drift towards my legs.
15.6k words
4.73
54.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi my name is Dawn I teach at Livingston high school and I was told by the guidance department that you were looking for a summer tutor for your son Ronnie" I said.

"I'm so glad to hear from you, you taught my nephew last year and he raved about you, Ronnie my son is 18 and is going to be a senior this year, he repeated a early grade due to us moving. He's an excellent student but he needs some help to increase his SAT score. A higher SAT could give him a boost in getting into one of the colleges he would like to go to." Mrs.R said.

"Sure I could help with that, I didn't realize that you were Dustan's Aunt, I recognized the last name and wasn't sure if you were related, he was a pleasure to teach. If Ronnie is willing to learn we should be able to boost his score. Is he willing to do this?" I asked

"Oh yes, actually it was his idea, so there's no pressure from us for him to take summer classes. My husband and I both work, so we feel better knowing he's not just hanging around our pool all day doing nothing."

We settled on the days and hours that I would go to their house and how much they would pay me. She offered the dollar amount and it was higher than I would have asked, so I was very pleased.

There's just one small problem, well not actually a problem, but, well let me explain.

Dustan, Mrs. R's nephew was a student of mine last year and yes he was a very good student, but in my more private moments when I was feeling horny or when my husband was touching me I would fantasize it was Dustan. I knew this wasn't right, after all he was my student, but then again it wasn't something I would ever act on. I would also fantasize that the boys in my class could see me nude; I would dismiss it as just a sexy little quirk and nothing more.

Until, I over heard some of the boys, all over 18, saying that they were going to go to the local clothing optional beach. I knew my friend Gloria went to the same beach on occasion, and I asked her if she would go with me. I told her about my fantasy about exposing myself to my students; she laughed and thought it was pretty cool. Most people would freak out if they heard a teacher friend say something like that, but Gloria, a life long exhibitionist and seems to like younger guys, was all for it.

The plan was that I would wear sunglasses, wear my hair down and wear a beach hat, so the students wouldn't recognize me. I didn't mind they saw all of me, but I was their teacher after all and couldn't be exposing myself to them. The whole plan worked like a charm and we had a fun day nude with my students and none were the wiser that they spent the day with their teacher. Dustan was one of those students.

That adventure doesn't have anything to do with this summer job. After that day on the beach I was on such a guilt trip over acting like that I swore I would never do anything like that ever again. I was a married woman, a teacher and mom to a beautiful girl and I wouldn't jeopardize that over a cheap sex thrill. I'm telling you this now to show you I'm not as "reserved" as I first appear. I do have my kinky moments.

The schedule for tutoring Ronnie was Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 AM to noon. Not a grinding schedule by any means. It would be for 4 or 5 weeks depending on our progress.

Ronnie's home was only 2 miles from my own home and I arrived right on time Monday morning. I was greeted at the door my Mrs. R who planned on going to work later than usual so she could show me were we could work and introduce me to Ronnie. She was in her early to mid 40's and was very attractive. She called upstairs for Ronnie to come meet his tutor. I heard foot steps running down the stairs and he walked into the room.

This boy was so handsome he took my breath away; tall, lean, well tanned, curly black hair, he was wearing shorts and a tight tee shirt, I could see he was very fit.

Mrs. R made the introductions; Ronnie was very polite, mentioned he's seen me in the school and looked forward to our summer program.

Mrs. R said her good-byes and left us to get started.

I had a lesson plan worked out and went over it with Ronnie so he would know that it was a tight schedule and he had to be prepared to work. He was very agreeable and even offered to do additional work if need be.

We spent the next 2 and half hours hitting the books. I could tell right off the bat he was a smart kid and I was starting to think the test score had more to do with the anxiety of taking the test than his lack of knowledge. I'll have to work that into my program I was thinking.

The first day went well. Ronnie is a bright boy and is eager to learn

At dinner that evening I was telling my husband about Mrs. R and Ronnie and how I need one more tutoring job to fill my summer. He was being polite and listened, but I knew he really wasn't interested. My daughter was telling us about fun she had with Grandma, who was watching her while I did my tutoring. My husband was very interested in her stories, which was great, he's a good dad. Sometimes I wished he could be more interested in me.

The next day I landed another tutoring job with a girl student, it was for the afternoons of the same days I was tutoring Ronnie. I asked for the same dollar amount as I was getting from Mrs. R and they accepted.

It was Wednesday morning and as soon as I rang the doorbell Ronnie answered, He was in shorts and was holding his tee shirt; I sneaked a glance at his chest and couldn't help thinking how good he looked. We went into the library which was where we studied. Ronnie put his shirt on as we walked into the room.

I always try to dress as a professional, so even though it was a summer job I wore a summer blouse and skirt; I did forgo stockings so I could wear sandals.

While we were studying I noticed Ronnie's eyes would drift toward my legs, it was then that I realized my skirt rose up and I was showing more leg than was appropriate. I surprised myself by not moving my hem down over my knee, I enjoyed the attention. After we took a short break I made sure my skirt wasn't up too high.

We had another productive session, as I was leaving I told him I was off to tutor Tina, he said he knew her and thought she was very hot.

That night while I was lying in bed with my husband, he reached over and cupped my breast as we drifted off to sleep. I was visioning that it was Ronnie holding me.

I woke the next morning, my husband had already left for work and my daughter was still sleeping. I was just lying there gradually waking up. The image of me being nude on the beach with my students drifted into my thoughts. How exciting it was to have them see me naked, and how exciting it was to see their young cocks. I rolled over onto my tummy, slid my hand in my pajama bottoms and began to finger myself and rub myself onto my hand. I'm not sure how long I was doing that, but I had an explosive orgasm which left me out of breath.

I've masturbated many times before thinking about that day and I usually felt very guilty about it afterward. This morning my thoughts were how can I give Ronnie an accidental peek? After having that thought, I felt guilty.

It was Friday morning and I was getting dressed, I put on a shear matching bra and panties, a buttoned up blouse and a summer skirt. I realized I was spending more time this morning picking out my clothing, combing my hair and applying make up. You would think I was trying to impress someone.

I rang the doorbell and Ronnie opened the door. Again he wasn't wearing a shirt, and he didn't have one with him, he wore a pair of baggy boxers.

"I must have over slept," he said as he opened the door. "I'm still wearing what I slept in," he added.

I was thinking he must have been sleeping at the door to open it so fast, but didn't comment.

"I'll go change if you like," he said.

I surprised myself by saying, "No you're fine like that."

He seemed surprised by my response, just smiled, and said "let's get started."

What a beautiful boy I thought as we walked towards the library and at the same time unbuttoning the top two buttons on my blouse.

Our studying began and we were moving right along. On occasion I could see him glance in my direction, stealing a peek into my partially opened blouse. I was enjoying myself knowing that he was looking at me.

He was looking at me again and I looked right at him, he quickly looked back at the computer program we were working with. Since he was looking there I took a turn checking him out. I looked at his bare chest with just a little hair growing on it. My eyes then moved down to his boxers. I almost did a comedic double take, when I saw the head of his cock sticking out of the leg of his boxers. My eyes froze there looking at it, I could tell he didn't have an erection, but it was getting there. I looked up at him to make sure he didn't catch me, but our eyes met. I didn't know what to do or say I was so embarrassed. I could feel my face flush and I was about to utter some benign comment when Ronnie said "I'm sorry it just happened and I didn't want to draw attention to it more by adjusting myself."

"Aah that's okay," was all I could get out, Duh!

He adjusted himself and I was about to button my blouse, but then realized it would be obvious to him that I was aware that they were unbuttoned in the first place, so I just left them open.

We worked hard, no pun intended, for two hours when he asked if would could take a break. I usually take a break after each hour, but I wasn't thinking all the clearly today.

"Sure Ronnie, I'm sorry I lost track of time."

"Would you like to have an iced coffee out by the pool?"He asked.

"That would be wonderful," I replied.

