All Comments on 'Oh! Oh! Oh!'

by Nothingbutjuice

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wet! Ha Ha!

"I was wet as parts of Cumbria" - Fabulous line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Stuff!

Rollicking Good Times, fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Smoking hot!

Loved it! Found the followup story first but wanted to start at the beginning..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too good

" I want to throw you over my shoulder, carry you up to my room, toss you onto my bed and make you come 'til you're spineless."

Who doesn't want to hear that kind of talk?

If you're not a woman, you're channeling one from a past life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This brought back memories!

A couple years ago, when I was 43, I had 23 year old coworker that kept flirting with me. In this story you very accurately captured all aspects of the experience. The depth of my surprise when I realized his advances were serious and the moment of skepticism that followed, prompting me to make sure he realized I was old enough to be his mother. After absorbing that this reality did not phase him, and who was I to argue, you hit the nail on the head with the angst of leaving the lights on for fear that the reality of my not-quite-as-tight 43 yr old body would be a turn off, and then subsequent experience of being relished with a youthful exuberance. Great story and thank you for the reminder!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous