Oh Denzell You're So Big Etc. Pt. 02

Story Info
Tommie finds queer love and success.
1.3k words
3.73
1.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers

Oh Denzell you're so big and so hard Part two

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved.

We first found our young feminine queer athlete here:

https://www.literotica.com/my/#/works/edit/3564624

I was a perfect switch when I topped a nearly three hundred pound shot putter on her college team and a five foot two inch coxswain Ayumu on the JV boat where the little Japanese American would soon go through HRT treatment and get pretty B-Cup titties, some nose surgery and Adam's apple.

There was some interest in Tokyo for trans concubines, I would get sexts from Ayumu begging me to fuck her brains out. I enjoyed taking Ayumu as her cunt was always so tight and she had a nice six inch clit.

I had connected Ayumu with Petie. Ayumu destroyed Petie's cunt and literally fucked Petie over the Easter weekend for hours draining the queer boys small balls.

Ayumu had talked Petie into coming back to Japan where they could both be whores. Petie would almost certainly achieve a revered status in the Japanese porn world as their first American sissy BBW. Her series with the Sumo gang bang made him rich and she married a huge Sumo, wrestler that was half black and half Japanese. Petie's husband liked her fat.

Hannah had lost her job with the University of Washington track team as the videos of her fucking, the football coach and her wife and two other lesbian coaches had come out. My financial guardian, Bill, Hannah's soon to be ex-husband, had filed several suits against both the University of Washington and Huskie Athletics two independent entities legally for alienation of affections suits for creating an environment causing his soon to be ex-wife into being a near whore and causing her to abort Bill's child and for forcing me to be seduced and raped by the beast of the Crew Erik Vike. Naming Vike blew up his impending marriage.

Bill was able to get me into the Sports Illustrated photo shoot in Mazatlán, Mexico.

One shot on the first day had me wearing a red silk bikini bottom, that had a fifteen inch pouch along the top edge of the bikini which was obviously full of my big meat.

They switched out to a white bottom that was see through once it was wet and well it was wet. My overall skin tone was fair but almost like a Hispanic mix tone, but my dick was black and uncut. There was one scene where I was lying in the surf wearing a pink wrap as the wave broke over me and my fifteen inch dick was sticking straight up. It never made it into the issue, but Bill sent it and other outtakes to every haute couture house in Paris.

The object of my lust was a gorgeous little queer boy in pig tails with smoking brown eyes and, very red lip stick and eye lashes. He had a real seven inch dick that was no joke. Juan-Mariah had face fucked me and destroyed my cunt last night. I had not been topped since Erik. Juan-Mariah totally seduced me and although she looked to be eighteen she was really thirty years old and had a very explosive love affair with one of the most recent Mexican President's wife and had sired three of her children.

I was besought that morning, I was flat on my tummy while Juan Mariah hammered in and out of my cunt. I had half a dozen analgasms and just laid there getting my brains fucked out.

I could never go without this. I was taking her dick in and out of my cunt yet again and my ass was being swatted by Juan Mariah when I passed out.

I had never thought I'd be fucked into loving someone, but my God she took me I was a quivering cumdump for my little spitfire, oh my god were my last thoughts.

I woke up to a nurse rubbing ice on my face. My heart pounding, she said, "Where is Juan Mariah?"

The nurse shrugged and said, let me help you up. I was wobbly legged not to mention bowlegged. My cunt was horrifically sore. The nurse got me into the shower and with some Vaseline was able to coat the enema nozzle. The nurse gingerly administered more Vaseline to my ugly red, and gaped cunt and got the enema with warm water into me filling up my bowels. I felt so full and the nurse pulled out the nozzle and began to rub my tummy and with a huge fart, turds and globs of cum plopped out. There was water and an open drain and everything was gone. The nurse repeated it three times. Mostly it was cum that kept coming out.

Then the nurse put several CBD suppositories in my cunt, to numb and begin the healing. She pulled on a pair of pink panties with a extra thick maxi for her leaking cunt.

I was now fully presenting and was wearing a pink sheath, sleeveless high neck dress, that was backless and deep cut showing her ass. No stockings, red open toed pumps with a six inch heel (total CFM shoes). I now was sporting seven earrings on her right ear, diamond studs and two lip rings and a nose ring too. Extremely long eyelashes completed the look.

I had settled in first class and sitting next to a handsome Mexican man. My fifteen inches was taped to my left leg with flesh colored tape around my thigh at least five inches visible. Tommie hit the button for the flight attendant and she came immediately and Tommie said, "Honey do you have some Midol? Three please.

Two vodkas too.

The attendant like so many flight attendants now was a mature woman, if somewhat buxom. She had looked down and saw my dick and bit her lip and she asked me, "Are you a model?"

I was riding out my angry coochie pain smiled at her and said, "I am, I just finished a Sports Illustrated shoot and I'm going to Paris to do a Haute Couture spread with Marc le Bihan set in Moulin Rouge."

The flight attendant quietly asked him, "Are you a shemale."

Tommie leaned close to her ear and said, "No I'm a nigger Sissy with a fifteen inch dick."

The attendant softly bit her ear and said, "I'm begging you please fuck me in the ass in the restroom, I'll come hard on that fucking beautiful dick."

She stood up clenching her thighs together, composed herself and walked forward to the restroom as Tommie followed her. The attendant stiff armed one of her fellow attendants out of the way as they both were headed to the same restroom.

Tommie was entranced by her need and she looked like her grammy too. Ten minutes later the flight attendant had three massive orgasms and Tommie's was cum running down her leg.

Tommie emerged from the restroom, amazed at how nice her ass had felt. It was better than Petie's cunt and she smelled so wonderful. Tommie thought it was combination of her perfume and her cunt, which was surprisingly nice.

Upon returning to my seat and hooking up my seatbelt, I felt as if that some new vistas might be possible. My favorite flight attendant stumbled out with my vodkas and a glass with some ice and a slice of lemon and a napkin with a lipstick drawn heart. There was a note, that said nobody's ever fucked me like that. There was a phone number. Breed me tommie.

End of Oh Denzell you're so big and so hard Part two

Coming soon Part 3 Oh Denzell you're so big and so hard.

Tommie is a runway star and Tommie finds love and stays in Paris. Tommie starts an Haute Couture Fertility clinic.

Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers