All Comments on 'Oil of Roses Ch. 17'

by Fillmore

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
I love the story this tale tells!

I wonder if you've met my friends? Your story reminds me so much of them. I can hardly wait to see what happens next!

SensualCurvesSensualCurvesover 18 years ago
Better and Better!

Absolutely superb! I adore this story and would like to see it published all together as a book. One of a kind! Congrats xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another Keeper!

Reading this series has been heartwarming, fun, and STEAMY! I hope this doesn't end the series and you continue the adventures of all involved. Magnificent writing and amazing characters. I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WONDERFULL

Keep it up, please. This is the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awsome

hi writer,

i am kelly hope u remember me.i had email u and sent u mine pic. well hun i really like the story. its very wel written, marvellous plot, awsome style of writing. really i will really want u to contunie this story. its full of passion about love, passion between 3 very loving, compatiable, persons. the way u r contunieng this story is good. so buddy keep writing and keep the good work.

take care and god bless u.

P.S buddy if u have time sent ur pic in u have face and i can see u.please. ok bye

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
You know this series started great but

really all of the drug use and talk really killed it for me to be honest. It started so well too.

Personally I think the story was at it's best before Margo came back for good. Then it all kinda just snowballed in on itself to be honest. It became more of a lesbian story and honestly while being a guy I don't find those stories the least bit interesting. I was looking forward to more of Harry with Carol or Harry with Margo or Kelly but that honestly never came to be. There was far more Kelly and Carol or Jessica or Carol with Margo then there ever was with Harry in the picture.

I really wish you had just kept it as Harry and Carol without bringing Margo into the group in a sexual way to be honest but that's just me and this is your story.

Started out great like I said but for me it started to go downhill after Margo came back for good after the situation with Angie. Kelly, Jessica, Carol, Margo, and even Sharon and Patrcia made this story go from Erotic Couplings to Lesbian story and I didn't even realize that until it was too late and continued since I need to see how things ended.

Chapters 1 - 10 were great in my opinion. The others not so much though I did enjoy the scene swith Eddie and Tamara. I wish there was more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The BEST Story I Have Ever Read!!

Third time around reading this chapter and story. I love the cast which keeps getting added to and the plots they manage to fall into.

Keep up the good work!!

libertarianlibertarianalmost 15 years ago
Mom

Although I know Mom is a racist, what damns her is her prejudice against Lesbo love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous