Oh Peter, Again?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat down to eat, and Jade was on one side Sheryl on the other.

"I wonder how you taste with sweet and sour sauce on you?"

Jade spilled some on my cock and smiled as she bent down and licked it off.

"Shit, you don't need sauce, I taste pussy on you."

"Jade behave."

"I am mom, I am."

We finished and Jade looked at the box.

"What's in the box?"

"A dream. One that looks like it will come true finally."

"That's cool."

Sheryl had to leave, and we gave each other a hug and kiss. "Thank you, Sheryl."

Peggy said she was off to bed, April followed her.

"Good night I'm going to look through the box for a while."

"Can I join you?" Jade said hopefully.

"Yes, if would like."

Jade helped me open the blueprints and other papers.

"You're opening a programming office?

"Yes, I'm sorry I thought you knew what I did."

"I haven't paid much attention to anything Jamie said, sorry."

"I understand."

"I have been doing programming for friends of mine, then I joined this company and worked with them until the wedding."

"Do you know what I do?"

"Can't say I do."

"I was the manager of sixteen programmers until yesterday. The business just closed."

Serious, you should work with me, you can help Jack and I build the business."

"Who is Jack?"

"My best friend, the smartest programmer I know."

"What would he do?"

"The same you were doing, oh my you could lead the second team."

"Really, nothing more?"

"That's all there is now."

"I would love to help."

Jade looked everything over and pointed out things, we made a hundred notes, and planned on going there first thing in the morning. She stood and took my hand.

She led me to the couch, and she undid my shirt and pants, then she took off her blouse and pants. We laid on the couch in our underwear. She looked at my chest and smiled as she placed her head on it. We went to sleep, and it was the best sleep I've had.

When I woke a couple hours later, she had taken off her underwear, and was laying over me. My hand was asleep, so I moved her to my other side. She just curled up. My other hand was able to hold her butt cheek and then I could caress her. Her panties were next to my face, I picked them up and smelled them. They were so wet. I put them back, to enjoy here odor.

Jade opened her eyes and looked up at me. She moved to the top of me and smiled.

"Did you get any sleep?

"A little, it was kind of hard after you removed your underwear."

"Your chest felt so good, and it tickled my nipples, enough to give me an orgasm. I had to take off my panties they were so wet, not sure where they are."

"They are in a safe place." I smiled as I pulled them from beside me.

"It would be nice if I could remove yours and put that blade into a good sheath."

I lifted my ass, and pulled them down, she smiled as she helped me.

"Do you mind?"

I held my cock to her silver pussy, and she took it from there. She held me tight as she slid down on me.

"Pete, you are very large, bigger than I thought. If fills me nicely."

She lay on me not moving, she went back to sleep with a large smile on her face."

I held her tight and went back to sleep. When she woke, she got off me and went to the bathroom. I had cum in her sometime in the last hour.

When she came back, she sat down looking at me, she had tears in her eyes.

I sat up and held her, she placed her head on my shoulder.

"Pete, I was a virgin. And I wasn't on the pill, I'm sorry."