Oh Denzell You're So Big Etc. Pt. 01

Story Info
Poor Queer athlete needs money for his family.
3.1k words
3.78
1.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
164 Followers

Oh Denzell you're so big and so hard Part one

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved.

Grammy has virtually every Denzell Washington movie saved on her computer or DVD for like the Pelican Brief and Devil in the Blue dress. We'd eat popcorn and hit rewind and say all his lines, I did Julia Roberts in the Pelican Brief, but not out loud, since it's a bit awkward and all.

We all live with Granny in Indianola, Washington, south of Kingston and east of Poulsbo. Used to be a vacation community, and still is a bit, but lots of folks live in really old homes.

Grammy Elaine is forty eight, red hair, classic MILF, she's got lots of men and women friends, helps us make ends meet if you follow my drift. Mom's thirty three red hair like mom, five foot nine freckles.

Grammy had mom when she was in the ninth grade, said it was one of her daddy's friends. Lots of red heads hereabouts with all the Norwegians and stuff.

We survived on what Grammy and mom's friends made on donations, their regulars and bachelor parties, oh and Fishline which was our local foodbank, which was started to help widows of commercial fishermen who were lost at sea.

Sometimes Grammy accepted fresh salmon, cod or halibut for her company. We were really poor, the home was from Elaine's uncle Charley.

We always grew a lot of veg during the summers, vegetables, tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, broccoli, green beans, onions, leaks. We had plum trees, Bing cherries, and yellow pie cherries too.

Everything was preserved, or frozen. By the time I was sixteen we each had old rebuilt Isuzu Troopers SUV four by fours, four cylinder stout 3.0 liter engine, five speed and autolocking hubs. One of mom's "friends" would rebuild Troopers and we all of a sudden each had one. Mom said Mr. George was sweet on her.

I was born just like with mom's deal when mom was in the ninth grade and all. I am tall and sort of have reddish brown hair and freckles on my cheeks. I have a long straight nose and I am six feet tall and weigh one hundred and fifty pounds and my daddy was oh so very black and I'm a boy. Wish I was a girl, but most def I'm a boy named Tom.

Queer boys were still fast and my senior year I won state at sixteen hundred meters at four minutes oh three setting a new state record. Did the same with the long jump at twenty four feet eleven inches and the high jump and the high jump at seven feet one inch (tied the record).

I was a freshman at the university of Washington and had one coach for the sixteen hundred meters, Hank Piatkowski (Polish guy from Texas) and for my jumps Hannah Bushnach. Coach Hank really pushed my interval work to get each of the four laps at or below one minute and more and more that the last lap had to be the best lap, routine made for having a kick even if you didn't.

Things got complicated with Coach Hannah in the fall quarter of my sophomore year. I had a boyfriend who was a white shot putter, so fucking handsome, red hair which really made me go after him. I knew he was queer because my gaydar pegged when I saw him first.. He's two hundred and eighty pounds and his torso is mostly vee shaped and giant shoulders and his neck. Very nice calves and ankles and that jiggly booty.

I texted him to meet me in the locker room at ten forty five in the evening. It started out as a make out session and I owned his mouth and I reached down and rubbed his little dick and he moaned and whimpered for me to take him.

His lucky day as he was a size queen and I'm pretty long. At about seven inches there is a downward bend out to the uncut head. I'm guessing maybe fourteen inches. His name was Pete, I called him Petie-girl. He was facedown on the bench in front of his lockers. I had hold of his hips and my balls were banging against his ass and I'd got him off already and there was cum all over the floor. He was close again and he moaned and said, "Tommie, I love you honey!"

Which caused me to plunge deep into his cunt, filling him with rope after rope of jizz as my lemon sized balls released a week's worth of cum into his intestines. I collapsed onto his sweat drenched back and my lamp pole embedded still and whispered into his ear as I bit his earlobe gently, "Petey girl you're my one and only, I wish I could make you my big, beautiful wife and fill you up with babies."

Tears fell down his cheek and he said, "It's all I think about his coming out to my family and telling them of our love."

I jumped up and pulled up my speedos and then the board shorts and my wife beater. Petey could suck dick, lord have mercy, I'm here to tell you. But he was not my one and only by any means.

Two queers on the crew team, Japanese coxswain and a six foot seven inch stroke oar in the Junior Varsity boat. With him I switched over to be his bottom. I'd marry him in a heartbeat. His dick at the base as thick as a pop can and basically just as thick at ten inches. Eric Vike.

I loved it when my face was nose deep in his pubes and the smell from his sweaty crotch and I wanted it to be my perfume. Feeling his balls pulsate on my chin as he came made me cum untouched.

Sunday before in his apartment, we were in bed and I was laying on him, my back against his chest and my feet on his quads (my toenails were pink) and he'd bought me a teddy and I had pink lipstick on and his dick was in and out of my cunt like a jack hammer my dick was snapping around like a whip as he went balls deep, Jesus he had stamina and I came hard, my first analgasm. My cum was everywhere, straight up in the air and one ribbon painted my face.

He pulled out and jumped around and pulled my head towards his log and once open he was down my throat and filled my stomach up. I lay quietly on his chest curled up with his arms around me listening to his heartbeat. I thought of whether to be a sissy or a shemale, I wanted really big tits and I wanted a wedding ring and diamond engagement ring too.

I kept thinking if I was a cis woman with nice tits, reddish hair and freckles I'd be a runway model and swimsuits, lingerie. Hannah's husband ran a model agency and he was a lawyer. Sports Illustrated had a shemale on their cover recently. I realized that for Erik I was his fuck toy and he would never marry me or take care of me as his wife. It was a moment of crystal clarity, Maybe no husband but security and money for my family. Enough wealth and safety for my family.

I texted Hannah and she came right back, "What's going dude?"

I responded immediately, "I really need to talk to you and your husband, it's really important to me and I need your help, badly."

My phone rang, it was Hannah's number, "HI coach, is there a time when I could see you both?"

She said, "I'll text you the address, come on over."

"That was my jumping Coach Hannah."

I crawled up on top of him and started licking along his jawline and nuzzling around his face. "Erik you know that I love you don't you?"

"Yes."

"You're bi-sexual aren't you."

"Yes."

"You're never going to come out and I'm going to be your dirty little closet slut right?

He was quiet.

"Thanks for not lying to me, at least you care enough not to do that."

"Honey do you think I'm pretty?"

"Tommie you are the most beautiful woman I've ever been with, I never even considered that I would make love to a beautiful sissy."

"Erik if there was a magical wand, I'd grow breasts and hips and a uterus full of eggs so I could give ten babies to you. Beautiful red headed girls and boys. You would be the best father. I know that you would have other women, because you're a man and as long as you didn't embarrass me, I'd suck her pussy juice off your dick every time.

"But I'm going nuts seeing you with a real woman that you WILL marry. I can't be with you anymore."

I left the teddy and I got the lemon douche and my ultra-glide lube and some clothes from his closet into a cloth bag. I stuffed my feet into my runners. Then he was behind me hugging me and I laid my head against his chest and tears ran down my face.

"I gots to go. When you remember me know that I loved you with all my heart."

I patted his arm and he let go and I was out the door and never looked back. Ever.

I parked in the street in front of Hannah's home on Queen Anne Hill, 2208 second west. It was the second house from the corner, an old Craftsman home built well over one hundred years ago.

I knocked on the door and Hannah saw my face and she saw my crumbling lip and went into mom mode and enveloped me in love and I cried and cried a lifetime of tears held in until that moment. Her husband Bill was right there too.

She pulled me into their kitchen and sat me at the kitchen table, it must have been there from when it had been built, scars and stains sanded and resanded and refinished. Hannah asked, "Coffee water or both?"

"Both thanks."

Both were brought. Hannah was at the head of the table and Bill across from me.

"Okay," blowing on the coffee and taking a sip, "In the short run, I broke up with someone that I gave my heart too, but he won't marry me."

"Did you say "he", Tommie?"

"Erik Vike stroke oar on the JV boat. He won't come out and I wanted to marry him, turns out he has a girlfriend, he didn't say so, but he talked around it."

"But I'm also involved with other guys and I need to get out of all that stuff. I've hurt them. I'm everything I dislike now and I can't be that way. I'm turning into what my grandmother and mom are and that is they survive by being prostitutes in Indianola, Washington."

I took a serious drink of the scalding hot coffee, they had an old wood six burner stove with an ancient steel percolator.

I turned to Bill and asked him, "Bill do you think I'm beautiful?

Hannah blurted, "What the fuck Tommie!"

Bill shushed her. "Tommie you're runway model beautiful, right now. You need no Adam's apple. I suspect that you have both types of chromosomes XX and XY, sometimes called ovotestes. It means you have some characteristics of both men and women. Is that true?"

I nodded.

"How so," asked Hannah.

"I have a high voice, I knew in my soul when I was eleven that I was a woman. I hated boys, and loved to talk to girls about clothes and stuff. I was not turned on by girls but I could smell men's men-ness and I can smell a hard on and I still do stupid things.

My grammy and my mom taught me about makeup and lingerie and shoes and slut techniques, walking and crossing my legs. They wanted me to move to Vegas or Tahoe and become a whore, they said there was serious dollars and they knew people that could get me going.

"Do you think you can get me modelling gigs?"

"Yes. San Francisco, Los Angeles and of course New York. Paris, London Berlin and Lisbon."

"How soon?"

Bill said, "Two weeks maybe."

I asked, "Queer stuff or me as woman presenting."

I shrugged and said, "Both, does it matter?"

I said, "Right now, women only, lingerie, dresses you know haute couture, shoes, hand models for jewelry."

"Hannah, does this or can this be run through the NIL, so I don't screw up my eligibility and maximize the money."

Bill answered, "Yes and if there are any issues that come up I will sue the shit out of them."

"Bill, should I grow my hair, sort of a retro afro?"

He said, "No, some more earrings for sure, a ring in your nose and lip and maybe your eyebrow, would be okay."

"Okay this is a hard question, no pun intended, but it's about being a sissy or a shemale ultimately. I'm worried if I do the HRT to get tits, well I'm, well I have a very, very long dick and if I'm a top, I own men. Honestly, when I was with Erik, it was so wonderful to submit to him. The feeling of making my man explode in my coochie or my mouth and to see his eyes, was the best so far. That's why it killed me when he wouldn't come out to marry me."

Hannah said, "My God, no therapy, that's a gift from God. I'd pay to watch you fuck that shot putter."

Bill turned his head like the old RCA dog, hearing something from his wife as if she was speaking in Martian.

She said, "What? Everybody watches porn!"

In a quiet voice, while staring at the floor, "BBC with men and women both."

"Who have and where have you watched this? Because it's not here, on our computers."

"Hotels away at track meets."

"Who have you watched with."

Hannah stood up and grabbed her purse and said, "I'm going to my sisters, "and I'll be in touch."

Tommie had his head down staring at the table.

Bill said to Tommie, "Do you know who?"

"One of the football coaches, a black man and his wife."

"This year, two the women's coaches too, I thought you knew, she's told people you had an open marriage.

"Thanks Tommie, let's focus on you. Do you need somewhere to live?"

"Yes."

'Now that Hannah doesn't live here, you can stay here. I'm sorry, but you haven't, I mean, with her."

"No, I'm not wired that way. I'm really sorry. I won't say anything."

Bill said, "I did not see that coming. But she sure played me for a fool. I was tested to see if I had a low sperm count. Supposedly she's off the pill. I well, my sperm count is fine."

I said, "Well bad news loves company, last year she had an abortion and missed practice in February before our first meet."

Bill fiddled with his phone, "Last February she was at her sister's most of the month, in Eugene."

"So Tommie, no to the HRT, having a big dick will play in Paris and London. Men and women in this business will want to fuck you and have you fuck them. You have to judge who they are and how they are trying to use you, women will want you to breed them for children, men will also want you to fuck them and to fuck you.

Always wear a rubber and don't let a man fuck you without a rubber Require STD tests before you have sex with anyone in the business. Okay?"

I nodded. "I have some stuff in my Trooper what bedroom do I use.

Bill said, "You have a choice, there is one in the basement and one upstairs in the back of the house. I have to get a new bed before I go back to the master bedroom.

I went and got my stuff which was in plastic garbage bags and locked up the Trooper.

Bill was waiting at the door and gave me a key. He asked me, "What is your best event?"

"Ten thousand meters, " I said.

He said, "If you focus on that, will you gain or lose weight? Several things make you beautiful on the surface: 1. Your face. 2. Your ass. 3. Your legs. 4. Your long neck. 5. Your dick.

"All of my power is in my ass, for running and jumping. I have a black woman's bubble butt. It's why Erik liked to fuck me, plus I could take him down my throat without gagging.

"Okay then, so don't lose weight? Are you on a nutritional program, specific to running?"

I said, "No I should not lose weight, it would be muscle mass, I have no body fat."

"What is your diet now," aske Bill.

"Assuming a normal competition week, with meets starting on Friday, greens and lean protein, no milk products, carbos on Wednesday through Friday morning, oatmeal, rice, green tea, oatmeal cookies. Friday night and Saturday night, more carbs, chicken or beef broth, oatmeal rice."

I was in my new bed after dinner, I was watching Devil In a blue Dress with Denzel Washington and Don Cheadle. I had rolled my ass up and my knees were besides my head and I had three inches of my dick in my mouth as I came in my mouth thinking of them fucking me at the same time. This was the first time since I was in high school, I'd done this. I felt no shame, I was so dick drunk. I wanted to go in and suck poor Bill off, but I could not violate his trust.

Bill-

I went on-line and filed for divorce against Hannah, citing irreconcilable differences and asked for a 1,000 foot restraining order from both me and Tom. I'd filed to be his financial guardian. I filed for a suit against the University of Washington for alienation of affections in creating a work environment that condoned Hannah for multiple affairs with university employees. I shot off a note to Salazar Investigators who I'd used a lot in the past. I asked Jennifer Mendez that I needed video, photos and depositions about Hannah for multiple partners current and past. Told her price was no obstacle. We had a prenup and my house was in a trust, but if she was caught, then she got none of my money. Period.

End Oh Denzell you're so big and so hard. Part one.

Coming soon Tommy shoots for Marc Le Bihan on le Moulin Rouge

Catcher78
Catcher78
164 Followers