Oh, Jen!! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled as the head spread her labia, then pushed in over her sensitive G spot. "That was fun!!" then a sigh as the head reached her cervix, my balls resting on her clit. "Mmmmm, I love how you fill me, so full..." She looked at me again, smiling.

"I'm going to fill you up very soon, really full."

"I like that. I want it."

I started to slowly push in deep, then pull back so only an inch or two of my cock was inside her, occasionally pulling all the way out to tease her clit, making her giggle and jump. I could feel her dark curls on my shaft, which was serving to get me hotter. I was getting close after about five minutes, and Jennifer could sense it by the way my cock was swelling. She pushed back at me more forcefully.

"Your head is getting bigger inside me," she said, looking over her shoulder. She leaned to me at an odd angle, and we kissed. "Cum deep in me. You've made love to me better than I've had in a long time. I want to feel your love inside me." The look on her face was almost pleading.

I leaned to kiss Jennifer, pushing the head of my cock into the opening to her womb. I had reached the point of no return, and let go, first a small burst of cum, then a long one, followed by a half dozen long, lush ropes of semen that filled her insides with a radiant warmth. Jen was smiling when I started to cum, but then her face grimaced as she felt the heat of my cum flooding her. She got really wet, more than just from my sperm, as she had a small orgasm from my pulsing cock and spewing cum. We stayed together for a few minutes til my cock softened up and slipped out of her. Once I was out, she shifted position so we were now facing each other.

Jennifer smiled. "That was sweet. I haven't been made love to like that in a long time."

"I'm glad I could bring some joy into your life. Hubby neglecting you?? He's crazy, right??"

"Hubby's found a new hobby."

"Ahh, the plot thickens."

"Not really. This isn't the first time. In fact, it's not the first time with this particular person. He's a pilot, and, as you might imagine, away a lot. He's been banging one of the flight attendants who seems to get assigned to his flights with surprising regularity."

"How convenient," I said, taking Jen's hand. "How'd you find out??"

"I'm friends with a couple of the girls also, so I hear things."

"Good to have spies, I suppose."

"Yes and no. Sometimes I wish I didn't know. But that's reality. He hadn't seen her for a while, then suddenly she showed up on one of his flights, and it was on again. Last time, a couple of years ago, it went on for 18 months, til I told him he had to decide which of us he wanted to keep."

"He picked you that time, looks like."

"Yeah, but it looks like he doesn't do too well with temptation." Jen sighed. "So, anyway, that's why," she held up her left hand, "no ring."

"You've decided to cut him loose??"

"Not completely. I just thought, if it doesn't matter to him, why should I make the effort??"

I squeezed Jen's hand. "I'm sorry. That can't be easy for you. Now I'm not sure we should have done this."

"Don't be," said Jen, kissing my hand.

I feel like I've taken part in revenge sex," I said, chuckling.

Jen looked at me and smiled. "That's true, at least a little bit." She kissed me. "But it wouldn't have happened if I didn't want it to." She kissed me again. "I knew when I came out to your college some years back to do the orientation engagements what was going on. I mean, we all talked about it, and it was no secret that some of the girls were going not only to speak to ambitious young meteorologists, but to have a shot at some college guys. And I'd heard that a couple had had some 'quality time' with you as well..."

"I hope they weren't too blatant about it," I said, hoping that some of my adventures hadn't been too widely aired.

"No, not really, it was all kind of hush-hush. But the rumors were there. And you were sweet, you never pressured me, which I always appreciated. I also appreciated how you never spoke of anything that went on between you and any of your 'speakers,' how you always just downplayed any questions without letting on what was really happening."

"I try to keep it discreet, though it seems all of you talk about it."

Jennifer blushed. "Yeah, well, ya know how us girls are," she said, laughing.

"I hope they spoke well of me."

Jennifer kissed me. "They did." She smiled. "We're here, right??"

I smiled at Jen. "Yes, we are."

"We wouldn't be if you had not been so well recommended."

"Phew!!" I said, in mock relief. Jennifer laughed. "I'm glad you decided to take this chance, even with everything else going on. That can't be easy for you." I gave her a long look, then kissed her. "But this was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed being with you. On one hand, I wish this had happened sooner, but on the other, maybe it just needed to happen in its own time." I kissed her again. "Hopefully, this isn't the only time."

Jennifer smiled and kissed me back. "I have a feeling we'll do this again."

We kissed for a few moments, savoring the post coital glow. I pulled the covers up so our now very wet parts wouldn't get chilled, and we lingered a while. Finally, we got up and dressed, heading out to a nice steak dinner at the Outback across the road. Jennifer held my hand tightly as we crossed the road, not letting go once we made the other side. I looked at her. She smiled and squeezed my fingers between hers. It was a nice feeling, that emotional jolt one gets from a newly discovered, unexpected relationship.

We enjoyed our dinner, Jennifer filling me in on a lot of details regarding her life, and how things got to where she was spending the night with someone from her long ago life purely by chance. I caught her up on my life as well, and some of the things I'd been doing prior to my retirement, and the travel I'd done since. She asked me if she could call me if she had more travel dates. I said I'd like that, and maybe these trips could be extended some, and we'd have time to enjoy each other more. She said she'd like that, too.

We finally finished up at the restaurant, and started back, stopping to get Jennifer a cappuccino at the Starbucks adjacent to the hotel. We talked more as she enjoyed her coffee, and we shared the cheesecake we'd brought back with us. We were pretty tired by the time we were done, and started for bed. I was too spent for another round, but pulled Jennifer close to me, kissing her.

"I know I'm too done for another go, but I'd like to undress you before we go to bed."

Jennifer looked up at me and kissed me. "That's so sweet. You want me enough to undress me, even if we're not going to have sex." She kissed me again, taking half a step back to allow me some working room. I kissed her, then undid the topmost button she had closed, which wasn't that high up; it was about mid breast. Now I had a view of the insides of her tits. I reached in and gave the right one a squeeze, making her giggle. Jennifer kissed me, reaching up under my shirt, playing in the hair on my chest. I stepped back. Our eyes met, and I undid another button as Jen smiled at me, then opened another. Her dress was now open to just below her navel. She reached down and pulled my shirt up and off, running both hands over my chest.

"Mmmmm..." Jennifer said, smiling up at me. She then kissed me, and laid her head on my chest. I held her close, just hugging her to me. I kicked my sneakers off, and stepped back again, releasing Jen from the hug. She smiled, and undid my belt. To my surprise, I was starting to get hard again, though not the raging hard on I had before. Even so, the response was welcome. I opened another button, leaving only one. I could see her panties in the open dress, just a little wet from earlier.

Jen noticed the bulge in my shorts and ran her hand over it. "Maybe there's more after all. We can have the cheesecake later," she said, kissing me and smiling as she stepped away. I took the hint and opened the last button, then pushed her dress slowly off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. Jen was now standing in front of me in panties and sandals. She stepped out of the sandals, then opened the button on my shorts, reaching into the top, playing her hands in the thick hair above my cock.

Jen smiled at me as she played in my dark curls. "You're not the only one who likes a thick bush," she said, slowly pushing the zipper down, exposing more of my hairy groin, and then the swelling shaft of my cock. My shorts dropped to the floor as she played, and I stepped out of them.

I laughed, and kissed her, then pushed her panties down from her hips, slowly exposing her bush, the lower part still wet from before. I ran my fingers through it, making sure to draw them between her slowly spreading labia, and teasing her clit, which made her jump. Her panties dropped to her knees, then to her ankles as she shifted her legs. Jen stepped out of them, leaving them on the floor.

Both of us now naked, we moved to the bed, Jen getting in and sliding over, allowing me to climb on to join her. We kissed and laughed, both of us enjoying the other's company, more relaxed now that we'd taken the edge off with our pre dinner love making. Jen was stroking my cock, I was playing with her tits, alternately fingering her pussy. I got her good and open, teasing two fingers inside her and intermittently flicking her clit.

I decided my fingers weren't enough, and also wanted some help with my not quite fully filled out erection-at 60, things don't always recover as well as they once did-so worked down Jen's body so I was facing her dark haired twat, and she had my cock in her face. She knew what to do, and was soon sucking and licking away, and I felt my dick responding. I started in on her cum slick cunt, licking up one side of her now protruding inner labia, and down the other, making her jump.

Jen drew in her breath as she felt my tongue going inside her, expressing surprise at my bold action. "My husband would never do that!!"

"Do what??"

"Go down on me after he's cum inside me."

"Want me to stop??"

Jen laughed. "Hell no!! It feels..." I licked over her clit, circling my tongue around the little exposed nub. "Aaaahhhhh...great!!" Jen grabbed my head, pushing it into her pussy. I licked for all I was worth, being almost immediately rewarded with a flood of pussy juice and my spent semen. "Oh, God!! Unghhh!! Oh, God, that's good!! Waaaaaa..." Jen was clearly into orbit, I just held on, easing up on my labia licking as she went over the top and returned to earth.

While Jen lay there panting, I rolled her onto her back and got above her, taking one drag through her bush with the head of my dick, then plunged into her, balls deep, my cock hitting her womb. She responded by wrapping her legs around me, and thrusting her hips up rapidly, a secondary orgasm washing over her. I held still, letting it roll on through.

Jen smiled as she recovered, and we started into a more measured lovemaking, steadily moving on each other, til again, after I dragged the top of my shaft over her clit, she came again. We changed positions so I was under her, Jen taking her place atop me, her hips driving her pussy up and down on me. My hands were now free, and I could massage and suck on her swaying tits as she rode. After a while, she grimaced, and I grabbed her hips, pulling her tight to me, and she came one more time.

When she came down, I had her turn so she was facing away, and she rode me reverse. I was able to hold her tight by her hips, pulling her to me. Occasionally I'd lean her back, playing with her tits from behind, cupping them and playing with the nipples. She was clearly enjoying it, as her pussy would get wetter each time. I savored the feel of my balls hitting her clit on each up stroke. Finally, I moved her so the head of my cock was pushing against the front of her pussy, hitting that magic spot that sets a girl off. It didn't take long for the effect to kick in, and she was soon breathing hard, then exploded as she came on her G spot. I pushed in deep once she started to thrash on top of me, my balls on her clit intensifying the orgasm.

After a long recovery, Jen climbed off me, lying down next to me on the bed, out of breath. She smiled and kissed me. "You're wonderful." She took a deep breath. "I haven't felt this good in a long time." She kissed me again. "If I had any idea, I'd have gone after you years back when I spoke at your orientation."

I kissed her. "Thanks. I think I'd have liked that. But maybe it wasn't the right time." As we lay there, I got us into position, sliding my cock into Jen's overheated pussy sidesaddle, and pulled her to me.

"Hmm..." Jen smiled at me. "That's nice!!"

"It's a good way to rest a while. I like being inside you, and we don't have to move."

Jen smiled and kissed me again, wrapping her leg over me. I pulled up the covers so we wouldn't get chilled in the cool room once the heat of our passion wore off. "This is nice. I could stay here all night."

"You might have to. One of the down sides of being my age is that I don't recover as well as I used to. For as long as we've been at this now, I'm still not close to cumming." I looked into Jen's eyes. "It might not happen again tonight."

Jen smiled and kissed me. "Don't feel like you've failed me. I feel really loved tonight. When I asked you to make love to me before, I was feeling a lot of loneliness. Finding out my husband had taken up with his old girlfriend after all we'd been though was really leaving me feeling unloved. I had hoped that being with you would be a diversion, a little fun to take my mind off things, and maybe feel good for a little bit." I was still looking in Jen's dark eyes, a sadness now in them. "Then when you really did make love to me, not just go through the motions, it really hit me." Jen kissed me.

"I wanted to make this special for you. I didn't know when we started this what was on your mind, though I could tell something was up. At the same time, I never expected this. I'd always been fond of you, but didn't think it was appropriate to come on to you. You're not a smart ass, and don't have that 'sexy' vibe some women have. But every time I'd see you, either on the air, or when you came to speak, I'd think, man, she's cute. I'd love a tumble, just once. So I decided when you asked me earlier, I was going to make it the best time I could for you." Jen looked at me intently. "Not that I'd ever do it any other way. You made this old fat guy very happy tonight. If this doesn't go any further, it was still a wonderful night." Jen smiled broadly. I took her face in my palm. "I've waited for this a long time. I'm really glad we finally got together."

Jen was still smiling. "I'm glad we did this, too. I think I came more tonight than I have in the last five years. It's been wonderful." She pulled her leg tight into mine, pulling me into her. "It still is." I was looking into her eyes, which brightened. "And there's still the morning and all day tomorrow." She kissed me.

We lay together, talking and gently kissing, finally drifting off, my cock still semi hard inside her. I knew we wouldn't stay that way all night, but it was a fun, close, way to end the evening.

