Oh Erotic Night

Story Info
Stefi gives the men in her life one gift to share.
10.6k words
4.68
19.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
116 Followers

I decided to make my Advanced Class on the third Tuesday of the month. This gave anyone who might be invited time to plan for participation. My regular classes had become mostly normal again. The initial sexual insanity of me posing with Anton while secretly having sex had been abandoned... for the most part. We still posed in provocative ways from time to time, and since I expected more income, I was able to reintroduce a new female model who, while not engaging in anything naughty, was a very good subject. Pretty, but not distractingly so, and excellent at holding a pose.

My new model posed on Thursdays, Anton and I, or sometimes just I, posed on Mondays. Leon was good to his word, advertising the classes to the artist community at large. Not too surprisingly, my Monday class consisted entirely of young males ranging from nineteen to forty-two., and the numbers increased from seven, to my maximum for the space of fifteen. My Thursday class was less crowded with only six students, and three of them were girls who seemed very eager to draw Anton's lovely body whenever he joined for a pose.

My very first Tuesday Advanced Class was the week after Leon proposed the idea. As he was the only one I'd qualified for the class at that time, he was the only artist present.

Anton and I arrived early as usual but refrained from a quick screw in my office. We set up the stage and lighting, then I had Anton carry out my latest purchase. A large, folding massage table with some... interesting attachments. I thought it would be useful to bring our more horizontal poses up to a better height for viewing and drawing. He helped me set it up, then picked me up by the hips and sat me on it to 'test the support'.

I had my legs wrapped around Anton with his growing bulge nudging against my sex as I wasn't wearing panties under my little skirt, and we were enjoying a long kiss as he started undressing me, when Leon walked into the studio.

"Not staring without me, are you?" he chuckled.

I sighed with some disappointment, but then felt a little thrill race up my back as I realized that the fun part of the evening was about to begin.

"Pick any easel." I said. "You're illustrating alone tonight."

"None of the new ones were good enough?" Leon asked in surprise.

"No, I think there is some talent," I said, "but I want to see what this is like before I make the class open to others."

Anton and I had already discussed the class with Willy, and he too had agreed to allow this one class on a trial basis. I would tell him how it all went later that night. Then we would decide if it would become a regular event. We also talked with Anton about the poses we would use. This first class I decided would consist of four fifteen-minute poses with ten-minute breaks in between. We would do the same pose over again until Leon said he wanted a change.

I explained all this, and Leon seemed to like the idea a lot. "I can probably get all I need in two poses." He said excitedly. "Do you have a couple you'd like to try?"

I nodded eagerly. "This first one will be quite simple and rather... direct." I said. I arranged the blankets and pillows on the floor, finished removing my dress, and got down on hands and knees. Anton stripped and got down behind me, slathering me with a generous amount of sex oil to make our skin slick and glistening. Then he got into position, I arched my back, and lifted my eager smile toward our artist. Anton slid about half of his lovely cock into me, and we held the pose.

"Nice!" Leon said, and moved to a stool that gave him a slightly oblique view of us fucking. He made a few sketches, turned the page on his big pad, and made a few more. He worked fast, not wanting to waste any time with us.

For my part, my poor pussy was alight with hunger. I just wanted to push my hips back and get the rest of my lover's thick length inside me. From the twitching of his cock head in my pussy, I was sure Anton wanted the same. About ten minutes in, he eased forward and pulled me pack, giving us what we both wanted, but breaking the pose.

"Oh, Tesoro!" I moaned, loving the feel of him filling me, but scolding him for his lack of control. "Go back to where you were."

"No, this is good!" Leon said at once. "Hold that pose."

For the next five minutes, I tried to resist wiggling my hips or making Anton thrust into me. It was maddening, and lovely. My pussy got so wet and sensitive that when Leon finally said, "Okay, take a break", I immediately shoved my rear back at Anton, and threw my head back as a little orgasm made me shiver all over.

Anton, also in need of release, grabbed me by my oiled-up hips and started fucking me hard and fast. He urged me to rise up and arch back against him as he took my breasts in his hands, caressing them and teasing the sensitive tips with his fingers. My eyes were closed in absolute ecstasy, so I didn't see what was happening until it happened.

Anton pushed me back down to my hands and knees, and a cock bumped me in the face. I opened my eyes to find Leon there, his pants removed and his cock at full attention. I was quite ready for this and welcomed this second cock to fuck my mouth. It was such a wonderful release. I am not a great fan of swallowing cum like Ginger is, but I didn't want cum dripping from my pussy or in my hair, so I told them both to cum in my mouth. They loved that idea.

Anton was first to warn me of impending cum, and I turned around to suck his cock. When I did, Leon took hold of my hips and thrust himself in deep. I moaned for them both and gulped down my Tesoro's salty cream. Watching me suck Anton and swallow his cum made Leon reach his limit, and I spun around again to suck him to climax.

I remained there, still panting and licking the last traces of their cum from my lips when Anton got behind me, and slid his somewhat softened cock back into my still tingling sex.

"What are you doing?" I gasped.

"Ten-minute break is over, Miss Stefi." Leon said with a huge grin. "Ready? Hold your pose."

Anton made my back arch, and I didn't have the strength or will to resist. I just moaned a little as Leon coached me back into the correct position and resumed his drawing. We managed to complete that session without fucking after, and I rolled onto my back still breathing hard from having Anton get hard inside me. They chatted with me as we rested for ten minutes, and I got up to stretch a bit before we continued.

Leon then had us change positions to have me mounted on Anton in reverse cowgirl, his hand, still a little slick with oil, holding a handful of my hair to make me lift my breasts higher as I strained against him. As this would be the last pose, I didn't so much mind getting the love oil in my hair.

After the second session in that pose, I was once more overcome with lust and need. Sitting on Anton's magnificent cock for so long and watching Leon's eyes roaming over every detail of our fucking had me moaning even before the pose time was over. Every time a little moan escaped me, both Anton and Leon gave a wry chuckle and teased me about being unable to hold my slut within.

The last fifteen-minutes were up, and I bucked my hips on Anton's lap a few times.

"Turn around." Anton said in his forceful tone that made my toes curl. "Ride me the other way."

I got up, turned around, and straddled him again, sliding his whole length back into my eager pussy. He then pulled my chest down to his, slid his hands down to my ass, and grabbed both cheeks, and pulled them apart.

"Fuck her ass, Leon!" Anton commanded.

Another little whimper escaped me as I looked back over my shoulder to see Leon getting on his knees behind me, his hard cock ready and eager.

They pounded me for another ten or fifteen minutes like that, then switched to let Leon fuck my pussy and Anton ride my ass. Afterwards, I lay panting on the floor blankets with my pussy and ass full of cum. Anton cradled my head on his lap as he idly played with my breasts.

Leon went back to his drawing for a while, just touching up a few things, then showed us his work.

I was amazed at the degree of detail he could get in such a short time. And the way he was able to isolate parts of us was uncanny. There was a close up drawing of my pussy in the reverse cowgirl pose that had the most erotic details of my spread open pussy lips stretched around Anton's thickness and the hint of my clit.

"Excellent work, my giovane troia." I giggled. "Si, it even looks wet. Mmm, and I guess it was."

"What was that you called me?" Leon frowned. "Not an insult, I hope?"

I sucked my lower lip and blushed a smile. "Giovane troia." I repeated. "It means... um, like slut, but a boy. A young man. A man slut, but young."

"Man slut?" Leon chuckled. "Well, I don't know if I get enough tail to be considered a slut... but hey! Quality over quantity. Right Anton?"

They both felt and teased my tits a while. I glanced at the clock and sighed. "Time to go. I'll tell Willy all about tonight, and we'll decide if I'll continue with this class. I'll let you know Thursday."

"You know..." Leon said as we got up and started to dress. "When we have more artists, it may be harder to do those between pose fuck sessions. Maybe you two should fuck before class like last time. Keep you from getting too excited too quickly."

"If we have more artists." I cautioned. "This is still just on a trial basis."

He nodded. "That's what I meant. If." He finished packing and I let him have a kiss before going. Anton and I got the studio cleaned up, and he walked me to my car.

"I thought it went well." Anton smiled down at me as we walked together arm-in-arm.

I nodded. "I think so." I gave him a squeeze. "It was much better than having to wait for the class to end before giving in." I giggled. "But I think giovane troia underestimates how much I like fucking you. A quickie before class won't satisfy me for very long." I gave a sigh when we got to my car and I got crushed to him as we hugged tightly. "I could fuck you for an hour and still want more." I purred.

"That feeling is definitely mutual, Miss Stefi." He grinned. "And, as I think of it, maybe we should fuck between poses. Even if there are more students there, it will just move the after session to a between session, and then you can pose for the rest of the class without getting so horny."

"Hmm..." I smirked. "You underestimate how much I like fucking you too." I giggled.

Anton lifted me in his arms for a nice long kiss, then set me down. "See you this weekend?"

I shrugged. "Maybe. I'll call you." I said, and we kissed good night.

All the way home, I thought about the next class. This one had been very exciting, and I thought it would be acceptable to Willy if I did it once a month for starters. That would make the next one sometime near the holiday season, and that gave me an idea for a Christmas present for my love. Then that had me thinking of a present for Anton, and then Lukas. It quickly snowballed and my mind raced with the possibilities. I needed to talk with Willy first.

The idea I had was about giving one very special gift to everyone. A few days ago, Lukas came over for evening drinks, and as usual, I ended up having sex with him. Afterwards, we sat in the hot tub and had another drink, which loosened Lukas's tongue a bit. He told me about inviting a bunch of his workers to come to the house and give Ginger a surprise gangbang. I recalled seeing a lot of cars parked out in front of their place, but that was the last thing I would have guessed was happening.

I was shocked, especially when he told me that she was dressed in a bondage outfit and had been chained to their bed. I was angry at first, and scolded him for treating Ginger that way, but he assured me that, after her initial shock, she really enjoyed it, and wanted to do it again. Ginger hadn't told me anything about it, or at least not yet. I wasn't sure if I should ask her about it but thought I could make it easy for her to volunteer the story.

So, I gave my plan more thought, came up with a few ideas, and decided to get some input from my two favorite lovers. The weekend came, and I invited Lukas over for dinner, knowing Ginger was flying again. We ate then went out in the back for drinks as a lovely moon filled the night sky. Willy suggested we use the hot tub, and I was soon naked and being played with under the hot water by both my lovers. A great time to talk about my plan.

As I spelled out how I hoped it would go, I got a very eager agreement from Lukas. Willy seemed a little more concerned. He suggested I continue planning, but that I should talk with Ginger first. So, that's exactly what I did.

Ginger accepted my invitation to come and enjoy the sun with me by our pool. Our back yard is mostly private, and there is lots of space around the pool area where we can sun ourselves in the nude with little chance of being seen. Our usual routine of rubbing sunblock on one another is always fun, and we often end up getting pretty excited just from that.

I'm still not quite bi-sexual. I just love men too much. But I know Ginger is bi. And to be honest, even though I'm not, I love kissing her, and I'm always willing to let her pleasure me, even though I rarely do the same to her. I just can't resist. Her kisses are so soft and sensual, and her oral skills always make me cum. She's got a very talented tongue, and her fingers are so tiny and slim, they can touch places in me that no other lover has ever found, not even Willy. Until the day comes when Ginger and I don't pleasure each other anymore, I think I'll keep those places secret, and reserved only for her.

Sun-blocked and very horny, we reclined on the lounge chairs, and sipped the sweet rum drinks I made for us. I figured it was as good a time as I would ever get.

"Ginger, darling." I said. "Can I ask you about something a little personal?"

Ginger flashed me a lovely smile and nodded. "Oh, please do." She said eagerly.

"I noticed quite a few cars outside your house the other day, and Lukas mentioned something I'm not quite sure I should believe."

The smile on her face went blank and she blushed as bright as a fresh sunburn. "What did he say?"

I heaved a sigh. "I don't want to assume anything." I said and nipped at my lower lip nervously. I didn't want to make my lover and friend uncomfortable. "Would you tell me what it was about?"

She lowered her eyes to her drink, and I saw her battling her thoughts and choosing words. "I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell you." She said quietly. "It's a little... embarrassing."

"Amore mia. You must know that I would never think less of you." I said honestly.

She gave me a sweet smile and nodded. "I know." She sighed. "I feel the same about you." She drew in a long breath, sighed it out again, and blushed another little smile at me. "Alright. I'll tell you."

For the next half hour or so, she described that afternoon in great detail. It began with the gift box from Lukas with the bondage outfit and how exciting it was to put it on. Then finding the chains and cuffs, and realizing what Lukas had in mind. Their quick lunch, and then into the bedroom to play.

I had no idea she had fantasies about bondage. Interesting.

Her eyes lit up when she told me about being chained to the bed, and blindfolded so she couldn't anticipate anything that happened. She described how exciting it was to be fucking Lukas, and suddenly Andre was there too. She'd told me about Andre, of course, and how she'd really learned to like their threesomes with him. So, when he joined in, she was very excited and got terribly turned on and wet.

Then her smile faltered a little. She described the fear she felt when she realized another man she didn't know was in the bedroom with them. How he basically forced her to suck his cock while Andre fucked her. Then he took over her pussy while Andre and Lukas left her there as more men let themselves in.

When Lukas returned and she thought he would release her, she was relieved, but also a little disappointed. It had been exciting, if a little frightening. But then he put her on her knees and secured her hands behind her back with the cuffs and clips on her corset. More fear gripped her, and she begged to be released.

My pussy was so wet, and I started to idly touch myself. Just hearing her describe it was making me so aroused.

Then she told me how scared and vulnerable she felt when Lukas told his men that they would have an hour unsupervised with her. He just left there, bound and helpless to a group of horny men, and she didn't even know how many there were. I almost made myself cum when she described them fucking her tight little ass in turns, one after the other. I could only imagine what that must have been like... and I so wished I had been there... or I had been in her position.

I felt a little jolt as my fingers made me cum, and Ginger gave me another of her lovely smiles. She got up, and joined me on my lounge chair, moving my hands aside and taking over where I'd left off.

"Does it excite you to hear about this?" she asked as her little hands went to work on my delicate pussy.

"Oh, si amante mia. Very much." I gasped.

Her fingers slid in deeper, and she teased my secret places. "Well, I'm not done." She purred. "You see, after a little while, one of them got under me, and I let him. I even helped him. I just wanted a cock in my pussy so much, it hurt. He made me ride his cock while the others kept taking turns in my ass. Oh, Stefi! I can feel you contracting. You love this story."

I nodded. "Si. What happened next?" I pleaded.

"Well, the one under me came, and someone else took his place. Then he came and another took his place. By then, their time was up, and the last two still fucking came inside me, and they left me there, still chained to the bed with my arms locked behind my back."

I had to stifle a little nervous laugh. It was so sexy, the way she told the story. "Oh, amante mia, that was such a sexy experience." Her fingers continued to make me quiver and moan.

"Oh, that wasn't the end of it though." She leaned down and kissed my sex, giving it a little lick. "After they all left, and I was still bound and chained, I got myself flat on my belly to rest. Then I woke up to someone else at the door."

"They came back?" I panted.

She shook her head. "No! That's the scary part!" she exclaimed. "You see, Lukas swears to me that all of his men left in groups, and returned in groups, and none we unaccounted for." She licked my mouth and kissed me softly. "Stefi. I don't know who let themselves into my house and fucked me right there on my own bed with me bound and chained like a sex slave. I have no idea how I can find out. One of our neighbors? A delivery boy? Who knows?"

I gasped, both from her story, and from my climax. She felt my quivering pussy and my shuddering body and smothered my cries with her mouth in a series of sweet, tongue searching kisses.

"God, I love it when you cum!" she gasped. "So sexy."

"Oh, Ginger. You make me wonder why I'm not bisexual like you." I giggled.

When I'd calmed down a bit, and we each had a sip of our rum drinks, I reclined with her against my chest while I lightly caressed her little breasts and sensitive nipples, knowing what that did to her. She moaned and snuggled closer between my spread legs.

"Would you ever want to try it again?" I asked.

She shivered under my touch and sighed her appreciation for what my hands were doing to her. "I'm not sure." She said. "I mean... something similar already happened."

I blinked. "Really?"

She nodded. "Well, not quite the same, but... well..." She sighed and said, "Lukas let Andre take me to an adult shop out in the middle of nowhere, and... I did some things. But I haven't shown Lukas yet, so I can't tell you about it. Not yet."

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
116 Followers