All Comments on 'Oh My Hunky Friend Pt. 01'

by GoodBoy54

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Exluke1Exluke19 months ago

I sense the tension. I’m not sure why the peas of a pod have not seen each other in 3 years, or even had an occasional phone conversation. It’s not like they live that far apart and Connor’s family has some $ for a bus ticket or something. Has he told Connor about the daily teasing? There’s a lot of information thrown in there without any explanation. Some is ok. Accidental pornhub-really and if so why feel guilty. Yearly family pilgrimages to Jerusalem, proper manners, hellbound and drifting from God is a whole lot of shame and yet the kid also has a counselor. We need to know more before he gets hot with Connor who as his best friend I’d hope has shared at least bits of what he’s been going through.

I hope you keep going and slowly reveal your main characters personality. We have a pretty good idea of his later puberty physical appearance. Just no idea why his parents have got him plugged into get some mental health help and what rash would keep him from going to Israel?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh my god, this story is perfect. Loved the sexual tension due to the accidental tackle, and Connor’s fingers almost touching Laurie’s hole. Please give us more scenes like that with accidental, sexual groping. Maybe Laurie somehow falls face down on Connor’s crotch, feeling all of his huge dick? Or maybe he grabs a handful of Connor’s big cock by accident?

I loved the difference between the characters, with Laurie being the typical fat assed, bottom twink and Connor as the huge, muscular jock with a huge cock. This is always a hot trope. And the best friends who are getting reconnected is such a sweet, tender plot. I can’t wait to see how their relationship is going to evolve but I just now it’s going to be so hot. You’re a great writer, man, when I first started reading this I knew I had found a perfect story just the way I like. I also LOVE the fact this is a slow burn. Keep teasing us and provoking us with sexual tension, sexual innuendo and stuff like that to the max man. I love that.

My only complaint is that this was just soooo small. I really wanted a long ass chapter. Please don’t take too long to post chapter two, I really can’t wait to read it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I need chapter 2 so bad 😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hey man, where are you, please continue this story 🙏🏻 I check this out everyday for updates

GoodBoy54GoodBoy548 months agoAuthor

Hi anonymous. As a newbie, I am flattered by your encouragement so thank you. Sorry for the long delay, life got in the way. The good news is that the new chapter is finished and waiting for publication and is over 7000 words so lots to read. I would really appreciate your feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous