Oh, Jen!! Ch. 07

Story Info
Not the Jen you're expecting.
9.3k words
4.67
6.2k
11

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned on the weather one late morning a month or so ago to the pleasant surprise of Jennifer Lopez working alongside Alex Wallace. I had not seen Jennifer in a while, since she seems to do only fill in work the last few years. So it was nice to get a look at her shapely figure as she worked around the forecasts and conditions on the large green screen. When they cut to the close up at the monitors where they do the interactive maps, I noticed something unusual. Jennifer wasn't wearing her wedding set.

The lack of rings seems to be a thing these days. I see a lot of married women who don't wear one most of the time. In Jen's case, I had not seen her without hers before. I wondered if she'd had a change in status since I last saw her. I pondered that the rest of the day, thinking I'd check the next time I saw her on the air.

As luck would have it, she was on again the next day. No rings again. Hmm...wonder what's up. I'd always liked Jennifer. We'd worked together years earlier when I coordinated speakers for a college elsewhere in the south, and got along well. The college visits by some of her colleagues were often booty calls for them, as some of the ladies would take advantage of being away from home to sample some of the youthful male companionship that was available, and I was able to enjoy their company as well. Jennifer didn't partake in those escapades, and was always all business, so our relationship was purely professional. I wondered now if it would be possible to take things where she would not before.

By sheer luck, I ran into her in Publix a week or so later. We had a cheerful meeting, she kissing me on the cheek, and giving me a long hug. We spent a few minutes catching up, finishing by saying we should get together some time. I figured it would probably never happen, as is the case with a lot of these encounters, so dismissed the possibility. I was pleasantly surprised to hear from Jennifer a week or so later, asking if we could have lunch soon.

"Absolutely!!" I told her. We made arrangements to meet, and the date was set. We met at a local Italian place where a simple lunch turned into several hours. During the conversation, she reminisced about some of the college visits she'd done with me in years past. Then she surprised me.

"I'm doing a talk at an orientation program up at Tennessee in a week or so. Want to come along??"

I was taken aback. This was going to be at least one overnight, Sunday into Monday, so we'd be spending the night. I wasn't sure how to take it, since Jennifer had always declined to join in any of the reindeer games at these events. I looked at Jennifer's left hand. Still no rings. Hmmm...

I never thought I'd get the chance, and thought, maybe this is it. "Sure!! I think that would be grand. I can help you get ready for it. I'll even drive to Knoxville."

Jennifer laughed, her eyes sparkling as she looked over the table at me. "That would be wonderful. I hate driving up I 75."

We made the arrangements for the trip, which would be the following weekend. We'd leave on Sunday afternoon, do the orientation on Monday, then head back. The university had gotten Jennifer a suite at a nearby Hampton Inn for the occasion. OK, then, a suite. Maybe this isn't going to turn out as I had hoped. We'll see.

The next Sunday, Jennifer arrived at my house around 2. I had my stuff ready, so we stowed my gear, then she tossed me the keys to her Highlander. "You said you'd drive, remember??" she teased. I laughed and caught them, taking my place in the driver's seat. Knoxville was no big deal, only about 175 miles, an easy day, even with picking my way through the I 24 split outside Chattanooga, which seems to always be backed up. Let's hope some idiot doesn't run off the road and really tie things up. Why people can't drive straight ahead without hitting things, I can't fathom, yet so many of them do it, and it really ties up the highways.

Jennifer had showed up in a light, blue denim shirt dress and sandals. She was, as ever, a sweet little pixie, and I was enjoying the look. The dress was not especially short, but she had a couple of buttons open at the bottom and top allowing me some looks at her legs, but more of her top as the dress moved while she moved about. I noticed as we moved around at my house, and getting settled, that her dress gapped between the buttons. I appeared she was braless under it. I found myself contemplating that possibility as we drove, and it made my cock swell in anticipation of what might be in store.

The trip went easily, and we made the 200 or so miles(these trips always end up more than the GPS tells you) to the hotel in about 3 1/2 hours, enjoying each other's company as we drove. We found that even though some time had passed since we last saw each other on a regular basis, we still had pretty good chemistry, and the time passed quickly. As much as we enjoyed the conversation, it seemed Jennifer was holding something back. I wondered what was eating her, but didn't feel comfortable asking.

We got to the Hampton, and Jennifer got out to go check in. I grabbed a cart and started loading our stuff. She came out a few moments later with room keys. I grabbed the cart, and we went up to our suite. It was typical Hampton, well appointed and clean. I was looking forward to the duvet covers, since they always make for a pleasant sleep. I unloaded our stuff, and Jennifer set about getting her bath and shower items set up in the bathroom. I told her I'd be right back, as I was going to take the cart downstairs, and go park. She smiled, and said she'd see me shortly.

When I got back, Jennifer was at the window, looking out. When she heard me come in, she turned around to face me. Her dress was now unbuttoned all the way down, hanging so that it partly exposed her attractive C cup breasts, and a pair of black panties.

"Oh, Jen..." I said in disbelief.

She walked toward me, took me in her arms, wrapped her right hand around my neck, and kissed me, a long, deep kiss that was a mix of loneliness and longing.

We pulled away from the kiss, Jennifer looking up at me. "Make love to me," she said softly, her brown eyes searching mine. "Make love to me like you want me."

I did want her. I had since we worked together on orientation all those years ago. I leaned forward, kissing her gently, then more urgently as she responded. I pushed her panties down, letting them drop to her knees, running a couple of fingers through her dark pubes as I let my hands wander back up to her chest. Jennifer lifted my golf shirt up, pulling it over my head, then undid the button on my shorts. She unzipped them, and they fell to the floor, revealing my rapidly growing erection. Jennifer giggled, and stroked it a couple of times, noting how hard I was getting, and how good I felt in her hand.

I looked her up and down, not believing my luck in finally bedding someone who had been a desire, but whom I had written off as untouchable for so long. I was impressed by her form, nicely shaped tits, slender waist, slender hips that framed a thick but well trimmed bush, and well toned legs.

"You're beautiful."

Jennifer looked at me, not sure if she should believe me. "You're just saying that. I mean, I'm almost 50. I can't be that good looking."

"No, I'm serious. You're gorgeous. I've always thought so. Fifty isn't the end of the world. If it were, I'd be gone a long time by now. Besides, at my stage of life, at 50 you're still a kid. I'll tell you a little secret..."

"What's that??" said Jen, looking a bit dubious.

"I've wanted you for a long time. I just didn't think you'd go for it. You never threw off that sexy vibe that some of your colleagues do. I always just figured when we were out at the college in Arkansas, you were happily married, and not interested in playing around. I respect that, and didn't want to do anything inappropriate."

"Well, some things have changed." Jen looked up at me, her face telling me, I don't want to get into this now. She kissed me, a kiss I met eagerly.

"You are very pretty," I said once we broke. I kissed her again, and slid her dress off her shoulders, letting it fall into a heap on the floor. She now stood in front of me completely nude, her nipples standing up as the cool air hit them. I looked at Jen a long moment. "I could eat you up."

I took her by the hand, leading her to the bed. I kissed her again, and pulled the covers back, then eased her onto it. She slid over, and I climbed in next to her. We kissed for a few minutes as we felt the nakedness of our bodies next to each other. Her tits felt sweet against my hairy chest, my cock liking the feel of her soft skin, my balls pushing into her bush. We continued to kiss, our hands roving over each other's body, I feeling her soft, full breasts, she running her hand up and down my chest, and down to the base of my cock.

Jennifer smiled at me. "I love a guy with a nice crop of hair. It feels so manly."

"That's funny," I said. "I love a girl with a nice crop of hair, too." I ran my hand down her side, over her right hip and into her dark bush. I gently pushed two fingers through it, feeling her cleft open to me. Jennifer smiled at me. "It feels so womanly. I hate the shaved look. It just reeks of pedophilia to me."

"My husband doesn't see it that way. He's been bugging me to shave it clean for years."

"You won't hear that from me!!" I told her, laughing. "The furrier, the better!!"

Jennifer kissed me. "I knew there was a reason I liked you."

I kept playing in her pubes, and she started to stroke me, making me ramrod stiff. Jennifer noted my excitement.

"Wow, you must be really happy to see me!!"

I chuckled. "I thought this day would never come. I know how straight up you always were at your college visits, and though I would have liked a shot at you, I didn't want to seem too forward. So, yeah, I'm pretty excited about being here. I'm still not sure it's really happening."

"I think this will make it real for you," said Jennifer, shifting so she was now perpendicular to me on the bed, her face hovering over my cock. She smiled at me, then leaned forward, taking the head in her mouth, gently, slowly, licking around it. She released me with a smacking sound, then took my cock in her mouth again, this time going almost all the way to the base. My hips thrust in a reflexive response to the heat and wetness of her mouth. Jennifer worked on my cock slowly and lovingly for the next five minutes or so, every moment a joy. For a girl I had thought of as something of a prude, she knew her way around a blow job, knowing just the right places to pay a little more attention to, and how to keep me from cumming too soon, holding back at just the right moment. Even so, I still seeped a good amount of precum into her mouth, which she eagerly lapped up.

When Jennifer pulled away a moment to catch her breath, I took her hand. "That was marvelous, but I don't want to cum yet, and I think I'm supposed to be making love to you." I sat up, and eased her down so she was lying on her back. I hovered over her a moment, my dick resting in her bush. I wanted to enter her right then, but, being a good lover means giving back, especially since the turn on is the turning on.

I kissed her, then started kissing down her neck, making her giggle. I moved on, taking first her left tit into my mouth, gently sucking the nipple, then pulling a little more breast into my mouth, causing her to sigh. I tugged and kissed in her nipple til it was standing up stiff, and Jennifer let out a moan. I let go, looked up at her and smiled, she smiling down at me. I moved over to her right tit, and repeated, again staying with it til her right nipple was now as hard as the left one.

I slowly kissed down Jennifer's belly, again making her giggle as I hit on her sensitive spots. I nuzzled through her bush, and I heard her breath draw in as I neared the top of her opening. That was a tease, and I skirted her pubes, moving to lick the top of her left thigh, which made her start and laugh. Must have hit a touchy spot. As I kissed her upper thighs, I played two fingers inside her, and she sighed, then let out a whimper as I teased her clit. I put a little more pressure on her little nub, and she let out a long sigh. I felt her fingers run through my hair as she took my head in her hands, guiding me to where she wanted me to go. I followed her lead, and was soon licking deep into her rapidly moistening pussy, teasing her clit when I pulled out, then giving her a long, flat tongue up her slit, rolling it slowly over her clit, then swirling on her.

A minute of this attention, and Jennifer was squeezing my head hard, almost painfully so. Suddenly, her hips thrust into my face, and I felt a gush of juice as she came, letting out a scream as her orgasm hit. I held on, pressing my tongue on her clit as she thrashed, til finally she pushed my head away. I kissed her thighs again, and slowly worked my way up her belly, kissing her navel and then both breasts, then her neck. I kissed her mouth, which she met full on, a surprise, since a lot of women don't like to kiss their partner after he's just been face first in her pussy for a good while. Jennifer was not holding back, and it seemed she was trying to pull my tongue out of my mouth.

As we kissed, my cock was getting into position. I felt it drag in her bush, which was now quite wet. I moved around, pushing my cock into her pubes, then dragged it over her clit. I started to move into position to enter Jennifer, poking at her labia, letting my dick run up the length of her lips, the shaft sliding over her clit, til finally I hit the target, and slowly pushed the head inside her, making her start.

Jen smiled as I spread her. "I thought you'd never get there," she said as she looked up at me, a happy but weary expression on her face. I kissed her.

"I knew I'd get there." She smiled, and I kissed her again, slowly pushing my cock deep in her, stopping only when I felt the hair around our genitalia mesh into each other, my balls rest on her ass, the head of my dick pressing into her cervix. Jennifer let out a long 'aaahhhhh' as I pushed into her, and I felt her calves lock on mine as she pushed back. Finally getting into her pussy felt really good after the long wait.

I slowly started pumping, and Jennifer met me, grinding up at me as I pushed in, and slowly pulled back. We kissed, she softly moaning each time I hit bottom. We picked up the pace, but not to a frenzy, just a steady thrusting as we built our passion.

After a while, I was getting tired from having my weight on my arms, so we changed position so that Jennifer was on top. I was now able to see her much better, as well as let her ride. She smiled down at me, her brown eyes glinting, filled with desire, in the subdued light. This position also allowed me to have my hands free, and I was now able to play with her soft, C cup tits, which were swaying gently above me. We joined hands, her fingers entwined with mine, and she started riding, moving around so she could get my cock in her pussy at different angles. She smiled at me as she rode, closing her eyes as her pleasure intensified. I pushed up from underneath, watching her tits bounce as she bobbed up and down on top of me.

Before long, Jennifer was riding hard, her ass moving around just as much as her namesake's in an MTV video. I kept pace, and soon, she was thrusting down hard, but much slower, as she came to a climax, letting out a loud moan as she came all over my cock, unleashing a flood of juice as she came, soaking my cock, balls, and the tops of my thighs.

Now spent, Jennifer collapsed onto my chest, her tits mashing into the thick hair, panting as she gave me short kisses. I held her close, savoring the feel of her soft breasts on my chest. When she recovered some composure, I sat her up again, now taking her tits in my hands. She smiled down at me, slowly riding again as I played with her tits. I squeezed her nipples, then rolled them gently between my thumb and index finger. I could see that was having the desired effect, Jennifer closing her eyes, and her motion getting jerky on my cock. I pulled her to me, taking her left nipple into my mouth, gently tugging with my teeth. That made her hips jump, and I stayed with the stiff nipple for a few more minutes til her hips thrust. I released the left tit, and moved to the right one. Jennifer now had my head in her hands, cradling me as I sucked and teased her right nipple. I could feel her pussy grinding into me, and I thrust up hard, banging the base of my cock into her clit. Again her hips thrust, and while she didn't have a screaming cum, I could feel her cunt juicing on me again.

Jennifer again dropped to my chest, kissing me hard. As we broke, I moved her up so she was sitting on me, and ran my finger through her thick curls. She smiled broadly.

"What are you up to??" She said as I reached into her bush to find her clit. I leaned her back for better access.

"Enjoy," I said, pushing my cock deep. I started to make circular motions with my thumb, the rest of my hand playing in the dark hair between her legs. Jennifer smiled as I played my thumb on her clit. It was only a few seconds til she was moaning. She was already well on her way when I started, and before very long she let out a long moan, her hips shaking, pussy flowing like a waterfall as she came hard.

Jennifer fell to me, her tits resting on my chest, kissing me hard as she panted, catching her breath. "You wear me out!!" said Jennifer, still out of breath. "I need to rest for a little bit." I rolled us over on my right side, my cock still hard in her pussy. I adjusted us so that I could stay in her now that we were lying on our sides, face to face. I kissed her, then ran my hand up her side, feeling the curve of her hip and waist. I finished my caress by tracing a line along the underside of her right breast. "That tickles," she giggled.

We lay together, I playing with her soft tits, she running her fingers through the hair on my chest. We were still joined, and I was slowly stroking my dick in and out of her. "I can't believe you didn't cum yet," she said, running her fingers down to the hair around my cock, then wrapping them around the base of my shaft, a couple of inches of which were not fully inside her.

"Score one for being an old guy," I said with a chuckle. "Sometimes it takes a while, though I pay it back by taking a long time to recover, unlike when I was younger. But the stamina and being able to pace myself is surely welcome. I love that I've been able to make this fun for you."

Jennifer sighed, smiling. "I'll say. I haven't had sex this good, in..." she got a wistful look on her face all of a sudden. "Well, in quite a while."

I saw sadness in her eyes as I looked deeply into them. "I'm getting a feeling there's a story there."

"Yeah, there is. Maybe over dinner," said Jennifer sadly.

I kissed her gently. "I'm sorry. Should we let this go??"

Jennifer smiled again. "Hell, no. Now that I'm here, I'm making the most of it."

"Good." I pulled out of her, drawing a frown. "Don't worry, we're not done." I rolled her away from me, then moved over so her back was to me. I held Jennifer close, my arm over her, pulling her back to my chest. I kissed her earlobes and neck while my hand played with her right tit, gently caressing it, and teasing the nipple. Jennifer sighed as I held her, occasionally giggling when I'd find a sensitive spot.

After a while, she reached between us, taking my cock, which had been poking into her ass, in her hand, stroking it slowly. "We need to do something with this," she said, looking over her shoulder at me.

I had her stretch her left leg over me, so her legs were spread, which made her labia open. She positioned my cock at her opening. I pushed in, teasing her clit with the head of my dick before finally plunging deep, making Jennifer start.