All Comments on 'Oh What a Night!'

by chilleywilley

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AzpiriAzpiriabout 7 years ago
Communication is key

I like the fact that your story didn't stray from the wedding vows, and that the loving wife was faithful. Maybe a bit of a prude, but she "saw the light". Plus, I like the song. However, truly, your story touches on a key point for every marriage -- communication.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
To Have and To Have Naught !

I would have loved to have seen Bogart and Ingrid Bergman bounce Chilly Willy's ' Long Day's Into the Night dueling soliloquies off of each other post party. ( Yes I know Lauren Bacall was in the original T.H.&T.H.N.). Sorry . I.B.'s combination of innocence, vitality and vulnerability is only approached today by possibly Amy Adams. Oops off review topic ranting. Sorry ( again )..

The initial big dick furor that kickstarted the long overdue painfully honest carnal discussion was thankfully a red herring to subsequent and far more substantial issues raised. There were some excellent " Mars and Venus " contrasts raised and hot buttons pushed. You can win the intellectual argument with a woman and yet lose ground until her heart is captured with empathy.

First the narrator told his wife vaguely her shortfalls in bed and then " showed " by leaving none of her personal hot zones unmolested . Then and only then, did he specifically contrast carnal repertoires .

My nitpick is for a lot of the story Sara's attributes were glossed over and the narrator stayed on a pedestal in terms of savvy, patience and ability to read situation. It didn't seen like a marriage of equals, until finally Sara ' gets it " at the wonderfully written ( and steamy car ) interlude near conclusion.

Last kudo ...things went very credibly right up to precipice, in terms of was the main couple going to come to an understanding or part ways . This was an edgy and innovative read. ergo easy peasy five stars

Full marks * * * * *

p.s. John's vehement rant cc large members and frivolous women who revere them was excellent way to let myself and other readers vent by quasi - Greek Chorus proxy. It was far better John, than narrator give full rein to furious diatribe, so main couple's field of communication remain floriferous. Well played.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thats a good written story!!!

An enjoyable story with the right progression to reduce marriage problems without the idiotic cuckold/wimp thing!!! Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
jane joan who?

get a fucking editor. this mess is damn near unreadable.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
still not sure about....

The specific required qualifications for the relatively recent "legends day" invitational...

But if not Legendary, then MOST certainly a favorite author to many around here, no?

Chilly has always been, for me, a must read. He has contributed more to the "thinking man's" side of LW, then to the carnal. His characters usually don't remain static, there is always a progression of change brought about by a new understanding. His stories are usually technically clean and easy to read. For me, it is hard to understand why he doesn't have more red H's on his story list.

It has been awhile Chilly, and you have been missed. Thank you for this contribution, and your entire body of work. Much appreciated as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So many mistakes!

I am usually not bothered by a few typo's here and there but this was fraught missing words, missing quotation marks, and a host of careless mistakes. Half the time I couldn't tell the dialogue from the narration. That's sloppy and lazy. At least TRY to find the mistakes.

Sorry, technically this is rank amateur work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
4 stars

Your talent has been conspicuously absent. For long-time married guys this story wil strike home. We won't get what we want, but we can imagine the conversations. This piece really does need spell-check.

dc6370dc6370about 7 years ago
That was fun!

Sometimes a loving wife can actually be a loving wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
John & Joan sequel

Are you going leave John and Joan hanging, or do we get a sequel.

Seems like there is much more to their story.

Why are they always fighting.

How does he handle this revelation?

Is there anyway she can make it right?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 7 years ago
I liked it!

In my humble you have a humorous, good story; however it has pretty much all the weaknesses pointed out by many of the others. After reading the comment about lazy writing, I read another of your stories and found some of the same problems in it also.

I realize me trying to tell you how to write better is like trying to teach my Granny how to suck eggs, but I really do think a few more proofreads, at least one out loud and no earlier than a week after you would have normally submitted, would help the final product.

Let me hasten to add that even in its present form, you are head and shoulders above 80% of your competition. Looking forward to your next! cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mediocre poker

Several authors have written stories like this. "Misery" by Harddaysknight and "Way too much Information" by Slirpuff come to mind. Given his level of dissatisfaction with their love life and given her "rules" and general attitude towards sex, I simply didn't believe she changed her spots. I would have found it much more plausible had they got a amicable divorce rather than the fairy tale you spun. You could also benefit from a good editor. SO many mistakes.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
THE LONG AWAITED TALK

many moons too later, but hopefully not forever, TK U MLJ LV NV

patilliepatillieabout 7 years ago
Good story Chilly!

Very well told, like the discussion of the prior experience of the ladies as catalyst for a real married discussion re likes and dislikes. The scene in the car is very real and oh so fun.

cougarcub58cougarcub58about 7 years ago
Quite liked this story,

Discussion before their trip back home

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
This is pretty awful. Because the main issue is ignored

The story opens with the wife and her best friend drunkenly retelling their sexual escapades with Brian who may have the worlds biggest dick. This triggers a long overdue discussion the husband and wife sexual dysfunction. Specifically while wife has all these sexual Hang-Ups.

Problem is that the big story. The wife did not have these problems when she was banging fucking Mr horse cock in college. It would be one thing if the wife had no sexual experiences but that's not story.

The wife had great sex with her horse cock lover but simply did not give her husband ANY sexual consideration whatsoever​.

That's called rejection folks that's all this is. The Reason why the wife has a sexual Hang-Ups with her husband it brcause she doesn't love him

Anything else is bullshit

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
A good story, but I have to agree with @Harryin VA...

A good story, but I have to agree with @Harryin VA...How and when did she start having her sexual hang-ups? Then suddenly he finds out his wife "did not have these problems when she was banging fucking Mr horse cock in college" and even remembered those times with nostalgia...And he thought it was natural for her to behave like that? Then they have a talk, she sleeps over it and "shazaam" she lost her hang-ups the following day. Ok, they solved their marital problems, but I think the elephant is still in the room...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent Story!

This story was actually insightful marriage counseling masquerading as an erotic story: you were successful at both! Everything in life, including relationships and sex, has to be based on enlightened self-interest; i.e. there has to be something in it for me and something for you.

Sarah, with all her rules and an impermeable comfort zone was lazy and clearly not keeping up her end of the bargain. Thank you for some clear sighted relationship advice and a hot, erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So if he really cares about her pleasure, and isn't threatened by her love of horse cock, . . .

he should buy her a super size dildo. Why not? Wonder what color she would prefer? Since he has the means to provide her with what apparently gives her the greatest sexual pleasure, he at least can be the enabler, if not the object of her lust and satisfaction.

Or maybe he might want to just do the best he can with what he's got, never forgetting that its not that great. I think the nature of their sex life has changed forever, with regret and disappointment replacing excitement and anticipation. What a marriage relationship to look forward to, for the rest of their lives. I give it maybe a few more years, unless he meets someone sooner who really does appreciate and desire his sexual abilities. She just needs a beer bottle, and some lube. And she never has to worry about pleasing the beer bottle, a perfect sex partner for her.

EuphoniusEuphoniusabout 7 years ago
okay, I liked this story, and wish it had better comments

There is no unresolved issue with her and ex horse-cock lover. That is a relationship, long over, and pre-marriage.

She was drunkenly remembering an experience, which has probably been exaggerated throughout re-telling.

But even if she DOES think that Brian was the best, it was later made obvious that probably Brian didn't think SHE was the best.

Why?

1)they broke up

2)she is clearly selfish in bed, and is a "receiver" instead of a "giver"

3)seemed to me that Brian was a short timer with everyone anyway, including Joan (meaning: a few fucks and then move on to fresh meat)

So when hubby convinces her to re-evaluate HER skills, whether through encouraged self analysis, or demonstrated examples of her inconsideration, it is entirely probable that sex with Brian wasn't all that great in reality. His size made him memorable, but there wasn't much substance beyond a basic fuck, and certainly no emotion.

So although John got bent out of shape (swinger joe's male insecurity cliché at 100% here), Chilly's more mature hubby character knew that since there was no threat there, it was much more logical to move on to the REAL problem. And that was communication in their marriage.

Other readers may feel that the typos ruined this story. May be they did for them and some others. But the core ideas of this story were too awesome to just flush the whole effort beyond consideration. No matter how inappropriate the use of quotation marks was, or the awkward pov switches, I NEVER had any trouble understanding Chilly's intent or message with this story.

I was just happy as hell to see him back with a new entry. It has been almost 2 years.

Welcome back Mr. Willy. If the grammar police are your biggest detractors, then I say mission accomplished! Thanks!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Chilley' comment

He who believes drunken stories about sexual prowess or plowess, is gullable. In the extreme. Lots of examples on this site, a cleche in fact, that some woman will do for lust what they won't due for love.

I think the setup was sound.

It was traumatic for Sarah to get a reportcard saying she wasn't meeting expectations. Most important he told her what he wanted her to dol, well before the event, she had a chance to adjust to the idea and discuss it,

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
3*s

Thank you for the very entertaining story .

The "How to communicate your resentments in a positive manner." segment was very creative and well written.

Thanks again 👏

AMerryman

FD45FD45about 7 years ago
Meh Chilly

This was an interesting concept done poorly.

First clue: don't have Slirpuff do your editing. This was not well written. And I say this as someone who has enjoyed your prior work. Joan/Jane. I rest my case.

I have chatted on message boards with a lot of women who had 'wild youths', which you described, but then, somehow, they regret their past and won't do 'that' anymore and STRONGLY resent being asked to do 'that' (whatever they determine 'that' to be)

So if a woman suddenly thinks blowjobs are dirty and she wants to enjoy 'clean wholesome' sex with her husband to 'redeem' herself, guess what guys? She isn't giving out blowjobs anymore and will go ballistic if pressed to do so. He will be the bad guy for 'cheapening' her marriage.

So this is a SOD issue.

But I have to agree with HIV here. If, as the narrator presented, she had FORTY lovers (an estimate), then her ignorance of what is expected by her lovers is ridiculous. You think that FORTY other guys just went along with her vanilla piece of ass without asking for more? In all that time NONE of her prior lovers asked for some oral action?

Um...

So she was quite comfortable with KNOWINGLY giving her hubby short rations.

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 7 years ago

welcome back and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Much of this was confused and overworked...

...to make a point. While the arguments are sound and the setup was spot on, the carriage was fairly sloppy and perhaps not as well thought out as it might have been.

I liked that our somewhat arrogant, self-satisfied wifey got some comeuppance as she was clearly informed that she was not as accomplished as she saw herself.

I thought it rather odd, that after having that strong emotional encounter, they went right to lovemaking. It seemed unnatural and abnormal female behavior.

When getting short shrifted in a discussion, women most often take retribution in denial of sex.

Tell it never happened that way for you.... this was, to me a disconnect in the thing and contributed to that unnatural, overworked impression it left with me.

But at its worst, it beats the pants off seventy recent of the stories contributed to this forum.

Thank you.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Amusing and revealing

Perhaps she had so many partners because they left her as being an unexciting fuck...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

illiterate shit.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
A relevant discussion of a common marital problem

HIV and FD45 brought up very good points. They came close, but didn't take it far enough.

There are many partners who will enjoy what is done to them, while it is being done, giving no thought to returning the favours. Plus, there are some who will put up with and/do whatever is necessary to attract the right husband. Then, just as in the story, shut the door and turn off the interest switch. A true version of courtship bait and switch. That was then, this is now.

But some take it even further, becoming even more regressive and decide it's not right to enjoy what is done to them and shut that off as well. No kissing below the waist, don't touch me there, in addition to the You want me to do What?

From personal experience I can tell you how lonely being married can be, and how sleeping together on a king size bed can seem like being in another room.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
CHILLEYWILLEY we had no idea you were this STUPID

CW wrote " "It was traumatic for Sarah to get a reportcard saying she wasn't meeting expectations. Most important he told her what he wanted her to dol, well before the event, she had a chance to adjust to the idea and discuss it"...

Let me use small word so stupid people like you can follow this because it's obvious you dont use reason .

NO it is NOT most important that he husband told her what he wanted to do and what he wanted her to be like in the bedroom when there are having sexual relations.

That is not even close to what is most important.

What is MOST important is WHY-- WHY does Sarah a woman that freely admits she had numerous lovers -including Mr. Horse cock -- and is quite open about her sexuality Before she married her current husband .... has sexually shUt down her husband sinc the day she got married?

THAT is what is most important dummy. WHY all these rules and restrictions and sexual hangups now that she is married -- but none BEFORE she was married ?

No one is saying that Sarah as a more mature married woman HAS to do everything she did in college and when she was single and exploring her sexuality.

But to have none of that Transport over into her married life ... is a CONSCIOUS decision on her part and is directly connected to how she views her husband and the marriage.

NO it is not that after all these years the husband has to have this talk. This kind of talk should never have taken place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Boring shit

A story that focused on the husbands finding out what skanky sluts their wives were prior to marriage, and divorcing them would have been more interesting than this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 and this "crap" as the asshole of LIT saids is 100 times bettter than his dumbass commnets.

this is fiction piss boy, there is no std unless the writer writes it in. BTW, How do you keep from getting dumber and uglier? You DON"T!! You're the definition of dumb and ugly and a cuck.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
Good Story

I thought this was an honest attempt to deal with a common problem. While the conversion was implausibly rapid it made for a happy ending.

For those who think that Sarah's appreciation of a large cock is inconsistent with her sexual repression, let me try to help. Her conception of sex is that she lies there and her partner does it to her. A guy with a big cock who wants to fuck and be gone is therefore her ideal partner. She can be as repressed as she likes and he doesn't even notice. Now she has someone who loves her and whom she loves. Time to open up and experience real intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Meh

Didn't like any of the people in this story. "John" was obviously written to come across as a jerk, but he had reason to be upset by his wife's comments. The women were written to be selfish, clueless, and insensitive. The guy telling the story was arrogant and a liar. He obviously knew Joan had fucked more than "4 or 5" guys in college. If you haven't read this story yet, don't waste your time. 2*

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
Realistic

So many stupid comments. No, the wife didn't suddenly become a wanton slut, or pull over and let a fleet of truckers let her reprise her big cock experience. This was quite realistic. My wife has a pretty prudish view of sex and yet she was willing to do her best. As the writer says, marriage is a sum total, not 100% in every area. Good story; you can add the circus clowns and strippers to the next story for those with short attention spans and a box of Kleenex handy.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
basic fact

Any wife should know better than to make comments those two did.

Just as any husband should refrain from telling his wife and friends about that perfect breasted, tightest pussy, most acrobatic and inventive fuck partner one of his old girl friends was.

Remarks such as those are disrespectful and cruel and having ventured joyously down memory lane, wife has most likely arrived at time in marriage where she plans to relive those experiences.

No one, male or female, wants to be informed the most glorious sexual experiences their spouse had was with someone else.

Best left unsaid and told to no one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

stupid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY You're

cuck shit. You're left over from the ex dead wife fucking all those men before she died.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Back with another 5* story

Glad to see you submitting again. Your return is thoroughly delightful and sexy. Keep it up, please.

Now how about a companion piece on the effect the Brian story on Joan & John?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Duh

What a crock of shit story. Had to take a good shit after reading this story. A real good shit, because this was A shit, cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars.

If you don't have a big cock or big boobs, you need to up your game.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Some Of My Most Intimate Relationships Were Not Best Sexually And Visa Versa

I've been with a lot of women and probably the best sexual ones have not been my love interests. Probably the VERY BEST sexual "relationship" I had I barely tolerated hanging out with her outside of sex. Funny thing she had a doctorate and loved me to death, but our personalities clashed I think. But sexually it was crazy.

And my longest relationship with a woman who I lived with and stayed very close friends with afterwards, we had really shitty chemistry.

Those commenters saying this is a "cuck" story I think believe if you talk to a woman that makes you a cuck. I'm not sure if it's because they're closet gays, simply hate women because they are so awful in bed and they've been told that over and over again, or are simply hateful people in general.

One last thing, all these stories always talking about the woman having less of a libido than the men. In my experience the women I've been with have always wanted sex more than me. And the funny thing is I believe I may be somewhat of a sexual addict. I truly believe women enjoy sex more than men, but their sexuality is more complicated than us. If you learn how to unleash it they enjoy and and want sex more than you will.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
First

This the first story that I have read from Chilly. I have read your comments , but had no idea that you had posted stories. I really enjoyed this one. Excellent dialogue between the married couple. Just a good story. I'll be looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why the high ratings?

Standard PussyWilly cuck story.

Disrespect by the wife in the worst way.

Lousy dialog. Worse explanations and justifications. Husband made to seem unreasonable. Then husband Always takes her back.

I think PussyWilly is a female without a clue as to how men with testosterone think and feel.

All the commenters who love this story need a booster shot of male hormones as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Genius

Loved it. Characters and dialogue were spot on and the story line has to be one of the most unique on this site yet is fairly common in real life. Poor Americans, so uptight about sex, the big nasty. Really is funny. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Reading JohnADP's comments remind me that's he's as incoherent and stupid in threads as he is in his pathetic attempts at writing.

ctdansctdansabout 3 years ago
a bit much but OK

I like how his response to her comments about the best sex ever put her in her place. How could she ever expect that she would be his best ever? Saying it like he did was excellent. It was not an attack but he used it as a means to calm John.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

I thought about giving this story a ONE. However, reviewing my own half century marriage to the same woman - we were doing almost the same things. My sexual drive was two or three times my wife's. Mostly she laid there and I did all the work. She did not like sucking my cock very often, until she was in her mid forties. Our sex life was pretty vanilla. The pain my wife suffered every month during her period (right up until she had her uterus removed at 57) destroyed our sex life more than anything else. In hindsight, she should have had it removed at 30.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

His assessment on the attributes we look for in a mate is spot on. Whether we do it consciously or unconsciously we each weigh the pros and cons of someone we wish to marry. It’s more than just appearance it’s the intangibles as well. Intelligence, humor, drive, empathy, and a host of other things which adds and reinforce the love and affection in a future spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Surely this has to be the worst wife in the history of marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another male author who hasn't a clue about women, and so writes a "big cock" story. Here's a clue...women's sexual response has little to do with cock size. Yes, if the cock is significantly larger than average it makes an impression, which is almost always very negative. Women are built for average, but can do quite well with somewhat smaller than average or somewhat larger than average. The extremes at either end are a problem. Really big cocks tear and hurt. In particular, a really big cock feels like you are getting punched in the stomach. Would you idiot authors like that? As for orgasms, they are mainly driven psychologically with the help of the clit and the G-spot. Since even a micropenis can hit the G-spot, the key thing is how a man affects a woman psychologically during sex. If you want to be a "sex god", pay attention to your woman psychologically and to how she responds. If you are one of the very rare men who actually has a very large cock, you have to make an even greater effort to be a good lover, if it's possible at all. No woman is turned on just by having something the size of a coke can shoved up her pussy, IF she can tolerate it at all.

I think male authors who write big cock stories either fear they have teeny weenies or are closeted gays (gay men do fixate on cock size, for what ever reason. Maybe it's a male thing about "bigger is better" in everything.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lmao, okay dawg, try and impress a woman with a 4 inch dick. See how long you’re kept on rotation😂 you’d better be the best listener this side of the Mississippi.

kage440kage4406 months ago
Great

Wish I could give it a 6

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Had a wife like her got rid of her found one that likes doing things to and for me

RileyKingRileyKingabout 1 month ago

Great start but fizzled out and went nowhere. 3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous