Oil and Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers

Putting my hands at her waist I begin kissing, side to side, slowly down and down, listening to her little moans and whimpers, and by the time my lips reach the little red forest her legs are spread wide open for me. I tease her a little, kissing here and there, running my tongue down the creases of her legs. But that scent is so delicious that it's stronger than I am, and my tongue slides its way down one side of her swollen pink outer lips, then back up the other, before the tip lightly drags right down the middle.

She moans suddenly and her hips lift a little, wanting more, but I smile and manage to hold out another moment, torturing her. But then my willpower collapses and I press my lips hard against her as my tongue snakes deep between her inner lips, and I moan with pleasure as I realize she has a pool of nectar waiting for me. And when I begin to lap it up like I'm dying of thirst she writhes under me, her body undulating and her hips pumping against my face. And I feel a hand on my head, urging me on.

It's hard to tell who's moaning now as we dance together, my face grinding against her as she bucks under me, her hand pushing harder till I have to gasp to breathe. But I know it's her when I hear, "Oh god Billy, oh god oh god oh god!"

I force my head back up a little and kiss and nip up and down as I catch my breath. And I love the way she shudders every time I slide my tongue the length of her slick pinkness. But she groans again when the tip flicks against the hood of her clit, swollen and hard now, and her fingers clutch and her hands make sure I don't move from there. So I suck gently, teasing the little head out of hiding, and gently lave it with my tongue. Her hips begin rocking now, and she sings a little song to me, moaning and gasping in time with my lips and tongue.

She's not pushing down any more, but her hands are just sliding back and forth over my head, fingers tangling themselves in my hair. And she's pulled her legs together and up till her thighs are pressed against my head, making sure I don't stray. No worries honey, I know what you need now, and I want it as much as you do. I tighten my lips and suck on the swollen nub, at the same time grinding my tongue in circles, around, around, around, then over and back. Her coordination is gone and she's just bucking under me, and her fingers are locked in my hair.

I stop for just a moment, blowing my warm breath against her and teasing her, and when I grind my tongue down hard again suddenly she goes off, her thighs locking my head in place as her ass lifts off the bed and she grinds against my face. And her low pitched growl fills the room and ends in a snarl, "Oh fucking GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

I grab her hips and hang on as she bucks and squirms, the growl replaced by high-pitched squeaks and squeals. And then I feel warmth on my chin as her creamy center starts to flow, and I slide my lips down and lap gently, enjoying my reward. I feel her fingers relax slowly, and then her hands start to pet my hair, smoothing it as she finally breathes again, long deep gasps. She relaxes under me but I can still feel shudders and shivers going through her, and we both enjoy the aftershocks as I rest my cheek against her thigh.

When she finally unlocks her thighs I raise my head and smile up at her with my wet creamy face, and I'm sure, a smug look of victory. When she sees it the shock on her face is replaced by mock distain, and she orders, "Okay animal, come up here!"

Those arms reaching for me look awful good, and I'm there in a second, falling into them. And she's ignoring the mess as she grinds her lips against me at the same time her body molds to mine. My cock is still rock hard and it's captured against her tummy, but this feels so good I really don't care.

When she finally comes up for air her eyes are sparkling. "Wow Billy, you sure know how to show a girl good time!" She giggles. And she stretches, grinding her body against mine and rubbing hard against my cock. And suddenly her demeanor changes. And she whispers, "I think maybe it's time for him to meet Cookie!"

When she sees the strange look on my face she laughs and says, "Never mind, I'll tell you later, but that's what I call her. And right now you have Cookie smeared all over your face!"

I grin at her and say, "I just love cookies! And she's my favorite flavor!"

"Gawd that's lame!" She giggles. "But maybe I asked for it. And you did devour her, that's for sure. But I'm not so sure about him. She's just a little girl and he might be too much for her." She says the last in a singsong little girl's voice.

Meanwhile, just thinking about it has "him" aching hard again, and my hips start to roll, rubbing against her. And I whisper to her, a strain in my voice, "I have a feeling she'll grow up fast, honey. Top or bottom?"

And in a breathy whisper she sings, "I've got a ticket to rideeeeeee," as she pushes my shoulder back onto the bed and slides a leg over me.

She sits up, then leans forward with a big smile and there is no way I can resist those beautiful tits, now swinging freely in my face. I reach up and cup her with both hands, and when I fondle gently she moans and her eyes close. They're even smoother and softer than her thighs, and my fingers just can't help sliding slowly over them. And I don't know who moans the loudest.

Her eyes pop open again and she sighs, "Oh god, baby!" leans forward and plops one of them on my face and lets me nurse for a minute. I keep my hand on her, letting her know I don't want her to move as I suck and lick and swirl. But when my other hand finds the free nipple and my fingers catch and pull and squeeze she squeals, then whimpers as she presses down harder till my face is almost covered with pure heaven.

But her pussy is straddling my cock, rocking slowly, and I can feel the wetness, so it's no surprise when she pulls herself back up and pushes up onto her knees. As soon as the pressure is relieved it pops straight up, but I reach down and hold it steady as she backs into position and lowers slowly. When we touch she wiggles a little until "Cookie's" mouth finds the head and we stare at each other as she very slowly settles back.

It's a good thing she's dripping wet because she's unbelievably tight, but she closes her eyes and eases herself down the pole, little by little. She gets half way and groans, then pulls back up again. But this time she shoves her ass down harder, and very quickly I'm almost buried in her. And I just can't tear my eyes from the sight of my cock disappearing slowly into Cookie! And in less than a minute she's settled back, sitting on my hips.

Her eyes pop open and she groans, "Oh my fucking god! Bill, you fill me up! I feel like I've been stuffed! As soon as I catch my breath I'll let you know if that's good or bad!"

And she sits for a moment, then lifts just a little and slides down again. And gradually she moves a little further and little faster until she's got a nice slow steady rhythm going and she opens her eyes again and groans, "Oh god Bill! It's good! It's good it's good it's good!" almost in tempo with her rocking.

But meanwhile, I'm fighting hard, eyes clenched shut, because she's still so fucking tight I'm right on the edge and it is so good! And I don't want to stop her but Jeez! And when I open my eyes it gets worse. Because she's smiling at me and those amazing boobs are swaying back and forth, jiggling and shaking with every thrust of her hips. Finally I grab her hips and push her down and growl, "Stop! Oh my god!"

For a second there's a question, but then she gets it and the smile gets bigger. "What's the matter baby?" she giggles. She knows damn well.

But all I can do is gasp, "Just don't move. Don't fucking move!"

Her cunt is clenching and releasing around me, even though I know she's trying to be still, and it takes about a minute before I can even breathe again. By then it seems she's loosened up just a little and I sigh deeply with relief. And I look up at her and ask, "Baby, how do you like knowing you feel too damn good?

"You should know," she counters, "can't you feel what's going on inside?"

"That's why I just held my breath for a whole minute! But it's better now. I just didn't wanna spoil something this good so soon!"

That gets a big smile, and she leans forward and puts her hands on my chest and begins to rock slowly again. And I moan with pleasure at the sensation of her silky tightness surrounding me. She says softly, "Nice to know I can make you feel this good, honey. And don't worry, you can't spoil anything. Whatever happens will be good with me!"

And she bends down enough to let her swaying breasts brush against my face, and giggles when I try to catch one in my mouth. But I reach up with both hands and capture one, holding on so it can't get away, then quickly suck the nipple into my mouth, and it's her turn to moan again when I begin to suck and lick as my hands knead slowly.

She gasps, and I suddenly feel her start to move faster and thrust down on me harder, now taking me deeper until there's no more left. She moans and her eyes close and she finally pushes up, away from my hands and drooling lips. But her eyes pop open again and she gasps, "Oh baby, you asked for it!"

And she goes to the next gear, her body bouncing up and down as she rams herself down on me. But I want to have some fun too, and I pull my legs up behind her a little and begin to meet her thrusts, and our bodies start to slap together. And when I pick up the pace a little her eyes open wide and she gasps, "Oh fuck!" and falls forward, putting her hands on my shoulders and her head next to mine. And those wonderful big tits are like pillows between us, on my chest.

In that position she rocks back and forth and I pull my legs up farther and begin to pound away, ramming my cock into her hard and listening to the wet squishy sounds. It's hard work but I'm loving every second of it, and when I reach up and put my arms around her I can feel the wet sheen of sweat on her back. And her breasts are sliding around now, the moisture from our bodies lubricating them.

Her mouth is right next to my ear and I can hear her panting, breathing hard, matching me. But then she misses a breath and tries to catch it again with deep ragged gasps. And when I push it up the last notch she moans, "Ohhhh fuckkkkk Billyyyyyyyyyyy! Don't stop! Don't fucking stopppppp!"

I'm getting tired and my face is flowing rivers now, but I tighten my arms around her and pound away, holding her so she can't move. The whole damn bed starts rocking back and forth, tapping the wall. And my breath is so far gone I'm running on empty! But just as I think I'll have to give in I feel her whole body convulse on top of me, and there's a noise that sounds like a teapot coming from between her clenched lips.

I slam my cock into her one more time and grind, my ass lifting off the bed, trying to give her the last millimeter, and even in my arms, her body is bucking back and forth as she whines and pants and moans and whimpers. But both of us are gasping for breath, and with her weight on my chest I'm not getting much, so I gradually loosen my arms, then gently roll her off to my side, and my cock, still rock hard, slips from her.

We're both still for a moment, gasping, but I finally push up on my elbow and look at her. Her face and body have a bright pink flush, but her breasts are what I focus on. They are so wet from our sweat they look oiled, and shine in the dim light. When I reach and run my hands over them they are even smoother now and slippery, and I can't contain my little groan of pleasure as I fondle gently.

Her eyes finally open and she looks at me with a smile, then puts a hand on top of mine, moving with me. But she giggles. "You were right Billy, Cookie's all grown up now!" Then her expression changes. "And you, you bastard, didn't cum!" And she pushes up on her elbows and looks down at my swollen cock.

With a big sigh she pushes herself onto her knees and crawls down the bed, and with a grin I roll onto my back again. And she grabs me with one hand and gives me a lick, making me gasp. The she looks up and says, "You're lucky I like the taste of my own cum!" But her lips don't feel a bit angry when they slide down over me.

I lie back and relax, and sigh, "Ohhhhhh fuck, Sandy!" and as a reward she gives me a little bite, then a giggle.

"It's all right, I forgive you," she laughs, "I like him in my mouth." And she plunges down over me again, bobbing faster and quickly farther until I can feel the back of her mouth. But what I like even better is her tongue grinding against my shaft. She pushes down hard and gags herself a couple of times, but I don't go any deeper down her throat, and when she lifts her head for a moment, drool pours down over me. "Maybe someday," she sighs, and inhales me again, bobbing steadily.

It doesn't take long, with the feel of her mouth and the sight of those boobs swaying under her, that I'm close again, but I don't want this to end this way, and I reach down and gently pull her back, by the hair. And I whisper to her, "I think he wants some more Cookie!

She looks up at me with a shit-eating grin, but says, "Oh gawd, never satisfied! Well this time you get to do the work!"

"Yeah, like I didn't before!" I shoot back at her as I push myself up, and we meet, on our knees, for a long hard kiss, my hands fondling her. But I lay her back and put a pillow under her head, then she pulls back a leg so I can shuffle between her thighs. And she lies there looking up at me with a big smile and her tits in her hands, squeezing them and teasing me.

The sight of her, red hair spread over the pillow and touching herself, makes me shudder, and she hears it when I suck in my breath. And that smile silently mouths the words, "Fuck me now!"

When I grasp myself and move forward she spreads her legs wide and pulls her knees up, and gasps when my tip slides up her lips and over her clit. I rub just a bit before sliding back down and pushing gently, and we watch together as my head slips easily inside "Cookie". And when I lean forward, grab her hips and slowly thrust we moan together too. She's still dripping wet and much more open now, and in moments I'm rocking slowly, long strokes going almost to her womb, and she's already gasping as her eyes close.

The feel of her tight cunt welcoming me again and again is amazing, and my cock is already on fire, but I don't want to rush, it's just too good. And when she relaxes and looks up at me again it's even better. She slides a hand down to her furry patch and rests it there, and in a moment she whispers, "I can feel him you know, stretching me just a little when he goes ... unnhhhhhhhhh ... deep ... like that. Oh baby!"

Just knowing what she's feeling makes me shudder and my cock twitches in response. But instead of moving faster I almost stop, pull back very slowly and then all the way in again. And through clenched teeth I groan, "Oh fuck. Sandy!"

"Uhhuh," she gasps back.

When I pick up the pace again my cock is shiny wet with her juices and I can feel her tighten just a bit, squeezing around me without even knowing it. Her hands go to her breasts again, fingertips finding the nipples and pulling lightly. The sight of her is almost as good as the feel and I can't keep from moving faster now, our bodies bumping softly together. But she begins to answer, her hips pumping as she meets my thrusts, and both of us groan with every stroke.

Soon the bumping turns to wet slapping, and as her hips pump harder her entire body is moving on the bed in front of me, her back arching over and over. And her fingers are pulling harder now, stretching those dark red points. Her eyes are clenched tight and her head goes back as she arches, pushing her breasts into her hands. I'm panting now, but it's not from exertion, simply the raw exhilaration of the moment, feeling totally aroused and watching her letting go, becoming a wild animal under me.

With a snarl I tighten my grip on her hips and lean forward, every thrust driving to the hilt, and she begins to grunt and moan with every stroke, her ass almost lifting from the bed as she accepts all I have to give. Now I am sweating again, and the drops from my brow are adding to the wet sheen on her body, so that she almost seems to glow. And she begins to gasp out, in rhythm, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

I'm furiously pumping her full of my cock, over and over, like a piston, and as her body shakes with every impact the bed slaps hard against the wall. But the noise of our bodies colliding almost masks everything else except my grunts and growls as I pound her again and again. She's helpless beneath me now, my fingers buried in her flesh as I use her body, just one more time, and then another.

Until I throw my head back and snarl, "Eeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaahhh" through clenched teeth as my hips buck hard and I shudder and explode in her depths. I lift her off the bed without realizing as I pump her full to overflowing, each spurt punctuated with a thrust of my hips.

It's only as my gasping for breath finally eases a bit that I become aware of her quiet whimpering beneath me, and I slowly loosen the cruel grip I have on her. And when I force my eyes open I see that her body is heaving too, as she sucks in long deep breaths. And when she looks up at me I have no idea what I see on her face. But when she can finally talk she whispers, "Oh baby! Please tell me you can do that again!" A long pause. "I never ... I never ..." And she lets it go at that.

I can't help but smile at that and I chuckle, "I think so, but just ... not right now!"

She giggles and I get that radiant smile again. "Bill, come here!"

There's no way I can resist those arms, not to mention her lush body, and she makes sure her breasts are planted in my chest when I wrap my arms around her. We enjoy a long series of little kisses, constantly wiggling to get closer together, and finally she breathes a little sigh that says, "I can't believe this!"

"Me neither, honey," I mumble and with one more little kiss we are both off to sleep.

I wake up wondering where the hell I am for just a moment. But then I hear her soft breathing, and I'm disappointed when I realize she's gotten away from me. She's lying on her stomach, one hand still resting on my arm. But the little light is still on, and I enjoy the look of her relaxed body in the soft glow. And most especially, her round ass with her legs slightly spread.

I just can't resist, and reach out a hand, running it lightly over the curve of her smooth cheek. She sighs softly, but shows no sign of wakening so I do it again, letting my hand slide up her back. This time there's a little moan, but she still doesn't move. So I rub my hand gently from shoulder to shoulder, then up the back of her neck. This time I feel a little shiver, and in a few seconds her muffled voice comes from against the sheet, "Whatever you're doing, don't stop!"

I smile at that and lean over and kiss her shoulder lightly. I really don't want to stop because I love the feel of her and I know how to give a massage, the only good legacy from the girl I was with when I first met Sandy. She was a masseuse, and taught me so we could take turns pleasing each other.

I push myself up and put both hands on her shoulder blades, gently digging my thumbs into her back in little circles, and she groans, "Oh god!" gradually I work her shoulders and neck, changing pressure and moving in different directions, diffusing the tension and relaxing muscles. And I grin when she sighs again and again and squirms on the bed because it feels so good. Eventually she turns her head and mumbles, "How the hell did you ever learn to do that so good?"

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers