Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 06

Story Info
A story for new couple wanting to get ahead. New challenges.
8.5k words
4.45
6.7k
4
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time for Getting Down to Business

Having arrived back to their little unit, the first few days went by catching up with all events since they went on their honeymoon. All their friends wanted to meet to have drinks, dinner, tell them how gorgeous the resort was, the lifestyle, the shopping and the surf, sand and sex. The food, the marihuana and those huge black guys and what about those string bikinis and nudist beaches. The questions went on, as if some people had no life of their own and they were seemingly living it through Carol and Sam.

A week went by like a blur and the weekend came around at last. Carol and Sam could spend time just to themselves and having those conversations about their future, his work and its expected travel and money. Always money gets into these conversations and Carol knew she needed to work if they were going to get past this tiny little unit where they had just enough room to move around when they were both home.

Carol had spent time with the three major modelling groups working the south and things were not looking up, mainly because the agencies were tired and lacked the drive to get the new work rather than the typical bread and butter stuff they had survived on for years. It was blatantly obvious she had to take things into her own hands and reach out for new businesses that could use her skills, beauty and background.

Sex was Not on the Agenda

On the private front Sam and Carol had not been able to enjoy their sexual comforts because they were so engrossed in what needed to be done. The fact that they needed to get tests done and results in for STD's did play heavily on Carol's mind. Fortunately there were no issues for Carol and Carol's stretching by Phillipe would have been able to melt into the past, if not the memories.

Sam did not tell Carol of any issues so should she assume he was checked and fine? No?

Would this come back to bite them or just Carol?

Carol decided to take some precautions?

Carol: Honey, when I went to get my STD check my doctor looked at my prescription for the pill. He wants me to get off that particular prescription. It has been problemsome in his Health Magazines with increased risks for me like lumps etc. So he has provided me with a new listed one. Unfortunately that means me being off the pill for a week before I go onto the new one. Meaning the new one needs about two weeks or so after I start taking it to start working properly so we need to use condoms for about a month to six weeks. OK?

There was nothing that Sam could add, other than put that in his stored memory bank between his legs. He hated condoms, so sex with Carol was not going to be frequent for a while and maybe more encouragement to travel up north.

The Meeting With Brother Jeff

Jeff: So how was your trip? Wasn't that beach and surf just spectacular. Sam sent me some awesome pics of the surfers, some of the breaks and the beaches; they are in my folder for promos.

The questions stayed on the light-hearted brotherly loving conversation line, until Carol timed it well to move to business.

Carol: Look brother we both know you pushed us into that swinger group down there, so please don't deny it. To some degree I think I need to thank you for that. It really got me thinking about what we discussed before my honeymoon and what I am going to do to make decent money now that modelling is dropping off for me. I can and will try to get some high paying jobs interstate, but that event management business you are wanting to promote for our family is real.

Jeff: Sis, that event management business is going to require on my budgets around US$100,000 to set up and equity capitalise it just to get the assignments rolling. It will mean little income for us for maybe 12 to 18 months. Do you and Sam have $50,000 you can inject as equity, with me the balance at 50:50?

Carol: Short answer, we are borrowed up to the hilt for the unit and we need cash flow to ensure we meet the bank payments. Sam's job will make sure we can pay those and our normal bills, but saving $50,000 in the short term is not a possibility. That's why I said I am going to have to get my act together and earn some decent money.

Jeff: I have done a full business plan and budget. I have approached the family banker and they said NO until we have the hurt money of $100,000. Here is my file on this flashcard. Take it home and let me know your questions. You will see that we need around $200,000 just to open our doors and we need people to work for us on commission so we don't have to pay them until cash comes in to us. None of that is going to be easy. My rather situation is we start with $300,000 and we can dictate our terms and contracts without being screwed, because we don't have to win deals at too fine a margin.

Carol: Sam is going to start his travel program with his new firm. I promise to get into this and we can come together again later in the week. Just one thing brother don't push me into stuff like you did in Nassau again without giving me the full facts. OK?

Jeff: Yes.

But did Carol believe him? She did note a male style of grumble under his breath. Typical egotistical Jeff.

Carol spent three days working over the numbers and the assumptions, talking them through with Jeff and in a macro sense basically agreeing the plan and the budgets, while not agreeing with everything such as facilitation payments and "commissions" for leads. Conclusion being, she and Sam will not be participating until they get $100,000 to $150,000.

Sam Begins his Travel Program

Sam's new firm was paying a base salary and commissions on actual cash received from completed contracts. It was not possible for his job to be done by email, text or conference calls. They would help, but face to face with detailed business proposals, costings, marketing materials all took time away from his office desk. The preliminary estimates were around 21 days per month out of town and they would include some weekends either at site or travelling. While Carol could help with leads and constructive criticism of the plans etc, it was always going to be face to face when the core projects could be promoted and to some degree followed up by Sam to ensure the client was going to get what they contracted.

Saturday morning.

One week after their return and Sam did his first tripping to the northern States Carol heard a message ting on Sam's mobile. Sam was in the shower and Carol had recently taken to check his messages to make sure Sam did not miss any of his client contacts and leads, like any good administrative assistant would do. She went to his briefcase and opened it, to find two mobiles. Carol thought this second one must be supplied by his new firm. The two were both Apple I phones, but his own one was blue and the second was red. It was this second phone that had the message. Intrigued she opened it and scrolled down to see what the message was and determine what she needed to tell Sam. There were six messages on the phone with the last one un-opened.

The opened messages were:

Monday: Joan

Hi lover. When R U free tonight. Hubby is out so I thought we could catch up like we did down at party.

The response was: Finish with Harry M about 6.30. He and his think tank people are going to be busy tonight so I am free to do as we please. Am staying at the Hilton room 217. If works for you meet you in the foyer at say 7.00.

Monday; Joan

I will see you at 217.

Tuesday: Joan

My god U were insatiable last night. Room service was great idea. My pussy is still leaking cum. Is that wife our yours frigid or something? Did speak to Verity this morning and she can meet U Wednesday up there. Call her. Check out your emails for photo.

Wednesday: Verity

Thanks for call. OK for tonight and tomorrow morning. The mans away golf. Cant wait to get you between legs again. Trust Joan did not drain U? See U foyer Marriot at 7.

Un-opened Saturday: Verity

Un-opened so left that way by Carol. She did not want to tip off Sam she had seen the texts and she could readily guess what it would contain.

No wonder why Sam had said he had enjoyed staying at the Marriot and he would book there for his future trips. Pussy galore and his boss pays for the facilities.

Carol was inwardly upset, but she believed this was likely to be the scene with Sam not being able to keep his dick in his pants for too long. She was going to accept this as how Sam was going to do his future business, at least for now even if she was distressed with his attitude to their marriage and fidelity. Maybe a private form of revenge would help to ease the pain?

Over breakfast Sam informed Carol that he would be travelling for the next ten days straight starting Monday, going back to the northern States again and giving her his hotel and contact bookings if she needed him. Carol scanned the list and there was the Marriot again.

Carol: Ok I will see what I can do while you are away. Do have some contacts up in NYC, so if you don't have any issues, how about I do that while you are travelling. You have my mobile if you need me. We can just close up the unit and go. By the way, I did hear a message ting on your mobile.

Sam went to his briefcase and out to the balcony. Took out the phone and read the message. Returning he just said that was just a confirmation of one of his appointments.

Carol knew what that meant.

Returning to the breakfast table he sat down and began reading his appointments list.

Carol had meanwhile approached Sam from behind and slid her hands down his front while nibbling his ear and gently sucking on his neck. Sam lifted his head to see Carol in a mirror opposite was totally nude and her breasts were flanking his head. She continued to nibble and put her tongue in his ear while she played with his cock through his pyjamas. Carol was going to fuck Sam until she was too sore for more, plus she had her own form of revenge planned for more of the same but this time when she was in the power seat. This time she had a condom in her hand.

Carol: Darling Henrietta down there is getting very frisky that Henry has not been available for visitation and conjugal rights? Got the time? She said with a very horny smile across her face.

Carol handed two packs of condoms. One with ribbing and the other was flavoured.

Sam swung around and picked Carol up like she was a feather, plonking her on the bed and placing those condoms boxes on the side cabinets. He went to the small drawer in the cabinet and took out the dildo that Carol had been given in Nassau. Checking on the battery he looked down on Carol with a somewhat intimidating look of a male about to take whatever he chose from the hapless helpless Carol.

Carol thought to herself this looks promising.

Sam: Now this beast of mine has been locked away from that pussy of yours for days and he is getting frustrated and now you want me to cover him up with a raincoat. That is going to cost you my darling wife. The last time we had some private time you nearly raped me and wanted to become my cock whore. Right?

Carol: Yes. I like it when you talk to me like you want to devour me. Do what you want. Said with a come fuck me look.

Sam: Ok so training begins from now. Open those legs and let me start to play. No complaints or I get rough.

Carol: Promises, promises.

Sam went down on Carol roughly sucking and licking every part of Carol's pussy and arse. He injected his tongue and swirled it, twisting and turning, sucking and licking and making Carol ever so wet. He then replaced his tongue with his fingers, two in her arse and three around her pussy. He played with her clit and mercilessly attacked his prize. Finding no objections Sam turned on the dildo and slowly pushed it into Carol's pussy; again finding no delays he pushed that dildo in as far as he could and started to ream her pussy, sucking her clit and pushing to fingers up her arse. The dildo went in and out with no slowing, just bottoming out as it could go no further.

Sam: This dildo is too short. We are going to the sex shop after this and get a bigger, longer one and some but plugs so we can train that rose bud of yours for more action. Maybe some restraints and blindfolds. Yes crotchless nickers and some great negligees. I am going to train you to be my slut.

Sam un-ceremoneously twisted Carol so that she faced the pillows and stuck her rear into the air.

Sam: So this is the way you like to be fucked? Do you want more of this. Do you like to be fucked from the rear with a big cock. Head down you couldn't care what cock is between your legs, so long as it is hard, thick and pummelling?

Carol: I love you Sam and I love the ways you make love to me and how you take me over and make me live. Make me your private cock loving whore. Do me please.

Sam put on to condom with the biggest ribs and bumps he could find and shoved his covered cock into Carol's pussy. He could not feel her insides as well with the condom so he took the next best course and pushed into her as hard as he could making her body tremble with shocks and her boobs bounce up and down. He bottomed out on every thrust and Carol was lost in her own world of lust.

They both came exhausted from their violence, with her own cum streaming from Carol's pussy down her legs and into the cooler air. Sam disposed of the condom vowing to avoid these things if at all possible.

Carol hugged Sam and kissed him passionately. She felt she had to compete with Joan and Verity and any other loose woman he came across, so she had to be prepared for his excesses. And excesses they were.

Sam: OK put on a track suit, nothing else and let's go.

Carol had no time to consider what was going on other than she guessed this was how Sam was treating his Nassau friends. She wiped her pussy with tissues, threw on her warmer tracksuit and sneakers. Sam quickly dressed in jeans, sloppy joe, sneakers and they were off down the stairs.

In minutes they were down the shopping centre and parked outside the sex shop. Not a word was said between their unit and the front doors of the shop. Sam hustled Carol up the stairs and into the warmth of the shop. Both wandered around the stalls reviewing the goods, videos, creams, sexy clothing and books.

Sam walked up behind Carol and held her tight from behind, inserting fingers into her pussy and playing away while trying to keep Carol quiet and not let on what was happening to the counter assistants.

Carol: (Whispering) Stop that Sam. We are here to get stuff for our home and between us at home. Right?

Sam: You say that, but I am not sure that is what your pussy is saying. It is wet and wanting.

Carol: (Whispering) Yours would be too if you had one and you just had one of the best orgasms in your life. I will leak down there for a while big fellow.

Wandering around the aisles they were approached by one of the sales staff. Carol did her best to distance herself from Sam, but Sam would have none of that. He was intent.

Sam had already put into a carry basket the Fifty Shades Darker DVD and was standing in front of a collection of DVDs showing all forms of bondage. The woman sales assistant just picked up one particular DVD and put it into the basket, winking at Carol as she did so. She then took Sam to her aisle dealing with restraints including soft-bindings and dropped two packets into the basket, these were Velcro bindings covered with a soft fur and had ties presumably to attach to the bed base. A third was a packet of blindfolds.

Sam: Dildos?

Carol and Sam followed this woman to a large collection of packaged dildos of an enormous range of sizes, shapes, powered, colours and realism. Carol selected one of the biggest and blackest motorised version, somewhat threatening Sam with her selection. Sam just looked without saying a word and moved on to clothing, leaving the sales woman to move on to another customer.

Carol: You are serious with this stuff? Do you really want to go this far. Sam I don't need any negligees, crotchless nickers or any super sexy clothing for around home. We can buy that stuff at a really high quality outlet for my birthday if that's what you really want, not just overpriced cheap stuff from China. Tell you what, I could do with a couple of pairs of these black sexy stockings and a pair of suspenders? Compromise? Done.

Carol whisked Sam out through the pay desk and into the car.

Carol: You worry me about this stuff. Let's get home and have some lunch and talk over some boundaries. Then we can open up our purchases and see how we can fill in the afternoon.

Lunch was a quiet affair. Carol was rather annoyed at Sam being so insensitive and inconsiderate. She believed Sam was trying to dominate her into doing sexual activities that she was not remotely interested in. Sam was annoyed at Carol for her forcing him to use condoms and he was going to use them how he thought fit. He was being a spoilt oversexed male.

Eventually the coldness was broken.

Carol: Back in Nassau I had a great deal of fun and the freedoms we experienced down there were fantasy world stuff. Just look at us. We are a young couple trying to get ahead, no money and trying to work out how we live together for the rest of our lives. Inside our little unit we can be whatever we choose and we can do to each other what we wish in the whole spectrum of fantasy through to quickies when the moment is there. Outside that door we have to build a reputation and respect that will mean people will want to do business with us. So Sam there is not going to be any swinging and what we enjoyed down there stays as a memory. OK?

Sam: I just want you to open up and be more broad minded. You've always been open with your clothes as a model, but you've been too influenced by your church background. We live in a totally different world to your parents and relatives and we have to react to that world as we see it necessary. OK I understand your point about outside these four walls.

Now in my hands is the biggest dildo. It is black and ominous. What was on your mind to buy that thing?

Carol: Give it to me.

Carol took off her tracksuit and sat opposite Sam, opening her legs and exposing every particle of her pussy and rose bud to Sam. She put the dildo to her clit and turned it on, gently rubbing the head across, over and through the opening to her pussy. She wet her fingers and applied these to her clit, allowing the dildo to run over the moisture while she gently allowed the bulbous head to enter her pussy. Carol applied a little pressure and the head started to be consumed. She looked straight at Sam with a 100% fixation on his eyes seeing whatever reaction he exhibited. The head passed through the opening and Sam could see it was becoming lubricated as Carol slowly removed and re-inserted the dildo. Slipping forward Carol allowed the dildo to enter her further as she manipulated her groin to allow greater penetration. Her outer stomach muscles were moving and she was trying to get that dildo into her further. There were occasional stops while Carol took in deeper breaths, allowing her contractions to allow deeper access. The dildo was now around 6 inches in and was at its thickest part around the width of Carol's slight wrist. Sam could see the ribs around the head pushing Carol's stomach out as its ribs were looking at Sam and saying this could have been you. Carol played with her clit to release some tension around her pussy opening and this allowed another three inches, with four to go. She turned up the dial increasing the sensations and pulsations through the length of the dildo. Carol sensed Sam was becoming increasingly sensitive about what he was seeing and how he was likely to be reacting internally. She looked for re-assurance from Sam, but getting nothing obvious she pushed whatever she could into her pussy with plenty to remain outside so she could extract it when that time did come. The dildo throbbed and Carol was overcome with sensations of unbelievable, indescribable pain and passion. She thrashed on the ground uncontrollably and went limp.