Oh How Things Change Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing one seduction...
3.6k words
4.53
3.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday morning, the concierge called announcing that Ms. Mercedes had arrived and if I was expecting her. I chuckled into the phone and said yes.

"Shall I have her car parked?"

I wasn't expecting this. We were supposed to go on a picnic. I assumed she was driving. The other dates I had usually arrived with me and then went home by cab. I took a long shot.

"Ask her."

Time dragged as I waited for the answer.

"I'll have it taken care of Sir."

I shit. I couldn't believe it! I was still considering the what's and how's when the soft knock on the door announced reality had arrived. I opened the door and greeted Mercedes with a quick peck on the cheek as she brushed by.

"Hello You."

She looked amazing. A simple off the shoulders, white & blue flowered print sun dress and white leather sandals. Her feet were small and red tipped, matching her fingers and lips. After closing the door she slipped into my arms and kissed me softly. She tasted like mint and for the first time drew my tongue into her mouth just for a moment before easing back.

"Michael, can we talk for a bit?"

"Of course."

"And maybe some of that good bourbon I know you have?"

I made the drinks still wondering just what I was to going to do as she went to the window, moved the sheers to one side and stared out onto the city. Looking at her as the sun peeked through the flowered cotton dress, I finished the drinks and once more made up my mind. Moving to her, a drink in each hand, she turned and

blurted,

"This is me Michael... I mean I do have some light make up on, but every thing else is me..."

Lowering her face just a touch, she looked up at me and wrinkled her nose a bit.

"...freckles and all."

She took her bourbon and tasted it.

"This is very good."

"You chose it."

A low, musical chuckle.

"Just listen for a minute... I've known you, well of you, for more than a year. I've seen how you look at me and I know that you thought about... well... other things."

Turning to the window again, she sipped her drink.

"But you never made a pass or said anything inappropriate. You never asked me out, at least not directly... Never made me uncomfortable. You're a good man. I find you kind, gentle and attractive. I really enjoyed our first date"

She turned back and stared into my eyes.

"I heard about your good fortune Michael. I won't lie about that. I was pleased when I learned it was you sending the roses and that beautiful dress. What I need to know... and I hope you'll be honest with me, is just what you want. Now, it's your turn."

I had dreamed about this moment, planned what I'd say and how I'd say it. That was before and this was now. I wanted her, maybe even needed her.

"I want to know your dreams and your desires... What will make you happy. I know you have said you can marry a rich man as well as a poor one."

I might have seen her wince slightly at that particular revelation.

"I remember the first time I came to the bar Mercedes, sitting on the end so I wouldn't be noticed. I was underdressed, hurt, hoping to get a glimpse of my ex knowing that was one of the places she had been shopping for a new man. Ten minutes in I understood why. All the suits and ties... money. Then you came in to start your shift. You were just beautiful. You smiled at me and made me a fresh drink. You knew I was hurting, didn't ask why, just brought me that drink and then laid your hand on top of mine for a good minute and said it's going to get better.

I'll never forget that. You helped me to let her go just by noticing me and caring. I kept coming back, hoping that some chance would occur and I could comfort you like you did me, maybe catch a dream; hoping."

She silenced me with with her lips, a gentle, lingering kiss before taking my hand and leading me to the round, ornate dining table. Sitting where I always did, she indicated the chair across from it. I did as asked and waited.

"Your a smart man Michael, worked with your hands most of your life. I know you looked into my back ground. You'd be foolish not to have. When your wife left you were crushed. I saw that myself. What I didn't know then but do now is you had a run in with the law eight years ago and came to Texas to start over. You've done well with that."

She lifted her drink, twirling the ice as she looked into the bourbon searching for her next words. Then draining the glass, stood up and went to refill it.

"I was pregnant at sixteen Michael, had Debra when I was seventeen and her father left when I was eighteen. But I think you know all that. Probably more..."

Returning with the bourbon and her glass filled with ice, she split the ice between us before freshening my drink and refilling hers.

"How are we doing so far Michael?"

"Pretty accurate."

No need to slow the truth train. She sat back down and raised her glass.

"To romance, love and affection."

Gazing at each other, we drank a bit.

"Merce..."

"Not yet Michael. I need to finish this. I'm going to sleep with you, I want to. Just give me a few minutes first."

My mind was on overload. Exhaling deeply, I tried to focus on her words.

"I met John at work. I was a checker at a Publix in San Antonio. He always used my lane, buying wine, cheese. whatever. He was older. I wouldn't have given him a second look outside the store, but he dressed well, always had a kind word and a bit flirty. One night he asked me to dinner and I said yes. That as they say was the beginning of a great romance. Well the beginning anyway. In a month I had a furnished apartment, a leased Nissan and a man that made me feel like a queen.

I loved John. The sex was good. He was patient and attentive to my needs. I didn't care that he was married. I enjoyed it when he took me out or showed me off. I even liked most of the games he liked to play."

She paused to roll the ice in her glass again. Finishing her drink she looked out the window,

"Then his wife showed up one day. Told me it was over between John and me. I needed to find a new meal ticket, she was done sharing hers. It was several days before John called, basically confirming what his wife had said. He said I could keep the car, the lease and insurance were covered for another year, just to please drop it off then at the dealership. Rent was good til the end of the next month. Then he just hung up."

I saw the tear trickle down her cheek. Reaching across the table, I covered her hand with mine. She turned to look at me, green eyes dark and wet, then wiping them with the back of her other hand.

"W-what I need to know... and I can live with whatever the answer is... What is it that you want... really want? I would like to be your lover. I thought about it before, when I just needed some companionship and then knew it after our first date. No one has made me feel the way you do since John did, at least for most of our relationship. If you prefer, I can be your toy, even a trinket to show off, try to prove I could be more. You've shown me that you can be generous and I would expect that to continue however this conversation ends. Just please Michael, be honest with me. I could not stand to be hurt like that again."

The silence hung between us for several minutes, looking at each other, searching each others eyes. She wondered. I already knew. I would have done anything for this woman just a few months ago. I'm not sure why. Unattainable? Grateful for her beauty? Humbled that she would choose me? But my circumstance had changed dramatically, but I still had to know.

Standing, I lead her into my arms and just held her for a minute, rocking together. "How about we start as lovers Pamela? See where it goes. I'll reserve the right to have you as my toy occasionally and you will always be my trinket to show off."

She started crying then, her body trembling against me. Eventually, she lifted her hand between us wiping at her eyes and then her nose. She began with a kiss on my neck, then the soft spot between it and my shoulder. Nipping at it playfully, she eased away.

"I - I need a minute to freshen up..."

She led me into the bedroom and kissed my cheek.

"...I'll only be a sec. Why don't you get into bed."

Dropping my hand, she went to the bathroom and closed the door. Striping off my clothes, I draped my shirt and slacks over the wooden valet near the end of bed, my socks and boots behind. Nude, I slipped between the sheets above the rolled down comforter. Stretching out, I looked at the door waiting for what I had wanted for more than a year. It seemed like hours but had only been a few minutes before it slowly opened and she stepped quietly into the room.

The sight caught my breath.

She stood there entirely nude save for the intricate green lace covering her sex and rising over her hips. With her hands clasped behind her, she crossed her tiny, beautiful feet. Her hair was freshly brushed and lay behind her shoulders. Those eyes I loved so were cast downward, her chin pointing between her C-cup breasts. Pale inside the small triangles of her lightly tanned skin, her nipples were so light it was difficult to see where her areola began. Her narrow waist was almost waspish before swelling into full, rounded hips. I even admired her little 'innie' belly button. Standing like this she was no longer near perfect, she was perfect to me.

"Look at me Pamela."

She lifted her eyes, tears wiped free and make-up redone.

"I want to see you fresh faced, just out of the shower before you go today."

She seemed to relax a little.

"That can be arraigned."

"Then come here."

She crossed the room and lowered the sheet to straddle my waist. Her mouth covered mine and all hell broke loose. She tried to tickle me before we tussled a bit, like two kids wrestling before she playfully pinned my hands above my head. Raining kisses over my face, she covered my mouth, our tongues probing and searching, some how even more intimate than ever before. Lifting her face, she stared down at me.

"Can I?"

Nodding in response, I tried to relax. She started exploring first my face and then my shoulders with her fingers and tongue. Stroking my cheek, tracing the edge of my ear, the warm tip of her tongue darting in and out. Kissing down my neck, along the top of one shoulder, then the other. Straightening, she wiggled her opened hips, letting my very hard erection settle against her lace covered warmth. I caught my breath as she stared down at me, lowering her left breast to my lips.

""Tease my nipples Michael...Just tease."

Flicking out my tongue, I gently began lashing the hardening bud, circling it, making it wet before caressing it with my breath and then lashing it again.

"Mmmmm... Just like that Baby."

She began varying the movement of her hips, side to side then slowly back and forth again. Pressing downward, her lace covered folds eventually parting allowing more of me against her wet warmth. I could hear her breath quickening. Twisting away briefly, she fed me her right nipple, groaning as I began to repeat my oral manipulations.

I was starting to feel even more than needful now. A dull ache deep in my loins demanded I do more. I wanted to be inside her. Month after month I had dreamed about this very moment. I wanted to touch her, explore her soft skin, taste her.

"A little harder now Michael, suck my nipples."

I did, starting with just the tip, then taking more of her breast into my mouth and sucking the firm flesh harder and harder. Panting, she lifted her hips and moved the very wet lace to the side before pressing down again. Her swollen, slick folds parted as her hips slid slightly back and forth hard against me before she straightened and bore down in the most intimate dry fucking I had ever done. But it wasn't dry. She was very wet and warm. It was fantastic. She started tugging and pulling her nipples, stretching the pale flesh underneath as she struggled to find just the right spot, bearing down hard when she did.

Dropping her hands just above my shoulders, she ground her clit against me, using my cock as a toy for masturbation. Through long lashes her eyes demanded her need; not to fuck, but to cum like this, with her in control. Wriggling her clit against the center of my cock, her lips moved with each breath.

"Uh... uh..."

Closing her eyes and biting her lower lip, franticly bearing down with a powerful, ever so slight movement...

"Yeessss."

The long release of breath, her body trembling, inhaling quickly before tightening again.

"Oh... oh... "

Straining for a long moment. Collapsing against my chest, ragged breath washing over my left ear. Cradling her in my arms, holding her ever so gently. The warm silence as her breathing starts to slow. No words were spoken as she tried to somehow get closer, snuggling against me.

The fingers of my right hand began lightly stroking the damp, smooth skin of her back. Then her blowing in my ear, I turned my face to hers, our kiss tranquil, lazily teasing with the tips of our tongues. Pausing, our foreheads and the tips of our noses touching, pools of emerald green with a fleck of gold in here right eye looking back at me.

"I liked that Michael... I liked that very much."

I kissed her lightly.

"So did I."

Her hand drifted down my chest, a finger started circling my nipple.

"What would you like Michael?"

I wanted to finish what she had started. I wanted to take my time and explore every inch of her, taste her, make her cum with my tongue then slowly fuck her brains out.

But she had started a game I had never played before, at least not like this. I kissed the tip of her nose and tweaked a delicious nipple.

"I want to you to freshen up, get dressed and I'll do the same."

I slipped free of our entanglement and rolled out of bed.

"Would you like to use the bathroom first?"

The look on her face was absolutely fabulous! But it didn't last long. Snapping her mouth closed and narrowing her eyes, she rolled out of bed, making quite the show of entering the bath before closing the door. When I heard the shower start, I swapped my slacks for jeans on the valet, grabbed my boxers and went to kitchen.

A left over chicken leg and a fresh bourbon later, she popped out of the bath announcing,

"Your turn!"

Returning to the bedroom, I saw her looking out the window, her back to me. With her hair now pulled back, I tried to kiss her neck. She shrugged me away, never turning to look at me,

"Go on now, get a quick shower and dressed."

And it was quick, having showered and shaved only three and a half, maybe four hours ago. In about ten minutes, I was combing my damp hair before noticing her wet, green lace panties dangling under the towel she had used.

I loved it.

Returning to the bedroom... Was she still looking out the window? A fresh blue shirt hanging on the valet said no.

"You still need a belt. I didn't want to get to nosy."

"They're between the tie carousal and the wall, opposite end of the shirts."

She finally turned.

It was my turn to look gob smacked. Hands folded in front of her, her face freshly scrubbed, she looked seventeen!

"Is this what you wanted Michael?"

I nodded, unable to speak.

"I hope you don't mind that I changed the shirt, I like you in blue."

I still couldn't find my voice.

"Are we going out?"

"I-I'd like to show you off a bit..."

I couldn't get over it.

"...maybe a late lunch before you have to leave."

She floated across the space between us, her hands gliding around my waist and rested her face against my chest.

"What would you say if I didn't have to leave?"

"I'd ask what you wanted for breakfast?"

"Maybe dinner first?"

"You'd go out with out your sexy, little panties?"

She kissed my chest.

"If that's what you wanted."

"What about other men looking at you? What if they saw?"

Tilting her head up.

"I'd ignore them, unless you tell me to do otherwise."

Cradling her face in my hands, I kissed her. She moaned as she drew my tongue deeper in to her mouth. Pushing at my shorts, me trying to slip that cotton off her shoulders, sharing the undressing dance.

I'm not sure how we finally ended up on the bed, her splayed on her back, me with her toes in my mouth, tongue curling around each digit. Tracing the arch of her foot, lips moving upward. The back of her calf, behind her knee.

Her skin was soft, her eyes closed. The trembling of her body as I savored the inside of her thighs. The light scent inviting me closer, the end of my nose parting the dampening, puffy entry to her soul. Relishing the exclusive offering, searching the warm depths first with my tongue and then so very gently the pads of my fingers.

A low whimpering tumbling over her beasts, across the taut skin of her belly to my ears. I felt her small feet quickly rising along my waist, planting her heels and toes under my arms, pressing down into the bed; raising her round hips, presenting the most perfectly smooth, throbbing pussy I had ever seen.

I reveled in her.

I didn't tease, I enjoyed. Worshipped. Kissed and licked and nipped at the taut little button. Rolling my thumbs between her weeping folds, I opened her further and for our enjoyment, blew on her almost white clitty. The darker pink deeper below contacting over and over again. Knowledgeable red tipped fingers attacking her nipples, enhancing the pinnacle of her lust. Head rolling from side to side...

Collapsing onto the rumpled sheets, trembling. Light kisses trailing over moist skin, exploring her 'innie', the pale undersides of her breasts, their tips. Face lifting, green eyes smoldering.

"Damn you."

"I did something wrong?"

Lightly thumping my shoulder.

"You did everything right."

"Everything?"

She patted the bed beside her hip. I stretched out next to her. She rolled over me, straddling my stomach.

"You keep your hands to yourself Mister."

Straightening, one hand on my chest, the other reaching behind her, she filled her small hand with my leaking cock. Looking down at me as she shifted her foot under her thigh, then lifting her hip, began tracing her still very wet folds with what filled her hand.

'E-easy Michael, it's been a long time for me."

Seating the tip of my aching cock in her opening, wriggling her bottom, her jaw sagging and eyes closing, I felt her stretching, then pausing before easing down a fraction at time. I silently thanked Heather for our time just a few days ago. It might have been over now with out it. Passing the constricting opening, her stopping once more, exhaling slowly.

I was light headed. What I wanted and what mattered were two very different things. I'd been so very patient so far, just a little longer... She slowly lowered her hips, taking nearly half of me inside before stopping again. Dropping her knee, moving both hands to the top of my shoulders, she parted her eyes and forcing a smile, lifted her hips ever so slightly before pushing down again.

"Ohh Gaaawd..."

The smooth, taut skin of her ass finally touched me. Panting, she rocked her hips slowly. She was so fucking tight... Rising, staring down at me, easing down slowly, again, and then again. The smooth warmth getting slick. The slightest adjustment, gasping,

"D-deep, so fucking deep."

She shouldn't have said it. Quickly locking my hands on top of her hips, I lunged upward, pausing, letting our union linger for a moment before thrusting upward again.

"Ohhhh Michael!"

She fell against my chest panting, my balls contracted, spewing all I had to offer. Time stopped...

We lay cuddling, her tugging at the hair on my chest, I exploring her great ass. A light kiss to my chest,

"What you been feeding that thing Michael?"

"Just beautiful blondes from now on..."