Oh Heels Pt. 02

Story Info
Alicia finds a girlfriend.
3.7k words
4.72
8.2k
11

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers

This is part 2 of the story of how I, Alicia Worsley, became a lesbian and fell in love. It's a shortened version of my autobiographical 'roman á clef' novel "Over Heels" (Kindle and Paperback)

2. What I'm Looking For.

Lesbianism. Love between women. It is a heady concept for someone like me, who has been deeply immersed in my own female sexuality for many years but, strange as it may seem, I never identified as a lesbian until very recently. For a number of years, it has been enough for me to love my own body and, if you have read the first chapter of this story you might almost understand why I never felt the need for another woman in my life but, recently, as my erotic imagination developed, I found myself watching more lesbian porn and wondering. There's no doubt that I love pussy but, up to this point, I had been getting plenty of fulfilment from my own. It was inevitable that I would eventually become curious about what it would be like to taste another woman though. The thought of it eventually became irresistible. It was definitely time to explore.

The thing that made the idea an imperative was the realisation that, despite all my years of pussy-love, I had never actually licked pussy. I had made passionate love to my own pussy, drunk my juice, sucked my fingers and various toys and pieces of fruit with my cream on them, but I had never actually touched cunt flesh with my tongue as my own was tantalisingly out of reach. Now that I thought about it though, I loved the idea. I had always loved the feel of my wet pussy flesh on my fingers, and I had often fantasised about what that hot wet flesh would feel like on my tongue, and my lips. The fantasy always involved me somehow being both giver and receiver. I was licking my own pussy. I was sitting on my own face. Obviously, that was impossible, but the next best thing was to have another woman doing it to me.

I didn't want a conventional lesbian girlfriend though; this would have to be entirely on my terms. I wanted my lesbian playmate to be completely subservient to me. Not in a dominatrix kind of way; there'd be no whips, chains, or thigh-length leather boots, but I would have to be in charge. One of the most enjoyable things about my long wanking sessions is that I am in control of what happens. Any lesbian tryst would have to be exactly like that, so I would be a kind of dominatrix. I didn't want to present myself in that way though; I would be dominant, but not domineering. I reasoned that there must be lesbians out there who would love to have sex with me in a subservient role, but where could I find such a perfect Sapphic partner? I obviously couldn't find her - if she even existed - by picking someone up in a bar. I realised I would have to advertise.

I began looking at various lesbian dating sites - exciting in itself - but they were mostly focussed on finding long-term relationships, whereas I just wanted casual sex, with no strings. Suffice to say, I eventually found one that seemed to fit the bill and I began to think about composing an advert, which was daunting and exciting at the same time. As I said, I didn't want to project myself as a domme, but I would have to make it clear that i would be the dominant partner in any sexual encounter. I had no idea how much I would later come to love being dominated myself by a sexy woman.

The advert I posted, after about a hundred revisions, went like this:

'Tall, sexy, full-breasted thirty-something brunette, 36FF/26/37. Looking for a lesbian experience. This will be my first time ever with another woman, but I am open-minded and eager to try. You will hopefully be similar, but will be the subservient partner. I am not quite a dominatrix, but I have to be in charge. My place only.'

I uploaded my profile to two sites in the end, and I was surprised that one of them rejected my photo! In the interests of a degree of anonymity, I didn't show my face. The picture was an alluring close up of my cleavage in a lacy body-stocking. There was no nudity, and no nipples, but it did show the curve of my breasts through the sheer material. I thought it was quite erotic, yet tasteful, but it wasn't accepted, presumably because it somehow contravened the 'no nudity' rule in the mind of some administrator. Needless to say, I immediately deleted my profile from that site.

The other site had no such prudish issues and I was amazed to get three responses in the first 24-hours. I was tempted by one of them, but then I spotted someone else's advert. Her profile picture just showed her shapely crossed legs in a pair of white stockings. Very nice, but it was what she wrote that really hooked me:

Sexy, busty brunette, 33yrs, 5'9", 38D/26/37. I am looking for my first ever lesbian sex partner. Yes, I am inexperienced, but very adventurous and willing. You will not be disappointed. I would like to meet someone physically similar, but sexually strong. For the first time, I want to be guided. Teach me the joy of lesbian love. Your place or mine.'

I was stunned. Apart from being rather better-written than my ad, it was so similar, and so perfect, I could hardly believe it, especially when I found she lived only about an hour's drive from me, and I wasted no time in writing and telling her. She replied almost instantly, saying she was also blown away when she looked at my profile. We exchanged more photos, quite saucy ones, and it was obvious we were getting each other excited. She said I looked 'tasty', I told her she was gorgeous. And she was. I hadn't dared to hope for a body double, but she was not far off. Her pics made my pants wet and that was good enough for me. Her name was Suzanna, 'but' she said 'every one calls me Suzy'.

She asked if I wanted to make a date (she was pushy for a sub) and I said yes of course, 'come now' and she replied 'LOL, give me a chance, I'm almost there'. Gorgeous, sexy, funny and submissive. I had really landed on my feet here!

We arranged to meet for a coffee in a neutral location, before we rushed headlong into full-on sex and as soon as we sat down together I knew we were going to rush headlong into full-on sex! Neither of us had dressed particularly sexily for this coffee date, but a sexy woman - a really sexy woman - doesn't need to. Her sexuality shines through, whatever she is wearing. Put her in some lingerie and that sexuality becomes explosive. I could see we were both like that.

Her figure was in some ways similar to mine; tall, curvacious, and more than averagely busty, but it was also different. Even under her loose clothing her body seemed somehow softer, her breasts more rounded and, even though her waist and hips measurements were identical to mine, in the flesh she definitely looked a touch more 'hippy'. Her face was quite round, with full lips and deep, deep brown eyes, and her hair was chestnut, with a slight wave, and about bra-strap length, whereas mine is a very dark brown, almost black, with curly ringlets that extend a few inches below my bra strap, and therefore my breasts when I lean forward. We were definitely a sexy pair and I noticed the waiter was all smiles and that we were geting quite a lot of male attention as we sat there chatting. Dream on boys.

We were quite obviously very attracted to each other, and we excitedly arranged for her to come to my place the very next day, which was, happily, a Saturday. I could hardly wait, but I felt the need to tell her, as a final word of warning, that I was sexually confident, to the point of narcissism, and to my surprise she replied 'Ooh, how exciting' and shot me a wicked little smile and a wink. I decided that this lesbian experiment could well exceed my wildest dreams.

We had arranged a time in the early afternoon, and I spent the morning getting ready; having a shower, trimming my pubes (very slightly), and putting on some pink nail varnish and make up. I always enjoy the getting ready, even if it's 'only' for a wank. There's a thrum of sexual energy and a pleasant feeling of anticipation. I find it very luxurious. I pondered on how much to wear and in the end decided I would put on some black stockings and suspenders and some high-heels, but then just cover them with my favourite black silk dressing gown. It would be exciting to meet her almost naked.

The doorbell rang, and I went to let her in. As well as the sexy undies and my hardly-covered cleavage, I had slightly exaggerated my make-up to create a more vampish look. Well, it's important to get straight into character, I feel. She was obviously quite stunned by this - she hadn't seen me looking like this, and her eyes lit up as she took it in.

'Helloo sexy lady' she said as she stepped inside. She then similarly stunned me by taking off her coat to reveal a figure-hugging white dress, which clung to every curve of her body and left very little to the imagination. A complete contrast to what she wore for our coffee date. Even the bumps of her nipples were obvious through the fabric. Or maybe that was just a sign of how much my overtly sexy look had turned her on! She obviously liked white as much as I like black because she also had white stockings on - perhaps the same ones I'd seen on her profile picture.

We didn't waste any time with small-talk (I think we were both as horny as hell) and I took her into the living room and told her to get comfortable while I put on a show for her. I had already told her about my predilection for masturbation and she had said 'a woman wanking is a very sexy thing'. She would soon see just how true those words are.

She, by her own admission, was not very 'tech-savvy', so the camera, which I had set up on its tripod in the living room, was intriguing to her. She had not yet experienced the massive HD close up, but she was about to (along with a real close up!). I told her to take off her dress and her bra and knickers, which she did, very slowly, revealing her body to me inch by inch. Her breasts were mouth-watering; less pert than mine, but somehow fuller. Her areolas were bigger, but her nipples slighly less prominent. I almost held my breath as she began to push her silk pants down over her hips, uncovering her pussy, with its covering of curly hair. I was relieved that, like me, she had kept her pubes. I would have been disappointed to find she had a shaven puss.

'Wow' I said, 'you have a gorgeous body Suzy. You have certainly got me wet. 'Do you want to see? She nodded and gulped a little. I told her to sit on the sofa and said it was fine if she masturbated while she was watching me - I don't go in for any of that denial crap. I dropped my dressing gown, and she mouthed 'wow' as my body was revealed. I was loving this; the sexual tension of having her here in my living room, and the exhibitionism of putting on a show for her.

I turned on the TV then stood in front of the camera, which was slightly to one side of the screen, with my back to Suzy, who was sitting on the sofa gently stroking her pubes. I wiggled my hips a little and tossed my hair in a sexy way, then I turned on the camera and POW, an image of my pussy suddenly filled the 42-inch TV screen. Before the shock of that had passed, I slowly parted my outer lips with my fingers, revealing my dripping inner lips and engorged clit in giant crystal-clear HD. Suzy threw her head back and groaned.

'Ohhh, that is so fucking horny'.

I rubbed a finger over and over my clit so that I was soaking wet, and she did the same, and then I sassily said 'You wanna real close up?' and she swallowed and nodded furiously, her eyes bright with lust.

I stepped up onto the sofa and straddled her with my legs wide apart, slowly rocking my hips from side to side. I gave her a moment to savour looking up at me like that, then I bent my knees slightly until I was supported by the sofa's backrest, bringing my cunt very close to her face - so close she had to go cross-eyed slightly to focus on it. We were both wanking furiously, and she brought her other hand up to press it against one of my bum cheeks, as if to pull me to her but I resisted, briefly, then pushed my pussy forward and moved my hips from side to side, just lightly brushing her face with my pubes and my wet lips. 'Oohhh, fuuckk' she groaned. She had a very sexy groan, very throaty, almost croaky, and I was going to hear a lot of it!

It was SO fucking horny standing over her like this, rubbing my clit, flaunting myself. What sexy woman with lesbian tendencies hasn't fantasised about using her pussy to fuck a pretty face? Her quick shallow breathing and the rapid movement of her hand in her pussy told me she was finding it hot as well. Soon, my cream started to drip. I was looking down, watching very closely as a dribble of my juice trickled down her cheek and between her lips, and her body jolted with the momentary shock of it. There was much more to come. My first orgasm was building and as more and more milky juice began to dribble down over her mouth, she looked up at me with the sexiest expression of rapture while licking her lips erotically. That pushed me over the edge and I screamed as an intense climax tore through me. A gush of white juice spurted out over her face and her hand was a blur as she went 'ah, ah, ah' and then climaxed, pulling me down with her free arm until my pulsing cunt was hard down on her face, as if she wanted to drown in my pussy.

I must admit to a pang of jealousy here. For years, I had had wet dreams about eating my own pussy but it was something I'd never get to do. Yet here was Suzy, enjoying what would have been heaven for me, while I still hadn't yet experienced cunt flesh on my tongue. I told her this when we had got our breath back and we were sitting side by side on the sofa, with a damp towel thrown to the side of the room. And she said 'Well, I can give you something just as good - my pussy.' Just as good? Wow that was a big claim, but I kept an open mind.

During our little breather, we discussed lesbian porn, which she said was something she was really into and we discovered just how compatible we were; not into shaved pussies, not into flat chests, not into the arse thing, or the foot thing, not particularly in need of penetration. 'All the magic happens at the entrance' as she put it. She said what we had just done would have made a 'Fucking red hot lesbian porno'.

'Ooh yes', I said, 'we could make one sometime' and indicated the camera.

'Wow, yes I suppose we could. How horny would that be?' she said, her eyes wide.

'I actually have loads upstairs that I have made', I said. 'They are all of me wanking, but I don't think you'd get bored watching them. It would just be a matter of how many orgasms you'd have. What is your favourite kind of lesbo scene?' I asked.

'Oh, I love to see close up pussy eating, from every angle imaginable. The more detailed the better. I also like squirt showers and I'm even turned on by some golden shower scenes, but I'm not sure I'd like it in reality'. Jeez. Golden showers? She was well-kinky.

'I know I'm supposed to be the dominant one here Suzy' I said, 'but I'd love to experience what it was like to be pussy-dominated like you just were.

'Well, I said I wanted to be guided' she replied, 'but telling me that probably counts. I can certainly play the domme sometimes, if you like?'

I leaned back excitedly on the couch and said 'Yes please'.

Suzy gave me a sassy look and said. 'This will be your first time eating pussy, hm?' I nodded. 'In that case, I will try to make it extra special for you babe... I think it will be - I'm already fucking dripping wet!'. Suzy's stocking-clad legs were shaking slightly as she stepped up onto the sofa, and I lay there trembling with anticipation - this was so exciting! She stood astride me and slipped her two middle fingers up her wet pussy and began to pump them in and out in a slow sensual way. I could see her creamy white juice coating her fingers each time they came out and I longed to taste it.

When she was so wet her cream was actually dripping, she crouched slightly, as I had done, so that her pussy was inches from my face, then she eased her outer lips apart, whispering 'Fuck, this is horny'. I gazed in rapture at her gorgeous folds. Her puss was different to mine; her outer lips were more plump, her pubes softer, and the flesh within, a paler shade of pink. It was beautiful.

This was the first time I had been so close to another woman's pussy and I was almost overcome with lust and passion. I could smell her sex and feel the heat of her. She rubbed her clit slowly, sensuously and then lowered herself even further so that her pubes were virtually tickling my nose, bringing her hot cunt lips right down onto to my slightly open mouth. This was it. My first time eating pussy.

Suzy moaned involuntarily as I just gently kissed her clit. Her musky juice coated my lips and trickled down my cheeks as I moved my head and gently rubbed my hungry mouth over her flesh. She was intoxicating. So hot. So wet. The taste and smell of her made me dizzy with desire; it was the horniest thing I had ever experienced. I put out my tongue and gently slipped it between her lips, paused, then pushed it fully into her vagina. Oh My God. She tasted divine. I can't describe the sensations that went through my body as I tasted her exquisite sex. My own pussy was oozing uncontrollably as I strained to extend my tongue as far as I could into her vagina, and her juices quickly filled my mouth. She put both hands on the back of my head, and thrust her hips forward, forcing me to drink it, and I did so gratefully. It was quite simply orgasmic. I was submerged in a sea of feminine sex and I was drowning happily.

Sitting there on the couch, with her standing over me, I was in ecstasy. 'Fuck my face, Suzy', I said thickly, and she began to rhythmically thrust her pelvis back and forth, rubbing her vulva up and down over my mouth and nose, and occasionally right up to my forehead. My entire face was coated in her love liquid, and it kept coming, the surplus trickling down my neck and dripping off my earrings. Bathed in woman-sex. A delicious feeling.

I was in no hurry for this to end, and she just kept on fucking me, occasionally going 'ah, ah, ah' as multiple orgasms swept through her. I soon learned that each 'ah, ah, ah', was a precursor to another milky spurt flooding my face, and I seemed to be gulping down a huge quantity of her juice. And I thought I was a wet woman! Eventually, she let out a huge scream and her pussy spasmed again and again on my face as a massive climax claimed her. She fell sideways onto the sofa, panting heavily and saying 'Oh my God, oh my God' about a dozen times.

Eventually, she collected herself and said 'Alicia, darling, thank you, I think that was the best orgasm I've ever had', and I threw myself on top of her to cuddle her affectionately. We lay there, entwined in our slick, juicy mess for quite some time before we realised evening was coming on. Where did the time go? We were both hungry and a bit chilly by now and so we cleaned up our impressive sex-mess, had a shower together, and I bunged a couple of pizzas in the oven. Then we sat on the sofa and talked about our afternoon. We were both a bit breathless and starry-eyed about it and Suzy said she wanted to thank me for 'the best fuck ever'.

'Jeez honey' I said, 'you don't need to thank me - you were fantastic!' and i leaned forward for a kiss. Our first proper kiss, surprisingly - earlier we'd been a bit pussy-obsessed. It was a slow, lingering, emotional, kiss and I felt the stirring of feelings for her other than lust. She was gorgeous.

After we'd eaten, I took her up to bed, and we fell asleep, kissing and cuddling like a couple of newlyweds. I knew by now, this was no one-off. There was going to be much more sex with Suzy.

LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers