All Comments on 'Oh My God Ch. 10'

by TstormF1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
RezaGardRezaGardover 9 years ago
Sweet and Erotic

A really sweet and erotic story, I have enjoyed this series. I would love to see you put your mind to a different series of stories.

Alaska84Alaska84over 9 years ago

Fantastic Story. Thank you for sharing it!

papaw64papaw64over 9 years ago
Not What I thought it would be.

Wow! This story was not anywhere near what I thought it would be. With the BDSM tag I thought it would have a lot of people being tied up and whipped. However it was more of a love story and how the life style and love of two people helped others. I like how the author used the master/slave idea without the heavy BDSM in it.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
What a great story!

Well thought out...well written...just plain WELL DONE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story and thank you for one with an ending!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it !

It was a beautiful story, well thought out and thoroughly entertaining from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story hope you do more on here

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEabout 5 years ago
Great! Just Great!

Was a Good Series! Liked plot, characters, etc, Please pick up the Pen Again!

StarcrestStarcrestalmost 5 years ago
For my tastes

I'm sorry way too sugary, but thanks for the effort in your writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story suffers the fate of so many stories that have a good concept.

The problem is this.

How does an author make his story longer without introducing new like minded people to the plot.

At what point does the author say "Enough. This story cannot grow any more and still retain its credibility.'

How do you grow a story without it becoming unbelievable?

Where do you draw the line between fiction and phantasy?

In this story right guy meets girl, they get to know each other. She reveals she one of a very rare type of person. She is submissive. But wait, that's not all. She is a 24/7 sub. Even rarer.

But wait there's more. He discovers he is an innate Dom. No training or teaching. He just knows how to do exactly the right thing for a badly damaged person who is still a virtual stranger to him.

But wait. There's more. Their closest acquaintances discover that they too are Dom/Sub and want a 24/7 lifestyle. Probably a statistical impossibility. Is this still fiction or is it phantasy?

But wait. There's more. Another couple who are close acquaintances also decide that they are latent 24/7 Dom Subber's as well. Total unbelievable phantasy.

That does not take away from the fact that this is reasonably well constructed story. Good grammar. Few spelling mistakes. Its start was a bit shaky, but it developed as it went along.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

5 stars. I didn't rate parts 1-9. Wanted to wait till the 10th part. Fantastic. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazed at how their relationship grew so fast and positively as if they found the 'missing link'.

The loving (both agape and eros) was so warmingly intimate, that kinda explained why my own marraige failed. Honesty and transparency sounds good but hard to practice, especially when your words are used as ammo against you, and spouse is a mendacious hypocrite. Entropy!

Gym52Gym526 months ago

EXCELLENT 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Congratulations on a beautifully crafted piece of work, one point that I must raise 'tho' is purely a phonetic way of spelling though, as it is phonetic the error did not distract my reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTstormF1@TstormF1
Retired from the US Air Force. Second career as a software engineer and System Administrator. I appreciate the comments on my work, even the negative ones. I checked the Salmon and there were a couple of paragraphs that some how got left out of the submission. They expla...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Oh My God Series Info

SIMILAR Stories