Oh Erotic Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded and gave her rear a pet and firm squeeze. "Who is she?"

I giggled. "Her name is Ginger. That's all you need to know." I said. "Oh, and I should also tell you, she's your Christmas present from me." Poor Ginger squeaked around Lukas's hard shaft, and she started trembling as yet another orgasm started in her well fucked pussy.

"Oh, if you can capture that look of fear and excitement in that lovely face, I'll be forever grateful." I moaned, adoring my little lover's expression.

While Leon started drawing, I spent a little time assuring Ginger that she was doing so good, and we were all enjoying her so much. I knew she was going to have words for me when this was over, but I also knew she was going to forgive me, and eventually thank me for this experience. We were so much alike, after all.

Another knock at the door, and I glanced at Leon. He nodded and gave me a wink.

I bent and kissed Ginger's back. "I'll be back, darling. I just have to answer the door."

Again, she tried to cry out with a cock filled mouth as they kept up the rotation of using her.

I opened the door and my two recent picks for the Advanced Class, Mike and Jeff entered. "Oh, I'm so glad you could come." I said, and they gawked at me in my sexy outfit. "Welcome to the Advanced Class. You're both familiar with the rules, si? Nothing that happens here leaves this room. Understood?"

They were gaping in astonishment, drinking in the erotic sight of the cute redhead in her bondage outfit, strapped to a table and being gangbanged. They both gulped, then nodded their consent.

"Ben. Set up, and... do your best to illustrate this." I moved aside and let them have a look at Ginger being ravished so eagerly on the new table.

They gaped at her, then at me, and one bewildered youth said, "Is this... legal?"

I giggled. "Yes. Well, I think so." I nodded them to the easels. "Go set up and get some of this drawn as best you can. And before you ask; Yes. You can join in after. She's your Christmas present."

Ginger gave me her pleading eyes again, and I went over to sooth her again. "It's alright, my sweet Ginger. Surrender to it. Let yourself enjoy it. Think of how desperate you were to cum on those two pairs of hands massaging you. Remember how exciting it was to let me help you get dressed. To flirt with those men in the bar. To have Andre and Anton strap you to the table. It was all leading up to this moment. Don't deny that it excites you."

She moaned at me and pulled her head back enough to get Andre's cock to slip out. "Stefi! It's too much."

I smiled and stroked her lovely hair. "Roller-coaster, my love. Enjoy the ride." Then I perked up. "And speaking of riding. Willy my love. Would you slide under this beauty and fuck her. Anton, it's time to give that lovely ass you've been admiring a good fucking as well. Lukas, she's about to get very loud. Can you keep her mouth busy?"

I went around to my three students, and I was pleasantly surprised at how well they managed to capture the moment. Leon was extraordinary when it came to capturing bodies and sexual coupling, but he wasn't very good with faces. Mike, on the other hand, was able to draw her eyes in shocked awe with a cock in her mouth that had an almost caricature tone to it. Her eyes were drawn wider and larger than they actually were, but it worked magnificently.

"Oh, malto bene!" I cooed. "Si, very nice. Oh, yes. I chose well to include you in this class."

He grinned, and I felt his hand cup my ass over my skirt. "Does that mean... next month...?"

I reached back and moved his hand off. "Show me what you can do with Ginger, and we'll see." I smiled.

I then went to Jeff's drawing and frowned. It looked sloppy at best, smears of shade and no defined form. His illustrations in life drawing were excellent. He had an elegant touch, and a fine grasp of shading, but in a more abstract way. His illustrations looked like they were incomplete, but intentionally so. They fascinated me. But this? It looked disappointing. "What am I looking at here?" I asked.

"It's not ready yet, Miss Stefi." He said confidently. "Let me finish first."

A loud moan and shrill yelp brought my attention back to Ginger. She was obviously reaching another orgasm, and this one was explosive. Her hips bounced up and down, thrust forward and back, making the two cocks fucking her, Willy and Andre at this point, drive in deeper. Her lover pulled out quickly, and I saw the look in his eye. He had almost climaxed with her. I gave him a knowing wink, and he winked back letting Lukas climb up to fuck his sexy slut-wife in the ass. This was such fun!

I let them continue for some time, then went back to Jeff's illustration. It made my heart skip a beat. He had beautifully captured the form and Ginger's sweet body arching as Willy under her held her hips, and a somewhat undefined male hunched over her back with his cock deep in her ass. But the part that caused my heart to skip was the detail and perfection of how he caught her adorable face and wonderful hair flying back. I could feel the passion of it, her body reaching orgasm, and her scream of ecstasy in profile, beautifully rendered as though emerging from white smoke that clouded the rest of the detail. All you could see, and feel was her orgasm. I so wanted to be her in that picture.

"Oh, magnifico!" I breathed. "This is wonderful!"

He grinned, and he too tried to grab my ass, but I was so taken by his artwork, I wanted him to. He ran his hand up and down my ass a few times, and I gave a slight turn to give him a better access. "You must come to the class next month." I sighed. "And maybe you can capture my orgasm in the same beautiful way as you did with Ginger."

"I'd like that." He said, squeezing my rear tight. "And, maybe after the class, I might... make you look like this."

He was not my usual type. His build was slight compared to my other men. But I appreciated talent as well as physique. I'd fuck this young man just to show my appreciation for his artistic skill. "I'd like that." I said, using his own words, then quickly lifted on my toes to give a quick peck on the lips.

I blew out a sigh, and went to my straining Ginger and got her to stop sucking Lukas for a moment. Her eyes were tearing, and she looked exhausted. We kissed again, and I could taste salty cum on her lips. Someone came, but I didn't know who. "How are you, my darling?" I cooed.

"Oh Stefi!" she panted. "What did you do? What did you do? Look at me?"

I nodded. "I've never seen a sexier thing in my life, Amore mia." I purred. "Would you like to change positions? Are your knees getting tired?"

She nodded. "Yes. Let me get up."

I called off the show for a moment, and we unstrapped the lovely Ginger from the table. I then helped her out of her mesh and leather top, freeing her little breasts to a groan of approval from our all-male audience. "Listen to how much they want you, darling." I whispered to her. "Can I let them fuck you some more?"

She panted and whimpered as she caught her breath then lifted her tired lips to mine for a sweet kiss. "I'm their present." She said with a coy, and somewhat bashful smile that made me tingle. "I'm the toy you gave them to play with. So, let them play."

"I love you." I kissed her again and guided her to lean her arms on the table. I then gave her another naughty smile and strapped her arms in place with the Velcro belts, then wrapped another around each of her thighs so she was secured to the table supports. It really was a clever design. Perhaps I should get another for me to have at home.

I tested the belts, then pushed her down on the table so her ass stuck out invitingly. Anton went around to the other side and was able to just stand there at her mouth level and shove his cock into her willing mouth. Then I nodded to Leon and motioned him over.

Ginger watched him go around behind her, and I felt her body tense. A new cock for her. I was so eager to watch.

He took the offered love oil, got his cock slick with it, and lunged into her well used pussy with a single thrust. She cried out around Anton's cock, then got gagged again as he shoved it back in. They fucked her like that for some time, and Anton moved away so Lukas could take over her mouth. Then Willy was next. By this time, Leon was close, and he pulled his cock from her pussy, lifted up, and shoved his length into her perfect ass. He groaned from the feeling and the sight of her rear swallowing his cock.

Ginger screamed again, arching her body as another orgasm rocked her. Leon lasted only a few minutes more, then emptied his load all over her back and ass.

I nodded him back to his drawing and twitched a finger at Mike. "You're next." I said. "Come over here and fuck your sexy little toy." Then I twitched a finger at Jeff. "And you can have her mouth until he's done."

Mike did much the same as Leon, enjoying Ginger's tight pussy, then finishing in her lovely rear. Jeff got in front of Ginger's panting mouth and let his cock free. I nearly came; I was so excited. It was at least as thick as Willy's and nearly as long as Lukas's. I knew he was going to be one of the ones I fucked in my class next month.

Ginger's eyes went wide when she saw his impressive manhood. To look at the boy, you wouldn't expect him to be so well endowed, but it was a pleasant surprise for our sweet fuck toy, Ginger. Jeff presented his cock for her, and she stretched her mouth as far as she could to accommodate him. He was clearly loving Ginger's now famous oral skills, and I think he nearly came in just those first few minutes.

Ginger gave another lovely scream as she came on Mike's cock, and he filled her tight little rear with his cum. Then I saw a transformation happen before my eyes. Ginger's fear and trepidation was just gone. In its place was wanton desire and need. She lifted her beautiful blue eyes to Jeff, and slowly let his thick cock slip from between her lips. She eased her jaw after such stretching and smiled. "Your turn." She purred at him. "Please fuck your new toy."

He got behind her, and everyone gathered closer to watch. We all knew this was the end of our gangbang, and we all wanted a good view of the action. Ginger seemed completely unconcerned about the audience surrounding her, and just wiggled her rear in anticipation.

Jeff lined up his cock and her pussy lips stretched around the head that looked to be nearly the size of Ginger's little fist. He leaned in and her little vagina slowly swallowed up his thick shaft as she arched her back and let out a long, deeply lusty moan. "Oh, god!" she cried. "Oh Stefi! It's thicker than Willy's"

I smiled, and eagerly awaited her reaction when he switched holes on her.

Jeff started slow, pushing his length in, then easing back a bit, slowly feeding her pussy the thick shaft of his cock. When he finally drove in the last delicious inch of him, she gave a long, shrill moan I'd never heard from her before. But it was beautiful to listen to. I could feel her pleasure, and I couldn't resist.

I bent down to her and kissed her sweet lips. "Is it good, lover?" I hissed. "Do you love it?"

She nodded eagerly, unable to speak.

"Do you forgive me for tricking you into this?"

She nodded again, and her tearing eyes found mine. "I love you for this!" she cried. "Oh god, Stefi. What have you done to me?"

I kissed her again and ran my fingers into her gorgeous hair. "I freed you, my lover." I purred softly. "With a good deal of help. It was a group effort." I giggled.

Suddenly someone lifted up my tight skirt, and I felt a cock plunge into my willing pussy. I didn't look back. I just lifted my head and moaned. Ginger kissed me again as we both got fucked together. Our mutual lusty moans were like an erotic chorus, singing to our room full of admirers.

In coordinated unison, they both pulled out of our pussies, and lined up with our asses. I finally tossed my hair back to see who was fucking me, and flashed Andre a smile. His strong hands grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his cock with a body-wrenching force that made me scream a little.

Meanwhile, Jeff moved the bulbous head of his cock to Ginger's tight rear, and she yelped. "Oh shit! No! That won't fit in there!"

Lukas reached over and smacked her butt. "Quiet, little slut! Take that cock up your ass!"

I was a bit shocked by his treatment of her, but she obeyed with a submissive whimper, and I think I saw a hint of a smile.

Jeff started shoving, and Ginger squeaked and tussled ineffectively with the table, until the full length of his cock drove all the way into her tight ass. All the anal sex she'd been having over the last hour had apparently loosened her enough for him to stretch her open.

She still let out a scream and locked her eyes with mine. "It hurts, Stefi! Oh god! He's too thick!"

"Shh, relax." I tried to sound soothing, but my own ass fucking was making me sound desperate. "Let him in. Don't fight it. Don't resist."

Her cries and yelps of pain continued for a while, and I could see the anguish in her face, her eyes squeezed shut with the effort. Then in the midst of her painful ass fucking, she cried out. "Oh god! I can't... it's making me...!" She convulsed over and over, and I just knew she was experiencing one of those orgasms that happen when the pain is so perfect.

Jeff pulled out, and quickly came around the table to my side, and started pumping his cock, aiming for Ginger's face. She lay panting, her eyes still shut. His groans got fast, and I knew he was ready. "Open your mouth, Ginger darling. Open wide."

She didn't even open her eyes., She just opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, just as a thick jet of cum shot over her face and about half of it got right into her mouth. The next jet had better aim and landed right on her tongue. Then he shifted and started milking more of his thick cream onto the side of my face and onto my lips. He certainly had a lot of cum, and like so many young men, it was almost sweet.

Ginger opened her eyes, and I lunged for her mouth with mine. We let our tongues bath in Jeff's cum between us, and I could feel her licking the cum from my mouth and swallowing it. I licked more from her face, and we kissed again. She swallowed that too, and suddenly my ass was being filled with cum from Andre's persistent cock. I shook and convulsed with him, though my climax was a pale ghost of the one Ginger endured.

She licked a little more cum from my face, gulped it down, then beamed me a smile. "Oysters." She whispered, and we both had a shared laugh.

The end was a little awkward. We got my young artists packed up and sent them home, but I had each present their cock to Ginger while she was still strapped to the table so she could kiss their cocks goodbye. Then I had Anton do the same. Then Andre, and we sent them home. Finally, Lukas and Willy peeled off the Velcro straps and let Ginger up.

She wobbled a little on her unsteady legs, then folded herself into Lukas's arms. "Do you love your slut-wife?" she moaned softly.

"More than ever." He crooned. "You were magnificent."

Lukas helped Ginger get dressed, we said our goodbyes, and I promised to come see Ginger in the morning after she got a good night's rest. They left, and I jumped into my Willy's arms. "Still love your slut-girlfriend?" I smiled.

"More than ever." He said too, and we indulged in a nice long kiss.

I went to the restroom down the hall and cleaned up. Then we put everything away, made sure to clean up any cum from the surfaces, and we left, getting a rather shocked look from our security guard who probably heard some of what was going on, and guessed the rest.

We got home and I led him directly into our bedroom, unzipped my snug dress, and let it fall which left me naked.

"Leave the boots." He said, and I smirked. "Mmm. Not done with me yet?" I purred.

"I haven't even started." He spun me around and dropped me on the bed.

"Did you speak with Anton before he left?" I asked.

He nodded. "All three cameras were in place. Everything recorded. I'll download the video and start editing tomorrow." He said. "I should have a finished copy before Christmas."

"One present for seven men." I sighed. "Well, four men and three boys." I giggled.

"You're a genius." He admitted. "And we'll have a great gift for Ginger and Lukas too. You think they'll like it?"

I snickered. "I know Lukas will." I said. "But, yes. I think she'll love it. Maybe they'll have a movie night with us too. That would be lovely."

"Maybe you should make a movie too." He suggested.

I shrugged. "Maybe I will." I blushed a smile at him. "Maybe you should just leave those cameras up there."

"Great idea." He agreed. "Now... I'm still not done with you, amore mia" For the next hour or so, we expended all the pent-up sexual energy we'd accumulated over the evening, and confessed our love over and over as he ravaged me. It was a perfect ending for such an erotic night.