I woke up the next morning to find Jen was already stroking my cock, which was now stiff as a post. "Well, good morning," she said cheerily. "I see a little rest has done you good." She smiled at me. "Now I'm going to do you something good." She kissed me, and moved down the bed, kneeling so she could get my cock in her mouth.

I tapped her ass in an effort to get her to move so I could go down on her as well. Jen frowned a moment. "No, honey. This is for you. You made me feel so good last night, and falling asleep with you was heavenly. Let me do this." She took my cock, holding it up, and licked the head, then took it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, making it swell. I saw her look over, then she went deep, taking me all the way to the base, her nose in the thick hair around it. She pulled back, now taking the base in her left hand, cradling my balls in her right. I was in blowjob heaven.

Jen worked up and down, getting my cock good and wet as she gently applied pressure to the head. I don't think it took her ten minutes, and I could feel my shaft stiffening. Jen let out an "mmph" as a blob of cum escaped the head. She lifted off, laughing. "That was a surprise."

I smiled at her. "That's what I was doing in your pussy last night the first time, why you were so slick after a while. It happens when I get really excited."

"Good. I hope there's more," said Jen, smiling as she leaned to my cock again. She put it in her mouth, eagerly resuming her attention to my stiff dick.

I was now getting really close to cumming, and Jen, sensing it, slowed her pace. It was exquisite torture, as she'd go deep on my cock, hold, then pull up, keeping just the head in her mouth.

I was almost there, and starting to feel the familiar tingle. "Oh, Jen..." I groaned.

Jen smiled and pulled off me. "Just let it happen, babe. Let it go." She smiled again, her sparkling eyes meeting mine, then took me in her mouth once again. The feel of her wet mouth going up and down, and her hand on the base of my cock did it, and I let out a groan.

"Oh, Jen!!" I started to spew, long, hard bursts of cum that had to be filling her mouth. Jen didn't miss a beat, and swallowed hard. I came a good half dozen spurts before trailing off. Jen didn't lose a drop, she just kept swallowing as I blew wad after wad into her welcoming mouth.

Finally, she let go after I finished shooting, smiling at me, the opening her mouth to show me what still remained of my massive load. She smacked her lips. I pulled her to me, kissing her. I could taste the cum on her lips and tongue.

"That was amazing. I could start every morning like that."

"If my husband doesn't give up that little slut he's sleeping with, you may get that wish!!" I laughed, realizing that Jennifer might actually have been serious. We got up and got ourselves out, stopping for breakfast before going over to the university. Jennifer gave her lecture, then we had lunch with some of the college officials, and were headed back to Georgia by about 2:30. Jennifer had changed into a floral print sun dress, and she was a joy to behold in it. The dress was cut low enough to show some boob, but not to fall out of, and short enough to show quite a bit of thigh. I mentioned to her how good it looked on her, and we should get her a couple more of those, to which she agreed. It was a nice ride, and we enjoyed recounting our trip, and thought maybe we'd like to do this again.

We got back to my house around 6:30, and I asked Jen if she'd like to have dinner. Her husband was still out of town, and it seemed silly at that point to go our separate ways, only to be grabbing take out, alone, in an hour. Jennifer readily accepted, and we were soon having a nice Italian dinner nearby.

We got done around 8:30, having lingered over the tiramisu, then Jennifer took me home. "Coming in??" I asked.

"I thought you'd never ask," said Jen, laughing. She grabbed her overnight bag and followed me into the house. I showed her where to stow her stuff, and we went back to the living room for a nightcap, sitting next to each other on the sofa. I poured us a glass of Bailey's and we toasted to fun at college. She looked into my eyes as we drank. Jen leaned over to put her glass on the coffee table, and I got a good glimpse of her right tit, all the way to the nipple. This dress was going to drive me crazy-as it was, I had a few good looks at Jennifer's breasts that day, but nothing that deep. I hope she wears it a lot.

After most of a day of teasing, that was too much. I pulled Jennifer to me, kissing her. I reached into her dress, cupping her right breast. She sighed as I played with the nipple, kissing me deeper. The strap slid off her shoulder, almost uncovering the soft mound I was enjoying. We broke our kiss, and Jennifer pulled the strap off her shoulder and over her arm. The dress now dropped to reveal her right breast, which I took in my mouth, gently sucking the nipple, making it stand tall.