Oh, Jen!! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen reached down and pulled my shirt over my head, rubbing my chest, playing her fingers through the thick hair. "Now we're even," she teased.

"Not quite," I said, pushing the strap off her left shoulder. She knew what to do, and a moment later, it was hanging down, and both her shapely tits were out in the open. I now took the left one in my mouth, giving it the same attention I had given the right one just a moment earlier. "Now we're even."

Jen smiled and stood up, her perky tits bouncing gently. I stood up to join her. As I stood, she lifted the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head, now standing before me in only a pair of thin white panties, stray dark curls escaping from the sides. Our eyes met, and I took her hand, grabbing her dress and throwing it over my free arm. I led her to the master suite, looking back to watch her tits bounce as we walked.

Back in the bedroom, Jen undid the button on my jeans, and pushed them down. I slid them the rest of the way off, my erection growing as I beheld Jennifer in only panties. She looked into my eyes and hooked her thumbs into the sides, slowly pulling them down, revealing her dark bush. She let them drop to the floor and stepped out of them, smiling at me.

I kissed her, moving her to the bed. She sat on the edge, and I leaned forward and kissed her again, then eased her down, kneeling in front of her. I kissed the tops of her thighs, then dove in to her slightly open outer labia. I licked up one side and down the other, drawing a long sigh from Jen. Then I flicked my tongue side to side, making her moan softly as I moved up and down. Finally, as her inner labia were opening, I licked right up the middle, opening her up wide, then flicked her clit, making her yelp. I felt her hips buck, and I stood up, my hard cock poking out in front of me.

Jen took my hands, and I moved between her legs, which were still hanging off the bed. I rubbed the head of my cock along the length of her pussy, making her jump when I poked her clit. She opened to the head pressing into her labia, and I felt the familiar plunge, then the wetness of her excited cunt as I slid deep inside, stopping when the head hit her cervix, and my balls rested on her ass. We fucked this way for ten minutes or so, Jen holding my hands as she thrust up into me. I let go, pushing deep, making sure the base of my cock hit her clit. I watched as her face contorted as she came. I held deep, letting her cum around me, soaking my cock and balls with her juice.

Once she regained some composure, we got on the bed, now lying side by side. We kissed and caressed each other for a few minutes, then Jen pushed me onto my back, climbing up over me. She took my cock in her hand as she lowered herself onto it, her tits swaying as she positioned herself. She smiled down at me, then played the head up and down on her labia, and sank onto me, taking my shaft all the way inside her, grimacing as the head hit her womb.

Jen rode me for a while, then, after I had pulled my cock over her clit and rocked my hips to make her cum again, she fell onto my chest, momentarily exhausted. She kissed me, and we rolled onto our sides. It took a moment to get adjusted so we could lie in that position comfortably, but it was good when we got there. Jennifer kissed me again, and exhaled, finally catching her breath after her orgasm.

"This is nice," she said. "I loved being with you last night when we lay like this, you inside me," she wrapped her leg around mine, "just together, you inside me..." Her eyes got dreamy for a moment. "I'd love you to cum inside me like this."

"I'd like that too." I said, slowly starting to move in and out of her. We lay together, gently rocking, my cock slowly moving in and out of Jen's increasingly moist pussy. I'd adjust the angle from time to time to get the top of my shaft sliding on Jen's clit, making her have little shocks as she felt it pushing back and forth on her. After a while, her hips shook as she had a quiet orgasm. She smiled at me, then kissed me.

"That was sweet, so easy, so gentle. It was really different."

I smiled at Jen. "I'm glad. I want your time with me to be special, and loving."

Jen squeezed my hand, looking me in the eye. "It is, so much." We resumed our slow dance, kissing and talking softly as we rocked together. I was leaking cum into her pussy in a steady flow, and she was getting quite slick. I knew the inevitable conclusion was going to be soon, and I started to push as deep as I could inside Jen's now cum lubed twat.

"You're getting close. I can feel you growing, and I'm SO wet!!" said Jen, smiling. She pushed back into me, rolling her pussy as she ground it into my cock. My swelling head was poking her womb. "Yes, baby. Yes..." She looked into my eyes, pushing hard into me, and holding herself tight to my cock. I felt all of Jen, my balls tightening as they lay on her thigh, her bush pressed to mine, my cock fully engulfed in her warmth. She closed her eyes. "Yes, baby, give me your sweet seed."

I pulled her ass to me, getting me even deeper in her overheated pussy. She tightened her leg around me, locking us together. "Oh, Jen..." I sighed as I started to cum, not a spewing, jerking shooting cum, but more of a series of tidal surges, wave after wave flooding from my cock into Jen's welcoming womanhood.

Jennifer was going over the edge, too, letting out a long "Oohhhhhhhh..." as she felt the heat of my semen spreading inside her, then she cried out as another surge of cum hit her cervix. After about a half dozen surges, I pulled back. Jen looked disappointed til I pressed the head of my dick on her clit, the heat of my sperm scalding her clit. She jumped and yelped, and I quickly pushed back in, making her cry out.

"Oh, God, that was hot!!" She kissed me hard. My cum subsided, but I stayed hard inside her, Jen still quivering from the warmth that now filled her, and my still pulsing dick. We kissed softly while we enjoyed the afterglow of good sex. I finally softened up and slipped out of her, making her giggle as the head left her, then giggle again as a thick streak of cum dripped from her soaked and tangled pussy, running down her thigh and settling on the bed.

"That'll make a mess," she said. "I didn't want you to have to do laundry."

I laughed. "Well worth the extra work, but don't worry, the washer does the hard part. All I have to do is feed it." I kissed her. "Besides, I'd wash sheets every day for you." Jen laughed. "Do you need a washcloth??" I asked.

Jen's eyes sparkled as she looked at me lovingly. "No," she said quietly. "I want to feel your sperm all in me and on me." She kissed me. "I want to feel it with me as long as I can."

"You might have it for a few days yet. I know that's what I'll be thinking of next time I see you on the air, that you're standing there in front of that big map with my cum still filling you."

Jen smiled. "You'll get your wish in the morning. I'm on 8 to 1."

"We better get you some sleep, in that case." I kissed Jen, and pulled up the covers. She lay close to me, and we kissed softly, holding hands, til we fell asleep.

I awoke around nine the next morning, and Jen was gone. I turned on the TV, to find her right there on set, pointing to various areas on the map. She was wearing her usual Weather Channel garb, a dark blue dress, knee length, and black pumps. I wondered if she were wearing black panties, as she had the night we were in Knoxville. I wondered if she could feel my cum dripping into them. The thought stirred my cock to hardness.

I also noted she was wearing her wedding set. Maybe she had a reconciliation since I saw her.

I got up and started my day, watching Jen for signs of our nights together. If she were having any effects from our encounter, she was hiding it well. I made breakfast and read the paper, finishing up around one. At 3:15, I got a text.

"What are you doing later??" It was Jen.

"My day is free. What's on your mind??"

"Early dinner, maybe around 6??"

"I can do that. Come pick me up, we'll have a nice dinner somewhere."

"OK. See you at your house. I'll bring my overnight bag."

"Cool. I guess you and hubby didn't work things out after all?? I saw you were wearing your rings."

"We came to an agreement. I'll explain later, but plan on doing a lot more laundry."

It was the start of a beautiful friendship.