All Comments on 'Oh Monique, My Monique'

by Venus_Lover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Well thought out and well written very intense and a good story

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Very well done!

This is an excellent first story. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A fine first effort

Venus_Lover:

It moves along well and tells a fine story of first love. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Are you serious?

The writing is admirable, but the characters are so unbelievable. Eric is a pussy-whipped nut case and the date rape prom scene is just ridiculous.

clark3001clark3001almost 14 years ago
Fantastic...what happens next ?

Take the story further to explore whether the love remains strong or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Lmao, my name is Monique and this story made me think of me and my current boyfriend's relationship. My personality is very similar to the character, Monique, in the story except for the fact that I'd never allow my boyfriend to get beat up because of me; and my boyfriend is similar to Eric, in the way in which he not only tolerates but he also allows me to get away with the things I do and defends me when it upsets other people because he loves me. Although I have an extremely dirty mind and reckless tongue my boyfriend and I have yet to have sex. I really enjoyed this story, not only because the character shares my name, but also because I can absolutely relate to her and her personality.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Good story, too bad it didn't continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous