Oh Heels Pt. 03

Story Info
Alicia and Suzy enjoy a hot Sunday together.
3.2k words
4.77
7k
7

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
242 Followers

This is part 3 of the story of how I, Alicia Worsley, became a lesbian and fell in love. It's an edited version of my upcoming autobiographical 'roman á clef' novel "Over Heels"

3. The Suzy Sensation

I woke up suddenly, looked to my right, and was overjoyed to see Suzy sleeping there next to me. The previous day's events still seemed like a dream. I could hardly believe they actually happened. My first time with another woman and it was sublime. Ecstatic. Better than I could ever have imagined. She was lying there sleeping, and she looked so peaceful, so beautiful. I thought about the previous days sex, the hottest I have ever experienced. We must have had about a dozen orgasms each, so you'd think I would be well sated but, when I looked at her, and thought about some the things we did, and the feel and taste of her flesh on my tongue, I began to get horny again. I thought I'd give her a sexy wake up call.

She was lying on her back, fast asleep, so I straddled her, with my breasts over her face, then leaned in and trailed each nipple in turn across her lips. I wondered if she might wake with a start and be shocked, but no. She opened her eyes and smiled up at my boobs.

'Well, good morning girls', she murmured, putting her hands on my hips and pulling me towards her so that she could suck my nipples better. 'Ohh, Honey, you have the most delicious tits'. She was sucking and licking my nipples so, so sensuously.

'Mmm' I moaned, it's like you've been doing that for years' and she stopped and looked at me, smiling.

'I have, to my own nipples. Want to try one?' and she cupped one of her soft rounded breasts and lifted it up in invitation. I slithered down and took her erect nipple between my lips, rolling my tongue around the end of it until she let out one of her delicious croaky moans. 'Oohhh, that is divine'. I had often sucked my own nipples as well, but her breasts were softer than mine, less firm, and that made them somehow sexier, more womanly. It was something I hadn't expected, and it was very alluring. She was obviously enjoying my attentions; 'Oh baby, I'm going to be wetting your bedsheets in a minute, if you don't stop' but I had no intention of stopping.

'Just let it flow babe, there's no inhibition here', I said. 'In fact, just let me catch it', and I slithered down between her legs, casting off the covers as I went. We were both completely naked and she was just lying there with one knee drawn up and a finger softly playing with her clit. As I moved down below her pussy, she let her drawn-up leg fall to one side and, as if by magic, her pussy lips parted for me. She did this deliberately, I'm sure. She's so fucking sexy.

I took in the scene; her open thighs, her finger on her button, the beautiful curves of her bum cheeks, and that delectable pussy, with its wet, slightly parted, lips and its soft curly pubes. Absolutely gorgeous. I moved up, and gently parted her outer lips fully with my thumbs, exposing the glory of her open vulva. I paused, revelling in the anticipation of licking her, and I found myself trembling as I saw a little ooze of cream at the entrance to her vagina. I put my nose between her inner lips and licked up her cream, carrying it on my tongue, up to her clitoris, where I spread it on her button, licking all around it, lovingly. I repeated this a number of times, bringing those incredibly sexy groans from her.

More, much more, cunt cream dribbled from her vagina and I gathered some on my fingers and reached up to offer them to her. She hungrily took them into her mouth and sucked hard on them, using her tongue to clean them thoroughly then threw her head back, gasping. I felt her body tense as she teetered on the brink of her climax, before slipping over the edge, and convulsing into a long, gentle but powerful orgasm. Her release was palpable and it was too much for me too; I threw myself back onto the bed beside her, wanking myself furiously to a glorious juicy climax.

We lay there, panting slightly, and then she rolled towards me and kissed me passionately with her juicy lips.

'Fuck, that was some special way to wake up. Thank you Lissy.'

'Lissy?' I laughed.

'Yes.' she said, 'It's my new pet name for you. It's nice, don't you think?' Well, I'd never really bothered with a shortened version of my name up to this point, but it was better than Alice I suppose and, to be honest, I was so besotted with her by now, she could call me whatever she damn well liked.

I'd embarked on this adventure determined to keep control, but now, just a few days in, and less than 24 hours after our first fuck, all that was melting away and, more and more, I was in her thrall. It wasn't that I was becoming subservient, I still liked the idea of being in control, but this was turning out to be a much more even relationship than I'd imagined. And that was great. I suppose my need for control was born out of my uncertainty about the reality of lesbian sex but now, with Suzy, all that doubt had vanished. In fact, when she had taken a dominant role yesterday, I found I loved it.

'Hey', she suddenly said, 'you know you said you had fantasies about making love to yourself? Well, that can't happen, but I could give you the next best thing'.

'How?' I asked, intrigued.

'Well, I could dress up in some of your underwear and you could pretend.' she said with a lascivious wink. Wow. What an idea, and what an offer! She was willing to subjugate her own identity to play a role in one of my favourite fantasies. No wonder I was rapidly falling head over heels in love with her.

We began choosing some of my favourite sexy lingerie for her to put on. She wasn't far from my size so my undies fit her very nicely and it was so horny, watching her put on a pair of my black lace-top stockings and suspenders, especially the elegant way she bent her legs to clip the sussies onto the stockings. She pulled on a pair of my very stretchiest black briefs and a sheer black bra that left nothing to the imagination, then tied her long dark hair loosely with one of my red hair ribbons, and the transformation was complete. She looked stunning. I thought I could almost make this work.

I said she would need to crank up the sass to make a convincing impersonation of me, and she walked up to me with a smouldering expression that said 'I'm going fuck your brains out', and stood in front of me with her hands on her hips as I lay on the bed with my head propped up on one elbow.

'You are going to love this' she said, swaying slightly from side to side. Her pussy, and my knickers, were a couple of inches from my face. So close, I could feel the heat of her. I leaned forward and just gently kissed the crotch of the sheer knickers. They were slightly damp and I licked my lips, and then looked up at her full breasts in my bra, towering over me. She looked down at me.

'Taste good?' she asked and I moaned my approval. There was something very exciting about seeing her in my underwear, and in kissing her pussy in my damp knickers, but I was never going to convince myself that this was me I was making love to. Her pale skin, her fuller outer lips, her much softer, less wiry, pubes, and her plump, round, soft breasts, so unlike my firm, pert ones, meant that I was going to be in no doubt that this was Suzy I was loving, and I found that so, so exciting. If trying to be more like me meant she would be more confident, more assertive, and more dominant, that would just be a bonus.

She put one foot up on the bed and pulled the gusset of my knickers aside, stretching it around her arse cheek so that her cunt was fully exposed. Then she spread her outer lips with two fingers and said, in her oh-so-sexy voice, 'Kiss me'. I knew which lips I was meant to kiss, and I leaned forward and gave her pussy a full-on French kiss. Tracing my lips over her labia and twirling my tongue up inside her opening. 'Fuck!' she exclaimed, and staggered a little. She had obviously underestimated my passion, and her arousal. My god, she tasted divine, and I lay on my back and shuffled around so my head was at the edge of the bed, almost touching her thighs.

'Sit on my face', I said, and she knelt on the bed, astride my head, then sat back so that her soft round arse cheeks were on my forehead, my nose was deep in her oozing opening and my tongue was flicking over her inner lips and clitoris. My hands were wanking my pussy madly; one of them spreading my sex, the other rubbing my clit like crazy. Suzy's pussy was getting wetter and wetter as I licked it, her vulva and her arse cheeks spreading musky juice all over my face, and I was soon shaking as my orgasm approached.

Suzy got there even sooner; she started going 'ah, ah, ah', which I now knew was the precursor to her climax, and then, with a massive shudder, she came and my face was flooded with her incredibly hot juice. I was swallowing all I could, but she continued making the 'ah, ah, ah' sound for what seemed like minutes and I was gulping down masses of her cream. Even so, I could feel it trickling down my cheeks and neck, into my hair, and soaking into the bed-covers. Fucking hell, she was one juicy woman.

Of course, I was cumming hard at the same time and, as her climax subsided, she fell forward and buried her head between my thighs, lapping lazily at my trickling juices. My head was squeezed between her thighs, and her hairy pussy, still oozing juice, was pressing down on my face. I was almost suffocated in her femininity and it made me squirt out another wave of my cream, bringing a muffled groan from her as she gagged on it. It was such a fantastic cum for both of us and, although Suzy thought she was fulfilling my fantasy of self-love (and she admitted later that she was turned on by that) I was in no doubt throughout that I was making love to Suzy. My gorgeous, sexy, Suzy.

After this fantastic fuck, we were both ravenous so, after a quick shower, we went downstairs for a massive breakfast/brunch. We sat at the kitchen table and talked about food. We observed that, to sensuous beings like us, eating can and should be a sensual experience. We had found we had both experienced a feeling akin to lust, when hungry and about to eat a favourite food. Not a sexual feeling, but a similarly powerful drive. We also talked about the mundane things in life, like work etc. and about sex, of course, especially the wonders of female sexuality, which we were only now fully experiencing, and the shortcomings of men.

Suzy revealed she had been in an 8-year relationship with a man, and had been sexually frustrated throughout that time. My longest relationship with a man had been a mere four months, but I had probably had more partners than Suzy had. Our experiences were similar though; men who just wanted to get off, and once they had, became strangely disinterested. Yes, I'm aware that a particularly horny young male can probably have more than one orgasm during sex, but it's just so limited, compared to the female orgasm. We can come over and over again, seemingly limited only by physical fatigue, and throughout, our Skene's glands just keep on producing that milky white girl cum, endlessly. I've never known myself to dry up, even after hours and a dozen orgasms.

I told Suzy I was very grateful to her for trying to help me fulfil a fantasy, though I admitted it was, in the end, her filling my head while we were fucking, not myself. She smiled, I assumed at the implied compliment.

'When you woke me up this morning, with your breasts on my face, I was in heaven. I have a thing about breasts. I love pussy as well, that should be obvious by now, but there's something fantastically erotic about just concentrating on breasts and nipples. I often search out lesbian big boobs porn, even lactation, and I have even thought of taking some sort of hormone treatment to enable me to produce milk'.

Well, that was a revelation! 'Wow', I said, 'I have never really thought of it that way, even though I also love breasts, especially yours, Suzy'. I smiled coquettishly and reached across the table to lightly brush the side of one of her boobs, which were looking fabulous under the silk dressing gown I had loaned her. I could certainly see myself spending an hour or two with Suzy, immersed in some mutual breast adulation but I didn't know what to make of the lactation thing. I could see the potential eroticism of it but whether it was a good idea to deliberately mess around with your body's hormonal balance, just for a sexual kick, I wasn't sure. On the other hand, there was something quite arousing about the very thought of doing that. It was a deliberate pursuit of an erotic kink. Horny in itself.

I was musing on this, and obviously staring absent-mindedly at Suzy's tits, when she suddenly got up, walked around the table, and stood behind me. She let one of her breasts slip from the dressing gown and rubbed it gently against my cheek, holding my face against it with her hand. God, the warmth of her soft breast against my face was divine and I turned my head to kiss the inner curve of it, giving me a wonderful close-up view of her erect nipple in profile. Delicious. I licked it, lapping all around it with my tongue, while she pressed her tit against me.

'Wouldn't this be fun with milk?' she whispered in my ear.

'Mmmm' I murmured, 'or cream', and I reached back between her legs and slipped a finger into her hot wet folds. I brought the finger up and rubbed her nipple with it, coating it in her pussy juice, then went back to licking and sucking on it, with a little extra sexual flavour. She groaned, one of her sexy, croaky groans, and began massaging her other boob against the back of my head. I was enveloped in her cleavage and I was loving it.

Keeping my head pressed against her chest, she moved around the chair until she was standing astride my legs, facing me, then she reached down and thrust two fingers into her pussy, pushing them in and out rhythmically until her entire hand was coated in her juice, then she pulled her breasts back and wiped her juicy hand all over them. Lifting her breasts seductively, she then fed them to me each in turn. I was suckling feverishly, loving the feel of them and the taste of her sex, but then she suddenly pushed me away.

'Lie on the sofa, we are going to do a tit 69' she said, bossily. I of course did so without hesitation and she came and dangled her delectable tits over my face. I reached up with my tongue and flicked her nipples. Her head was facing my feet and she squeezed my breasts together then leaned down to suck my nipples. This of course meant her breasts were pressing down on my face, which was absolute heaven. We stayed like this for a long time, just absorbed in loving the feminine eroticism of our breasts but, of course, our pussies were getting very wet and very neglected.

Eventually, I reached up and took hold of Suzy by the waist and pulled her forward, gently guiding her head towards my aching cunt and bringing hers over my face. She was so wet that a drip of her cream hit me in the eye before I could get my tongue to work on her succulent puss. It was gorgeous, literally, to suck on her wet lips and savour the taste of her juice. This was my first ever girl-girl 69 and, although I was loving eating her pussy, and what she was doing to mine was making me ache with pleasure, I found myself torn between enjoying loving her sex, and enjoying her loving mine. We both came, more than once, but it was not my favourite sexual position. I found it far too confusing.

We ended up lying there, panting slightly, her hot breath on my labia, and her vagina still oozing cream across my cheek. The sofa was a cream-splattered MESS, as were the dining room chairs we were sat on earlier. Thank goodness my dining chairs don't have cushions!

Reluctantly, we got up and began clearing up the lovely juicy mess we had made, then we went and had another shower together. I held her beautiful body close to me and we kissed passionately - so sensual under the running water. When we were clean and fragrant again, and the house was something like ship-shape, she began to prepare to leave.

It was now late Sunday afternoon and she had to go back to work on Monday, as did I. She put the slinky white dress back on, and her classy Norma Kamali coat, and headed for the door. There was a deep reluctance for us to part, even if just for a few days, and I followed her to her car to delay the moment as long as possible. We stood on the driveway and hugged each other tightly; a long lingering embrace, full of feeling. Then, as if finding some sudden resolve, she broke free.

'See ya soon, girlfriend' she said, with exaggerated lightness, as she jumped in the car and, with a final wave and a dazzling smile, drove off.

I went back into the house, feeling a bit dazed, sat in an armchair and had a little weep. As tears rolled down my cheeks, I wondered why; I was not sad, in fact I was deliriously happy, but parting from her felt almost like a bereavement. Irrational, I know. I had just had the most mind-blowing weekend of sex I'd ever experienced and I think I was just emotionally shattered. Suzy later told me that she had also been a bit teary on her drive home, so I think it had affected both of us in the same way. This weekend had changed my life irrevocably; I now realised fully, joyfully, that I was a lesbian and, even more momentous, that I was rapidly falling in love.

LissyW
LissyW
242 Followers