Oh Snap! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine glided up the mattress, slinking her way to her Master as she obeyed his final order.

"Mark, you have, very literally I might add, made me into the woman I am now. I am a better person for having met you. Upon retrospect, you've done something for me that could never be repaid, no matter how much I tried. But that doesn't mean I won't give it my best shot."

For the third time that day, she had worked her way into his lap. Now, however, there was nothing to keep them apart. Positioning his length at her entrance, her moist petals were parted by the slick tip of his cock.

"I will be yours for as long as you wish. Will you accept my thanks?"

"Will you be my Master?"

And as he said yes, Christine Lance slid down his length, enveloping him within herself in one smooth movement.

Bliss. That word permeated every neuron of Mark's brain as she rode his dick, stroking him with her molten core. Her ass bouncing, the curvaceous blonde twisted her hips as she fell, screwing his length even further into the confines of her womb. As she gyrated, she felt him claiming every inch of her pussy and exploring her insides. Moaning in ecstasy, her heavy breasts rose and fell, a pink blush blooming across her chest as she pleased her Master. His hands came to rest on her hips, his mind too shattered to take any action more complex.

Her hands rose above her, sliding into her long hair and twisting it in sexual satisfaction. This, by far, was the greatest fuck of her life. Her new bonds to her Master strengthened her arousal beyond what she could have ever experienced before, his cock molding her pussy for his exclusive use.

But even now, as she gave Mark the greatest pleasure she could, her mind wandered to what else she could do to please him. She thought of his desire for companionship, his disdain for the Alpha Kappa sorority, and his wish to stop anyone else from being hurt. She thought of the benefits of being claimed by her Master, and how the changes she had experienced had made her a better person. She thought of the leaders of the Alpha Kappa sorority, who by any other means were far beyond redemption.

And she knew what needed to be done.

Christine put her hands on Mark's shoulders, instantly grabbing his attention. She struggled to speak, receiving too much pleasure from his perfect dick stuffing her to make it easy.

"Let's save them all. With your power, you could destroy the Alpha Kappa sorority from the inside out. Claim ever girl that's beyond salvation. Make them better, kinder, more compassionate. Prevent what happened to you from ever happening again."

Bouncing faster on his cock, she pushed her tits into his bare chest as she leaned in to reach his ear. With a wicked smile, she tipped him over the edge.

"And I want to see you cum in Every. Single. One."

Seeing white, Mark roared as he came, pumping his seed deep into the buxom blonde babe writhing in his lap. The heat of his orgasm had been the final straw for her as well, as she came alongside him in an earth-shattering climax.

...

The silence following their lovemaking was only broken by their labored breathing. As they regained the use of their senses, Mark extricated himself from her wet confines, Christine moaning as she felt the loss of his girth.

Cuddling up against him, she snuggled into the crook of his arm. He wrapped it around her bare form, his hand coming to rest on one of her hefty tits. She smiled, content with her place in the world. They held each other in the calm glow of the evening lights, the setting sun dazzling the inside of the small home.

He turned to look at her. "Do you think I should do it? Use my ability to end the sorority?"

The blonde was quiet for a moment. Then, she turned and gave him that mischievous smile he'd already come to love.

The minx winked. "Oh, this is gonna be so much fun."

...

Thanks so much for reading! Wish me luck on Chapter 3!

12