Oil and Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really want to know?"

"Well yeah, I asked didn't I? Unnnhhhhhhhh ... oh fuck that's good!"

"Remember the girl I was with when I joined the company? Carla, the one you had to nurse me back to health from when we broke up?"

"Of course! Ahhhhhhhhh ... Oh god! Do that again!"

"Well, she was a masseuse ... and she taught me so I could do her too. But she was really good at a "special massage"! And I was in heaven, until I found out something. She did it as part of her job. Along with a few other things. And that was the day we broke up. Understand now why it hurt so bad?"

She suddenly pushes up on her elbows and turns to look at me. "My god! You never told me that!"

"Of course not! We didn't know each other quite so well then and I would have been embarrassed. And anyhow, it would have hurt too much at the time. It took a long time for me to shrug that off. But at least, now I'm thankful to have the experience."

I laugh and she settles down again and as my fingers start to dig in along her spine, she moans "Oh god. Shit! Ahhhhhhhhh, baby, me too!"

After I work over her upper back I push myself up and straddle her, and she giggles as I sit right down on her firm round ass. From that position I can lean forward all the way to her shoulders and run my hands up and down, heels of my palms pressing hard as they move slowly along her back and sides. She moans, deep and long. "Oh god baby! Don't stop!"

I laugh with joy and tell her, "You know, this is the first time since then that I've been comfortable enough to do this. I may be a little rusty, but I'm sure you'll forgive me."

"Shit, I don't know what would happen if you were on top of your game. I'm already getting the sheet damp."

I chuckle as I lean way forward, bending a little lower, and my hard cock rubs up the small of her back. "What the fuck, you pervert! He's that hard already?"

"He's been like that ever since I started honey. But don't worry, he likes this as much as I do." I've never called my cock a "him" before, but she's got me doing it already.

When I've covered just about every inch of her back she giggles, "I hope you realize there's more of me than just my back!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm well aware of that, honey, we'll get there, I'm just getting started!"

I slip off of her, to the side again, and start rolling her ass in my hands, loving the way she gasps at the touch of my hands and fingers. But I'm making sure I do a thorough job, and as my fingers knead every inch of the smooth soft mounds she groans with every slow, deep squeeze. She shudders when I run my fingers along the pouty crease at the bottom of her butt, and when I start long strokes up and down the backs of her thighs her legs quickly spread. Then when my hands slide down along her inner thighs she moans, "Ohhhh baby! Ummmmmmmmmm!" And I watch as a shiver runs through her entire body.

I switch from long strokes to kneading again, letting my hands move up between her legs until my fingers are lightly brushing her ass. She squirms on the bed, and her breath is coming in deep gasps now, almost panting. When I bend over a bit and I can smell her delicious scent once again. And when I finally let my fingertips slide up and down her pussy lips, barely touching, she gasps, "Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck!" I lift my fingers to my nose and inhale deeply, and when I lick them dry I can't help moaning with satisfaction. She gasps and moans when I bend over and kiss and lick nip at her beautiful round cheeks, now reddened from my attention.

But I force myself to move down the bed and run my hands all the way from her thighs to her ankles, squeezing hard to press into the muscles. My cock is aching hard and dribbling pre-cum, and sometimes it brushes against her leg, making me gasp too, but I'm determined to give her the full treatment. I don't spend too much time on her feet, even though she sighs with the pleasure of my touch. And then I kiss my way up, all the way from her ankles to her shoulder, and whisper in her ear, "Roll over, baby."

When she turns over she looks up at me like she's in pain. "You do know you're torturing me, don't you?" But then she smiles. "But fuck meeeeeeee! Don't stop! Is there such a thing as death from arousal?"

"Maybe we'll find out," I chuckle, before bending down and giving her a long deep kiss. I've been through it and I know what she means. But I'm so glad she feels it as much as I do.

I reach my hands around to the back of her neck, fingers digging in deep little circles before working slowly over her shoulders to her arms and back again. Then I hold on with my fingers as my thumbs work slowly down the sides of her neck, pressing lightly, then hard, then lightly again, soothing. She's given herself to it now and just lies with head back, eyes closed, sighing at every new touch.

But I suddenly gasp and shiver when she moves slightly and I feel her hand grasp my cock tightly and hold on! The hand doesn't move and her serene expression doesn't change, even when I moan, "Oh god! Baby!"

But she says very quietly, "Sorry, I just need something to hold on to." And then she giggles.

Her hand doesn't move, but my own movements cause it to tug and pull on me, and now I can't help groaning as I continue to work on her, trying so hard to concentrate. But I just can't help speeding up the process a little. I work across her collar bone from her shoulders, then gently up her throat, under her chin. And then my thumbs move lightly in little circles as I work slowly down her chest.

But when I reach the swell of her breasts I move along the sides, then underneath, barely touching, and I can feel her shivering in anticipation. I draw it out a little, but when I just can't wait another second I grasp both globes in my hands and squeeze, very slowly and gently. But it doesn't work the way I want.

Her breasts are so large I can't do it properly with one hand, and I have to do them one at a time, kneading from bottom to top, careful to avoid the nipple. She begins to whimper almost at once, and now her hand does move, tugging at me in time with my squeezes. She opens her eyes and looks at me with a painful smile. "Oh honey! Damn!"

I just shake my head in agreement, letting her know it's the same for me, and switch to the other breast, forcing myself to give it equal treatment. Her legs start slowly pedaling on the bed, and her breathing deepens to slow, long pants.

When I can't wait any longer I move a hand to each breast, start at the sides and slide my fingers up, all the way to the tips of the nipples. And I love the delicious shudder that runs through her, accompanied by a loud whimper. But after stroking her for a moment my fingertips start to circle around the outside of the aureoles, brushing lightly. She opens her eyes, not moving now, just watching.

I smile and catch the rock hard tips between my fingers and she gives a hopeless moan as her eyes close again, her hand now clenching and loosening around me. At first I gently squeeze, then pull just a little, then twist. But as I repeat the movements my fingertips tighten and I pinch, then pull harder, lifting, until the little tips have become long, rock hard and pointy. And when I twist I can go almost all the way round.

Her gasping is so heavy now she can barely catch her breath, and her back arches, thrusting up to my hands. Her little moans sound almost painful, like a kitten, but she knows she could stop me with a whisper. Her heels dig into the bed as she squirms, and her hips start a slow, continuous roll.

After a few long minutes I finally loosen my grip, and she sighs in relief as my hands move lower. But when they reach her waist they slide slowly across and back, and she suddenly sucks in her breath, and then her tummy, and I can feel the little goosebumps start. And she chants in a breathy whisper, "Oh god. Oh damn. Oh fuck!

I quickly have mercy and slide my hands to her hips, using a hard grip as they slide up and down, smoothing the flesh and letting her relax. But when I dig my thumbs in along the edges of her hip bones, then slide my hands slowly down to the tops of her thighs she shudders again and her eyes open, pleading with me. I knead and grind my hands into her quads carefully, loosening and relaxing them.

When my fingers graze the soft inner flesh she finally lets go of me, and both hands reach down and grab my wrists. And she's almost crying as she says, "Billy! No more! Oh my god, no more!"

I know she means it and I've reached my limit too, shuddering as hard as she does with every touch of her flesh. And I whisper to her very softly, "Baby, roll over."

She looks at me, not sure what's coming now, afraid it will be too much, but I smile and nod and she pushes herself over onto her tummy. I straddle her legs, on my knees, and lean down and kiss her cheeks again, my tongue leaving a wet trail from one spot to the next. And I can feel her shiver. Then I whisper, "Honey, push it up, just a little."

She gets it and pulls her knees up a bit, lifting her ass a few inches in the air. And I shuffle forward until my legs are spread wide, my knees just outside her hips. And she jumps when she suddenly feels the tip of my cock run up and down her exposed pussy. She's all wet, leaking her juices so they are almost dripping out of her, and with a little shove I slide easily between her lips. And she moans and I gasp.

Leaning forward, I put my hands at her sides. And when I start to roll my hips very slowly, sliding a little deeper each time, she sighs with relief, feeling what we've both been needing so bad. Her pussy is so wet it gurgles with each thrust, and my cock is covered with her juices and shining. And we rock back and forth until my body is slapping lightly against her gorgeous ass. She sighs, "Oh baby!"

With her legs held almost together she's tighter than ever, and it's impossible for us to move too fast, but the delicious feeling of her pussy clamped tightly around me is almost overpowering. And the two of us whimper and moan, echoing each other as we move slowly together. But it's not long before I have to stop moving again. She feels me shuddering and lies still, but once more I can feel the quiet flutter deep inside her.

I take a deep breath and straighten up and slide out of her, and we quickly scramble so I'm kneeling between her spread thighs. She pushes up onto her knees and I move close again, running my hands over her smooth cheeks. And when I slide back in she pushes slowly, until our bodies press tightly together. Now I hold her hips as we begin to rock, but I just can't resist taking one hand and running it over her smooth ass.

She glances back at me and says in a quivery voice, "Oh my god baby, you got me so wet I can hardly stand it!" I wonder if she knows it's the same for me as I bite my lip, hardly able to withstand the pleasure. It won't be long now, neither of us is willing to wait, and I tighten my grip, and begin thrusting faster. She sucks in her breath and begins rocking, matching my thrusts, her body slapping harder and harder against mine.

And when she bends down and buries her face in the pillow, her ass is sticking up at the perfect angle, and my cock is on fire with the sweet friction as I begin pounding harder, faster, deeper. Sandy is gasping for breath, each thrust forcing a groan or whimper from her, and I grunt with the effort as my fingers dig into her hips. And there's no stopping it now. I can feel the telltale tingle in my cock and she's almost sobbing, her body in constant motion.

My breath is coming in ragged gasps and I barely get out the words, "Baby, Oh please! Now!" I slam my hips against her ass so hard she pitches forward even more, and my cock is pulsing with each blast of my cum, over and over. She howls and pounds a fist on the sheet and her whole body shakes violently, only my hands holding her up as she bucks and writhes in my grip. And both of us are crying and moaning and gasping.

When I'm dimly conscious of the world again I have sweat running down me, dripping into a little pool on her back and I can barely open my eyes. She's limp and heavy in my grip and when I extract my fingers from her flesh she slides slowly down onto the bed. I can hear her muffled panting against the pillow and I barely manage to roll to her side before falling onto the mattress next to her.

She's still whimpering, very quietly, and I reach out a hand and run it over her hip. She suddenly lifts her head and looks up at me, and I can see her face is wet, streaked with sweat. When she rolls towards me I quickly gather her up in my arms, needing to feel the touch of her body against mine. She puts her arms around the back of my neck and her fingers run slowly over my hair as she nestles her face into my shoulder. And she breathes, in a shaky voice, "I never ... No one ever ..."

And I answer with a sigh of total satisfaction as I slowly stroke her.

When I wake again I immediately notice two things, first, it's getting light out -- amazing what a little exercise can do to improve sleep. Second, I feel great, in several ways. I have a sense of euphoria, so good I can't contain it, and yet I can't explain it either, although, of course I know it has to do with Sandy. And this time she's still snuggled in my arms, her soft warm body giving me a feeling of peace and contentment.

But there's a physical component too; my body has a wonderful fresh sense of being alive, heightened response to all things around me, most especially her. And then there's my cock. I can't define it, but it has the wonderful feeling of being used, fully and well. It's almost as though I can still feel the sensation of being buried deep inside her, the soft tightness of her cunt holding, squeezing, caressing. In fact, just thinking about it makes "him" twitch a bit. It's as if the nerve endings are unwilling to give up the exquisite sensation.

But I'm interrupted from my thoughts by a little sigh against my chest, and I look down to see her sleepy smiling face. I kiss her once on the forehead, then put my arms under hers and pull her up until we're face to face. She locks her arms around my neck and then just hugs tight for a moment. And she giggles, "You sure are comfy to sleep with, I was out like a light!"

I whisper in her ear, "I'm not sure I'd describe you as comfy, more like delicious. But either way, I only woke up a minute ago, too." And somehow our lips just find each other for a long wake-up kiss.

But then she says, "I'm sorry baby, but more than anything else right now, I need to pee. And then a shower. And I bet you do too."

As soon as she says it I know she's right, and suddenly the need is rather urgent. "Go ahead babe, but I'll be right behind you. And then maybe we can save some water and shower together!"

And in minutes the water is running, a little cloud of steam accumulating above the tub, and I give her a hand in, then swiftly follow. There's something about the steamy heat and her wet glistening body, and I feel a little stirring before I've even touched her. But she hands me a wash cloth and I gently swab her down and help her lather up her hair. And somehow, when I hand her the soap and cloth, the first thing she notices is the erection that has sprung up between us. She giggles and says, "Can't you be serious?"

"What makes you think I'm not serious?" I say, with mock indignation. "Doesn't that look serious to you?"

"Ohmygod you're impossible! Animal!" she says with a laugh, and rubs some soap into the wash cloth and begins scrubbing my cock!

I hold my breath, but she's gentle, and pretty soon she puts down the cloth and wraps her hand around me and begins slowly stroking my hard wet cock. "Does this happen every morning?"

"Well so far, every morning with you!"

She giggles and gives me a yank!

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I gasp in surprise. Of course it doesn't hurt it feels great. But I suddenly reach out a hand and give her a satisfyingly loud smack on her bouncy wet bottom, and it echoes in the small room. And best of all she jumps and squeals, and her boobs swing wildly back and forth for just a moment.

Before she recovers I put my hand on her waist and spin her around, then pull her back against my chest. She squirms against me, her ass rubbing against my cock as I slide my hands slowly up her sides from her waist until her heavy breasts slide into them. She moans softly as I begin to knead, the slippery wetness adding to the delightful feel of her. And then she reaches up and back, putting her arms around my neck as she pushes her head back against my shoulder. I squeeze and fondle her as I bend my head down and kiss under her ear and her ass begins to pump back against me.

I can feel her shiver hard as my fingertips find the slippery nipples, and I allow them to slip away again and again, each time, recapturing them. But she makes me gasp when she pushes up on tip-toes and pulls away for just a moment, allowing my rigid cock to slide between her legs. And when she pushes back again and rolls her hips her wet smooth thighs are rhythmically stroking me, and it's my turn to moan.

Now both of us are gasping, because my cock is stroking back and forth across her pussy, and both of us are rolling our hips and grinding against each other. And as I kiss down one side of her neck she presses hard against my lips and turns her head, offering me more and more of her throat.

But I can feel her shaking and she whimpers breathlessly, "After what you did to me last night I didn't believe I could want you again so bad and so soon. But dammit I do! Oh baby! Please, for god's sake, put it in!"

As I reach down to grasp myself she pulls away and leans forward, putting her hands on the shower wall, then spreads her legs as wide as the tub will allow. And when I slide my cock up between them it slips in easily and we moan together at the feel of my head buried in her.

But when I start to push slowly she gasps, sucking in her breath. And she pants, "Oh baby, please! You have to take it easy! She may be a big girl now but you stretched her out and she's a little sore!"

I wait a moment till she wiggles, then press very gently, and she's holding her breath as I slowly slide deeper, inch by inch. But soon I'm almost buried in her and she moans, "Oh god baby, that's good!"

And when I begin to rock my hips she moves with me, controlling just how fast and how deep I can go. And in no time the sound of our gasps and moans are louder than the water splashing down over us. Soon she pushes back against me a little and slides her hands down the wall until her back is near horizontal so my cock can slide more easily, and I grasp her hips and begin to thrust harder, my cock now burying itself into her as my body slaps loudly against her wet ass.

She has her feet braced against mine to keep from sliding back, and I lean forward, sliding my hands up her sides until they can catch her wildly swinging breasts again. When I lean over my cock is forced even deeper, and I fondle her as she moans and squirms against me, impaled on my iron-like rod.

I tease her for a moment, then straighten up and grab her hips before starting to thrust again, now harder and more urgently. And she quickly responds, pushing her ass back so it slaps hard against me.

Both of us know I was horny the moment I woke up this morning, and now I realize I can't last long. And I pick up the pace, my cock already throbbing inside her, loving the wet sounds of her cunt as I plunge in and out. Breathlessly I gasp, "Honey, I can't wait, come with me!"

But I'm surprised by the growl I get in response, and she begins ramming hard back against me, forcing me to brace myself and dig my fingers into her flesh. And then she gasps out, "C'mon, fuck me baby, do it! Fuck me hard! Show me what you got!" She's daring me now, knowing what will happen, and as I pick up the pace and snarl my reply she continues urging me on, begging me to pound her, asking for more. And the harder and faster I go the more she demands!

1...34567...17