All Comments on 'Oh the Games People Play Now Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
liked the first chapt.....

....thought this one even better.I really like when this author does first person narrative as the thought processes portrayed seem very realistic and the dialogue as well.Loved the line about google.Keep this going,it's not often on this site there are two characters that are likeable.Or sex acts that seem possible and not over the top.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Interesting People

Probably getting married ten days after meeting someone will give you an equal chance in the divorce lottery with those who spend three years in courtship! Lots of people and situations in this story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 14 years ago
I find this very appealing!

This story about a married couple learning about each other and loving each other is clever and very entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stupid people do stupid things

this marriage is headed for destruction

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I disagree with the person below.

This Marriage will continue for the next however many years. You know why? simple, they will be fucking and sucking any one that comes near them and live out the rest of their marriage as a male and female slut. But if that's what HDK and MAG want read about then that's up to them. I don't understand this 'sharing' or 'open' marriage thing. But that's just me.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 14 years ago
Such a funny little tale

"I sighed. Fucking Google, those assholes don't know anything about women." No one understands women....

robinhodrobinhodabout 13 years ago
Hilarious!

I'm a bit disappointed there's no chapter 3, but then so many stories on this site are over developed. Some authors stretch their stories beyond credibility. This one left me hanging - a lot like real life! Anyway, full marks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fun story

Fun read and needs to be continued. The story needs to continue with a more direct purpose in mind. Continue with the relationship with Martha or some other adventure that doesn't include humiliation of either spouse.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Yep you're fucked d00d

Prepare for the worst - it is coming and you have no clue how to deal with it - ROFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

THe google line was legendary ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SHE HAS SHOWN SHE IS JUST A SLUT WHORE

what started as a bit of fun and she is definitely in control......the fact she flashed for the girl in the shoe store then wouldn't share with him just shows what a whore she is as she obviously wants to go fuck around with the girl.....this is heading rapidly down the shit pan and will end in tears......women are such fucking controlling slut whore skanks.....and only to be despised....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Magmaman

This wasn't a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOL funny

This one really cracked me up.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Good one. Every wife should be that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If there was anything like a story plot hidden somewhere in this one, I guess I missed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES