All Comments on 'Oh My God, Bro!'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 238 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story but you need a proofreader.

dmallorddmallordabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the banter and the continued building of the story, adding a bit more daring moves until the sister just had to take charge. Rated this as 5 on the scale - earthshaking! I saw one typo - but so help me, by the end of the story I couldn't remember what it was!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it, great fun, very sexy.

Just an FYI but only about 5% of a cumshot comes from the balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A few minor edits needed, but otherwise perfect. Another great job.

5* thanks

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What to say? Love your work, and really good! The love and affection started showing up more, and with sincerity, and that really tied things together well. Nicely erotic as well, at the right story beats...

I would do with a touch less wheedling, and a touch more after, for more insight into what they are or become, or maybe a chapter 2...

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An instant 1* for the use of the abbreviation "BRO". My god, grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If she thinks he's having sex, and she's supposed to want that for him, why does she keep knocking on the door and talking to him through it? That part didn't make any sense.

dietz100001dietz100001about 2 years ago

A great read. Im a sucker for a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brillant lovedit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5⭐ Your stories are like finding water in dessert, I read your stories again and again... You are very talented, The way you tease, and the build up, no one write like you in this site. Wish you were a watersports fan... No one can be perfect, right?

Omart57Omart57about 2 years ago

Good one, LC68! Love it!

darkvision29darkvision29about 2 years ago

Well done. I really enjoyed the interaction between the siblings.

Unknown0226Unknown0226about 2 years ago

More chapters. This would make a grest series

Mango2021Mango2021about 2 years ago

Keep it growing Tammy got lots of friends

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 2 years ago

Yep, it’s fun and hot!

sargedog1sargedog1about 2 years ago

Couple editorial fumbles but they were in the middle of some of the most engaging parts.. My guess is he's gonna pop her anal cherry in the morning.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

Why was this entered into the April Fools Day Contest? Aren't there contest rules? Or is it just a free-for-all write whatever topic you want?

fisheronefisheroneabout 2 years ago

Would like them to meet another brother and sister and the four of them fall each other. This would allow kids and cross connections on weekends

JoeLucas69JoeLucas69about 2 years ago

Great story! Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a perfect story, it was incredibly sexy, but still managed to be so sweet at the end. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done!

walt555walt555about 2 years ago

Best story I've read in awhile. I hope you let these two continue their love affair.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Great version of an old story. Love the detailed descriptions and shared emotions. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a great story. Oh I like the possibilities that you left open. You can take us any number of ways one time stand mom and dad finding out. Mom and dad kicking him out they both go together to find a family there’s no struggles them to come together as one story

Mom and dad finding out being mad but being OK with it having grandkids buying other house moving other places so they can be free to act upon their store is another way this story could go.

Because of his size… I don’t think anal could come into it unless she put it on a strap on and did him…

You could have him and her go away to college and have her friends find out about them and become part of his harem and then he could impregnate each one of them. Then two other girls could have sisters and they become part of the harem and all of them get pregnant and this evolves into a bigger story. You could have each of the girls graduating college and helping with the family as their family grows.

You could have him join the military after impregnating her and then she could travel the world together raise the family. There are just so many possibilities for the story and I hope that you find one that gives the dignity to the characters

rcaf57rcaf57about 2 years ago

I would like to see it expand with the two of them, maybe into the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was trash

AvidreaderhereAvidreaderhereabout 2 years ago

I loved this and how you made the characters real. I want more of these two.

Great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

never read anything as good as this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is probably the best story I have ever read. Congratulations.

FrognutFrognutabout 2 years ago

Great job, love the story!

Typical twist a girl that fucks everyone but the one that loves them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. You could tell from the beginning that she really loved her brother as her sibling, and was really concerned for him. Once she realized he truly had a medical problem she suggested possible solutions that he rejected until she finally agreed to let him use her body to make him cum. No doubt her being really horny played a big part of her taking an active role in getting him off once she saw his cock. His learning how to give her head a her direction and his natural feelings for her let him verbalize those feelings.

I understand that sibling incest is a lot more common than most people realize because siblings really do love each other as siblings (non-sexually).

Definitely 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cracks me up an adult woman would worry if her dad would find out what she wore to a party.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

I also appreciated the humour you injected into the conversation but wouldn't her friends be pissed when they find out. And they are sure to this is a massive secret. Mum and dad might not rumble it but her friends most certainly will.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesabout 2 years ago

Incest not my kink, but you did a fine job in portraying an emotional connection during the sexual encounter. Makes a sister fucking her brother seem oddly wholesome.

Robinius1Robinius1about 2 years ago

This story kind of grew on me. The build-up seemed a bit excessive and I almost stopped reading, but I'm glad I didn't. Very sexy and erotic, especially at the ending that I thought was moving. Thank you!

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocksabout 2 years ago

Hot and Sweet. I’m now deeply in love with Tammy!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

The portion of the story where they're arguing about his predicament was boring. 😴 I actually walked away from the story for 12 hours before trying to read it some more. You should have had Tammy cave in faster. You also lost points from me because of the heavy drug abuse at the beginning of the story. But on the flip side, I did giggle at Tammy's note to self to never mix whiskey with weed again.

On the plus side, I liked that Tammy seemed to be falling in love with her brother instead of them just fucking. It would have been better if in the last few paragraphs that she admits to herself that she was in denial up until he kissed her, but now her brother has stolen her heart.

It's almost a good story. But the ball bounced off of the left field fence to remain in play. You failed to knock it out of the park.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

I've always loved your stories.

I agree lately some of your stories have gotten a bit dark. So, it's nice to see you can still do serious without it going to such a dark place. I also like that this is just a 'prank gone wrong/right' story but not an april fools story. I give you the edge on the contest as far as I'm concerned, This was done out of help because a sibling was wrong by an outside force and not the typical "I took a prank too far" like most of these stories will be. Thanks for sharing and I hope you win!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm not a fan of slut sister stories, sister fuckng around is a turn off for me. I'm not saying she should be virgin, I don't like hearing about her previous sex life, it will be good if don't mention that. I'm here to read incest stories, i expect the same from these stories. I love busty, curvy, big tit, bubble butt girls, and I like big cock stories. This Story was great except the slutty sister part. Still I'm giving 5 stars. Thank you

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 2 years ago

Absolutely top shelf lovecraft68. All hot n sexy and a beautiful finish. Will there be more? Has he put a baby in her? Will they be able to keep the oldies in the dark? Please leave the anal out of it. Maybe he ends up with a harem of her friends and they make a few babies. He might need to win the lottery to afford all of that though.

RichardmilnerRichardmilnerabout 2 years ago

I'd love to see what the future holds for this couple 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My 2 cents

Great story! I hope you continue to let them explore each other. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

brenda found a thong under her brothers bed, yet she's an only child. hmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is porn; not erotica. The love didn't feel fuzzy in my tummy, it felt very superficial. No harm with that, just not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

5 stars. Less slutiness history more sibling affection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THAT WAS A HOOT!!!! Good job sir (This place doesn't allow enuf stars)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex, while significant, whas starangely non-erotic.

Everything moved along too fast. Needed dialog about what he thought about while masturbating to thoughts of her. Needed her wanting to see the kind of porn he watched. Did the girls look like her?

Do you like how her tits look? Are they as good as mine? What would you like to do to my tits if I let you?

Four stars.

Axel7Axel7about 2 years ago

Feedback/criticism

I don't know what does the whole chapter about the sister's sexual adventures is for, if it is heading towards romance at the end then me knowing that her tally is in "double-digits" makes me dislike her character a bit if this was just a story about a slut and a big dick nerd fucking it wouldn't have bothered me, and the whole romance thing at the end looks stupid as well, just a couple of hours ago she is at party grinding against guys and would've fucked them if she hadn't been interrupted, then she goes straight to fucking her and brother and falling for him, sounds pretty dumb to me.

i have read your other bro/sis stories although they're very different from each other but there are a lot of similarities one of the most common being the romance at the end, no matter how un-interested the characters might be in each other in the beginning, but in the end, they fall for each other, if I had to guess it has something to do with votes and rating as Most of the highly rated stories in this category have romance as the main theme and as much as I have seen the audience also love the stories with romance in it, I don't mind the whole romance at the end but sometimes it just doesn't match the story and its characters, especially this one And it also becomes a trope.

I hope this didn't come out as complaining/bitching, and I hope the English is readable as I am not good with it, thankyou you and happy women's day.

LivingWordsLivingWordsabout 2 years ago

A good old fashioned fun romp! You nailed it (sorry but I had to); nothing dark or too serious, just a sister taking good care of her brother.

Thanks for continuing to share your stories with us here

Axel7Axel7about 2 years ago

Feedback/criticism I don't know what does the whole chapter about the sister's sexual adventures is for, if it is heading towards romance at the end then me knowing that her tally is in "double-digits" makes me dislike her character a bit if this was just a story about a slut and a big dick nerd fucking it wouldn't have bothered me, and the whole romance thing at the end looks stupid as well, just a couple of hours ago she is at party grinding against guys and would've fucked them if she hadn't been interrupted, then she goes straight to fucking her and brother and falling for him, sounds pretty dumb to me.

I have read your other bro/sis stories although they're very different from each other there are a lot of similarities one of the most common being the romance at the end, no matter how un-interested the characters might be in each other in the beginning, in the end, they fall for each other, if I had to guess it has something to do with votes and rating as Most of the highly rated stories in this category have romance as the main theme and as much as I have seen the audience also love the stories with romance in it, I don't mind the whole romance at the end but sometimes it just doesn't match the story and its characters, especially this one And it also becomes a trope. I hope this didn't come out as complaining/bitching, and I hope the English is readable as I am not good with it, thankyou.

apollo_XIapollo_XIabout 2 years ago

That was a good fast read. Very much enjoyed it.

CZOFTWCZOFTWabout 2 years ago

A great story that paid off your slow play of the sex. I could be nit-picky and offer some critiques but I'm not sure whether those would help the story or cater to my personal kinks. 5 stars

Cody3Cody3about 2 years ago

Fun story with, hopefully, the possibility for more. I'd love to see Jimmy with confidence around campus and throwing it in people's faces. Maybe have an unexpected talent in something which gives him a new group of friends?

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

FANTASTIC story!!!! SUPER HOT and very well written!!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

gunmakergunmakerabout 2 years ago

I think it took you a while to figure out where this story was going. It got worked out in the end. Maybe life is a lot like that.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Sometimes I say too much when I write a comment. This comment is quite easy:

FANTASTIC!!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Again, another comment requires me to say something. That’s nice you like shapely girls, Mr/Ms. Anonymous.

(That Anonymous family is Huge! And they all seem to read stories here. heh). But this site REQUIRES all characters in stories be at least 18 years old. So you are telling this fabulous writer that YOU think someone who looks the way you described is going to be a complete virgin, and then as if transformed by a bolt of lightning turn into a total porn star and go off on her brother??!

Just that premise alone would render the story so ridiculously unbelievable it would be a farce. I think you need to realize that women have hormones just like men do. And women get horny just like men do. And in the western world

it’s only because of a bunch of limp dick priests who actually preferred young boys that all this chaste and virgin crap ever got started in the first place! You want your thrills, you want your excitement. Yet you expect females to sit around and do arts and crafts until they are suddenly hit by whatever magic you believe and they hurl themselves at their brothers?! I have three words for you Anonymous: YOU WRITE IT!,,

taco1085taco1085about 2 years ago

wow, hoping there is a part 2 and maybe some payback specially for Kim who set him up. LOl, wouldnt it be a surprise if Kim found out what he is packing and somehow lost a bet to him that he was bigger than her boyfriend and could make her happier than he could. she would drool to get what he is packing. maybe Tammy could get her girlfriends to brag about him and his size and start rumors and then watch the girls go crazy over him, except he only has eyes for one girl. well and maybe do her girlfriend as a favor sometime...... or one time... lol

UniqueUserName02UniqueUserName02about 2 years ago

Absolutely a 5 star story! love the tension that builds, till finally she comes to terms with wanting to take it to completion. Would love to see the storyline continued.

TabooTales1TabooTales1about 2 years ago

It's a very hot story - that's clear. God knows I would have loved a sister like Tammy. That said, I do agree with some other commentators that the end wasn't quite deserved. It's obvious Jimmy loves her, but there's no reason to buy Tammy would entertain similar feelings. Even her hot dialogue - which I do enjoy - is more lusty fuckdoll than loving. Which is fine. She is letting her desires to fuck this big dick overtake her senses and hell, once you cross one bridge, why bother worrying about others, right?

Other than that, I do agree that the sex was a little more porny than erotic (another reason I can't buy Tammy's change at the end). That said, it's a hot tale and if I could give it 4-and-a-half stars, I would.

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!!!! Super hot and really well written!!! Hilarous this sentence "She'll be A-dick-ted!" !!!

Congratulations!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Rounded up to 5*. The premise was good, but anyone in his condition CLEARLY should get immediate medical attention. It was not all sex, with the loving relationship blossoming at the end - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another well written and amazingly hot story.

You always seem to be able to craft a good story. Great build up and conclusion.

Thanks for the newest story.

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Fantastic! And well built up with the characters.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

PirxPilotPirxPilotabout 2 years ago

I appreciate the Airplane reference. People who get them (or make them) are becoming vanishingly rare these days!

don_quixote2don_quixote2about 2 years ago

Really well-written! Excellent pacing and descriptions.

snaker007snaker007about 2 years ago

Moly minx was my favorite story by you. This is definitely a contender. You made it super hot and lots of positivity. Thanks

bxtreme4bxtreme4about 2 years ago
Perfect

Another excellent story, as always. You have truly amazing craftsmanship with words. Spectacular work..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OlduncleAl's wife and daughters might be sluts, he's ok with that, but our mom's, daughters and sisters are not, sex is nothing without love grandpa, you should know...

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

Hot Hot Hot, beautiful older sister taking care of her younger brother. Gotta love her. I wonder if she'll get her girl friends to try Bros' big tool? Five stars, great story.

WickydicWickydicabout 2 years ago

What a great story! The build up was superb, the middle was unbelievable and the end was absolutely incredible! Very well written!

Can't wait to see additional parts to this story.

Don't worry sis how could I tell anyone?

carthago_delenda_estcarthago_delenda_estabout 2 years ago

Always good to see a story from you. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So damned hot it got a 5 from me!

A little slow in the beginning, but the end made up for that.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m surprised that after submitting over 135 stories on LE you still have trouble with as many typos and oopsies as you do. I’m still trying to figure out how this is related to April Fools as there was no such issue between the two of them. I guess the only fooling or trickery was when he was slipped the pills. Still somewhat of a weak connection. Congrats on the win.

BrookeTabbyBrookeTabbyabout 2 years ago

Well written, well developed characters. A great read!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 2 years ago
great story well written

plenty of story left. please continue

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

Too bad they don't have an uncle or some such who is a police detective and willing to stretch the law...

"Miss, you and your friends are under arrest for Conspiracy to Commit Murder and Assault."

Or date rape drug the most guilty of the party, chain them all in a basement (or other isolated location), guys together on one side of a room, gals on the other... Then give all the guys multiple Viagra... see what *they'll* do to get by...

Sure, lots more crimes involved in doing that but, eh...

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

I came back to read this again, and Darn! Just holy cow! Lovecraft68, I have no idea whatsoever the kind of experience you had that you could draw on to write this!! But I can guarantee you, every male that reads this is dying to find out! Shazam! DingDong! I-have no words ! You have paragraph after paragraph, page after smoking page of very detailed accurate outrageously insane hot sex, and you keep kicking it up a notch! I went ahead and dialed 9-1 because I knew if this didn’t stop soon, I was gonna blow an artery and a ventricle to boot! So that way I only needed a single 1. heee heee.

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvrabout 2 years ago

5 stars. Fantastic read loved it and the characters, nothing else to say other than MORE!!!!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Say Mr Gunmaker. are you truly a gunsmith?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I came upon this story too late to vote on it, but I'm happy for you that you got at least the third prize. I haven't read the winners yet, so have no idea how good they are.

Let me join my voice to the others who are asking you to develop this further into a series. The very least you need to do is write a sequel. What happens the morning after? You, I, We just know a girl such as Tammy is going to let slip sooner or later to her bff's about the big cock she knows about. Either that or one of them is going to suss it out, seeing the satisfied look on her face or the subtle change in attitude which will inevitably arise from a continuing relation with her brother. Heck! if either of her friends are good and know her very well, they'll see the change in her the very next time they see her and they will tease the story out of her.

Or maybe Donna's suggestion “Maybe you could help him with it,” could have fired Brenda's imagination and next time she goes to Tammy's house, she accidentally gets there when Tammy is not there, but doesn't mind waiting. Good kid that Jimmy is, he would never leave her alone to be bored until Tammy comes back from wherever she is, so he would keep her company. See where that leads...

One thing about ellipses, those three dots used as a punctuation mark to indicate things not said. Treat them the same as a period or comma. In other words, please leave a space after the ellipsis.

This was a most entertaining story about a boy's first time and the loving though reluctant at first way his big sister helped him out.

Thank you.

mikeinoregonmikeinoregonabout 2 years ago

Always enjoy your work. Stopped reading this one on the first page when the drug pipe came out.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017about 2 years ago

In my opinion well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too wordy. People getting past their neuroses is not entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good.... well writen..... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it!!!! Well written and kept the pulse moving the entire time!!! You are a great spinner and really appreciate the time you took in every detail!! Please continue the adventure pleeeeasseee!!!

auhunter04auhunter04almost 2 years ago

great love story,

I would like another chapter on getting even somehow.

Maybe they move to another part of the country and live as man and wife

It is none of my damn business telling you what to write when I have trouble addressing an envelope

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry but due to other things I missed this contest this year but impressed with your story and you did deserve a winning place. I thought the situation Tammy and Jimmy were in would have run its course by page 4 but you succeeded in keeping it running for so long I began to wonder if it was going to be resolved by page 6. Never boring and a sign of a great writer. Just a couple of word errors but nothing at all significant and no way detracting from my 5⛤.

A continuation would be great and I'd like to see Jimmy spread his wings with other girls and both with other partners. Could be interesting story??? But you're the author and come up with far better story lines than I could.

Hope to see your here again before too long.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Hot and very sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Hoping a sequel is in the works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sloppy spelling distractions

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story, although I don't see how it, or the contest winner for that matter, fits into the April Fool's Day theme.

Some random thoughts:

1) It's amazing how many fictional desperate nerds have ginormous dicks.

2) It would have spoiled the story, but Tammy could probably have solved Jimmy's problem more sensibly by calling one of her girlfriends around, possibly telling them it was an emergency (which it was). Once they saw/heard the size of his dick they would probably have been quite willing to help him out.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62almost 2 years ago

Awesome story totally. I really loved the humor you added to. It was really nice to laugh out loud as I read. Idk who won by your story was awesome. Great writing as usual. I could see these 2 coming back for more adventures. If you see it that way I'll be here to read them. Thank you for your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22177 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

SIMILAR Stories