Oil and Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers

But soon all I hear are cries and grunts and whimpers, interspersed with deep gasps for breath. And my chest is burning as my hips ratchet up the attack, pistoning faster and faster against her! And finally I growl, "Oh FUCK!" as I slam her so hard she takes a step forward before ramming herself back onto me.

My hips buck and I grind against her ass as I feel my cock detonate deep inside, and I grunt with each pump of my cum blasting into her. But she growls too, and her ass grinds and slaps back against me as her head bobs up and down, then her hands slide all the way down to the rim of the tub before she can catch herself.

For a moment I can barely stand up myself, but then I slide my hands to her waist and help to pull her up so she can finally lean back against me as we pant and gasp in unison, chests heaving. And when she turns to me my arms lock around her, even as our lips lock together, and we sway together as the water washes over us.

We rinse ourselves clean again, then towel each other off and beat a swift retreat to the bedroom. We're both still shaking a little and the bed feels good, and I pull the covers up over us so we can snuggle again. But of course we aren't tired now, and we give each other playful little kisses as our hands look for new places to explore.

It's not long before my fingers find her breasts and I gently fondle them. She sighs and takes a deep breath. But then she giggles and says, "Typical man! Just can't keep your hands off, can you!"

I catch one hard little tip and give it a squeeze as I reply, "Want me to?"

She's breathing deeper now but she says, with a gasp, "No way!"

Leaning over I kiss her hard and she squirms till her body is pressed tight against me. But when the kiss is finally over she rolls back and sighs, "Mmmmmmmmmmm, this is a nice way to wake up in the morning, especially now since Cookie is still tingling! I think she likes her new friend!"

I laugh and reply, "Well there's not much doubt her new friend is pretty fond of her, too! But you promised, so tell me. I must have heard 100 different names for pussy, but Cookie is a first. Where the hell did that come from?"

She looks at me with a smirk then says, "Well okay, if you rub my tits some more, I'll tell you!"

I chuckle and I exclaim, "Jeezus Christ! And you talk about me? Talk about horny in the morning!"

She giggles and says, "It's no secret I love to tease you, but I love the feel of your hands on me. Besides, I love my big boobs! They're my prized possession! And I really like it when you show me how much you like them!"

"Oh my god!" I say with a shocked look. "Let me write this down! Date, time and location! So I can remind you of this when you complain."

"You don't have to. And If you neglect the girls I'll remind you!"

"Jeez, now it's "the girls". At least I've heard that one before."

And she sighs as I roll on my side and begin to massage her, holding nothing back now that I have permission. But I chuckle and say, "Okay, I'm keeping my end of the bargain. How did Cookie get her name?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," she says dreamily, "Just don't stop! It's not much of a story really. I remember when I was a little girl, maybe six, I realized I had no idea what my pussy was called, although even then, somehow I knew it was a special part of me. So I asked my mother. We didn't talk about things like that much and she had trouble coming up with an answer."

"Oh god Billy, that feels good! Just like that!" she suddenly exclaims, then continues.

"I guess she didn't want to use common slang like pussy, and didn't want to get into anatomical correctness quite yet, so she finally said, "Honey, that's your cookie! It didn't make much sense to me then but I just accepted it, and over time I just began to think of her as "Cookie".

And she moans, "Oh fuck, keep doing that!" as I play gently with a nipple, squeezing lightly, then rolling it in my fingers.

"And now it's just a natural part of me, I don't even think about it. It can be a little embarrassing if I slip and call her that, but it's one of those things I don't mention to many people," she giggles. "And to tell the truth baby, you're the first one that ever asked about it!"

I'm almost as surprised as she is when I feel myself getting hard again, but it's pressing against her leg and she suddenly exclaims, "Oh my god, you don't really think you're going to fuck me again do you? Doesn't that thing ever get tired? We haven't even been together a day yet and you're trying to wear her out!"

But then she suddenly changes the topic. "By the way, what do you call him, does he have a special name?"

I laugh, this is getting silly. Of course "he" doesn't, I haven't even thought of it as "him" up till now. But I tell her, "Why sho' hunny, dat's ma luvvvvvvv tule!"

It takes just a second to sink in. And then she shrieks with laughter and convulses on the bed, kicking her feet under the covers. It's contagious, and soon both of us are laughing so hard we have tears streaming down our cheeks. But it gets worse. She says, "Well from now on, I'll just call him LT then!" And pretty soon we're shaking so hard with laughter we can hardly move!

Eventually we calm down and I lean over and kiss her, just relishing the touch of our bodies and the wonderful camaraderie we seem to have. The sexual tension has pretty much evaporated, but it just feels damn good being with her. Until she moves just a bit, and I feel her hand, very gently, wrap around my cock, and just hold it.

It's pretty much soft now, but I gasp at her touch, and she smiles up at me. "I just don't want LT to feel neglected!"

We both chuckle again, but it does feel good! And I just can't resist sliding a hand to her breast again and holding it. She sighs, and I can feel her grip tighten, just a little, and sure enough, I can feel a tension in my cock again.

Then she whispers, "Billy, you really do like my tits, don't you? Because the girls are telling me they just love your touch!" And I feel a tiny shudder go through her.

"Oh my god Sandy, that's just silly! I love your breasts! They are so beautiful! And so soft and smooth that just touching them sends a chill through me. And better yet is knowing how much you like me looking and touching! Your reaction is what turns me on the most! Perhaps you haven't noticed, but my hands and mouth have spent a lot of time with the girls!

She sighs again. "I've noticed, Billy." And her hand starts to slide slowly up and down my rock hard, swollen cock. And she sighs. "Cookie's sore. What am I gonna' do with this?"

I push the covers down a little, then bend over her again, but this time my mouth just slides right over a taught nipple, and after my tongue gets it sloppy wet my lips begin to nurse. She moans and her back arches at the same time her hand lands on my head, urging me down. Knowing now how much she likes my touch I use my mouth to play gently with her nipple, lips and tongue squeezing and teasing. And it's making me drool so hard I'm getting her sloppy wet and slippery.

I use both hands, one holding the "girl" in my mouth steady, the other gently kneading and petting her sister so she won't feel left out. The sudden thought pleases me, and I lift my head and look at her with a big grin. And I whisper, "I think I'll call them "the sisters". They go together so nicely!"

She gasps at the sudden nonsense and gently pushes my head down again. "Whatever! Don't talk with your mouth full!"

We've just had a wonderful time in the shower and this is totally unexpected which maybe is why it's so good. There is just something special about being snuggled under the covers and talking so intimately and freely that seems to have turned us both on. Gradually her body starts to move, first her back arches to my mouth and my hands, then I can feel the rhythm as her hips gently roll, putting her whole body in motion.

I'm fascinated with her nipples, now swollen and pebbly rough and rocky hard, and seemingly sensitive to the lightest touch. And yet she seems to love it when I treat them rough, squeezing hard, pulling and stretching, or twisting. And when I graze one with my teeth or lock them at the base it seems to make her crazy, almost begging me to bite harder and pull.

She's whimpering now, trying to fight back a little squeal every time my tongue swirls or my fingers pull or my hand squeezes. And her breath is coming in deep gasps, making her chest heave against me. When I slide a hand down between her legs I find she's dripping wet, her juices already leaking. But when I stroke with my fingers she jumps and then gasps, "Easy baby, please, she really is sensitive now! She's just not used to being given the kind of attention she's getting from you!"

The last thing I want is to hurt her, so I just cup my hand over her and hold her, and she pushes slowly against it as her hips rock. I realize we may not be able to go any further right now, but still, it feels so amazingly good, just being together like this.

But she sighs deeply, then urges my hungry mouth away from her breast and says, with a little giggle, "I know something she'll like, and something I know you will too!"

And with a little groan she pushes herself up from the bed, peeling the covers back, then looks down at me with a big grin. Then she bends and gives my hard cock a kiss, before wrapping a hand around it again. And she whispers, "Lay back, baby!"

I'm quick to comply, thinking I know where she's going, and quickly find I'm right, as she straddles my chest with her knees. I slide my hands up her thighs and get a grip on her cheeks, then pull her back a little, then down. And she gasps, "Oh fuck!" When my tongue snakes out and gives her a little flick. She lets me guide her down until my mouth is filled with "Cookie", and I begin to lick gently up and down, tasting the nectar which is now dripping from her.

And a moment later it's my turn to groan as her lips slide over me, and I can feel her drool run down my shaft. She starts bobbing her head as she sucks lightly and lengthens her strokes, taking more and more of me, and her ass rocks back and forth, feeding "Cookie" to me. I tighten my grip, holding her steady so I can tease her lips gently, stroking and kissing the swollen outer folds, then slipping my tongue inside and lapping up the wetness.

Even with a mouthful of cock she squeals and moans as my tongue gently probes, finding her little hole and sliding carefully in and out. I can't believe how wet she is, an unending flow of her creamy juices waiting for me, and I greedily suck and lick and kiss, lapping them all up. I can feel her shuddering as my tongue goes deeper and deeper, searching, then swirling and gathering.

But she's a girl on a mission and she's beginning to move her head faster and harder, her lips slamming down over me until she gags with every stroke as I hit the back of her mouth. And sometimes it seems, for just a moment, I slip even deeper, into the tightness of her throat, before she lifts her head and gasps for breath, her drool streaming down my shaft.

I'm finding it harder to concentrate, but if I pull away, even for a moment she pushes down, feeding Cookie to me. It's pretty obvious Cookie is ready for anything now, and I grind my face into her, kissing the tender inner lips, sucking, nipping; then pushing my tongue deep between them. Every touch brings the response of a cry or moan, but they are all muffled by my cock as her head bobs up and down, hardly missing a stroke.

But when my lips find her clit and suck as my tongue swirls around it she suddenly jerks her head up and moans loudly, "Oh damn Billy, you sonofabitch!" And she rides my face, forgetting about my throbbing cock. But only for a moment, and then I feel her hand grab me tight and start stroking hard at the same time she's grinding Cookie onto my mouth.

She moans, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh goddd!" and the hand stops stroking and clutches me in a strangle hold as she sits straight up on me, rolling her ass and grinding Cookie on my face. I can't see and I can't breathe, but I know she's right there now and I suck hard on the little bud of her clit peeking from its hood. Suddenly, "Bayyyyyybeeeeeeeeeeee!" and she bucks hard, and starts to fall forward until my hands catch her. And I hold her tight against my mouth as she bounces erratically up and down, gasping, squealing and crying all at once.

And suddenly a fresh flood of her creamy juices pours over my face, so much there's no hope of catching it all, but I lap and suck and swallow the best I can. When her hips finally stop rolling I ease my grip and she drops to all fours, panting hard and moaning quietly. But she manages to gasp out, "Oh honey! God you did it again! I didn't think Cookie could cum that much!"

She slides her leg over me and turns, looking up at my cum-covered face and giggles. "Aren't you afraid you're going to drown?"

"Well the thought did cross my mind. If I didn't suffocate first! But what a way to go!"

"I hope you like Cookie, because I think she's in love with you."

I chuckle, "Don't worry, Cookie is rapidly becoming my favorite meal!"

Then she notices. "Aww damn, baby I'm sorry. He got left behind! Again! And I'd love nothing better than to finish him off with Cookie, but she's really not ready yet. Stand up for me babe!"

I figure I know what she has in mind and I slide off the bed, standing next to it and waiting for her. But instead of coming with me and going to her knees she lies on her back on the bed, head right at the edge of the mattress. And from upside down, she grins up at me. "Gimme!"

I get the picture and with a bigger grin move in front of her, then bend over and put my hands on the sheet on either side. And In a moment I feel her hand grasp me and tug till her lips can close around me. I shudder, then groan, "Oh fuck!" as her tongue swirls, then grinds on my head while her hand grips me tightly.

But she pulls me back for a moment and gasps, "C'mon Billy, fuck my face! I wanna taste you!"

She doesn't have to tell me twice, I start rolling my hips and pumping my cock into her mouth. And she does her part, her lips squeezing tight and tongue grinding against my shaft. This is even better than the 69 because now my whole world is my cock, and I'm shaking because it feels so fucking good!

I can feel my cock hit the back of her mouth and she gags hard, so I stop and wait for her to catch her breath. But her hand pulls me back just long enough for her to growl, "Don't fucking Stop! Do it! You worry about this fucking cock, I'll do the rest!" And in another second my cock is bathed in hot spit again.

Ok, she'll get what she wants. NO! She'll get what I want now! I start thrusting hard, ramming as deep as I can get and enjoying the sounds of her gagging and gurgling almost as much as her tight lips and hot mouth. And I have no intention of stopping. But she squirms on the bed and I feel her hands grab hold of the backs of my thighs as she pulls herself to me till her head is drooping a little down, off the mattress.

And she keeps yanking, urging me to fuck her mouth even harder! I only hope it's as good for her as it is for me when I begin bucking hard, pounding my cock into her mouth. And suddenly, I gasp at the shock, then groan with the pleasure as I slide deep into her tight throat! She's not making any more noise because she can't; her throat sealed off by my cock. But when I pull back she sputters and I feel a flood of spit pour over me. I hesitate a moment, not sure she meant this to happen, but when she pulls on my thighs again I know. And I begin to roll my hips hard, feeling my head slide into her throat with every thrust.

Oh my god, it's tight like nothing I've ever felt, and I shudder and moan with every stroke. But I keep pounding harder, trying to bury my cock in her, and when my balls start slapping against her forehead I know I'm about there!

"Oh fucking god, Sandy!" I groan and gasp, knowing that if she doesn't let me stop this won't last long. But she has no intention of that, and her hands keep pulling hard against my thighs, urging me to go faster and even deeper! Knowing what she wants I give in, thrusting as hard and deep as I can and enjoying the exquisite feeling of her tight slippery throat.

Just when I know I can't last any longer she stops me, pushing back on my legs, then gasping for breath and spitting and coughing. But in a second or two she growls, "Now!" and swallows me again and pulls hard. And I pump my cock into her like a piston, feeling her lips against my groin as I slide half way to her stomach. She sucks hard and it only takes a few seconds. Suddenly I straighten up and grab her head. And I look down, watching, as I slam my cock into her mouth and grind against her lips. My hips buck once and I feel the first spurt of cum blast down her throat.

But she uses both hands, surprising me when she pushes me back with one, then grabs the base of my cock with the other. And her lips lock tight and grind on my shaft as she yanks me back and forth, milking me until I've pumped every drop into her hungry mouth!

I'm shaking so hard I can hardly stand, but I finally ease my softening cock from her lips, and a big smile appears. And then she swallows, exaggerating, to let me know she's gotten every drop.

I quickly sit on the edge of the bed, almost in shock and still feeling shaky. But mostly, I'm amazed. I've known forever that Sandy is a hot shit, but I never expected anything like that from her! And all I can gather the strength to gasp is, "Holy Jeezus!"

She's still lying next to me, but she's pulled herself up and rolled on her side. And when I hear her giggle I finally look over at her. The smirk on her face says it all; she's pleased as hell with herself. Well what the fuck! She should be! Because so am I! "Sandy! That was amazing! I never expected ...!

She stops me. "Well Billy, we all have our strengths and weaknesses. I can't give great massages like you do. But you already said I'm a great cocksucker! Which, by the way, I take as a compliment. And you also said you wanted to shove your cock down my tight little throat!" Sheesh, she quotes me exactly, best I can remember.

"Well now you have, so you should be happy!" and she giggles again. "So I hope it was as good for you as you imagined!"

I shake my head in amazement. And then I turn to her and grab her by the arms and pull her up to me so we're face to face. "Sandy, that was far beyond anything I ever imagined and you know damn well it was!" It's my turn to chuckle. "I'll trade that for a massage any day of the week!"

The look on her face isn't a smirk any more. It's just a happy smile. Probably just like mine. And when our smiles meet our lips gently move together as my arms tighten around her. And the quiet little moan of contentment comes from someplace deep inside her.

We're still not sleepy, but physically and emotionally we are pretty well spent, and we lay back on the bed for a while, relaxing. And just holding hands. Yes, dammit, holding hands. Because I just don't want to lose contact with her right now. And we actually chat a little. I tell her I got Tom squared away and she just says, "I knew you would."

But then we move away from the office and on to other things. Of course we know what each other does in our time off, we've talked about it a lot over the years. And she asks, "Do you think I could go hiking? It sounds like you enjoy it a lot, and I like the outdoors. Of course I don't like being hot or cold or sweaty much, and I'm a little afraid of heights."

She laughs. "Doesn't sound like I'd be that great a companion does it. But when you told me about how you and Carla went on a weekend once, and teased me about what you did in the tent I was kind of jealous. And I'd really like to try it if you think ..."

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers
1...45678...17