All Comments on 'Oh God, What Have We Done?'

by fermpera

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 11 years ago
I think I know why your editors ditched you.

I wouldn't know where to begin with this. It's an absolute mess.

fermperafermperaalmost 11 years agoAuthor
For: SomethingInTheWayS

What was a mess for you? Its a lineal story; I'll explain to you. A daugther hears about her parents sex life and rebels. Go to College and has an adventure; after years of study one night go to a bar to clear her head and sex happens. She becames a Dr, and treats her mother for cancer and in process after so many years bond in love with her and lastly her mother dies. Do you understand now, or do I to spell more so you can get the gift of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
tough read

Your story doesn't read smoothly at all. That is the reason for the "confused" comments. I will assume by your tale and your comments english might not be your first language. Totally fine. Just be aware your level of understandability is low compared to other stories on here. Its no knock on you, it is what it is. Don't be defensive just strive to improve your next time out! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story, hard to read.

Before you get all defensive. This is a good story. With proper structure it would be a great story. We understand that this story takes place across many years and is not intended to be a quick stroke story. You built a great tale and the sex is tender and understated. The problem is in the reading. Its like listening to someone who studied English later in life and the prose seems to be missing. Broken English sounds bad even when your reading it. Using words such as 'has' instead of 'have' and other such errors makes the reading of this story difficult. That doesn't mean that it isn't good. I would suggest a good editor to help you construct this with less misunderstanding. Just constructive comments for you to help with the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous