All Comments on 'Oh What a Dream Ch. 02'

by Torturedbliss_79

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well Chapter 1 Is My Favorite Chapter

The first one was so much better. This one was as if I was reading the second part to a completely different story. There were more typos calling him a she and things of that nature. The change from one part to the other was so drastic it could have even been written by different people. I know it wasn't a different writer, but hopefully you understand my meaning.

I was completely thrilled with the direction of the first part, and hope to see an alternate chapter 2 in the future. I know you can do as well with it as you did chapter 1, because I got very wet reading that first chapter. Even with it being so short and ending too early it still had me wanting more. This chapter pulled me out of the mood, so I'm going to go back to chapter 1 again. I look forward to reading more from you. You are only going to get better and better with your writing.

Don't be discouraged by this review, because it is not meant in mean way at all. I think you have great future at making wet with your stories. I also like the picture just out of the shower. Very yummy. Good enough to be the first woman standing over me, and my first taste of pussy other than my own. I will be fantasizing about it because I know it is not possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Was pretty good for a while, but I lost all interest when his attitude flipped, called her a slut and started acting like a douche. Not my cup of tea so I quit reading. Thanks anyway.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
I agree with mike2501

LOTS of typos, words inserted that made no sense. Why do men always have to start calling women sluts, whores, etc. when they agree to have sex? What does that make them? Especially being the daddy...makes him a pervert. Won't waste my time on anymore stories by this "author".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous