Oh Erotic Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to show him?" I asked. "How?"

"Lukas recorded most of what I did on a video camera he brought." She giggled. "He's going to send me a copy of the videos and I'll watch it with Lukas." She playfully wriggled more between my parted thighs and slid down until her head was resting between my legs. "It was Andre's idea. I really hope Lukas likes it."

"Oh, you lovely little slut." I gasped

"Dirty Redheaded Slut, if you don't mind!" she replied with a sly smile.

And just like that, my plan was on! The next few weeks proved to be very busy, and great fun! Finally, with my plans in place, I invited Ginger back for another afternoon in the pool.

We dropped our bikinis on the lounge chairs and waded into the warm water, enjoying a nice hot skinny dip on a lovely December day in Florida. We swam for a bit, then went to just wade in the shallow end while we flirted and talked.

Finally, I swept up to her, wrapped my arms around her slender little body, and had a nice kiss. "What are you hoping Santa Lukas will bring you this Christmas?" I asked. "Did you give him any ideas? Any hints?"

She giggled. "Well, I still want him to put a pool in our backyard, but the budget isn't there yet." She sighed. "I guess I'll just hope you keep inviting me over to share yours."

"Any time, Tesoro." I cooed. "Anything else?"

She hummed. "Mmm, not sure. He already got me some gifts that are really for him." She laughed lightly. "Some very sexy lingerie, a kind of sexy slut outfit he says I should wear out some time. I think that's a crazy idea. Oh, and he said I can go back to the Adult store with Andre and pick out something." She giggled again. "Maybe you can come and help me pick something good."

I beamed at her. "Yes, please!"

"And I got you something." She flashed her sexy smile again.

"Ooo, what did you get me?" I pleaded.

"Nope. You get to open it on Christmas morning... and I want to be there when you do. I want to see your face." She giggled.

"Give me a hint?" I asked.

She smiled and rolled her eyes like she was thinking about it. "Oh, alright. It's something you can use for your posing at the art studio."

"Oh. You heard about that, did you?"

She nodded eagerly. "Willy told me. I think it's so hot; you posing nude for all those young men." She sighed longingly again. "You're so comfortable in your sexuality. I wish I was more like that."

Oh, I think you might be some day soon, I thought. "Well, I've got something for you I really hope you'll enjoy." I said proudly.

"Ooo!" she swam at me eagerly. "What did you get me?" she demanded with a sexy grin.

"It's a surprise." I said.

"Oh, come on!" she pleaded. "Tell me."

I shook my head. "Nope. It's a surprise. But you won't have to wait until Christmas. I'm going to give it to you tomorrow night."

She gasped. "Really? Oh, Stefi, baby! Thank you! Oh, but now I feel bad about making you wait for Christmas. Should I give your present early as well?"

I shook my head. "No. Wait for Christmas. I don't want to distract you from your present. I really hope you'll like it."

"Do you want me to come over to your place? What time?" she asked eagerly. "Oh, you got me all excited now! What did you get me?"

Her enthusiasm was infectious. She's so young and vibrant, and so deliciously innocent in so many ways. She has no idea how beautiful she is, and how desirable. I love that about her. "Come over around two. We're going to the spa together to get beautiful. Then back to my place for a drink and then we'll go."

"Go?" she asked excitedly. "Go where?"

"You'll see. Now, no more questions." I swam over and smothered her protest with a deep kiss. Dio mio, I was so excited for this surprise. I could hardly wait.

Ginger showed up at my back door exactly at two, and we drove to my new favorite spa. I learned that the very hot masseuse who looked like a male model, offered 'special' services to 'special' clients. I hadn't had the opportunity yet to sample those services, but I thought this was the perfect time to try.

We did the mud bath and sauna, took a lovely shower together, then went for a 'couples' massage. I requested Troy, my favorite, and he brought another guy named Derik. As we were getting ready, I asked Troy if we could have the 'special' treatment.

"I was hoping you'd request that." He grinned.

"Ooo, well. Um, as much as I'd... really like to try that today," I began, "I want you to take care of my friend. You see, this is her holiday present from me."

He looked Ginger over as she undressed and wrapped herself in a towel. "No problem." He grinned. "Derik and I could give both of you a special massage, if you'd like."

I loved that idea, but I had a plan, and needed to stick with it. "Thank you, but we'll have to come back for that. Soon, I hope. Today, I want you to get my girl here ready to explode... then stop." I giggled. "I want her as horny as can be. Understand?"

He nodded and waved Derik over to explain. For the next twenty minutes, I had Derik working out the tightness in my back and thighs, as he slowly worked my towel off of me. I was watching Troy do the same with Ginger, and it was so delightful watching her struggle with her torment.

Troy worked her towel off completely and rubbed the sweet-smelling massage oil all over her back and ass, caressing rather obviously between her firm cheeks and legs. Ginger tried to resist, but by the end of those first twenty minutes, her hips were lifting up to offer herself to his exploring hands.

"Turn over." Derik said, and I rolled over on the table with his help. Immediately my tits were his focus, and I loved it.

At the same time, Troy did the same with Ginger, then worked his way down toward her pussy. He rubbed firmly into her thighs, and she gradually opened them more for him. Then she gave a sweet gasp and sigh as his fingers brushed over her exposed pussy. I was so enthralled; it took a finger sliding into my pussy to bring me back to my situation. I moaned softly and smiled up at Derik. His pants were bulging, and I reached out to rub it. Then I twitched a finger at him to come closer and whispered. "Give that to my friend."

He grinned, gave my pussy two fingers to remember him by, then went over to assist Troy. Ginger blinked up at the new pair of hands, and I could see her body moving to Troy's finger fucking in her sex. Derik caressed her tits, teasing the sensitive tips until she gave a desperate little moan. Then he lowered his pants and let his very impressive manhood spring out.

Ginger turned to me, her eyes wide with shock and excitement. I nodded, and blew her a kiss as I lay there, propped up on one elbow to watch.

Derik didn't wait for permission, he just pushed his cock closer to her mouth, then turned her head toward it. By then, Troy had three fingers working in Ginger's pussy, and she was desperate for more. Her mouth took Derik in one gulp, bringing him to the back of her throat with a lovely moan.

Then my beautiful redheaded neighbor had her mouth fucked. It wasn't a blow job, it was a mouth fucking, and Troy expertly finger fucked her with remarkable skill. He brought her to the brink of orgasm, then paused until she came back down, then started again. This went on for the balance of our forty-five minute session, and poor Ginger never got to cum.

When Troy and Derik left us to get dressed, she rushed me and pushed me against the wall. "That was your idea, wasn't it." She accused me sharply. "Make them get me all hot and horny, but not let me cum. Admit it, you slut!"

I nodded. "Proudly."

"You bitch!" She pulled my mouth down to hers for a vicious kiss that ended with her nipping at my lower lip. "I should make you lick my pussy right now. You know that?"

"Patience, amante mia." I cooed. "This is just the beginning. Come on. Let's get our hair and nails done, a nice makeover, then I'll give you your present."

"This wasn't it?" she balked.

I smiled and shook my head. "Oh, no lover. This is just preparation for your gift."

She flashed her sweet smile. "Oh god." She hissed. "Well, if this is just preparation... we need to get to the good part soon."

"You're becoming quite the slut, my dear." I purred.

"It's your fault." She giggled. "You and Willy. If not for you, I'd still be a prim and proper housewife and stewardess with just four lovers in my diary. Thanks to you, I doubled that, and those are just the ones I have names for. I don't even know how many there were that... that day."

"Well, you can't blame me for that one. That was all Lukas." I insisted.

"Oh god. Lukas." She moaned. "I think he enjoys this slut-wife arrangement a little too much."

"You don't?" I asked a little nervously. I hoped this wasn't going to be a problem.

"I do at times, I guess." She admitted. "I mean, after the initial shock, Andre was very nice. Now he's like my regular lover. I still can't believe I have a regular lover. But that... that... gangbang Lukas subjected me to." She shivered. "It was so scary, Stefi. It all turned out okay, but while it was happening, it was terrifying."

"But you said you might want to try it again." I said hopefully.

She nodded. "I know. And I guess I would. It was scary, but... like a roller-coaster is scary. The ride itself is scary, but afterwards, you feel so alive. And after a rest, you're ready to ride it again." She giggled. "It's something like that."

"Well, then I hope you get the chance to ride one again." I purred with some relief, and we went to complete our spa day.

We returned home where Willy and Lukas opened a bottle of wine while making us dinner. We ate together, then I said, "Alright, amore mia. Time to get dressed. Come with me."

I took Ginger into our bedroom and pointed to a Christmas wrapped box on the bed. "Part one of your gift."

She opened it and her eyes grew wide. She made a little cooing sound as she took out the top that consisted of black leather and a nearly sheer mesh covering the breasts. Rather than a regular halter top, it attached to a choker collar with two little silver chains. Then she found the stockings, garter belt, and the matching mini skirt. "I'm going to wear this... out?"

I nodded. "And I had Lukas bring several of your black shoes so you can pick a pair you like. And look what I'll be wearing." I added excitedly and showed her my black faux leather micro dress that zipped up the front.

"What are you getting me into?" Ginger asked a little nervously.

"Trust me, lover. I think you're really going to enjoy this." I withheld saying 'I know I will.'

We dressed, checked that our hair and makeup still looked perfect, then kissed our men good-bye. We got into my car, and I drove us to a bar near the studio. "Let's have a drink." I said, and started getting out.

"Stefi!" Ginger balked. "I can't go in there dressed like this? I look like a biker's stripper girlfriend"

I laughed a little. "You do, don't you?" I went around, opened her door, and practically pulled her out of the car. "Come on. One drink, then I'll show you part two of your gift."

She reluctantly got out, and we linked arms as we went in. With her sexy top, her nipples were easy to make out behind the fine sheer cups. Her skirt was short enough to bare the tops of her thighs where the garter belt secured her fishnet stockings. She looked like a very expensive whore.

I wasn't much less than that, with my figure hugging micro dress that I had unzipped halfway down the front.

We went in and sat at the bar. "Now, we just wait for someone to buy us a drink." I said.

"Someone will buy us..." Ginger began, when a tall fellow in a nice suit got up from a nearby table where he was chatting with three other men, and came up to the bar next to Ginger.

"Four G&T's" he said. "And whatever these lovely ladies want." he added with a leering smile at Ginger.

She blushed a smile at him, and I could see her excitement at being hit on so quickly. She took a breath for courage, and motioned for the bartender to come closer. "I'd like equal parts peach schnapps, Jagermeister, and cranberry juice, shaken."

He lifted a brow, and started mixing. "This have a name?" he asked.

She blushed a cute smile, and nodded. "It's called a Redheaded Slut."

The bartender almost dropped the bottle of Jagermeister as he snorted a little laugh. "Seriously?"

She nodded, and our middle aged businessman grinned like a cat that cornered the mouse.

"How about you, beautiful?" The bartender asked me.

"Hmm... Well, I don't have the hair for that one." I smiled. "Sex on the beach would be nice if we were closer to the beach." I looked the young bartender up and down as he was checking me out as well. "What would you suggest?" I leaned closer on my elbow.

He grinned. "Judging by that lovely accent, I'd say... a Sicilian Kiss."

"Mmm... sounds perfect." I blew him a kiss, and he gave me a wink. Dio mio. He was cute.

Our table of four admirers bought us two drinks each, and Ginger was really enjoying the flirting and suggestive comments they made about her and her drink. They could hardly take their eyes off the sheer lace not quite covering her nice little tits. But I had plans for my little redheaded slut, so we thanked them for the drinks with a little kiss each, and a longer one from me to the bartender, and we hurried back out to my car before they could give chase. Ginger had a good laugh and she looked very turned on.

I drove us a few miles further and pulled into the parking area for the building with my art studio.

"What are we doing here?" Ginger asked.

"This is where I hid the next part of your gift." I beamed at her. "Come on."

The elderly security guard gawked at us as we let ourselves in but didn't say anything. We went up to my studio, and Ginger gasped as she walked in, and found Andre waiting there wearing only a smile. He stood next to my new massage table, with the attachments added. Two additional padded shelf extensions on either side with sturdy Velcro straps.

"Andre?!" She blinked at me. "Andre is my present?"

I giggled. "Well, sort of." This was the first time I saw Andre naked, and I now understood very clearly Ginger's obsession with him. He was beautiful, and so well built. A broad, strong looking chest, muscular arms and thighs, and hanging at half erection was a very sizable manhood that made me a little jealous. "Andre. Merry Christmas. Here's your present."

Ginger giggled at me. "I'm his present?" she beamed.

"Yes, amore mia. You're his." I then gave her a little push his way, and she went on quick tip-toed steps to fly into his arms. His hands were under her skirt immediately, and he groaned his approval at finding no panties underneath.

"Can I open my present?" Andre growled in her ear.

"Yes, please." She purred,

He practically ripped off her skirt and sent it flying across the room. Her garter belt, stockings and high heels made her perfect ass really stand out. The mesh of her top couldn't hide her erect nipples. Andre engaged her in a deep kiss, just holding her ass as she melted in his arms.

"Oh, Anton, darling." I called. "You can come out now."

Ginger gasped and looked, still wrapped in Andre's arms as Anton stepped out of my office, also entirely naked.

"Anton, my sweet. Merry Christmas. Here's your present."

Ginger gaped at me. "I'm his present too?"

I nodded as Anton came up behind her and she jumped at his erect cock nudging against her bare ass.

"The table, signori. If you please." I said and joined them in the middle of the room.

Ginger looked a little scared, but terribly excited as she let her Andre pick her up and sit her on the table. Then they moved her to her knees, and secured her legs to the attached extensions in the middle, strapping her down at her ankles and calves with the Velcro straps. "Stefi?" she said nervously. "What's going on?"

I smiled and stroked her hair lovingly. "Well, I believe now, Andre and Anton are going to play with their new toy."

Even as I spoke, Andre got behind Ginger, leaned over the table and pushed his face between her thighs, licking her pussy from behind. Anton went to work positioning more straps over her arms that lay on the extensions making her bend down so her ass and pussy were left thrust out invitingly.

"Oh god!" she cried out. "Oh, Stefi! What did you do?" She moaned deeply, and arched her back, letting Andre feast on her moistened sex.

Anton came over, gave me a long, a sweet kiss, then climbed up on the table to kneel before Ginger. She looked up at him with her moans of pleasure filling the room, and he scooted forward on his rear to feed her his thick length. Anton and Andre enjoyed their shared toy while I went to open the studio door.

Willy walked in, and I got Ginger's attention by raising my voice. "Amante Mio!" I chimed sweet and loud. "Merry Christmas! There's your present on the table."

She let Anton slip from her mouth and she moaned at me rather lustily. "Stefi? Oh god, Stefi? What's going on? I'm his present too?"

I smiled and pet her lovely red hair again. "I'm giving everyone their Christmas present." I said and bent for a kiss. "And you are it."

"But... this is too much." She whimpered.

Andre climbed up to kneel on the end of the table, and stabbed his cock into her wet sex, making her scream a little. Anton climbed down, and Willy took his place.

I was enthralled. Watching that adorable redhead getting fucked at both ends was making me so wet, I needed some too. But this was Ginger's night. When Anton came over and tried to undress me, I swatted his hands away playfully. "No, Tesoro. You have to save it all for Ginger. Go on, take over from Andre."

Ginger shot her eyes toward me when I said it, but with her mouth full of Willy's cock, she couldn't say a thing. Anton took Andre's place, and she moaned around my darling's manhood.

"A minute or two at a time, then switch." I said. "Just as you remember it, si, amore mia?" I gave Ginger's perfect little ass a light spank making her yelp in her mouthful of cock.

A quiet knock, and I opened the door again. Lukas entered and grabbed me by my ass and gave me a long, deep kiss. "You've really outdone yourself, Stefi baby." He grinned.

"Merry Christmas." I said, and waved at Ginger as she watched us. "Enjoy your present. Share and share alike."

Willy climbed down from the front of the table, letting Ginger cry out with the force of Anton's thrusts. Then he went over, shoed Anton away, and climbed up for his turn. Lukas was still getting undressed, so Andre took her mouth while Anton rubbed his finger up and down the tight ring of her ass, then slid a digit in.

She made another little scream when Willy lunged into her, then started trembling all over.

"Oh, yes!" I moaned. "She's cumming. So beautiful." I had to interrupt Andre to have a kiss with her. She moaned at me, and her pleading eyes gripped me.

"Stefi! Too much! Oh god! I can't! Too much!" she panted urgently.

"Roller-coaster, amante mia." I purred at her ear. "Enjoy the ride."

Another knock at the door, and I saw her eyes fly open. "Who...?" she gasped.

"Shh." I hushed her scared reaction. "Let me get the door."

"No!" she cried again, then was stifled once more by Lukas shoving his cock into her mouth.

I opened the door, and let Leon in. "Everyone, this is Leon!" I announced.

"Hello, Leon!" all the men said at once.

Poor Ginger looked like she might die of embarrassment.

Leon went to the row of easels and selected one to set up.

"Leon is going to be illustrating our Holiday gift giving tonight." I said proudly. "He's very talented." I then called him over to the table for a closer look. "We'll continue like this for a while." I said, gently petting Ginger's back and rear. "Make sure you do some with this beautiful rear end. It's just mangnifica, si?"