Oh, Jan!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My only thought was Are you fuckin' kidding me? That was way more than 'nice'—it was fucking amazing!

She must have heard that thought because she smiled widely then kissed me again. The kiss went on a long time and, before I knew what was happening, the blanket was pulled off to the side and I was sucking really hard on those large red nipples while my hand rubbed again on that little bump between her legs.

Jan pushed my head down and then my mouth was full of her hair as I tried to find her pussy with my tongue. I mean, I knew what to do—kind of. I had read the Penthouse Forum. I knew about licking pussy. (Dear Penthouse Forum: I never thought this would ever happen to me, but it did. I fucked my friend's mom in the ass, then I ate her out. Let me tell you the story....)

Reading about oral sex and actually doing it to a live woman are two vastly different things, you know? I was kind of learning by doing. On-the-job-training, we would say in the corporate world.

Jan had a hell of a lot of hair down there. It was really thick. But I kept working and soon my tongue found her pussy lips. At that point, I kind of went to town. I may not have known much about technique at that point in my life, but I had tons of enthusiasm. I was eating pussy! That enthusiasm kept me going for a long time. With Jan's helpful suggestions about what I should be doing to her, and her hands pushing my face and tongue where she wanted them to go, my enthusiasm carried me until she cried out and came hard against my mouth, turning my face into a glazed doughnut with her cum.

I kissed back up her body, pausing for a long time on her big boobies, sucking hard on those magnificent large nipples, until my dick was rock-hard once again. Jan used her hand to guide me through the forest of hair and into that magic velvet tunnel. I entered her pussy and kept going until I was in as deep as I could get. Then I began to fuck her as hard as I could.

Nope. I didn't have any kind of technique and my dick is only average sized. But Jan seemed to be okay with that. More than okay, actually—because she moaned and groaned with every thrust. Then she started talking again—dirty stuff about me fucking her. She told me to fuck her hard. Stick my cock into her pussy. I felt like we were in a porno. But I liked her talking dirty, you know?

Thank the Good Lord Jesus I had already cum once, because this time I was able to last longer. I must have lasted about five or maybe six long minutes as I fucked Jan as hard as I could. The pressure built and built. When I finally came, that orgasm felt like a firehose. I felt as if I was spraying a fucking firehose of cum into her hot pussy.

When I was finally done, she rubbed my back and kissed me. Our tongues played with each other again as I fought to catch my breath. It was an amazing feeling, let me tell you. One I will never, ever, forget.

I rolled off her body and she smiled. "This is our secret," she said. "Right? Nobody will ever know about this? Tell me it's our secret."

I kissed her again. "I won't tell anybody, ever. I swear."

She nodded. "Good. Now, I think I'm going to clean myself up one more time. Then it's time for sleep."

I nodded. I watched her get up—now totally naked—and walk into the bathroom. She didn't close the door, so I got to watch her clean her pussy, wiping away my cum from that thick forest of hair between her plump thighs.

She came back to bed and pulled the blankets up, covering us both. We spooned; my hand wrapped gently around one of her breasts. Her butt was against my now-soft penis. It was a great feeling.

I slept really soundly after that.

*****

The next morning, Jan made us breakfast. I was kind of surprised to see that she didn't have a beer with her scrambled eggs. I guess she didn't drink all the time.

After breakfast we had sex one more time. She got on her hands and knees—doggy-style—and I fucked into her while rubbing her bump—her clitoris—again. We both came at nearly the same time.

I have to say that, with her big ass, fucking Jan from behind was the best. It really was. I could have fucked her doggy-style forever and been perfectly happy.

Then I showered and it was time to trudge home. That sucked. I didn't want to leave, even though I knew I had a stash of weed waiting for me. I wanted to stay and have sex with Jan until I couldn't get it up any more. But that wasn't in the cards.

Her husband and son—my buddy, Steve—returned home later that day. Things went back to normal. I never got to fuck Steve's mom again. But I'll tell you what: whenever I visited Steve's house after that day, Jan always gave me a hug and a smile. If nobody was looking too hard, she kissed me on my cheek.

And she always handed me a beer.

We graduated a few months later and went our separate ways. I heard Jan and her asshole husband sold their house and moved down to San Diego. Retired, I guess. Steve went off to college and he now lives in Nebraska. He got married and had kids. We're Facebook friends, but he doesn't ever post anything. His sister, Lisa, married a doctor but got divorced three years later. Then she married another doctor. I guess she has a type.

As for me, I did the college thing as well. After graduation, I got a job in a big corporation—one with excellent benefits. I used those benefits to go into therapy, talking to somebody each week about my fucked-up childhood. The therapy helped me a lot. I forgave my parents for being who they were. Forgiving them helped me to be a better person. I gave up weed and cut way back on my drinking. I worked out as often as I could. I was never, like, a stud—you know? But I looked okay. And when I figured out the emotional stuff, I was in a much better place. I was—finally—ready to adult. Yeah, it took me until I was like thirty to become a functioning adult, but I finally did. Better late than never, right?

Then I found my wife (she says she found me) and we got married. No kids; neither one of us wants kids. Life has been pretty damn good since we found each other. Every so often, my wife has me tell her the story of the first time I had sex. I always tell her the truth. I think it turns her on for some reason, because we have really intense sex afterwards. She has the dirtiest mouth on her in bed!

This is the story I tell her.

Now I'm telling it to you.