All Comments on 'Oh My God, Bro!'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 249 Comments (Page 3)
ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurge10 months ago

Very fun story with really fun characters. Really well-written as well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Needs more chapters!

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Hot and sweet and hot. Did I mention hot? Only downside was the assholes getting away with it, but that doesn't stop this from being worth 5*

TwincessSoraTwincessSora9 months ago

Bro doesn’t miss at all.. these are fire

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Liked it a lot my cock stayed so hard throughout! I stroked it the entire read sure wish I could have helped that girl

PhukyeaPhukyea8 months ago

Loved it still hard 30 minutes later loved the characters and the way they fucked wish I could've helped that girl with that big darn duck

Whome1578Whome15788 months ago

Out standing story, very well written. Not much to say other than great read plot worked well and each step was done carefully always stressing the reason why and also her need and want allowed it to continued till the ending keeping in mind the reason to allow it and kept the lust at bay till the end nice touch. 5:stars with out a doubt. THX. FOR THE READ.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked the bro-sis story. I DID NOT like to girls IN A CAR smoking bowls of some shit after having been drinking.

That's irresponsible and dangerous to them and innocents.

Write like you care........

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto688 months ago

Fantastic story!!!

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol8 months ago

I loved it. I knew they would screw but was pretty surprised when he did. Great tale πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol8 months ago

***** when he popped the first time, that is. Wonderful sister.

Fireplace10Fireplace108 months ago

One of the best! The build up was nice and slow, but then it breaks loose.

She maybe share her brother's cock with a good friend and give him more experience.

Another chapter with her girlfriend included for more experience would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

made me horny

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany7 months ago

Well done, thanks for an inspiring read!

I would just urge any author to cut out cliches as much as possible. Many prejudices have taken on a life of their own, no matter if they deserve credit or not. Generalizations are often frowned upon, unless they are used to denounce the heterosexual male population. No slur is to low to strengthen misconceptions about us.

Yes, women are dumped by men because the latter think they found something better. But apart from Loving Wife stories this version of events is all we ever get to read, while statistically its much more often women who keep on the lookout, even if they are in a long term relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful story,very creative and realistic.

You kept the pace just right .

Wonderful ending.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is the best story I've read thi year. Excellent build up and great ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sex stuff was fine, but the drug use I could live without...no idea why that is so 'cool' now, but having seen enough of the idiotic behavior up close, it's definitely no better than alcohol...

I did like that it is realistic how nasty the girls were, because it isn't just guys being jerks to each other in real life either...that is just how some friendships are...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A bit longer before all the good staff rolled on. it was worth the time spent to gget te there.AAA

4chuckssite4chuckssite5 months ago

Love sister/brother tales and this was unique. Wish I had had a sister,but guess it was good I didn’t because for sure I would have gotten into trouble. Thanks for stirring up memories and dreams.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Tge story is quite funy indeed. Byt I've got an issue with her always feeling pain. Why? You might have developed that aspect. Does she love pain ? My wife would never accept it. And this is hurting my pleasure.

cristiangs07cristiangs075 months ago

The brother's question about why he would need another girl is very easy to answer. Eventually someone will get suspicious.

She could avoid suspicion by staying single because she has the excuse that the only person she opened up to hurt her. Although I wonder how she will explain to her friends that she no longer wants to fuck everything has a cock from now on, they are going to suspect something.

She could always say she became a lesbian and find another girl twisted enough to share with her brother, I guess...

z3tsuboz3tsubo5 months ago

Oh my god bro! The story was fire.

One of the best stories I have read on literorica if not the best.

The narrative was believable and realistic to a great extent. I loved how much she cares and loves him. She is a sweetheart.

And the dirty talk... Damn!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Somebody's gonna get pregnant!

Somebody's gonna get pregnant!

Somebody's gonna get pregnant!

Just as soon as she stops the pill

And we all know Big Sis is gonna her Little brother to use his big cock to give her a big belly and suckable fat pregger tits.

And all that pregnancy is gonna make her hornier than ever.

Some guys have all the luck

BrendaNWBrendaNW5 months ago

So beautiful, thank you πŸ’• πŸ€— 😘 definitely an all time favorite 🌟

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful! Good writing, good story! Very good character development!

MakehandpartyMakehandparty4 months ago

This story begs for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Tammy didn't see herself as a slut..."

But, oh she is, and her friends as well.

That said, she is more than that, and our discovery of more of her self, along with Jimmy's and her exploration of each other, physically and the beginnings of emotionally, is really well done. His crush on her, and her desire to help him, and the deepening of the "problem," and of the involvement, catches the reader.

"She just saw it as having fun, same as they did, and she got annoyed at the double standard a guy could screw anyone and it was cool, but girls who did one-nighters were trashy."

The guys who do that much are trashy also.

Welp, sounds like quite a few trashy guys got what they wanted while she and her friends were "empowered..."

But, I digress, sluts are fun, and a lot of the time, there is more to them than wantonness.

Here's hoping the best for Jimmy and our heroine!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Write some more you cannot leave it there. What about the friends and the mean people or mom and dad

wildman9917wildman99174 months ago

Awesome story and read. It really needs another installment with does the friends or parents find out.

ausvirgoausvirgo4 months ago

Loved it!

However in the real world if Jimmy had looked up priapism treatment he would have found that the recommended home care mid ice packs (or frozen vegetable packs), plus pressure on the perineum.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My comment would start out the same way as Anonymus' "Tammy didn't see herself as a slut".

As for the story, reading it the second time the whole introduction is quite longish, unnecessarily so IMO.

The pretext for the sexual engagement and the way their encounter evolves is quite sexy.

But my opinion vastly differs from the above mentioned Anonymus regarding the character development. It's extremely improbable for a slut like Tammy to change overnight or at all. It's very unlikely for someone like her to establish a longterm relationship. So this story just relays to impressionable readers that it's okay for girls to slut around, because you can always come back from it later.

And the remark about the double standards for male and female sluts. This is a matter of the past. This particular double standard isn't completely dead, but it isn't prevalent. Pop culture and activists have been relentless to eradicate it. From a plethora of stories like this to pop songs, movies, tv shows, online content, the recent brand of feminism, all tell women that having fun has no consequences, that all women are entitled to deem themselves being the center of the universe, that they are all godesses and so on. At the same time heterosexual men are generalized as lowlifes, there sexual needs as irrelevant, primitive and undesirable and that they are not allowed to glance at you much less approach you.

But the reaction is inevitable and it gains momentum. The MGTOW movement and the creation of red pill content are examples. It's good to see that while, on average, women are easily manipulated and are able to ignore the paradox, illogical, contradictory nature of the fantasy world they live in, men are still mostly rational and are much better able to adapt to the consequences of the erosion of the traditional family.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great 5-Stars

SiodisSiodis3 months ago

We need more!

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange3 months ago

Absolutely amazing! Hot beyond belief, and had me laughing out loud! "You suck at sucking!" "Oh, that's just something your dad said so your mom won't feel bad!" still laughing over that one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Clever premise.

Sex too automatic though.

Lacks details.

No description of her pussy -- other than wet? Shaved? Manicured? Hairy?

No real involvement of/with his balls. She never played wth them. Or licked them. Or sucked them.

Needed more direct involvement with her breasts. What were her nipples like? Did she like them pinched? Licked? Sucked?

Four stars.

Eric66Eric66about 2 months ago

Beautiful! Love of family.

wwaldripwwaldripabout 2 months ago

Excellent story amazingly erotic and very hot reading it seemed like I was there observing it.

LITTLEbill862LITTLEbill862about 1 month ago

THIS WAS A REALLY SWEET STORY & ALSO COULD HAVE BEEN A TRUE STORY. LOVED THE ENDING TOO.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Brilliant loved the whole story. Fabulous end. Great five stars

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Good story. I hope for a chapter 2 where Tammy and her brother keep having sex and Tammy's friends find out her brother is huge and want to have sex with him as well and Jimmy makes all 3 girls his sex slaves and uses them over and over

IASFPWTFIASFPWTF17 days ago

Great story ! Loved it

RaagRaajRaagRaaj16 days ago

Really good story!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

When you introduced drugs I was done, one reason this world is so fucked up right now

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Fantastic read! One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Gave up halfway…. This guy is right such a loser 🀨

SilvermireSilvermire6 days ago

I hated this, 1 star.

FirasdiebFirasdieb5 days ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

FirasdiebFirasdieb5 days ago

100000000000 πŸ‘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...