O'Hare Snowstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the covers over both of us and turned off the bedside lamp. As I snuggled down next to her, I joined her song, "It doesn't show signs of stopping, and I've bought some corn for popping, the lights are turned way down low, Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!"

Soon, we both fell asleep.

In the morning, I awoke disoriented, unsure of my location, as happens after many nights in different hotel rooms. The previous evening rushed back, though, when I saw Madison peering between the curtains at the pale morning.

"Still snowing?" I asked.

"Just a little," she said, pulling back the curtains to show me. A few flakes still fluttered down over the white landscape below. Triangles of snow lay caught in the corners of our window sill outside.

"Brr!" I shivered. "Makes me cold just to look. You must be cold."

"Maybe a little." Madison smiled, suddenly shy. Still naked, her body looked like sculpture in the cool light.

"Come back to bed," I invited, sweeping back the covers. She returned, picking up a room service menu on the way, and sliding under the sheets. I watched her in bed next to me, her hair askew from last night, reading intently, occasionally licking her lips with appetite. Feeling my stare, she turned.

"Hungry?" she asked, holding out the menu.

"Hungry for more of you," I answered, and leaned over to kiss her.

"Oh, really?" she replied, feigning surprise. "I thought I was just taking advantage of you in the drunken darkness."

I slid my head under the sheets, and scooted between her legs.

"Or was that you taking advantage of me? Hmm..." Her voice trailed off, and I heard the menu drop to the floor.

My face hovered above her pussy, and I breathed in its warm animal scent, redolent with sexual excitement from last night. My cheeks brushed her pubic hair, surprisingly soft despite its tight black curls. My lips gently pressed against her pussy lips, and my tongue slipped slowly between them.

Her taste was exotic and exciting. Her legs spread wider, and her vulva opened to my tracing tongue. Her vagina relaxed as my tongue probed and slipped inside. Her hips rose eagerly to meet my lips, and her hood slid back to reveal her tiny erect clit as I kissed her.

As her excitement gathered, she began to move her pelvis in rhythm with my mouth, and she purred softly each time she exhaled. Then she grabbed my left wrist with her hand, and slid it toward her bottom.

"Do me like I did you last night," she whispered. This request was new territory for me, but I remembered the sensation fondly, so I was willing to oblige. I moved my hand under her cheeks, and walked my fingers between her crack. I traced my middle finger along until I found her pucker, and pressed lightly. At first, her asshole tightened against me, but a moment later relaxed open. I slid my finger just inside her, slowly and gently.

She gasped with this added sensation, and the pace of her rising hips quickened. Pressing her thigh with my right hand, to spread her further open to me, I moved my tongue in long strokes, starting inside her and lapping up to her clit. Every time she breathed out, more rapidly now, she sang little high notes. As she crescendoed, I shifted my full attention to her clit, engulfing it in my lips, tickling it with my tongue. Suddenly, she pressed down hard against my finger, then thrust up against my mouth. She let out a deep groan, almost a growl, and came with a shudder through her whole body.

I slid up and held her in my arms as she settled down. After a while, she opened her eyes, looked at me, and grinned.

"Well!" she said.

"Well what?"

"Well done, I guess. Well pleased. Well, well, well." She closed her eyes again, and let out a contented sigh.

After another while, Madison opened her eyes, and looked around the room. "I think," she said, "that box had another condom in it. I think you should put it on. Because I think I would like you inside me again."

"I think that sounds like an excellent idea," I agreed, and climbed out of bed. I found the box, unwrapped a new condom, and unrolled it down my dick, so hard now it almost ached. She watched intently, and spread her legs as I climbed back into bed, revealing her pink pussy, glistening and ready. I slipped on top of her, and she looked up at me with a smile in her eyes. I slid inside her easily.

Our strokes were less urgent this time, more luxurious. I buried my full length, then paused to press my pelvis against her clit. She rocked her hips up to meet me, then side to side matching my rhythm. As my tempo increased, she pulled up her knees, so her feet swayed open on either side and I penetrated her ever more deeply.

"That's what I like," she said, her eyes half closed. "You're not always so quick, after all."

"I want it to last," I answered. "I always want to remember this."

She reached for my hips, and pulled me firmly toward her. I thrust faster and harder now, watching as she tilted back her head, lost in the moment, looking down at her breasts, swaying with our motion. I shut my eyes and focused on feeling her pussy, the tight circle of its opening sliding down my shaft, the soft cushion of its depths enveloping my head. The sensations overcame me, and soon my orgasm rushed through me like an express train passing through a station. With its dying pulses, I fell across her, my mouth by her ear.

"Oh, Madison," I whispered. "Madison, that was extraordinary."

She hugged her arms around my back, and sighed softly.

Some time later, I climbed from her and out of bed. She lay back on the pillow, her fingers laced behind her head.

I was tossing the spent condom when my mobile phone rang. I read its screen. "Corporate travel," I reported, and answered the phone.

Madison sat up in bed, the sheets falling away to reveal her lovely torso, listening to my side of the conversation.

"Yes, that's me. Yes, my colleague is here with me." We exchanged guilty grins.

"You found us a flight home? When does it leave? An hour and a half." I looked at the alarm clock, then at Madison. Quickly, she slipped from bed, gathered some things, and disappeared into the bathroom.

I jotted down the flight details and hung up. Listening to the running shower, I pondered the situation. The marvelous time I'd had. The complicated real world to which we'd soon return.

Madison emerged from the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel, already wearing a shirt, reaching for her pants. She stopped and smirked at me. "Much as I admire your nude male form, you'd better get dressed if we're going to catch that flight."

Very soon, we were both showered, dressed, and packed. I scooped up the express check-out paper by the door, and we hurried out of the hotel and into the airport terminal.

The flight home was packed but routine. Madison read while I flipped through email, distracted. Eventually, the sky grew dark outside, and the seat belt light came on for descent.

She reached over and folded down my laptop screen. "Can we talk a minute?"

I breathed in. Where would this take us? She leaned toward me and spoke softly.

"Look, I know you're married. I have something serious developing, too. At least, I think it's serious. Anyway, that was fun. Really fun. But I think it was one-time fun. Know what I mean?"

I breathed out. "Once-in-a-lifetime fun?" I asked, smiling in frank relief.

She smiled back. "Once-in-a-lifetime? You flatter me."

"I'll remember it all my life. Seriously. But I understand what you're saying. Next Monday, it never happened."

"No, that sounds like a mistake. It didn't feel like a mistake. It happened. It just won't happen again."

"What goes on the road, stays on the road."

"Exactly."

The plane landed, and we walked together to the curb. She would catch a cab home, I would retrieve my car from long-term parking.

"Well," I said, reaching out to shake hands.

"Well," she replied, taking my hand and holding onto it.

"Thanks for a good week and a good launch. It was a pleasure working with you, Madison."

"The pleasure was all mine." She smiled, then leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Well, maybe not all mine." She dropped my hand, and headed for the cab line. She waved goodbye, and I waved back until her cab drove off.

I shook my head and smiled to myself, remembering but not quite believing our hiatus at O'Hare. I headed for my car, for the long drive home.


12