All Comments on 'O'Hare Snowstorm'

by myerslongbranch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding

Flawless writing. Terrific short story. Very sexy. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story - with point of view of both Madison and your narrator

Hi MLB

Thank you for a great story.

In addition to having an enjoyable clear and grammatical style, you provided the perspective of both Madison and your unnamed narrator quite well.

I have been in Chicago in January and seen blizzards; so I could feel the chill when Madison checked out the snow that morning. I also know O'Hare is very good at snow removal, but sometimes it is overwhelmed by Mother Nature.

I too have had a weather-affected business trip interlude, though in Central Europe. Your story brought back that positive memory.

Thank you.

PS: I just read your Sonoma Valley story; it is also excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

Completely believable story of lust and love. Just beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brings back what should have been

Very nice story.

I was caught in Chicago on business during a blizzard, and, as a desert kid, was walking through the parking lot enjoying the quiet and falling flakes, when I heard a laugh and turned to see a lady making a snow angel in the 6"+ deep snow. We struck up a conversation and walked together enjoying the brisk air and snowfall, then decided it was time to head inside.

We stopped at the bar and had glasses of wine and talked and talked, leading to flirting and a statement from her that she'd told her husband she either needed a new career or an affair, to which I suggested the affair sounded nice, because, though she was possibly 15 years older, she was attractive, fun to talk to, and, everything combined, quite sexy.

After a little more conversation she talked herself out of it, but I've always wished we had. A night with her would have been a wonderful memory and experience.

Horny CoupleHorny Couplealmost 4 years ago

Another great story that my wife and I really enjoyed. Very erotic. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous