All Comments on 'Oh My God, Bro!'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 249 Comments
FirasdiebFirasdieb7 days ago

100000000000 πŸ‘

FirasdiebFirasdieb7 days ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

SilvermireSilvermire8 days ago

I hated this, 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Gave up halfway…. This guy is right such a loser 🀨

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Fantastic read! One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

When you introduced drugs I was done, one reason this world is so fucked up right now

RaagRaajRaagRaaj18 days ago

Really good story!

IASFPWTFIASFPWTF19 days ago

Great story ! Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Good story. I hope for a chapter 2 where Tammy and her brother keep having sex and Tammy's friends find out her brother is huge and want to have sex with him as well and Jimmy makes all 3 girls his sex slaves and uses them over and over

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Brilliant loved the whole story. Fabulous end. Great five stars

LITTLEbill862LITTLEbill862about 1 month ago

THIS WAS A REALLY SWEET STORY & ALSO COULD HAVE BEEN A TRUE STORY. LOVED THE ENDING TOO.

wwaldripwwaldripabout 2 months ago

Excellent story amazingly erotic and very hot reading it seemed like I was there observing it.

Eric66Eric66about 2 months ago

Beautiful! Love of family.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Clever premise.

Sex too automatic though.

Lacks details.

No description of her pussy -- other than wet? Shaved? Manicured? Hairy?

No real involvement of/with his balls. She never played wth them. Or licked them. Or sucked them.

Needed more direct involvement with her breasts. What were her nipples like? Did she like them pinched? Licked? Sucked?

Four stars.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange3 months ago

Absolutely amazing! Hot beyond belief, and had me laughing out loud! "You suck at sucking!" "Oh, that's just something your dad said so your mom won't feel bad!" still laughing over that one!

SiodisSiodis3 months ago

We need more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great 5-Stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My comment would start out the same way as Anonymus' "Tammy didn't see herself as a slut".

As for the story, reading it the second time the whole introduction is quite longish, unnecessarily so IMO.

The pretext for the sexual engagement and the way their encounter evolves is quite sexy.

But my opinion vastly differs from the above mentioned Anonymus regarding the character development. It's extremely improbable for a slut like Tammy to change overnight or at all. It's very unlikely for someone like her to establish a longterm relationship. So this story just relays to impressionable readers that it's okay for girls to slut around, because you can always come back from it later.

And the remark about the double standards for male and female sluts. This is a matter of the past. This particular double standard isn't completely dead, but it isn't prevalent. Pop culture and activists have been relentless to eradicate it. From a plethora of stories like this to pop songs, movies, tv shows, online content, the recent brand of feminism, all tell women that having fun has no consequences, that all women are entitled to deem themselves being the center of the universe, that they are all godesses and so on. At the same time heterosexual men are generalized as lowlifes, there sexual needs as irrelevant, primitive and undesirable and that they are not allowed to glance at you much less approach you.

But the reaction is inevitable and it gains momentum. The MGTOW movement and the creation of red pill content are examples. It's good to see that while, on average, women are easily manipulated and are able to ignore the paradox, illogical, contradictory nature of the fantasy world they live in, men are still mostly rational and are much better able to adapt to the consequences of the erosion of the traditional family.

ausvirgoausvirgo4 months ago

Loved it!

However in the real world if Jimmy had looked up priapism treatment he would have found that the recommended home care mid ice packs (or frozen vegetable packs), plus pressure on the perineum.

wildman9917wildman99174 months ago

Awesome story and read. It really needs another installment with does the friends or parents find out.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Write some more you cannot leave it there. What about the friends and the mean people or mom and dad

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Tammy didn't see herself as a slut..."

But, oh she is, and her friends as well.

That said, she is more than that, and our discovery of more of her self, along with Jimmy's and her exploration of each other, physically and the beginnings of emotionally, is really well done. His crush on her, and her desire to help him, and the deepening of the "problem," and of the involvement, catches the reader.

"She just saw it as having fun, same as they did, and she got annoyed at the double standard a guy could screw anyone and it was cool, but girls who did one-nighters were trashy."

The guys who do that much are trashy also.

Welp, sounds like quite a few trashy guys got what they wanted while she and her friends were "empowered..."

But, I digress, sluts are fun, and a lot of the time, there is more to them than wantonness.

Here's hoping the best for Jimmy and our heroine!

MakehandpartyMakehandparty4 months ago

This story begs for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful! Good writing, good story! Very good character development!

BrendaNWBrendaNW5 months ago

So beautiful, thank you πŸ’• πŸ€— 😘 definitely an all time favorite 🌟

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Somebody's gonna get pregnant!

Somebody's gonna get pregnant!

Somebody's gonna get pregnant!

Just as soon as she stops the pill

And we all know Big Sis is gonna her Little brother to use his big cock to give her a big belly and suckable fat pregger tits.

And all that pregnancy is gonna make her hornier than ever.

Some guys have all the luck

z3tsuboz3tsubo5 months ago

Oh my god bro! The story was fire.

One of the best stories I have read on literorica if not the best.

The narrative was believable and realistic to a great extent. I loved how much she cares and loves him. She is a sweetheart.

And the dirty talk... Damn!!!

cristiangs07cristiangs075 months ago

The brother's question about why he would need another girl is very easy to answer. Eventually someone will get suspicious.

She could avoid suspicion by staying single because she has the excuse that the only person she opened up to hurt her. Although I wonder how she will explain to her friends that she no longer wants to fuck everything has a cock from now on, they are going to suspect something.

She could always say she became a lesbian and find another girl twisted enough to share with her brother, I guess...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Tge story is quite funy indeed. Byt I've got an issue with her always feeling pain. Why? You might have developed that aspect. Does she love pain ? My wife would never accept it. And this is hurting my pleasure.

4chuckssite4chuckssite6 months ago

Love sister/brother tales and this was unique. Wish I had had a sister,but guess it was good I didn’t because for sure I would have gotten into trouble. Thanks for stirring up memories and dreams.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A bit longer before all the good staff rolled on. it was worth the time spent to gget te there.AAA

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sex stuff was fine, but the drug use I could live without...no idea why that is so 'cool' now, but having seen enough of the idiotic behavior up close, it's definitely no better than alcohol...

I did like that it is realistic how nasty the girls were, because it isn't just guys being jerks to each other in real life either...that is just how some friendships are...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is the best story I've read thi year. Excellent build up and great ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful story,very creative and realistic.

You kept the pace just right .

Wonderful ending.

Thanks for the read.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany7 months ago

Well done, thanks for an inspiring read!

I would just urge any author to cut out cliches as much as possible. Many prejudices have taken on a life of their own, no matter if they deserve credit or not. Generalizations are often frowned upon, unless they are used to denounce the heterosexual male population. No slur is to low to strengthen misconceptions about us.

Yes, women are dumped by men because the latter think they found something better. But apart from Loving Wife stories this version of events is all we ever get to read, while statistically its much more often women who keep on the lookout, even if they are in a long term relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

made me horny

Fireplace10Fireplace108 months ago

One of the best! The build up was nice and slow, but then it breaks loose.

She maybe share her brother's cock with a good friend and give him more experience.

Another chapter with her girlfriend included for more experience would be interesting.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol8 months ago

***** when he popped the first time, that is. Wonderful sister.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol8 months ago

I loved it. I knew they would screw but was pretty surprised when he did. Great tale πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto688 months ago

Fantastic story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked the bro-sis story. I DID NOT like to girls IN A CAR smoking bowls of some shit after having been drinking.

That's irresponsible and dangerous to them and innocents.

Write like you care........

Whome1578Whome15788 months ago

Out standing story, very well written. Not much to say other than great read plot worked well and each step was done carefully always stressing the reason why and also her need and want allowed it to continued till the ending keeping in mind the reason to allow it and kept the lust at bay till the end nice touch. 5:stars with out a doubt. THX. FOR THE READ.

PhukyeaPhukyea8 months ago

Loved it still hard 30 minutes later loved the characters and the way they fucked wish I could've helped that girl with that big darn duck

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Liked it a lot my cock stayed so hard throughout! I stroked it the entire read sure wish I could have helped that girl

TwincessSoraTwincessSora9 months ago

Bro doesn’t miss at all.. these are fire

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Hot and sweet and hot. Did I mention hot? Only downside was the assholes getting away with it, but that doesn't stop this from being worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Needs more chapters!

ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurge10 months ago

Very fun story with really fun characters. Really well-written as well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Perhaps they could try the heavenly sensations of anal.

After all, there’s nothing like anal.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow! Just… WOW!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh for fuc... sake...

Dear author please this gem screaming for a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I want him to nail the teenybopper that did this to him in front of her friends.

Gym52Gym5210 months ago

Congratulations on an EXCELLENT piece of work.

The premise of this story is sound and not beyond the bounds of belief, you appeared to wander during some of the earlier chapters. As so often in life emotions grow and take charge of both the characters and the storyline.

A few spelling errors did appear as the emotions became stronger but rather than detract from the reading they increased the excitement in the mind of the reader as we could feel the authors excitement at the writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This should continue and involve her friends and revenge on the jerks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story.I wish I was better at writing then you could read about the fun I had with my big sister.It was slightly similar to the one.She has a great body too.I'm better then average according to her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great buildup and sensitive. Gawd, I wish I had a sister!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Where does he meet the HS chearleaders>

BrendaNWBrendaNW11 months ago

Ohhh fuck .. so hot and well written 😘

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great premise.

Beautifully told.

Great sex. Great buildup. Great details. Marvelous dialog throughout.

Five stars!

Viejo_ChingonViejo_Chingon11 months ago

I enjoyed your writing in this story. The scenario of what happened to the brother at the party is very possible and the relationship of the sister and the brother rings true. One of the better stories I've read recently.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have been reading stories on here for years and this is the first time I have commented. This story was the best I have ever read. The plot, the way the character’s interacted and flow of the story made it believable. I would rate it a 20/10

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wtf

20/10 o-o

Kipper54Kipper5412 months ago

I rarely comment or give 5 stars but your story gets both. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire story, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some of the best dialogue ever. You are a master with words. Somewhere in the world this exact story is happening. Sisters are special. The progression from looking at her ass to fucking her was perfect. Her reasons for doing it were spot on. I might have ended it with them waking up several hours later and immediately fucking. I’m an 82 year old man that has ED from losing my prostate, but can unload buckets from your story.. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story because the characters actually liked each other. Too many stories on this site are; blackmail, abuse, mind control, rape, etc. but this the two were friends from the start and the reluctance worked.

Thanks for a fun read.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 1 year ago

It was definitely a fun read. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Everyone comments how great the story is. I guess I just was not in the mood cause I thought most of it was so boring I was ready to toss it and go to sleep. Even the last chapter where he finally gets his way and fucks his sister seemed boring to me. The whole story just went on and on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Wish I had one of my sisters doing things to me like in this story. Incest stories have always been my fave read. Keep up making them. You are a good writer

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

Still one of your better ones... I just wish you'd create follow ups for several of them! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need another chapter maybe we’re the parents don’t know that there kids had a sexual relationship until they find a pregnancy test and they question there daughter about the baby and they keep pestering her about the father to her baby and she finally breaks down and tells them that they father is her brother and that she wants to keep the baby and the parents understand and maybe help there kids by moving away to Virginia or somewhere and they get their kids married so that they baby has both it’s parents and maybe years later they kid finds out about all of this

ocaladouglasocaladouglasabout 1 year ago

OMG loved it one of the best stories I have read in quite a while. great job on this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing, love the build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fan-damn-tatstic. Best I have read since 2000.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To lovecraft68: That is BY FAR the best story that I have ever read here on Literotica. PLEASE continue with this story. It's so much more than 5 stars. It's a work of art.

Thanks,

thehappydude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

lost interest with the preamble, when she's described by her friends as basically a reformed cum dumpster. Any interest in reading about her getting laid (yet again) after that, with her brother, or anyone, vanished after that bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Congratulations fantastic story

Loved it more please

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Yes...definitely a fun story....BUT...

It was more than that; the last page-and-a-half were emotional, packed with concealed feelings Jimmy has for his big sister (and she has for him, too, apparently!!)

Tammy FEALLY needed her brother at this moment, as much as he needed her; "slut" she is not, just looking for some 'satisfaction' in places she is not going to find it. Who better than a LOVING sibling to share with, someone who already knows you. Too bad ALL sibling relationships are not at least "friend-beneficial" like this one...too many siblings let rivalry and greed get in the way of being real friends, first...then turn into lovers like this!!

Five**5**Star story...hope it was a winner for the contest!! πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was a sexy, captivating story. I love the premise ofvthe story, ths reluctant big sister helping her little brother handle his erection problem only to succumb to her lust and enjoy the sex

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

Fantastic. That's a loving sister, there for her brother in his time of need. The last page was hard to read, there was something in my eye...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, well written. In my mind, Tammy can be slutty, but isn't a slut because she prefers one nighters vs committing to just anyone. A slut doesn't stay faithful to someone for six months. The difficult part of a brother/sister long term relationship and how they overcome it, is always interesting. I think that's why few writers go there. If anyone can, lovecraft68 can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What an absolutely beautiful story. I hope they figure out a way to stay together and experience the beautiful love that happens between siblings that truly love one another.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

This one deserves a follow up as well... Will they stay together? What will get friends say? Revenge sex on Kim? Steal her away and make her their pet? So much potential due to the set-up...

addi01edaddi01edover 1 year ago

You're a wonderful author, easily my top 2 along with Xarth. The way you write dialogue is masterful!

You have my full attention, please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of those stories that you want another chapter, but no more is.... needed.

Sweet and sexy

Horndog77Horndog77over 1 year ago

No 3rd party, just sibling love. Perfect

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

Awesome story! I can't believe I missed this!

NabzapokovNabzapokovover 1 year ago

This is one of the few stories I've read multiple times. I'm not going to day how many, but I've enjoyed it every time.

Very few stand up to that kind of. . . Let's call it scrutiny, and I'm sure I'll scrutinize it again.

Even the couple of typos didn't detract.

I may have rated and reviewed this before, but 5 stars again.

NabzapokovNabzapokovover 1 year ago

This is one of the few stories I've read multiple times. I'm not going to day how many, but I've enjoyed it every time.

Very few stand up to that kind of. . . Let's call it scrutiny, and I'm sure I'll scrutinize it again.

Even the couple of typos didn't detract.

I may have rated and reviewed this before, but 5 stars again.

t68draket68drakeover 1 year ago

One of thebest stories Ive read !! Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it

DarToonDarToonover 1 year ago

Just the way it would be!

gemini0257gemini0257over 1 year ago

As always your stories are awesome! Another great read.

Archer45Archer45over 1 year ago

Loved it. Keep up the great work

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMindedover 1 year ago

You accurately described your approach, work a good premise up and up to a really big crescendo. Nice technique but too climatic, need a few more good bumps in the road but you are the creator so its your show. That said, you are truly appreciated by me. Cheers to you! Most people like to see some action in each chapter, not necessarily lots of hot action but some good contribution

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot ,I couldn’t stop reading . I truly love the story sexy hot a little nasty every thing it should be.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/17/2022) The best fantasies are the most believable, IMO. If you discount the monster dick and the double Viagra what you have left is their seduction and I found that absolutely believable. She loved her baby brother. She mothered him and had no sexual attraction to him while having a very strong (Slutty) libido. He on the other hand was a shy virgin with a crush and the runaway hormones of an eighteen-year-old. He is suffering and needs her help and she gives it (literally) even though she knows she shouldn’t. This was a romantic and funny story and was an enjoyable read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your descriptive ability is outstanding and got me sexually aroused with Tammy lusting after Jimmy’s enormous dick. Great story. πŸ₯°

RegginufRegginufover 1 year ago

That was an awesome story. Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...