All Comments on 'Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 03'

by ozinsom77

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't think you got the point of the feedback

The point was, "Don't do it again," not "Do it again." That one word, "Don't," makes all the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Annulment

Wow that was a short marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
They have this new punctuation thing. It's called

a quotation mark and it is amazing how it helps make dialogue more meaningful. Google it!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Still bad and...

Still bad and cold, no feelings attached, just an account of facts...Just 2 questions are open: 1st - will this marriage survive the honeymoon? 2nd - Will she become a new whore in Amy's high end escort agency? So still low than 1*

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 7 years ago
Annulment is the answer

Shouldn't be hard to get an annulment and then she can just go on with life without an idiot who neither has feelings or respect for her. It's just too bad she wasted all that time on him before the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this story barely broke a score of 3 stars

who in their right mind would have wanted a continuation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
you know when something bad

happens you learn from it, you have written three chapters a few people who are pretty sick may have led you to believe your doing a good job but over all this is pure garbage so give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why get married, no love or honor?

Also nobody to like or care about, really worthless characters​.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whay ugly and low context story!

The author did a very poor job on this story. It seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all they way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: last comment

Good question anon. The owners been notified numerous times to split loving wives into sub categories, or a new category for willing cuckoldry. So far, it's been falling on deaf ears. Given the low scores these type of stories receive, one has to wonder what motivates these author to post this crap every day. A sign of insanity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolute garbage

You really need an editor. And you really need a better story line. The low number of views and the poor score should have been all you needed to know about how bad this was. But you went on and on and on. Really stupid.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Other comments

Have nicely described this story. Nothing more to add except my *2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous