Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol: I have to be back home when Sam returns on Wednesday next week, but he is off for another extended trip the week after. My guess is over the next month I could be here say 20 days full time. Does that work for you?

Amy: Yes and that would include our flights and accommodation offer.

Why don't you spend the rest of today checking out our operations, talking to the girls, maybe taking some bookings and have dinner with the girls tonight. They do party a bit, so you may get to see them out of the office in more relaxed situations. If you are still on board and want to get involved, how about we get you managing the party tomorrow night and you meet a number of our local members there? If you wish to get involved with private meetings with clients we will pay you the standard fee we pay all our people and that is US$2000 per night. Carol did the calcs under her breath of $40,000 in twenty days, more than triple what she would expect currently as a high end model.

Oh and by the way we have a clothes room that I will show you where we keep our staffs clothes they may need for assignments, parties whatever. Please go through that with your eye for detail and tell us tomorrow what we need to update and improve. Our people have to be the best looking representatives at any function, especially when our competition will be attending with one of their clients. This is a very competitive but high value business.

After Hours

At 7.00pm Carol and the girls had taken in all the appointments and made arrangements with the staff.

Carol was approached by Felicia, one of the African American ladies.

Felicia: Amy says you are at a loose end tonight. We are going out for a quick meal down the Italian café around the corner and then on to a party. Interested? Nothing formal just come as we are.

Carol: Love to.

The food was great and Carol moved around the girls talking to them about their lives, what encouraged them to get involved in the franchises and what they wanted to achieve for themselves. The questions were ever so subtly raised and the girls all were very open with their responses. There were girls staying at the units with Amy and Hank because their partners had abused them; here was a safe house. There were girls that had broken marriage's or their partners had just left. There were plenty of stories. What was consistent was that these people had spent some time as high priced escorts and did enjoy it, but they also enjoyed working in the office to break the circle some of the girls did get exposed to in their working weeks.

There were two stunning ladies who were looking to leave NYC to get a start somewhere else and were seeking for a way to tell Amy. Carol got the impression these two may be interested in coming south with Carol to set up and establish a new franchise. Obviously something to remember thought Carol.

The party ended up being with a few NFL players, coaches and backroom people. It was at a hotel nearby, so all the girls were invited. Carol identified that there were other girls and guys there who almost certainly were with Amy and Hank's competitors.

Carol was there to watch, listen and keep her girls safe. She did that spending time with some of the chief executives of the Club and dancing with whoever asked her, including the two girls looking for an out. There were some seriously great dancers and hip hop and line-dancing stood out. Carol marvelled at the flexibility of some of those dancers. She was having real fun and did not need her Sam to keep her in line. Not that he probably would have given his recent history.

Around midnight and after plenty of drinks, the NFL team had won that day, the party atmosphere seemed to change. People were teaming up and openly having sex in the hallways, over lounges, in separate bathrooms. In a matter of ten minutes she saw what she had pictured in her fantasy with Sam being there before her. It had turned into an orgy. The big bosses had left and the players took that as a que to let lose. There were some seriously big players there and that was not just in their shoulders. The sex was rough and unambiguously lustful. The girls were being pounded. This was not a place Carol wanted to be. While it turned her on, she was the responsible woman there.

Carol went into one large room where all her girls were drinking and dancing together to some DJ's music.

She looked around a saw why they were together.

While the guys would take a break from pussy hunting a few were doing lines of cocain. There were deals being cut, probably over synthetics or the like with the money openly being passed over to urgers that had somehow got in later.

Carol knew the rules. Right girls everybody out and home. She gained a lot of points that night with the girls.

Carol apologised to last executive, a team manager, and gave him one of Amy's business cards.

Carol: Thanks for the party. We don't do drugs. We cannot be around when drugs are used. Our manager would fire us immediately. If you ever want women or guys who are at the high end of the spectrum for special occasions, here is our card. On it are also some of the numbers for our other franchises, but same rules, no drugs ever.

Carol was thanked and the manager understood perfectly. He said we do have a need for exactly what you are suggesting. We will get in touch.

Carol: Just to give you the heads up, there is an approval process and references are required for all new clients. We have people available in five major capitals and I may be setting one up down in Texas soon. My name is Carol. Give me a call there and we will see what we can manage for you whenever your execs have the need for someone very special.

Carol smiled professionally and went out after her girls into the night ensuring they all got taxis or walked with her back to the unit block.

Carol had a double win that night. She would understand that later.

Comments welcome: Part 7 to come.