We both went into the kitchen, he poured each of us the iced coffee and we each added our own condiments. We then walked out by the pool and I sat at the patio table, Ronnie moved his chair away from the table so he could stretch out his legs.

"So Mrs. Dawn, you look different in the summer than you do in school," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well in school you don't look as, well as pretty."

"I'll take that as a compliment that I look okay now," I said with a laugh.

"I mean you always look nice, but in school you look more like a teacher."

What Ronnie was referring to is that when I'm in school I tend not to wear much make up and I wear clothes that are more, well teacher like.

I was told by a vice principle of my school that I looked too sexy and I should tune it down. I took her advice and look rather drab.

"Ronnie, I'm glad you like the way I look now, but in school I dress more conservatively, that's all."

"You look hot now," he blurted out. "I mean you look very nice," he added.

"I'm glad you think so Ronnie," I said with a smile and I really meant it.

We changed the subject to sports which seemed like a saver subject. While we talked I would look at his long tanned legs stretched out in from of him. My eyes would go up his legs and I must confess I was hoping the head of his cock would make another appearance, but it didn't. I crossed and re-crossed my legs as we talked and I saw that his eyes would go right to my legs when I did that. I wasn't sure how much he could see, but I was getting excited knowing he was looking.

Our break ended and we continued the studies for the remainder of the hour and then I left.

I went to the shore with the family that weekend and we had a wonderful time. My husband received the benefits of me being horny since I left Ronnie, because I almost fucked his brains out that night when we made love. That was his comment not mine, but I agree it was very good.

Late Sunday afternoon driving home from the shore we hit a tremendous amount of traffic so we just crept along the parkway. I was in the passenger seat and my daughter was asleep in the back. I was wearing a tank top and shorts. I wasn't sure if this was a good idea or not, but I did it anyway. I pull my shorts down around my ankles.

Luckily we were going slowly, because my husband swerved a little when he saw what I did.

"Dawn what are you doing?" he said.

"Just getting more comfortable, why you don't like it?"

"I like it a lot I'm just surprised that's all," he said with a big grin.

As we drove along at a snails pace he would look over at me and reach over and rub my pussy. This was very exciting, my husband is very conservative about sexual things, but he was enjoying himself.

I finally pulled my panties down also and it was funny to see my husband looking all around as if someone was going to see. As it turned out a mile or so down the road a SUV was riding along next to us. I could see the guy driving looking down into our car and looking at me.

I said "don't look now honey, but the guy riding next to us is looking at your wife's pussy."

"Jesus Christ Dawn, cover up," He yelled.

"Don't get so excited, let him look I don't think he can see all that much, besides he's stuck in the same traffic we are and needs a distraction," I said with a laugh, " I like that he's looking at me."

"Oh my God Dawn what's got into you?"

"Just having some fun," I answered, and I was.

We drove along with my husband not saying anything more, but I could see he was getting a hard on and I bet the guy in the SUV was getting one also.

As we got off the parkway I pulled up my panties and shorts for the rest of the ride.

That night in bed my husband said he was shocked by what I did, but added that he thought it was very sexy of me showing myself to another man.

"You don't think I'm a pervert?" I asked.

"No not at all, no one was harmed, probably gave the SUV guy something to talk about for the rest of his life when anyone mentions riding home in the shore traffic."

We both laughed and made love with even more passion then the other night.

Monday morning rolled around and I was looking forward to seeing Ronnie. I wore a skirt and blouse as usual, but I kept the buttons' buttoned, thinking I had such a nice sexy weekend with my husband there was no need for me to take crazy chances with a student. Saying that, I did make sure that my bra and panties matched.

I rang the doorbell as usual and was surprised no one answered right away, I rang it again, still no response. I then noticed a piece of paper down by feet which looked like a page from a note paid. Written on it, it said "come in, I'm swimming laps in the pool, signed Ronnie. I guess it fell off the door since it had a piece of tape on it.

I walked inside, dropped my stuff off in the library and proceeded to the pool. I walked through the sliding glass door and I could see someone in the pool. I walked to the edge to let Ronnie know I was here. He was swimming away from me and I could see his head and arms stroking through the water. I also noticed his legs kicking and his bare butt! Oh my God he's swimming naked, should I walk back into the house or what. I wasn't sure what to do, but in my confusion I did nothing but stood there and watched. He swam one more lap then surfaced holding on the side of the pool right in front of me. He looked up at me and smiled, didn't say anything, just smiled. I didn't know what to say myself, so there we were him in the pool and me standing above him. I then noticed his eyes were looking up my skirt. I was standing right above him so all he had to do was just look up, which he was, and wasn't being shy about it either. I took a step back, but he said "No, please stay there." I moved forward again so he could look. I don't know why I did what he said, but I did. As I stood there looking at this handsome boy looking up my skirt I felt so sexy. I even widened my stance to give him a better view, what have I become?

Finally I realized how weird this was.

"Ronnie, time to get out of the pool and get some work done," I said while stepping back.

He didn't say anything just swam over to the steps and got out of the pool. He had his back to me and I could see the water glistening off his wet back and very nice butt. He turned around and walked towards me, he had a beautiful erection, and I didn't say anything just looked at his body as he walked right past me to the chair where he left his towel. He sort or struck a pose before he wrapped it around his waist, smiling the whole time. My legs felt weak from the excitement as I followed him into the house. I caught up with him in the kitchen.

"Want an ice coffee?' he asked.

"Yes please," I answered, trying to decide if I should say anything about what just happened of let it go like it didn't happen at all.

"We can drink this in the library, we're way behind today's schedule," I said as I left the room.

He remained in his towel, didn't even bother to pull on shorts. I couldn't help but wonder when and if he was going to remove it.

He didn't though, we did our studies like every other day, during our breaks we talked like we always did and nothing was mentioned about earlier. I have to say it was the easiest way to handle it, by not handling it at all, just never mentioning it.

However as I was leaving Ronnie said "When you come in the mornings and if no one answers the door, just come on in, I'll probably be in the pool."

He just said it matter of fact with no detectable hidden meaning or innuendo.

Could it be that it meant so little to him to look up my skirt or walk right by me with a hard on he wouldn't even mention it. How could he not care when my pussy is soaking wet. As I was driving away I had to laugh at myself for being annoyed that a boy wasn't acting the way I thought he should, hell I didn't know how to act myself.

I really didn't know how I would act or what I would do when I rang the doorbell for our next class, as I expected, no one answered the door. I entered the house and walked towards the pool area. I was feeling excited, but when I looked in the pool there were two people swimming laps, both naked, I recognized Ronnie, but I didn't know who the other person was. I stood by the edge of the pool, but not as close this time. Ronnie was the first to stop by the side of the pool the other person continued swimming laps.

"Hi" Ronnie said with a smile. "I see we have company, "gesturing towards the swimmer.

"Yes that's my friend Steve, I just asked him over to swim laps with me, and he'll leave as soon as we start working."

"You didn't think I would be upset by finding two naked boys in the pool?" I said.

"You seemed cool about seeing me the other day, so I figured you were okay with it."

"Oh Ronnie, I don't know what to say." I really didn't know what to say. I was mad because nothing was said before and now I'm more uncomfortable when something is said.

"I'll introduce you to him, he's a nice guy."

"Does he go to our school," I asked.

"No he goes to a catholic High School, he's going to be a senior and 18 also, and he lives down the street."

"Okay, but he'll have to go soon, we have work to do," I said while turning to walk back into the house.

"Wait," Ronnie said "Stand close to the edge of the pool while I introduce you."

I didn't have anytime to reply when Steve surfaced next to Ronnie, I stepped to the edge of the pool.

While Ronnie made the introductions both boys were looking up skirt. Steve wasn't as handsome as Ronnie, but he was very nice looking, well tanned with hair bleached by the sun. As we talked I widened my stance to give them a better view of my panties. I couldn't help noticing them looking at each other and smiling when I did that, Ronnie must have told Steve he could get a peek, that's why he was here. As exciting as it was letting them look I had to end it.

"Okay Ronnie we have work to do, Steve you'll have to excuse us."